A bike ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________________________________

Lying beneath the warm sun, wrapped in a thick blanket, we find sleep easily. It feels so natural, holding you here... Feeling the soft rise and fall of your body next to mine. As if we had done this so many times before.

When I wake, you're not beside me... I'm groggy, disoriented... But only for second. Then I feel it, down below. Under the blanket. Something warm and wet wrapped around my cock, licking it, sucking it.... Bringing it on like an avalanche... Samantha, ohhhh, sweetheart.... You're driving me wild... I feel your tongue circling my cock, licking the sensitive underside, and I feel helpless. I'm gasping just seconds later, writhing uncontrollably...

Taken so unaware, there's little I can do about it. My control falls victim to your tongue and mouth, and as I feel you take me deeply, I come hard and fast.....

Mmmmmmmmmmm.... So sweet, such a delicious orgasm.... I moan softly, feeling you cleaning me up, licking up the remains of my orgasm... Such a release, so exquisite.......

And then you move up to kiss me, and I tremble as your soft lips meet mine. I could kiss you forever.

But we feel a slight chill in the air, and decide it might be better to head indoors. Although it seems almost laughable at this point, we dress quickly, find the car, and retrace our path back to the main road.

We kiss many, many times and the taste of your lips thrills me. You know just how to kiss me.... Exactly as I love to be kissed... Teasing, licking lightly..... and I only hope I'm doing half as well by you.

We reach the house where you're staying. Without explanation, you head to the bathroom, and jump in the shower, and I join you happily. As we kiss and touch, I feel my cock rising again, and I see you smile. The water falls over us, warming and invigorating.... You take the soap in your hands, and make a decadent lather, and start caressing my body. This is a chance for knowing, for exploring. Your hands trace my jawline and neck, follow the topography of my shoulders and chest.... You move behind me, the same gentle motion on my back brings forth a contented sigh. Then down my legs, working out the muscles tight from exercise... Before cleaning my hard cock with slick, wet hands.

My turn, now. I hold your face in my hands and study it, fascinated by your eyes, the sensuous quality of your lips..... I knead your shoulders, and lovingly caress each nipple to hardness again.... Kneeling before you, I wash your delicate tummy... So pleased by the strength in your legs... I eventually finish by washing your lovely ass and pussy, kissing you tenderly there many, many times.

When I stand, we allow a small kiss between us... And then I feel your hand on my cock, slick... Thick with soap.... I feel you stroking me, making my long, hard rod even harder, inflaming me.... I moan with excitement. Before you know what's happening, I'm lifting you off the floor, opening your legs, and pushing you against the shower wall. With little warning, I slide my long, thick cock inside of you.... Hard and fast, filling you completely. It brings an intense gasp from both of us.... I feel your legs lifting up, wrapping around my thighs... Holding on for dear life.

It feels so good for both of us... My cock feels huge, buried in your sweet pussy. Both of us seem intent on one thing. Getting off. Cumming. I'm giving you such long, hard strokes.. Lifting you into the air with each thrust.... Each time you wonder if my cock will leave your pussy... Then I'm there again, giving everything I've got. You can feel me hitting your clit with each stroke, and it's making your pussy so, so hot.... Every 30 seconds of intense lovemaking is followed by a respite... When I press hard against your mound, and rotate my hips and my cock, pressing against your sensitive clit... Sending jolts of erotic energy from your clit to your body.....

After a few minutes, we're both gasping from the effort and the sexual electricity... I'm humping you so hard and fast... While you're bouncing all over my cock, pounding against me... Taking me deeply, so deeply... Mmmmmmm... So good, so hot, so incredible....

I feel your orgasm starting, inevitable from the relentless assault on your clit... Your hands are clawing at my shoulders, back... And that pushes me over the edge... I drive into you hard, and your feel my long cock spurting, making you cum as our mouths meet, and our tongues fence ferociously....

Only slowly, slowly, the intensity passes.... And I feel your legs slide down over mine, and you shake, wondering if you're too weak to stand...

_________________________________________________________

....... I carry you into the bedroom silently. I'm amazed. Simply amazed. I love how comfortable you are with your body and how sexy you make me feel. No wonder my hard-on shows no sign of softening.

We lay on the bed for a few minutes, holding each other tightly, kissing, needing a little time to catch our breath. I tell you that when I left my house for a 50-kilometre spin, I never dreamed that I'd be getting such an intense workout. We laugh quietly at the joke. But the truth is that I've never been with anyone like you before, and it makes me feel so grateful.

I start by kissing your eyes, licking at your ears, gliding my tongue along your neck, kissing and nuzzling the wonderfully soft skin I find there. Within a few minutes, I'm bathing you with my tongue, sucking at your fingers, licking along your arms, working my tongue along your shoulders, along the swell of your breasts, circling your nipples endlessly until they stiffen and rise up to meet my mouth. I knead and suck your breasts, enjoying your soft moans. Eventually I move downward, licking along your tummy, probing your navel, kissing your lower abdomen contentedly. Next I flick my tongue about your feet, kissing your soles, sucking on your toes, which brings forth a sigh. Every part of you is so sensitive, and I'm enjoying myself immensely. I lick along your legs, moving upward slowly, licking, kissing, probing, along your thighs, outside, inside, gently licking, moving toward your sweet cunt and its hidden jewel. When I finally kiss you there, you're so wet, and my tongue slides in and out of you easily. I open your lips wide, and probe you deeply.

You open your legs wide to give me the room I need. I proceed to give you a delicious pussy licking, the likes of which you haven't had in a long time. I lick up and down your thighs, and along the wet folds of your pussy. I probe your gorgeous pussy with my tongue, licking all round your opening, tasting your honey, and my cum. I nuzzle and suck your clit as your beautiful pussy starts humping me, and soon my face is shiny with your lovely essence.

I'm merciless, your moans and sighs encouraging me. I start fingering your hot pussy as I lick around your clit, but still your orgasm appears to be a long way off. So I take one finger and slide it deep inside of you, moving it around until it's good and wet, and then I slowly slide it into your ass, gently. With one finger inside your ass, and another inside your pussy, I massage the thin skin there - and I continue to lick around your clit.

Within minutes, your breathing is ragged, and you start to shake. You push my head into your pussy, guiding me, showing me what you like. I continue to suck your clit while my fingers plunge deeply inside of you, and a strong, long-lasting orgasm grips your body, squeezing my fingers tightly. You squirm and writhe uncontrollably, grinding your pussy against my face repeatedly...... Oh, Samantha you taste so sweet....

"Mmmmmmm," you say, a long time later, still gasping. "That was incredible."

I don't give you time to catch your breath. I move on top of you, opening your pussy lips with my fingers, and penetrate you with my long, hard cock. After a few minutes, I take my slick cock from your pussy, and bring it to your lips, so you can lick all of your beautiful juices from it.

Once again, I slide my cock deep into your pussy, pumping you slowly, until it is wet and slippery. Then I alternate strokes: with one stroke, I push deep inside of your soft, incredibly wet pussy, but with the second stroke, I take my long, hard cock out and slide it over your lips and clit. It takes me a little while to establish a rhythm, but within a few minutes, your entire pussy is slippery, almost dripping. I want to go down, and lick it all up, but neither of us wants to stop because it feels so good. Soon I hear you crying out, moaning loudly. Another orgasm is moving towards you like a freight train, you can see it from a long way off, but it quickly moves closer and closer, fast, strong and noisy. I drive my stiff rod into your waiting pussy as I suck your nipples.

"Ohhhhh, fuck me, baby," you cry, "Don't stop, baby..... Yes!!!!!! Oooohhh.... I'm cumming, baby.... Oh God, oh God, oh God." Your body shakes uncontrollably and you come with a scream, calling my name. It feels like an earthquake....

It takes a few minutes before your breathing returns to normal. I'm still inside of you, hard as a rock...

"Didn't you cum?" you ask, and I smile. "Samantha.... Sweetheart..... I've already cum four times this afternoon, I don't think there's anything left in me."

You look at me mischievously. "Well honey, we'll have to see what we can do about that."

You motion for me to get off, so I slide my cock out of you, and lie down on my back. You lean over me and kiss me deeply.

Then you position your pussy over my cock, only your back is to me. Lifting my cock with your right hand, you mount me, slowly sliding your gorgeous pussy along my shaft. And then you lean back against me, so that your soft back is resting on my chest, and you can turn your head and our tongues can meet. It feels wonderfully erotic and sensual. And very relaxing.

I'm almost all the way inside of you. You move a little against me, an enjoyable friction between cock and pussy. And we can touch each other languorously. I fondle your breasts tenderly, squeezing and caressing your nipples. You reach down and stroke your pussy, and squeeze the base of my cock and my balls. You take my hand in yours and guide it to your pussy so that I can feel the sweet area where we are joined. We both feel my cock and your pussy, and enjoy the slow, delicate sensations.

We lay like that for 30 minutes or more - wonderful, tender lovemaking - and I'm amazed again. As you move against me, I can feel a gentle surge of passion, and my cock grows a little harder. You sense my change of mood, and you wiggle your pussy, and start sliding against me with greater intent. You play with my balls erotically.... You squeeze your pussy's muscles, and I feel them grip my hard cock tightly, inflaming my desire. And suddenly I'm ready for more.

With no warning, you push yourself off my chest. Now you're in control, on top of me - I can watch as you raise your pussy off my cock and plunge down against me. You're looking over your shoulder, seeing the intensity on my face, and loving it. I can tell that you've moved your hand to your clit, and you're rubbing it furiously. I watch your ass cheeks rise and fall as you slide all over me, bouncing up and down on my seven and a half inches with reckless abandon. I massage your hips and ass cheeks, pulling you down on top of me. And soon my breathing comes in gasps, and I'm only dimly aware that you're going to come too.

"Oh Samantha, I'm coming," I whisper, gasping. "Oh yes, Yes!!... YES!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh, baby.... you feel so good. I want to fill you with my cum....... Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

I feel my long, hard cock spasm and pulse, and you can feel each spurt of hot slippery cum as it shoots deep inside your beautiful pussy. That pushes you over the edge, and you grind your clit against my body as hard as you can, which makes your orgasm longer and deeper and more profound.

Finally, you lean back against me, and our tongues fight playfully. After a long time, my softening cock slides from your pussy. We kiss and touch each other gently until daylight begins to falter.

Eventually, you drift off, and I know that I'll soon join you... But something about this feels different... Something about me, about being here with you.... I'm not sure what it is.... I close my eyes, feeling my heart beating in rhythm with yours... And I realize that I feel more alive than I have in years.... For the first time in I don't know how long, I'm happy.....

12