A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers

He looked up from the ground after a moment, "You are not one of the demons here. I see that you are different as well. What are you doing here?"

Pasha smiled, "I am here because of one of the drakens. The light one, she is my mother. I followed my brother because he was being hunted and I was too far behind to help, but one of these helped him and I saw the dancing, so I told my mother and she came back with me."

Shawa realized the Pasha was still holding his hand when he noticed that she had begun to lead him under a few trees, where she stood very close to him and he found that he suddenly knew that she had come to some sort of decision about him. They continued to talk very quietly as he felt her against him and it felt perfectly fine to him when she stretched up and kissed him very softly once.

I like you, Shawa," she said, "because you are different from anyone here, just as I am." She changed then to become more of a luminescent being with white hair, still so lovely and a bit smaller. "Please come with me," she said, "I like it when I am seen with you, and the dance will begin again soon, I hope."

The people had begun to drift back and Pasha called some of the female demons to her and she asked them if they'd begin their songs again for her, and they nodded and grinned at Pasha and Shawa as they began.

"Please, Shawa," Pasha said softly, "will you dance with me?"

He was a little afraid and nervous, but his standing and feeling alone hadn't done anything for him yet, so he nodded, and they began to dance to the rhythms which the demon girls clapped out. Seeing them dance, some of the werewolf women came and began as well.

Pasha began to weave and thrust her hips to him and they smiled at each other as they touched and kept on to the primal-sounding music. One of the werewolves noticed that the demons were only humming and chanting a little and so she thought up a bit of a melody. When she began to sing it, overlaying the chanting, many others picked it up and sang as well, demons and werewolves together.

"This makes me feel so good," Pasha grinned to Shawa, as she slipped her hand under the bit of fur that he wore to caress him a little quickly. For once, Shawa didn't retreat within himself and he returned her light touches. He was rewarded as she danced all the harder and her simple clothing disappeared. The singing grew louder and the chants deeper as males began to add their voices to the primitive music. Many cheered and called out their encouragement.

"You are a good dancer," Pasha laughed in surprise as Shawa danced and teased her a little before grinding himself down and back up as he slid his hands up her torso.

"Come on, Shawa," she pointed to the fur, "You too! Take that off. We were the only ones wearing anything here, and ... I like your body. You are a little like the one that my mother has found, but I like yours much better. "

Shawa hadn't told anyone really, other than Tirran when he'd asked to come along, but he'd been a dancer not all that long ago. He'd liked Pasha instantly, so he thought that if she was having this much fun, he'd do what he could. The fur came off and was flung aside, and the crowd cheered as many of them danced in one place to follow, though all eyes were on the young pair as their bodies slid against each other.

Pasha turned away from him and backed up to him, grinding herself against him while she smiled back at him. Everyone who was not clapping as part of the rhythm began to slap out a beat for them.

As they humped together, he looked at Pasha and he thought that she was the finest female that he'd ever seen. From Pasha's side of it, she was thrilled to feel herself growing wet as his hardening shaft began to rub her in a nice way. She pulled away then and turned around, suddenly not being able to keep her hands from his body.

"Shawa," she hissed into his ear as she hung onto him and squeezed the breast under her hand, "Shawa, this is so good with you. Do you like me?"

"I have never seen one like you. I want to dance with you forever." He kissed her cheek and she was on him then, kissing him in genuine need.

"Oh Shawa," Pasha groaned to him, "Forget your troubles. Just be kind to me and dance with me a little longer. I want to mate with you. I have never seen anyone who makes me feel this way."

Other couples joined them in the dance, which changed and evolved slowly, but in the middle of it, Shawa and Pasha made love on their feet to the primal music of the multitudes.

"I have never done this before," Pasha moaned as she stood with her face against his breasts, holding the hardness in her hand and marveling at how much larger it had become. His hand was cupping her mound and he had his middle finger in her wetness, amazed at how good it felt to him to do that and how much better it felt when he had the thought that for the first time in his life, he was doing something for a female who liked him enough to allow it.

There were other pairs around them who were just as far along and even more, but this time, no one wanted to go off into the bushes. There were even a very few who were already fucking as Pasha slipped lower to get to her knees, wanting to love this wonderful male with her mouth for a little while, but after a time, Shawa asked her to dance a little more. She looked up at him, but he smiled as he pulled her head to his nipple.

"You were doing it too well," he said, "Another moment and I would have had to let it go."

Pasha moaned then as she sucked hungrily, but she lifted her head and looked up again as she reached to hold his scrotum as she's seen some other females do for their males in this. "You could have done that, "she nodded, "I would have loved it. Oh Shawa, I love this with you."

"And I love having you against me," he groaned with his eyes closed, "But if you want me to fuck you anytime soon, then it would have been too soon. You are so good to me, Pasha. Now I am afraid to stop dancing."

"Why?" she asked, her eyes shining with the emotion in her.

"Because then it will be over."

"That is something that we do not yet know," she said, suddenly very earnest in her tone. "Fuck me, Shawa, and we should talk about standing beside each other afterward, but I need you now."

He began to kiss her ear and her throat then, just to hear her moans to him. Pasha told him things in her passion that caused his heart to pound inside him. He thought that there was a chance that it was only the passion which he now never wanted to see leave her, but he ached to hear it anyway, because no one had ever said such things to him. She apologized to him somewhere in it and when he asked, she told him that she'd seen into him and now knew of his sadness and why it lay there in him.

She groaned when he squeezed her breasts in the same way that she was working his, but she told him that he was wrong, that she'd heard many females here, demon and werewolf who wanted a chance with him. But she also told him that he was hers if he wanted to be because she knew that she was falling for him, and had been from the moment that she'd laid eyes on him.

She threw one arm around his neck and pulled herself a little higher over and over to rub against him, "But I need more," she said, and he could have sworn that he could see her heart there in her eyes.

He dropped to his knees and moved to press his face against her. Pasha gasped at the first contact and she grabbed his horns to pull him to her sex. She moved a little to get closer to him and he found that the angle was wrong. He needed to get lower. Or she'd need to ...

Shawa grasped her thighs and he slowly began to lift her. Pasha got the idea and did what she could to help -- leaning over backwards as she held herself up in the air. The other dancers noticed it and there were cheers as Pasha levitated horizontally. Shawa's eyes opened in amazement and he thought that if she could do this, then he'd better get busy for her.

He just wished that he had a better idea of what to do.

He heard her soft moans just above the music, but after a second, he heard Pasha in his mind, "I have never done this either. Only do what you are doing, it is so good for me. We can try again later if you like this."

Shawa resolved to do his best and for the few minutes that they were like this, he found that if he paid attention, she would teach him by her motions as she writhed. He realized that he now really wanted this for Pasha. On Mer, he hadn't been worth a look to any female his age. After the changes, he was only worth curious looks, but that was all, and though most males looked at him, some didn't even try to hide their contempt and only some males were interested and then it was mostly something that he didn't want -- but he knew that he had to play the part. His stomach had reminded him of that need often.

But he knew that Pasha liked him and that alone felt so good to him. He knew that they had almost everyone's attention; the female demon who had the equipment of a male loving with the small and brightly glowing creature who bucked her hips for him and gave him this liquid treat to lick that he'd never known before.

Pasha had such trouble holding her thoughts together, but she was happy, and for more than just the pleasure that this brought to her. She knew in an instant whenever she probed a little that the very first male that she'd chosen for herself to mate with was a long way out in front of anyone that she'd ever even seen and had the thought of mating come to her mind. Pasha knew that she could look at him for days and not grow tired of it, and she also knew something that he didn't.

What she was -- what she'd been given at the moment that she'd been conceived as her beautiful mother had been forced to breed with a glowing creature so long ago, she could see Shawa as he'd been once and she liked that too. Pasha loved the way that he looked so feminine like this, so familiar and also so exotic, but for this -- what Shawa was doing for her now, she was more than thankful. She wasn't certain and she'd need to speak to her mother, but to her, she felt as though she'd found the one for her on the first attempt.

And she hadn't been looking for much more than a little fun with someone her own age. He'd been far better than that. She'd was nearing the point where she was losing count of the number of times that her orgasms had caused her body to flare brightly. From the little that she knew, no female was this blessed in a partner.

She sat up in the air and kept her grip on one of his horns as she looked at him with wet eyes and stroked the forehead just under the other horn. "Shawa," she hissed, "Shawa, I chose you at the start for this -- for me this night. But I didn't know that I would want only you so much. Let me down, I want to hold you against me."

He helped her down and she almost climbed back up again as she pulled his beautiful face into her breasts. "Look around when you have a moment," she thought to him, "You and me, we are good for these ones, Shawa. No one leaves the dancing place to couple," she said as she bent her head and kissed the top of his. "The females do not try to remove the seed which seeps from them. They stare at us and smile, and they show each other what comes out of them proudly.

This is all because one demon loves with his shining girl in the middle of them all.

You could have had me anyway, Shawa, but now I want you even more."

He looked up at her as she slid down a little, "I have never wanted anything so much, Pasha," he groaned, "I never want to stop now where I always wanted to stop before, as soon as the one who paid for me was pleased. I love this with you so much."

She held his neck and caressed his head as she opened her mouth to kiss him. They felt the heat of the other one's breath against their cheeks for a moment as their tongues danced between them -- and she kept right on with her next thought.

"Then I offer you something," she thought, "I offer you me. See how I shine for you, Shawa. You do not see it, but you shine a little too, your eyes most of all, but your body shines for mine.

Do you know what this is?"

"Yes," he replied, "You are choosing me."

"As you have already chosen me," she smiled as she kissed him, reaching down for the wet end of his shaft and lining them up, "I have only used objects for my pleasure before. I broke my own pathway all alone one night. Now, I give myself to you. I want my male, Shawa."

She slid down and her moan was almost a cry as she laid her head against his shoulder, "Pasha chooses. Take your female, Shawa. Love me, and I am yours."

He tried to sound human as he said it, but he hadn't heard enough of their males to know the sound well, and so he tried to sound like one of the large werewolf males then, but what came out of him at last was the voice of a young Merren male who was in love.

"Shawa chooses Pasha," he moaned as he came, and as he looked into her eyes, she knew it and moaned to him that she loved how it felt to be filled by him.

Pasha clung to him as she slid down onto his hardness fully, and then she leaned back a little so that she could get a little more of him inside, "Then we pair and we hold together," she whispered before she pulled herself against him as tightly as she could, "And we love forever."

----------------------

There were a few relatively unaffected observers that night. None of them were completely unaffected, but they weren't a part of all of the mating which was going on. Cerinthe stood with Yuan, having come here after their mutual decision that they would be a pair. All that was left was to begin it and they wanted a little time to get a little used to the idea. Now, they stood and watched hand in hand, as Cerinthe's eyes opened wide at what her daughter was in the middle of doing.

She didn't mind it if all that this was here was a girl who was of age wanting a little fun and pleasure for herself. Pasha was old enough for it. But she saw with a rising sense of alarm that the two young ones were on the verge of declaring themselves -- and that was not the same thing at all. There was nothing wrong in a little fucking after all, but taking the first one? On the very first try?

She was beside them in an instant, but she felt their feelings and she felt her reservations leaving her like a falling wind against the sails of a ship. She reached out to touch her daughter's head, "Are you sure that this is not just the joy of a first time which sweeps you away, Daughter?"

Cerinthe knew the answer before she'd even begun the question, but she had to ask.

Pasha opened her shining happy eyes and smiled, "Yes. It was not planned, but I found the one. This is Shawa."

Shawa opened his eyes and she saw the same thing in his. Lust was not the overriding emotion that she saw. She leaned a little and she kissed them both, one after the other, "Then I can only hope that you have chosen well. If it means anything to you Shawa, I give my blessing," she smiled as she turned to walk back to Yuan.

He felt a little different then, and he didn't really understand why until he saw it in Pasha's sweet face and heard it in her soft sigh as she looked up at him.

"I see that you have used only one shape for yourself in all of your life," she said.

He nodded, wondering at the same time why it was that he no longer felt as though he'd just climaxed so much as he felt as though he was ready to begin all over again, "A lot of my ability for that was used to make me into this."

She giggled a little, "I hope that you will think better of 'this' shape now, for it is the one that I saw first and the one which attracted me to you. I love it so," she said, "but that is not all that I fell over. I fell for you -- all of you, and so I give you this. "Look at yourself, Shawa, "she smiled as she let go of him to defy gravity once more out of a need to stretch her arms out over her head for a moment with a pleased groan before she reached up again to rock him harder.

He looked down and he saw that the breasts were gone, and he was as he had been born again. He looked at Pasha and she smiled so that he lost his heart again.

"Now I have real trouble," she groaned as she began to buck, "I like this Shawa too."

She eased herself down and they began to dance again. When a pair of demon girls passed by, the three danced together for a few moments and it was noticed that Pasha's legs now wore the sign of being mated. The three giggled and laughed together for a moment as the other demons showed her that they'd been successful as well.

One of the demons grinned and she kissed Shawa's cheek once before the pair of them walked on, dancing as they went.

"My friends," Pasha laughed, "but they have only found the same thing that I sought, not the male that I have found. They said that you are very fine."

She reached down and held him in her hand as much as she could for a moment and then she looked up into his quizzical gaze, "I wanted to see more of the one that I will see all of my life," she smiled as she pulled herself against him to kiss his very male chest for a few moment as she stroked him.

"I wish for more with you, Shawa," she sighed as she hugged him, "I think you are ready. Mate with me again, and I will show you all of my heart. I am so happy that I saw you."

He nodded and with that, Pasha stepped away and turned around, bending over to allow him to mount her, and cooing softly to him as he slid inside.

---------------------

Noriko felt her shoulders sag as she watched them. Not being a demon, she didn't understand the significance of what she was seeing, but she got it when she saw Cerinthe step forward. She'd never gotten the chance to do much of anything with Shawa, but she knew somehow that she'd missed something important while she'd hesitated at first and then gotten upset over Cesar.

So many things were going on in one day, she thought. Well she wasn't like that, she told herself. She was the kind of girl who had to cover everything, most of all, her feelings with a solid layer of bullshit to hide them away. After she'd seen Cesar with the 'new guy', since she didn't know his name, she'd stood there, a little out of sight and watched them without being too obvious about it.

She gave up her last foolish hope when she'd seen the way that they looked as Cesar mounted the other one and began. On the way over here, Noriko had come to a decision, knowing that she'd said some things to Shawa which she'd never meant to say and that he didn't deserve to hear.

She'd decided that she'd show him that she was sorry and if she could manage it, she'd also show him that she liked him as well, hoping at best to maybe get him to allow it if they just stayed out of the center of things. What she wanted for them if she could swing it was to kiss him and maybe he'd let her suck him if she was lucky, just to show him how she really felt about him. That was going out on a limb by miles for her, but there was serious competition here and they'd only met that morning.

Now?

While she'd been moping around, somebody else was showing him that he was worth something.

In a fucking heartbeat, too.

Right out there in front of God and everybody, she thought.

Noriko didn't know why, but right now, she felt so defeated as her hot tears ran. She couldn't catch a break if it was handed to her on a plate -- and Shawa had been pretty much handed to her that way, but all that she'd done was rub herself against his tail a little and think about the same guy who'd been making it as clear as he could without threatening her that he wasn't interested.

She turned to walk away, not really knowing or caring where she was going, and her steps took her to the same group of asshole males who just liked to make everyone miserable. They were such rude and crass losers that even the two hundred-odd female demons who'd come wouldn't have anything to do with them. There were about thirty of them and right now, Noriko had their undivided attention.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers