A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

When she had the room for it again, she placed her knees very carefully and knelt down in front of him and the way that he looked at her almost took her far past the point where she wanted to be as she took that almost-hot thing in her hand and began to stroke it for him.

His eyebrows rose and his beautiful mouth opened a little as he stared at her in wonder. Randi moved only a little closer to him since she needed some space at least. She laid one arm on his shoulder and she smiled at him. "I didn't mean to cause this, Billy, but there's nobody here to see it if I do something a little nice for the one who saved my life.

I grew up here and I know how things are for a male. Maybe I know it more than a lot of girls might, I dunno. You're my friend, Billy, and I think I've never needed a friend like you more. You might be all big and powerful to most people, and maybe you're enough to frighten some people out of their wits.

But you're my friend, and to me, you're a teddy bear who makes me feel good to lean against, and you sure look good to me. So I don't want to hear you say that you're just a demon as though that's a bad thing to be. If you were a man, I'd probably have died out there that day instead of being in the arms of somebody wonderful. Just put those wings around me again if you can like this."

Billy's ears went back then as he looked at her, "You're so - I've never seen anyone like you, Randi. I love your eyes and that hair, I – "

She looked at him with a sigh and a smile, "So it's not just what I've got in my hand that likes me, huh?"

Billy looked embarrassed then, but the way that he looked was pretty hard on her heart to see it. "Come on, Billy," she sighed to him, "you don't need to feel shy with me. I know that you've just said what you've been thinking for a long time and I'm really flattered. I'm not some twit who'd think that what you said came out because of what I'm doing. So we like the way that we look to each other. There's not a thing wrong with that."

She saw it in the darkness as he brought his wings forward and she moaned a little in spite of herself as she felt them ease themselves around her. The warmth of them was incredible and the way that they felt against her bare skin was the most amazing feeling to her.

She leaned in and kissed him then, moaning as his mouth opened and she felt those teeth against her cheeks and that hot tongue of his beginning to respond to the way that hers licked against it. She listened to him groan to her as she worked him. She didn't mind doing this for him at all, she thought as she raised herself up a little and she felt his strong arms as he held her.

"Please Billy," she whispered to him, "suck on my tit a little while, if you wouldn't mind."

When she felt his lips there she moaned as she looked down, but the way that those jaws opened for her breast brought her a long way nearer to a thought that she was beginning to come to accept and when they closed over her flesh so softly and his tongue began to work its heat into her nipple, Randi actually shuddered, shivering in amazement that this one thing could bring her off so sweetly.

"Just listen to me for a little while, Billy," she sighed the words to him, "I – hhhhh, I used to do this for, ... hhhh, ohhh, ... for my stepbrother all the time because I knew that heee, ... he needed it from me. I never had a reason to trust any man for a long time after."

Billy stopped then and she looked down at him, "Please don't stop now, Billy."

He took her nipple between his lips then and she went on, "I know that I can trust in you, Billy. I just need a little ... hhhhh, time, that's all."

Things were getting a bit frantic for Billy down in his loins then. He couldn't help it and he couldn't hold back for very much longer. He lifted his mouth from her breast and Randi heard the sounds of his whispers as his lips grazed her nipple, "I'm going to – Randi, I'm going to leave more of a mess any second."

That sweet face was in front of him an instant later and he could see that she was earnest. "That's ok, Billy. You just come on me all you want, honey. I've never liked it all that much, but I sure want it now."

He looked as though he hadn't comprehended what she's said, but the real reason that he looked that way was because of the pretty green eyes that he saw before him as she smiled, "I hate it if I'm forced and I really hate being dragged around and beat up.

But my teddy bear would never do that," she smiled sweetly enough for his heart to go into overpressure, near to the range that was reserved for life or death combat or ... deep into something else.

"You just put your beautiful face into my hair and come on me all you want. I hate being beat up, but I think that I'd just love to be messed up and covered in what you've got."

It finished him, though not at that second. Billy looked at her a moment longer and she nodded her encouragement as she pulled his head so that his face was in her hair against her neck, "Let it go, Billy," she whispered.

Billy the lost demon came then. He made no sound other than his soft grunting against her throat as she felt his the hottest wetness from a male that she'd ever felt as it sprayed against her. She was amazed and she shuddered again as it came to her that he'd actually hit the undersides of her tits – both of them. The way that it felt as it hung from one of them was it for her and she groaned as she felt his hot semen all over the inside of her arm and her belly. It was headed for her lap, and she did what she'd have never dreamed to doing for anyone as she moved her thighs apart to allow it to run so slowly into her pubic hair and beyond.

They hung on to each other for a little while after that and Randi loved the way that his heated breath came to her whenever he exhaled against her throat.

"Thanks, Billy," she whispered, and he looked up with his mouth open.

"Why are you thanking me? I was about to say that to you, Randi. You're so beautiful to me and what you did – "

"What YOU did, "she smiled, "was teach me that I'm good enough for somebody – one person. For one person, I was perfect."

He shook his head, "You are perfect in my eyes, but I'm only –"

"Somebody who would never hurt me," she smiled as she leaned in to kiss him softly, "I think that we've both got something to think about for a little while. I know that there's a lot of hurt in you and it's the same for me. Maybe we can help each other, I don't know," she said as she looked down then.

Randi felt it as she drew the life out of his semen and the fluid disappeared a moment later. She hadn't known that she could do this and now she was a little saddened that she'd done it, especially after the way that it felt to her as it ran so slowly over her mound and her outer lips. To her, what had been there was right. The way that it had felt was right, too. What she'd done was natural for what she was now, but she didn't like it.

"Rudy thinks that I don't know, but I do. We love each other, but we can get to anything like you and I could do for each other so easily. I can't believe it, but I came a couple of times and you didn't even touch me anywhere but my boobs. I've never felt anything like that before.

Rudy will leave someday soon. I know it from the way that she asks me things about how to live here and by the way that she tries to teach me to defend myself as well."

She looked at his face and felt herself wanting to begin again, but she fought off the urge, wanting the space of a little time to think things through before she blurted much more of her heart out, but she did smile.

"I guess it probably doesn't mean that much to you, but tonight, I made a really handsome demon come. I'm chalking that up as one big accomplishment. I'm actually a little proud of myself over it"

Billy chuckled then. "It means quite a lot to me," he said, "because it means a lot to you. I don't know why you'd think that it's such a big accomplishment, though."

"You shut up now, Billy," she smiled, "It is to me, ok?"

He nodded, "Ok, I'm not trying to take anything away from what I see is important to you at all. I'm just trying to see why I'd be handsome to you and why it would seem to be such a big thing. If it helps you to feel any happier, I can say that from the second that you grabbed me, I was lost and had no choice."

"Really?" she asked, and when he nodded, she was even happier. He was a little lost again as she hugged him tightly. Then she began to whisper into his ear, "I'm not a demon."

"No," he whispered back, "you're a lovely and kind human."

"And you're a gorgeous demon, no matter how you choose to look," she whispered. "To somebody like me, it's something. I know that a lot of the demons who fly all over grab women to rape them, but they never really do that more than once and then they kill them most times. I've even heard that they eat them, and not in a good way.

So to me, when you helped me that day, I had a lot to think about after I calmed down. You were walking away and I was looking at your little butt, trying to think about why it's supposed to be so wrong. I was looking at your tail and that fine demon ass that I was supposed to feel icky to be seeing."

She shifted a little to get more comfortable, and it brought her breasts against his chest. She kept her face against his cheek, but she shivered a little and he groaned, which made this worse for them both.

"Feel that?" she hissed softly into his ear, "Can you feel the way that we just seem to fit together? I know that you're not doing anything, Billy, but I'm so wet – "

"I know," he sighed, "I feel it on my leg."

"God, "she moaned a little, "I'm never like this. I know that right now, I'm just pouring for you.

I watched you walk away that day and I had my hands full over what happened to me before I met you. I was upset and angry and I don't know what. I couldn't think straight and I just wanted to kill somebody for what he did to me.

But right then," she whispered, "while you were walking, you changed back to looking human and I was looking at the same really cute butt in a pair of jeans. The only thing that was missing was your tail. After you were gone, I took your advice and I stoked that old stove and tried to get warm. When I was in the tub, finally feeling the warmth of that really hot bath, I knew that I'd met one demon who was different."

She drew back and looked at him, "So you get your feelings sorted out over the one that you lost, and I'll try to get mine sorted out too, over Rudy, ok? You offered your friendship to me and I'm taking it, Billy. We'll just have to see if there's something left over for us out of all this, that's all."

Randi stood up then and Billy stood up too. She tried to say goodnight and he did as well.

They ended up in each other's arms all over again.

"Just for a little while," she sighed, "I just need to feel your wings on me for a little while longer."

When he'd wrapped her in his wings, Randi sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder again. "The biggest, best teddy bear in all the world. Thank you for wanting to be my friend."

She lifted her head and she kissed him very softly as he lowered his wings and brought them to their position, folded against his back. She left him then, while she still had the will for it and Billy watched her go, glad in some ways and more confused about things than ever as he turned and walked to the ladder to the hayloft.

--------------------

Randi got into bed with Rudhi and she kissed her goodnight, but she felt her friend against her a moment later. "I wish to talk," she heard in her mind, so Randi nodded.

"I have felt it as you were with the demon," Rudhi said, "and there are things that you should know. I am happy that you are so close to him. I think that you need each other."

Randi rolled over and found herself in Rudhi's arms then. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You both have sadness," Rudhi nodded, "and I have not been able to help you as I wanted. I believe that he can help you, just as you can help him. But what we are changes things.

If it is done wrongly or by accident, Randi, you must know that you can kill him. From what I see, there is so much life in one like him, but even so, it is something which you must guard against doing. There is a much better way, I think."

The redhead blinked up in the darkness, "What do you mean, Rudy?"

The blue eyes glowed a little as the thoughts came into Randi's mind, "If you grow close enough for it, as I think that you will soon, then you can couple with him all that you like, and he can feed you at the same time, when you draw the life from his seed. If there comes a time when you wish to have his little ones, then you must allow his seed to remain and do as it is intended to do. After that, you must allow this life in you to be and to grow. For what we need, you will need to take other life, from cattle and so forth until the child is birthed."

Randi was sad now. Until that moment, she was beginning to think that something good might turn into something wonderful if it worked out, but now Rudy was reminding her that she was no longer just a simple human girl. She wanted to cry then, but she didn't.

"What would the child be?" she asked, "A weak demon kid who looks a little human and needs to feed on her mother's life instead of her milk when she sucks my tits?"

"No," Rudhi said patiently, "A wonderful child somehow, I am certain. You are not what I am, Randi. You are LIKE what I am in some ways."

It was true, Randi thought, she could do a few of the things which Rudy could, but she sure couldn't fly. The more that she thought about it, the more differences that she found.

"So it's not hopeless?" she asked, "I was wondering what I was gonna do after you're gone."

Rudhi looked down at her and shook her head, "That day is coming, my lovely friend, but it is not yet here and even so, I will never forget you and it is my hope that I will always be welcome, because it is my intent to return to you often."

"That's good enough, I guess, "Randi whispered softly as she kissed Rudhi's nipple and opened her mouth.

---------------------------

Things were different in the morning, and Randi noticed as she and Rudhi worked at some breakfast for everyone. Sully came to ask for something for Narreth and he smiled a little shyly, though he was very grateful to be handed two plates to take back and eat with Narreth.

Billy sat at the counter and asked Randi what he might so for her that day and they talked of the things that she'd need. But it was Jonas who looked a little different to them. He ate his meal and thanked them both, and then he brought up the matter of the loose horseshoe.

"I can handle that, Jonas," Randi smiled, "You just give me a little time to eat with Billy, and I'll be out there and get you fixed up in no time. But why the hurry? You fixin' to leave?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I think it's time for me to move along. Sully doesn't know it, but there's an early spring rodeo in a few days over at Fort Collins. They got a pretty fat purse that they're offering, and I want to try my luck."

"Well then you'd better get a move on, so I'll do the shoe right now," Randi said, "Fort Collins isn't just over the hill."

------------------------

While Randi worked, there was a polite knock at the door to the room where Sully sat feeding Narreth her breakfast and having a ball doing it. He was a little surprised to see Jonas, and one look told him that they'd come to the parting of the ways.

"I dunno, Sully," Jonas smiled, "I just want to be on my way and it's no big stretch to see that you've found yourself a reason to come in off the road and stay here someplace. Me, I've got nothing like that."

They talked for a while and then Jonas left, and with the shoe back on his horse and fitted better than ever, Jonas expressed his heartfelt thanks for everything and loaded his gear onto his steed and rode off as Randi sat down to a still-warm breakfast with Billy.

After the meal, Billy got started on the small mountain of wood which needed to be cut to stove length, split and stacked in several places. Randi went to see Narreth and Sully as Rudhi tagged along and brought them all hot cups of coffee.

"I wish to ask some things of Narreth," Randi smiled a little awkwardly, and when it had been translated, the demon patted the bed with a delighted smile, "I want ... English," Narreth said with a laugh.

"I was with ... "Randi tried to remember the name that she'd heard, but she had to give up, "your son last night."

Sully translated and Narreth nodded, "Ayt'han," she said, wanting to encourage the girl.

"Ayt'han," the redhead smiled, "Well, he showed me the way that it was where you're from, and I think that it was so beautiful, though he said that it's not like that anymore. I saw the people and now I want to learn some of your ways."

Narreth's eyes opened wide at this, but she thought that she saw the reasoning behind it, and Sully's translation reflected that. "Narreth says that she thinks that she knows why you'd want to know, and if she's right, then you're making her very happy, but she says that Ayt'han grew up here and never really had much experience at what you're talking about."

"I know that," Randi said, "but I still want to know a few of the customs, and I'd especially want to know the right way to address someone like him."

Narreth leaned forward a little, wondering for a moment.

"She'd like to know the circumstance of the address," Sully said, looking a little confused now, "Do you mean, how does one address Ayt'han the male, Ayt'han the lord, or Ayt'han, king of the Tarkroth, since he is all three."

He looked at Narreth in confusion, "I don't understand now."

"Sully," Randi said, "I'm happy to tell you that your Narreth here was once the queen of her kind – all of them. The king, her male died, as did Narreth herself. There are only two of the Tarkroth left anywhere now; Narreth and her son Ayt'han, though I hope that I'm not insulting her if I call him Billy.

Billy was once the crown prince, and if he were there now, and if there were any others, Billy would be king."

Narreth looked at Sully and she could see that some of this was a bit much for him, "This is not important, Thomas," she said, "Not anymore and not to me. This one only wishes to learn the customs of a people who no longer live. She seems to like my son from what I see and I want to help if I can."

Sully nodded and they began.

--------------------------

He rode through most of the morning and came to a meeting of several roads. There was a horse there whose rider looked at all of the way signs in a bit of frustrated confusion. Jonas stopped and asked if the young man needed a bit of help. The man looked over at Jonas and was trying to frame his question when Jonas lifted his head a little and the young man saw his face.

"You – you're Jonas Bull!" he exclaimed and Jonas nodded, "I am. What's your trouble? Maybe I can help."

It turned out that the young man – whose name was Elliott T. Hopkins, was on his way to the same hole in the wall town that Jonas was riding back to, but he'd misplaced the map that he'd been given and was lost.

"I've got a job waiting for me there at the bank," he said, "I've been trying to get this all set up for over six months to move there."

"Well we can ride there together, then," Jonas smiled, "It's not all that far now. How do you know me?"

Elliott looked a little embarrassed, but he finally just came out with it. "I was passing through, looking for work that I can do. I'm not the strongest sort like you are, Mister Bull. Anyway, I spent a weekend there and I found the place where you do those shows with the goblins. I came to every one after I saw the first one. I just had to."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers