A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Better?" she grinned playfully.

"Oh yeah, much!" I freely admitted as I stood there absentmindedly fondling my cock all the while looking at her.

Once again she reached up openly fondling her tits, uncaring that I stood there fisting myself watching her.

"Damn Penny, you really do have nice looking tits!" I said in a lust-filled tone of voice.

She grinned, a small flush spreading across her face. "And you're a lot bigger than I remember seeing too!" she replied back.

"Yeah, well..." was all I said.

Just then the "tappity-tappity-tappity" sound of the reel having run through the projector alerted us both that the movie was over, which again I had completely forgotten all about. I quickly shut off the projector and pulled the reel off, placing it back inside its container. I had had to lean over while doing so, my cock actually sticking out far enough that it was almost in the way, which again caused Penny to laugh.

"Oh yeah...much larger!" she said again giggling.

Now it was a bit more awkward. With an erotic movie playing giving us an excuse of sorts, we now sat no longer really having one.

"Put in another," she told me, "another long one."

I was only too happy to comply.

I don't think either one of us really watched this one either. Though this one actually did have sound, and was in color. The background noise of moans and groans, along with the somewhat silly sounding music playing in the background, only served to add to our own arousal which we masked in watching one another by pretending to pay attention to it more than each other, though we managed to do that too... frequently.

This one too got very explicit, and very erotic. Several couples now played together, touching fucking, sucking, with even the women going down on each other, all the while being fucked from behind. As far as I was concerned, the movie ended far too soon as I was literally on the verge of having an orgasm, and not caring if Penny knew it when I did.

"Fuck!" she said, expressing my own thoughts, though in a much bolder way that I'd been thinking. Even then I laughed, Penny had always had a way of surprising me when I least expected it. "And I was so damn close too!" she freely admitted.

"So was I," I told her, my cock still in hand, leaking profusely as she looked down at it. Then I felt her hand as she placed it around me, gently moving it up and down. Penny slid over even closer sitting beside me. Wordlessly, I slid my own hand between her legs, found the very wet almost sloppy wet passage of her cunt and began worming my fingers around inside her.

"Oh yeah...yeah," she moaned as she continued pumping my cock up and down. "Keep...doing...that." She half begged me. I had no intention of stopping of course I was already well past the point of no return, Penny's hand feeling far better than my own.

She came in an unexpected shudder, a sudden warmth filling the palm of my hand, a tiny trickle of clear liquid spilling out of her cunt as she moaned deeply, audibly, her hand temporarily forgetting she'd been stroking me, which for the moment, I'd forgotten about too, once again enthralled, mesmerized as she climaxed, enjoying a series of one orgasm right after another.

When she finally did regain her senses, she began jerking me off in Ernst, her hands flying up and down my stiff prick as I leaned back against one of the boxes, enjoying the view as well as the incredibly erotic sensation as my own sister sat there jerking me off.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I announced, watching her, watching myself, then began spurting. Her accompanying giggle of delight only heightened my pleasure.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried out with each hard-felt spurt of my cock. "Damn, it's been a while since I've seen a man cum!" she grinned happily. "That was nice!"

"You can say that again," I said smiling back, though already the lusty edge of wanton desire was rapidly being replaced by reality. "Listen...Penny," I began already standing as I spoke, jumping back into my jeans.

"No, Brad...you listen," she said interrupting me. "I know what you're going to say, but you need to hear what I have to say first," she demanded. "Now...sit down while you do." I did, as she continued.

"You and I both know that neither one of us has any time to even consider trying to date or see anyone, at least for the time being. We took on this responsibility knowing that, something which I have come to accept...for now. But I also know that one day, we'll both find someone, get married, and have kids of our own, and when we do that, I want to look back on all this, smile and remember it, with no regrets. Not a one. And I'm not going to start doing that now either!"

"I agree," I said simply. "No regrets," though I'd said it meaning that this moment between us, as good and as much needed as it was, was something I was willing to accept and not look back on, or make any attempt to repeat it again either.

"Good, because that's exactly the way I feel! We've both known all along that each of us had a high curiosity and interest in sex. The fact that we've had to put that on hold because of the situation doesn't make things any easier either, if anything a little unfair if you really think about it. So, If anything, what I don't want, is to become resentful towards Bonnie or Gwen, it's not their faults either that we're all going through this. So let's just accept things the way they are for the time being, and try not to make a big deal out of it. If you and I can enjoy, and pleasure one another from time to time, what harms it really going to do? As long as you and I are both ok with it. So, we're in agreement here then? Yes?"

It took me a moment to digest what she'd just said. "Ah...yes," I heard myself saying. "Yes."

#

"What time is it anyway?"

I glanced at my watch. "A quarter to," I told her. Though Bonnie certainly didn't have a curfew, Gwen did. Even on a weekend we expected her home by midnight unless there were special circumstances that we knew about ahead of time.

"That's good," Penny said.

"Yeah, we should have plenty of time to get all this straightened up and put away again."

"That's not what I meant."

I looked over towards her, she was busily unrolling one of the sleeping bags. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" she shot back at me. "And don't you dare think that you can get me all nice and horny like that and up a leave me...don't you even dare!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," I told her somewhat surprised.

"Good, now...get over here and fuck your sister!"

#

Most of the neighbors certainly knew what had happened of course, and had been more than kind and helpful towards us, even delivering home cooked meals and groceries on occasion. Something we all greatly appreciated. But Penny and I both knew that would end in a New York minute if anyone outside the house got wind of the fact that Penny and I had been fooling around. A majority at least would look at us like we were some kind of monsters, sick and twisted perhaps, so we were well aware of the dangers and took every and all precaution against anyone becoming suspicious or ever finding out.

Too bad we weren't as cautious and careful about it inside the house, as we perhaps should have been.

Several weeks had gone by since that time we'd shared together in the attic. For days afterwards we acted and treated one another just like we always had, sometimes teasing, sometimes serious whenever it came down to some financial concern or problem that needed to be resolved. But there was another aspect that had entered our lives, and that was the emotional need and desires we'd both been lacking which had suddenly sprung back to life again for each of us. Maybe we should have seen it, stood outside ourselves and took notice of it, but we didn't. Bonnie did however, even though we were unaware that she had.

We were always careful to never do anything, not even in a semi-flirtatious way whenever either one of them was around. But the moment they were gone, leaving us alone together, we seemed to explode, crawling all over one another in complete abandonment.

There were times in the morning when I was dressed ready to go to work and had stood sipping a cup of coffee while waiting to walk out to the bus stop which was thankfully right across the street, so I never missed it. Bonnie would swing through, grab her lunch and head off to school, as would Gwen only moments later. The moment they were gone however, anything and everything could happen. I don't know the number of times that Penny had my cock out just seconds after the door had closed. Quite often I would bend her over the kitchen table, enjoy a nice satisfying fuck with her, and then speed off barely getting my pants zipped up in time to meet the bus.

So it was, that we took advantage whenever we could when the girls had some function after school they wished to go to, or in Bonnie's case a date mid-week since Wednesday was her only other night off from her part-time job when she'd often go out. On those nights Penny and I both hoped that Gwen too would eventually wander off, which she most often did, leaving us happily alone together.

It was the following day when all hell broke loose, mainly because of our own stupidity.

It had been several days since we'd had the opportunity to do anything. We never even tried to sneak into one another's rooms at night, as it just simply wasn't worth the risk. Thursday was Penny's day off. She only worked four hours a day at a nearby clothing store, so she was always home in the evening when the girls came home, and when I did, but with the hectic schedules we all had, it was the one day she used to sleep in and catch up on some much needed rest.

As it happened, I had a few days vacation coming to me, none of which I could certainly plan on using to go anywhere, we couldn't afford to. But taking one here and there was a nice luxury in and of itself. As a surprise, or what I thought would be one anyway, I had taken the day off without telling anyone. I had stood in the kitchen sipping my morning coffee, making sure that the girls got off to school ok, which they did, while Penny remained upstairs in bed sleeping. I finished my coffee, and then smiled as I made my way upstairs to her bedroom, opening the door and grinning at finding her nude, comfortably lying on top of her bed. I quickly removed my clothing and climbed into bed next to her, after softly caressing her for a short time, she woke, pleasantly surprised to find me there.

"I took the day off," I said simply.

Penny purred, pulling me to her. "Then come fuck me," she asked.

"In a minute," I told her, "Let me wake you up a little first."

I loved; truly loved going down on a woman, and Penny had one of the sweetest tasting cunts that I had ever had the privilege to stick my tongue in. She knew immediately what I had in mind, spreading her legs for me as I slithered down on the bed, my head immediately between her legs as I began licking her sucking her clit and enjoying her taste. I'd been doing so for only a few minutes when I felt her suddenly tighten up, stiffening. Surprised to find she was so close to orgasm already as I normally knew that she was well ahead of time. And then I understood why.

"So...how longs this been going on? Though I guess I should know, I've suspected it for quite a while now."

Quicker than I could even think, I rolled out between Penny's legs sitting up in bed and trying desperately to cover myself with part of the sheet, though in hindsight that must have looked ridicules as Penny had been laying on top of most of it. And also in hindsight, I had to admire Penny's reaction. Initially, she had frozen up of course, my first hint that something was wrong, but upon seeing Bonnie as she stood there in the doorway, she knew the worst thing she could do was react negatively towards her, so she didn't. Once I had rolled away from between her legs, she merely rolled over onto her side facing her sister with no effort made whatsoever in trying to cover herself, not that it really mattered.

"You want the full unabridged addition? Or just the Readers Digest version?" she asked trying to keep it light.

Bonnie could have done several things. She could have stormed out of the room, which is what I fully expected her to do, which thankfully she didn't. Or she could have continued to stand there and wait to hear some sort of explanation, which is what I actually did hope for, but which she also didn't do either. What she did do surprised me. Bonnie walked over and sat down on the bed instead, even with me sitting there naked just inches away from her.

"So, except for this, where'd we go wrong?" Penny asked her.

Bonnie looked directly into my eyes as she spoke. "It was several weeks ago I guess, you know how it was back then. Everyone seemed to always be getting on one another's nerves. I could hardly wait to get out of the house at night it had gotten to be so bad, and then suddenly, almost overnight, the two of you were joking around again, teasing one another just like you used to do. At first, I was really happy to see it, I began to believe that things were working out, and that we were all going to be ok. I even started to feel better about myself, and didn't mind it when I ended up staying home at night instead of going out. But then..."

"Then?" I actually asked interrupting her.

At least she smiled at me. "Yeah...but then, you two would seem antsy whenever Gwen or I decided to stay home instead of going out, like you wanted to be alone, which obviously you did. I even said something to her about it."

"You mentioned your suspicions to Gwen?" Penny asked worriedly.

"Yes, I did, but not about being suspicious you two were doing anything, only that it seemed like the two of you were trying to keep something from us, something you've never done before."

"Oh," Penny said nodding her head, realizing she was right.

"See, you two have never done that before, you've ALWAYS told us what's going on, no matter how bad it was, so you see...we're both sitting here wondering what IS going on, and wondering why you're not telling us."

"Damn," I said adding my own thoughts to my younger sister's reasoning.

"So you see? I was suspicious, I just didn't know what to be suspicious about. But then a few days ago, I saw something else, that neither one of you realized I had seen, and that confused me even more, until I began putting two and two together."

"Ok, so where else did we fuck up then?" Penny asked, though I was surprised that the tension in the room had lessened considerably.

Bonnie continued. "Two, maybe three nights ago? After Gwen and I had both gone to bed?"

"Yeah?" I prompted.

"Well, you were sitting there in your boxer shorts, which you started doing a lot lately, which is something else you didn't used to do at night, but I really didn't give it a lot of thought after that either. So you're sitting there watching The Tonight Show, like always, and Penny's sitting in her chair reading a book,"

"Like always," Penny interjected beginning to see where this was going now, though I remained clueless.

"Exactly!" Bonnie managed to laugh. "Anyway, I'm lying there in bed and suddenly realize that Penny had told me she'd already finished that book, so I thought that was a little odd that she'd be reading it again already. "

Now Penny laughed realizing her mistake, though she remained silent.

"By now I feel like I have to pee, since I can't sleep, and since I have this little twitch inside my head telling me that things just don't seem right for some reason. Anyway, I decided to be quiet when I came out of my room, noticed the lights were obviously still on downstairs, and crept down the stairway until I could see down into the room. That's when I saw you."

"Saw what?" I asked trying to remember.

"That's when I saw you kiss Penny goodnight, as she was heading upstairs to bed, except it wasn't one of those 'good-night sis' kisses, it was one of those kisses that I didn't even get from my ex-boyfriend!"

"Ex?" I asked bewildered, but all Bonnie did was Glare at me. "Yeah Ex...I told you that a few weeks ago," she said. "About the time you started flying around with your head in the clouds!"

"Oh...sorry, but that made you even more suspicious then," I finished thinking that's what had really done it.

"Almost...but when I saw your hand come up and caress Penny's breast, and her hand go down between your legs and begin caressing you...then I knew!"

It all came flooding back at that moment, I remember how good Penny's breasts felt in my hands as I had stood there caressing and playing with them. How she in turn had begun playing with me, standing there stroking my cock, moments later, dropping down to her knees, taking me into her mouth.

"I stood there on the stairs watching you sucking him," Bonnie turned speaking directly towards her sister. "It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen in my life! The next thing I knew, I realized I had slipped my hand down the hem of my panties and had begun fingering myself while you blew him, his hands on your head, now fucking your face as he got closer and closer...and as I did."

I now had this image of my other sister standing there on the stairs fingering her cunt while watching us, I found myself aroused, yet ashamed, repulsed all at the same time.

"Bonnie, I'm sorry...we never meant..."

"No, don't!" She interrupted looking at me now. "I'm not stupid, I know how hard it has been on you two, on all of us. Neither of you have had any kind of life outside this house, and as I said, even my own relationship suffered to some degree because of it. After I had seen you cum in Penny's mouth, I ran upstairs to my room, masturbated furiously while thinking about it, and then afterwards thinking about how I felt about it too."

"And how do you feel about it?" Penny finally asked.

"Well, to be honest with you both, at first I was hurt. Not because you two were fooling around with one another, but because you were keeping it a secret."

"Or trying to," I added.

"But the point is," Bonnie went on, "You'd never kept secrets from us before, so Gwen and I naturally began to suspect the worse, that there was more than you were telling us about. But then it was Gwen who actually wondered if maybe the two of you were 'doing it' as she said, though I laughed that off at first. But she was the one who actually wondered if you were and suggested it."

"She knows?" I asked worriedly.

"Well no, not really. Like I said she brought it up as more of a passing thought, I actually convinced her that that wasn't possible, boy did I feel stupid after catching the two of you! Because of that, I had made up my mind I was going to confront the two of you this evening, then when I left this morning, I realized I had forgotten a report that was due today and came back for it. Low and behold..."

"Well I guess it was bound to happen," I said standing up and beginning to pace the room, no longer concerned about my nudity, or even aware of it as I did so. "I guess that's that then," I said turning to face the two of them.

"That's what?" They both said in sudden unison looking at me as I stood there.

"No more!" I shot back bewildered starting to feel angry, though for the life of me I didn't know why. Angry at being found out? Or angry because my sex-life suddenly went back to the way it was before, meaning me dating my hand again.

"I'll be damned if I'm going back to having things the way it was before," Penny suddenly announced. "For the first time in month's I've actually started to feel good about myself again, not to mention no longer feeling irritable or as stressed as I was either!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers