A Big Thanks!

Story Info
Lit community, your warm welcome is appreciated!
881 words
5
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there, my dear, wonderful readers!

This is a casual, rambling author's note for you. Don't expect super formal language in this one, okay? Just some fun chit chat to reply to all your feedback so far in one place.

(And boy howdy, I do mean rambling! Gotta get this thing to at least 750 words, apparently! Ok, well... several edits and a bonus contest for you later...)

Here we go!

There are more stories coming soon, don't you worry. But first, I just wanted to give a big thank you for reading and supporting my beginning endeavors here! I wasn't sure how my initial story would be received but I've been pleasantly surprised! Same for the second now too!

I'm sure most of you know how cruel the internet can be sometimes, lol. It's nice to see that's not always the case. Well, so far anyways! Never say never, I suppose!

(Btw, I'm all for constructive critique too. No worries there, as long as it's useful. I'm just glad it's not been purely nasty, unhelpful hate, lol. Maybe I'm not popular enough around here yet to trigger that, I don't know. I hope I didn't just jinx it!)

Your favorites, follows, and kind feedback have been very inspiring and encouraging. I look forward to creating more stories for you in the future. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as the Holiday Heat series.

That's right, I do have some other stories in mind besides Claire's adventures. Maybe even some crossovers. But I can also keep that series going for awhile as well. I've become more interested in wiriting here than I originally thought I would, largely thanks to you!

If you want to get an idea of various themes and kinks I'll be exploring in future stories, check out my favorites. They provide good inspiration for what's to come!

Voyeurism, exhibitionism, and other social taboos are at the top if you haven't guessed. Some stories may feature mind control aspects too, though that's about as unrealistic/impossible as they'll probably get.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future stories, put them in the comments below here. I've got plenty of my own but it's nice to know if they work for you too or not.

Speaking of your ideas, let me quickly divert for a moment and reply to a couple I've seen already:

- One reader was hoping Claire would find out that Chris took over her room when she had left for college. Great idea! But his room is actually in the basement.

May come into play later, may not. I just wanted some isolated locations in the house for shenanigans to happen.

- Another reader suggested switching up the point of view from Claire to her brother, and going over the events already covered but from his eyes, catching his sister and spying back on her. Another great idea!

I've been toying with that for a bit in my mind. Not sure yet if it'll happen. Might see at least part of it if I come up with stories about him and the FedEx lady eventually.

If I do write it out though, it'll be a spin off/side story to the main series, or a featured tale in his own adventures. Holiday Heat is meant to be her series. Might have Chris admit to catching her and/or use it for blackmail though, that could be fun!

I do want to send him on his own adventures at some point, so worry not. You'll get to play with that lovable big boy in due time. Maybe others from the series as well, who knows?

Anyways, now back to the general rambling!

I'd also love to know if any of my stories have worked for you already. Don't be shy! Let me know if they warm you up or have helped get you off. Guy or gal, it doesn't matter, I'd love to know. It turns me on to think my crazy imagination turns you on. Share all the details you want!

Anyhoo, thanks again and keep being awesome! Much love! -DB

PS: There's a small Easter egg of sorts in the Holiday Heat stories that no one's mentioned yet in reference to an unrelated movie/game series. I expected it to be rather obvious but maybe that's just because I'm writing it, lol.

The first person to correctly post it in the comments below will be featured in an upcoming story. Just include a character name you'd like me to use (doesn't have to be your real name) along with a brief description, and one kink you'd like to see them be a part of in some way. Doesn't matter to me which kink you choose as long as it's appropriate for this site. I'll work it in somehow. Good luck!

(I may include multiple characters in the series or in their own stories so don't be afraid to enter with your own, even if others already have. The winner is just the first to be featured.)

I might do similar small contests like this in the future too if you folks are interested. Let's see how this goes! Just want to give back somehow to such an awesome community. And I'm always looking for inspiration!