A Big Side Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers

"I just wish it would all go away," one tall, skinny woman said, "I can barely control myself when these urges strike. My...cock is raw from masturbating. I just want to be aroused by my boyfriend again and stop trying to have sex with the other girls at work." There was a general nodding of agreement. Everyone wished that things were back to normal. Except for me. My experiences in the last two days had taught me, pining for the past was a guarantee to be miserable. It was only in embracing the moment that we could be happy. I knew all these women enjoyed masturbating, enjoyed sleeping with women, and enjoyed their cocks. But their minds told them they had to despise their urges, told them that it was better to wait to go back to the way things were. They were wrong, they had to stop fighting their bodies, they needed to embrace pleasure and worry about being normal when and if this condition would be cured. If they never cured our cocks and we just repressed ourselves forever, we'd never experience real happiness again. And it was such a shame when the potential for absolute pleasure was so tantalizingly present. I had to talk to them about it. And if I convinced them, maybe I'd finally convince myself that I was right and take out the last little lingering bit of doubt. But I had to be tactful. Or something.

I was wearing a skirt that day, like I had the day before. And, after fucking Cassie and Brittany, I'd decided not to wear panties. So I put my feet up on the table. I put one on the left corner and one on the right. My legs were spread incredibly wide and I flipped my skirt up. I'd gotten hard while I listened to all these women talk about their transgressions, and my cock was just as hard as it had been that morning. For a moment, talk continued, but one by one the women stopped talking, turned to me and just stared. I smiled devilishly and then wrapped my hand around my cock. I started to stroke it slowly, gripping tightly. I had wanted to do something like this every time I was in a room full of women for the last six weeks. I could barely contain myself I was so aroused. My cheeks felt hot and my nipples scratched across the inside of my tight white t-shirt (so I'd dress a little slutty that day). For a moment, the women just stared. I could tell that the ones that weren't horny from the conversation (if there were any) were horny now. But they all looked like they were losing their minds.

"What the hell are you doing?" one lady around my mom's age asked.

"Beating my meat," I said and then gasped a little. It was a little sexy to talk dirty and it was very sexy to jack off in front of all these women.

"Why?" another woman asked, no less scandalized than the last.

"Because it feels good and I don't know that I am not supposed to," I explained. I quickly pulled my shirt up over my head. My breasts were exposed and I rubbed one breast gently while I continued to stroke my cock. I saw the women squirming in their seats.

"I know you aren't supposed to," the woman who'd fucked her sisters-in-law said, "it is wrong. That is what we've all been talking about all this time." This woman deliberately tried not to look at me, but I could see her breathing heavily.

"You've all been talking about how you feel bad, but that doesn't mean it is wrong," I said, "If I am going to do this anywhere, doesn't it make sense that I do it here?"

"How do you figure," the Asian woman said, leaning in close, I liked the way her breasts pushed against the table. Her eyes followed my hand as it slid up and down on my dick.

"Because unlike someone's teacher or some woman at work, we all know what is going on here. We know what we'd be getting into," I explained, breathing and talking through my teeth as the tension raised. There was a murmur as the woman starting talking to one another. They seemed doubtful, and I was afraid that all this would be for nothing, or worse they'd turn me in to the pharmaceutical company or something and I'd get in trouble.

Then the pink haired girl, who'd remained silent during the conversation, got up from the table and walked over towards me. The other woman watched. As she walked, she started to strip off her clothes. First her dress, then her bra, and finally her panties. She revealed a hard, little pale white cock with giant balls. Her breasts were small, her nipples large and pale, and her body surprisingly stunning for a nerdy girl.

She stopped next to me, got on her knees, and then ducked under my leg. She resurfaced right between my legs, her back against the table. I looked down at her and she had an incredibly beautiful face. She stuck out her tongue and I saw it was pierced. My heart raced. She took my hand and moved then grasped my cock with her own hand, stroking it hard. I moaned and moved both hands to my breasts. The pink-haired girl kissed down the shaft of my cock and then kissed my balls. I wanted more than anything to cum on her face. She didn't stop when she reached my balls, instead she kept kissing, down my balls. Then I felt her kiss my asshole. My whole body buzzed. In a second, her tongue was out and she was lapping at my asshole, dragging her hard, warm little tongue stud all over my tight little spot.

"Oh my god!" the woman who admitted to masturbating 10 times a day said, "I can't watch this." But no one moved. They just watched the nerdy girl stroke my cock and listened to the slurping sound as she sucked on my asshole.

"Oh shit honey, that feel perfect," I said, running my hands through the girls pink hair.

"We can't let them do this!" the 10-times-a-day lady said.

"I want to stop," the lady who missed her vacation said, "but I can't control it now. This is too far in," she said. That was exactly what I'd hoped for. I knew that I didn't have the willpower to stop, I'd learned that in the last few days. I figured if I got things started, these women would feel the same way. Then the vacation lady stood up and started to get naked as well. In a moment her large dark breasts with big brown nipples were exposed. Then, I saw her long black cock. It wasn't huge or anything, but it was biggest dick I'd ever seen on a girl, maybe six inches long. She walked over right next to me and took her cock in her hand. She moved it so it was pressed against my lips. It was hot and hard and I opened my mouth and too it in. She was big and salty and it tasted lovely. I reached over one hand and massaged her balls while I gently slurped up her cock. The woman sighed and shivered in my hands. But she didn't move, she let me bob my head up and down on her cock, driving it into my throat.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and everything was working according to plan. Everyone was getting naked! Everyone except 10-times-a-day lady. She was sputtering about something, begging us to stop. But it was too late now. Women were stripping their clothes off, kissing on another. The Asian woman walked up and placed her hard little cock in my one free hand. I stroked it while the black woman continued to fuck my mouth and the pink-haired girl kept licking my asshole.

Women flopped down onto the table. I saw four of the women that were naked but not fucking me, rolling around together there. Eventually, it settled to the point where the woman who'd fucked her sisters-in-law was on her back on the table while the tall, thin girl was standing off the table, holding her legs and fucking that woman in the ass. At the same time one of the black girls got in a sixty nine position over the sister-in-law chick. Both were sucking on one another's cock. The last girl got behind the black girl's ass and started fucking her as well. So there were two girls in a sixty-nine, sucking one another off, while two other girl's fucked their asses.

I looked around for the last remaining girl (as best I could with a cock in my mouth). I saw the lone dissenter, sitting at the table, mouth agape, trying to figure out what was going on. But one girl in her thirties was missing. I looked around, and then suddenly, caught a glimpse of her under the table. She was laying underneath the pink haired girl, sucking her cock and rubbing her own asshole with her fingers.

The room was alive with moans and the smell of sex. Everywhere breasts were bouncing up and down, cocks pounding, and bodies writhing. Even though were in two groups we moved as one. The whole room felt like it was alive with sex. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever had. And I'd made it happen? What was happening to me? I didn't think too hard about it.

I sucked the cock in my hand as hard as I could and stroked as hard as I could. I focused on the tongue in my ass. The pink-haired girl's hand tightened on my cock. I looked down at her out of the corner of my eye. I could tell she was about to cum into the mouth of the girl underneath of her. She gave a muffled moan and then squeezed my cock incredibly hard and stuck her tongue hard into my asshole. I could tell by the way she looked that she was cumming, and I could hear the girl underneath of her struggle as her mouth filled with sperm. I couldn't take anymore, I almost jumped out of my seat. I sucked hard on the black woman's cock and squeezed the Asian woman's cock as hard mine had been squeezed.

It was almost like it was meant to be. I felt a chill run down my spine at the same time I felt an intense tingling between my legs. It moved out quickly in waves, engulfing my entire body in a deceptively powerful orgasm. I watched as big, wet globs of sperm shot out of my cock. Most of it landed in the girl's hair, streaking her bright pink locks with cum. She looked up and smiled when she felt it, letting her face get splashed with cum. But at the same time that was happening, the Asian woman groaned loudly and I felt hot wet sperm splashing against the side of my face as it shot out of her cock. And as if that weren't enough, I felt the black woman's cock expand in my mouth and suddenly my tongue was flood with hot sperm. I gulped as much of it down as I could, but it still poured down my cheeks and landed on my breasts.

Soon, we were all done, even the two girls under the table climbed out, both dripping with sperm. We looked over at the table. The two women fucking the girls in the sixty-nine were leaning over kissing one another. Then, all of the sudden, they screamed into one another's mouths. I looked down and saw their cocks pumping hot cum into the other two women's assholes. The two women broke their kisses and flopped down onto the table. The two girls in the sixty nine kept fucking, even while cum dripped out of both of their assholes, one onto the floor and one down the, and onto her partner's face. One girl starting to cum and the other followed, soon their mouths were filling with cum. And overflowing onto the table.

We all crawled up onto the table, sticky with sperm, holding one another and breathing contentedly. Apparently, our lone dissenter couldn't take it anymore. She climbed up onto the table as well. She pulled her dress up and started to jack herself off. It did not take long, only a few quick pumps and then she showered all nine of us in her sperm. Then she got down on her hands and knees, moving over the table, drinking up our sperm and her own, sucking it down. Sometimes she shared it with one of us, but mostly she didn't. We giggled and tickled her breasts when she moved by. But soon she'd cleaned the whole table and was lying naked with us. For a while we were truly content.

"What the hell just happened?" one of the women asked finally. And the other's laughed. But I was thinking the same thing running it through my mind. What was I becoming? Did I like? The women started to get dressed, and file out. I moved slower. Wondering about what I'd do next. No one was there, but I decided to answer that rhetorical question anyway.

"I don't know," I said, "But I can't wait to see where that leads us next."

The End.

Hey everyone, thank you so much for reading my story. This is a sequel to my most popular story ever, I hope it was worth the wait. Please read all my other stories and PLEASE comment. let me know if you have ideas. Love you all

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers