A Big Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

He was disappointed, but used to this dash in and dash out life of hers. "Where're you going this time?" he asked. She was always going to far flung parts of the world on some new assignment - usually somewhere where the locals were shooting at just about everyone. She had already had one cameraman shot right next her. It didn't stop her; Global simply sent another cameraman, and off she went to finish the assignment.

"Libya. Seems the local rebels are getting a bit of an upper hand in some areas."

"Maybe we ought to get something fast and then have another screw for old times sake," he suggested, after all, going there, this might be about as old as she got! She was always getting posted to some third-world country where reporters and cameramen didn't have a long life expectancy. "Paying yer dues," she had called it.

"You want a little more huh? Sorry, just some food and then I gotta fly. You can have me again when I get back."

If you get back, he thought. He couldn't wait, but wondered what kind of weird thing she would want to do before, during, or after!

Copyright © April, 2002 by Art, all rights reserved.

Art
Art
334 Followers
12