A Billionaire's Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally turned back to me and her eyes bored right into the back of my head. "I'd like to think that talent has no age-requirement. Either it looks good and feels good, or it doesn't."

"Quite right," I nodded. Age hadn't scared me away from Jeff Lee's work and he'd done a marvelous job. I'd just been worried that Mia was only 18 or something. But she'd stated her credentials and her poise had intrigued me. Little did I know that her little speech would be the most organized and coherent statement I would hear from her for some time.

"Enough with this Mister and Miss stuff," Taylor interjected. "I'm Taylor, this is John, and is it alright if we call you Mia?"

The Hong Kong designer blushed. "Of course, Taylor."

The three of us toured the rest of the house. Mia's head kept darting left and right like a bird scanning the treeline. She would verbalize her ideas and get only halfway through the explanations before some new element caught her attention and she began speaking about that instead.

"Oh, wow, I love that... Hmm, a wing chair would really... Oh, teak, definitely teak..."

Her mind was amazingly quick and it seemed she was coming up with ideas faster than her tongue could spit them out. It was my first indication that while the girl was brilliant and saw things with exceptional clarity, she was also rather... spacey. Mia would get so focused on something she would forget about basic social graces. In some cases, this meant she wouldn't finish her sentence before moving on to the next. In other cases, she wound up being very familiar with my body as she leaned against me and physically turned my head in her hands to point out a particularly inventive idea.

It took a while to get used to, but I hardly minded. Mia smelled heavenly and on more than one occasion the touch of her hand on my arm or her firm breasts against my back sent pleasant thrills up and down my spine.

"This is such a beautiful house," she commented. I had to agree. The vaulted ceilings and soaring beams were what sold me on the design in the first place. At the time she was saying it, I was seated on the Grand Staircase while Mia sat one step above me. Her left arm was on my left shoulder with her hand against my chest. Her cheek was pressed to mine, a position that had me shrinking away subtly, at least until she grabbed my head in her left hand to direct me. She pointed with her right hand. "See, if we elevate the drapery to that line, then as the eye scans across..." Mia rotated our heads together to the right. "... then a row of paintings on that wall will balance the room."

I glanced for a moment to Taylor, who sat beside me and tried valiantly not to laugh while watching me nervously try to figure out the pretty girl draping herself on a perfect stranger.

I don't honestly think Mia was trying to seduce me or otherwise influence her hiring by flirting with me. She was just in her creative zone and ignorant of the effect she was having on me.

Despite her spacey persona and half-completed sentences, Mia did indeed show off some amazing design talent as she made wonderful suggestions and inspired concepts in almost every room. By the end of the day, I agreed with Taylor that she would be ideally suited to showcase a modern American house with Eastern elegance.

When I informed Mia that she was hired, she jumped up with the energy of a schoolgirl and then hugged me tightly. "Thank you!" she gushed. "You won't be disappointed!"

***

"Jonathan, you really don't need to be doing this."

I looked up from my task. Despite her words, Cassandra's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she sighed happily at the soothing sensations running up and down her legs. I switched from a thumb-circling motion to more of a full-hand massage of my beautiful assistant's feet.

"But I like doing it. Don't you like me doing this?" I asked.

A crooked grin crossed Cassandra's face. "Well, sir. We do have professionals on staff for this. And I worry that you'll injure me in your clumsy attempts."

"Clumsy!" I protested and slapped the sole of her left foot. Cassandra just giggled.

We went quiet for a moment before Cassandra spoke up. "Jonathan, we really need to talk about the Crown acquisition."

"What did I tell you about discussing work?" I snapped lightly.

"Fine, fine," she sighed and we went quiet again as I continued massaging her feet and started working my way up her legs.

After a long silence, Cassandra spoke up again. "So... Taylor tells me that you were quite enthralled with the interior designer I recommended."

"Well, we hired her."

"That's not what I meant. Come on, Jonathan. I *could* have found an equally talented designer who wasn't nearly as pretty."

I started rubbing her feet a little harder. "Are you deliberately trying to tempt me?"

"Maybe..." Cassandra giggled. "Taylor thought you might be getting itchy for some fresh pussy."

"You two are all I need, love." I said sincerely.

"'Need', maybe. But 'want'? I don't think I hear you complaining whenever Rebecca wants to give you a titfuck with those cantaloupes."

"What? Are you telling me I should try and get Mia into my bed?"

"No. Not necessarily. I mean, I do think she's your type. But if the chemistry isn't there then it isn't there." Cassandra picked her head up, a mellow expression on her face as I went to work massaging her toes. "Personally, I think Taylor just wants to distract you from a certain redheaded supermodel you two ran into at the Vanderbilt party."

"Ashlyn?" I said perhaps a little TOO quickly. The day after the party, I'd gone onto the internet to look up some of the redhead's photo shoots. One high- resolution scan of Ashlyn in Victoria's Secret lingerie particularly stood out and the picture immediately came to mind.

Cassandra chuckled. "Yes, that's the one."

A moment later, she pulled her feet away from my grasp and sat up straight. Cassandra knew me better than anyone, including both my mom and my wife. She'd probably heard something into my tone and could read me like a book. "Jonathan, from what I read in Taylor's voice, that girl is dangerous. They're friends and as pretty as Taylor is, she's a little intimidated by Ashlyn's beauty. There are very few women in this world Taylor would get jealous over, and that girl is one of them."

Cassandra leaned forward and put her hand on my cheek. "I know Ashlyn is gorgeous and alluring, but you're going to have to get her out of your head. Remember, she's just another pretty face. We can get you plenty of those that are far less trouble."

"Right, right. I know." The problem: it's always the pretty face you *can't* have that you end up wanting the most. I kept that little thought to myself.

"Taylor's not *actually* worried is she? I mean, Ashlyn's not really a threat." I bit down on the thought that the redhead might be the most attractive woman I'd ever met. "Besides, my wife said Ashlyn was off-limits and that's that," I nodded firmly.

"Nah, Taylor's not worried," Cassandra shrugged. "She trusts you."

I nodded. I had enough self-control and enough pleasure around me to keep myself satisfied. "But you both are giving me a green light with Mia?" I asked hopefully.

"Have at her," Cassandra smiled.

I chuckled and visibly relaxed. Cassandra was my conscience, and her approval immediately put me at ease. I then reached for Cassandra's feet again.

"No, I'm done," my assistant shook her head at my attempts to continue massaging her feet, and she got up from the couch on which we were lounging. She came to me and with a firm grasp on my shoulders, began to push me face- down across the wide cushions.

"Cassandra, you don't need to do this. We have professionals on staff, remember?"

"I'm on your staff," Cassandra answered.

"Not yet," I muttered, thinking of a different staff.

Cassandra chuckled. "Besides, the last time we brought in a masseuse she ended up giving you a blowjob."

I grinned at the memory of the young golddigging blonde masseuse. "Why do you think I'm asking for a professional?"

Cassandra leaned down to my ear and husked, "What makes you think I'M not going to end up giving you a blowjob?"

I groaned as I felt her strong hands going to work on my back.

Cassandra laughed before affecting an overdone Chinese accent. "Yes, sir! Full body massage with happy ending!"

***

I am a puddle of jello.

Cassandra's wonderful hands had every single muscle in my body fully relaxed. I was flat on my back, my head lolled to the side since even my neck wasn't bothering to try and support it. My fingers were limp, my left arm hung off the side of the sofa, and my feet canted away from each other. Every inch of me simply came to rest wherever gravity took it.

Tension in the body inevitably leads to tension in the mind. The reverse is also true. And with my body in a total state of relaxation, my brain also went into standby mode. At least, I was in standby until Cassandra pressed a very important wakeup button.

It wasn't immediately obvious what was happening to me. I was barely aware of my surroundings and initially, all I felt was a pleasantly warming sensation creeping up my abdomen, almost ticklish around my belly button as the feeling spread up into my chest.

My eyes were still closed, but as I pushed through the hazy disconnect between my brain and my body, I slowly realized that the pleasant sensations were originating from my penis. A few seconds later, I realized that my rapidly hardening member was encased in a warm, wet mouth.

Even with my eyes closed, I could see her now, with ruby lips spread wide around my shaft. Strong cheekbones led up to glittering sky blue eyes that swiveled up to gaze adoringly at me. She saw the pleasure written on my face, and her own satisfaction from getting such positive feedback only spurred her to better and more enthusiastic efforts.

Soon, she was rewarded as a brand new tension, a good tension, built up in my balls. And then with a happy groan, that tension was released as I felt the powerful flow go barreling up my shaft and explode at the apex of my cock, erupting burst after burst of hot, sticky cum into her sucking mouth.

Her hands squeezed and pulled at my shaft, coaxing more and more out of me while I felt her throat muscles working to swallow my copious load. And finally, when the flash flood had abated and calmed down to just a trickle, her tongue snaked out across my tip to swipe the last droplets before she took me deeply into her mouth once again and suckled everything out of me.

I felt the tickle of her hair falling down and brushing against my shaft, the coppery red tresses hanging forward off her stunning face as her lips curled into a smug smile.

Wait... red?

Ashlyn's face flashed before me and then disappeared once I started blinking rapidly. My whole body jerked and I sat upright, tension filling my muscles. Cassandra was kneeling on the floor beside me, my cock having been dislodged from her mouth and she swept her fine blonde hair back as she looked at me strangely. "Jonathan, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah..." I panted heavily. "You just... startled me, that's all."

Cassandra managed a wry grin as she scooped up a droplet of cum from her lower lip and popped it into her mouth. "Guess that FINALLY woke you up at the end."

I dropped my head back onto the cushion behind me. "Yeah... that was quite the happy ending."

***

"Look, I don't care what further analyses Heatherton claims he's got. His ROI is bullshit and we're not going to fall for it. Sharpley, I want another workup based on these new numbers and you'll get them to Cassandra by tomorrow morning, okay? Gentlemen, good DAY." I half-snarled the last word and turned through the open doorway to leave the boardroom.

In full business attire, Cassandra fell into step beside me as we marched down the hallway towards the elevators. She reached up and hit something on her Bluetooth earpiece.

"Don't tell me we're late," I growled.

"Fine, I won't tell you," she answered.

We entered the elevator and spun back to face the doors. They were just closing when I sighed, "Taylor's going to kill me."

***

"Hi, honey, sorry we're late," I was saying even before we turned the last corner to the room the hostess was leading us to. I was caught short by the four people already sitting there. Taylor, I was obviously expecting to see, as well as Charlotte, her personal assistant.

I WASN'T expecting to see Ashlyn, nor the willowy platinum blonde sitting beside Ashlyn. Drinks for all four of them were already half-gone.

"It's okay, Johnny. We ran into some old friends and they've been keeping me company," Taylor said breezily. Then a wicked grin crossed her face. "And since I have *them*, what the hell do I need you for?"

At our six-person table, I sat down beside Taylor with Charlotte next to her. Cassandra smiled and slid into the chair directly across from me with Ashlyn and then the platinum blonde next to her.

I put on a suitably hurt face and leaned in towards Taylor. "How ever can I make it up to you? Expensive baubles? Exotic vacations?"

"An incredible orgasm," Taylor husked, her eyes flaring.

"Deal," I smiled. The girls across the table chuckled.

"So," Taylor swept her hand to her guests. "Ashlyn, you've met. Her friend is Kate Ross. You might have seen her in a few magazines."

I nodded. The blonde was beautiful and I briefly hoped that Taylor wouldn't put her on the off-limits list, but I didn't recognize her. She was probably a less famous and less successful model.

Ashlyn immediately spoke up. "We happened to be back in town and looking for a good place to eat when we ran into Taylor."

"Wait, models actually EAT?" I put my hand over my chest as if about to have a heart-attack from surprise. Then I braced myself for impact.

Right on time, Taylor's hand whizzed out as she punched my shoulder. "Jerk."

We both smiled at each other as Ashlyn giggled then continued. "So your wife invited us to keep her company. I think she knew you were going to be late."

I turned to Taylor. "How?"

Taylor shrugged and flicked her eyes to my assistant. "Cassandra called me."

I looked over at the blonde who had been at my side the entire trip to the restaurant. She hadn't been on the phone once. "When?"

"During the meeting, Jonathan. Once you got into that argument about Heatherton's analysis I knew you weren't going to let it go on time," Cassandra stated firmly.

I looked at Ashlyn as if she could somehow sympathize with me. "What can I say? My girls know me."

"So... how do I get to... 'know you'?" she asked saucily, her mouth still open in a smiling pant, and her lower lip trembled just before she closed her mouth.

Taylor laughed amusedly. "Take a number."

***

I finished up my business in the restroom and came out the door, only to stop dead in my tracks at the person blocking my way. The narrow corridor leading to both men's and women's restrooms could fit two people side-by-side just barely in front of the pay phones, but with Ashlyn standing dead center, I had no easy exit.

She stood erect, chin high and proud and I simply could not stop myself from giving her the once over. Her face was different from Taylor's but no less beautiful. Her hair was carefully disarrayed to express an untamed wildness beneath her cool exterior. And of course, her body with her spectacular breasts and sculpted figure was quite boner-inducing.

Ashlyn just stood there and let me admire her for a moment before a satisfied grin spread across her face. "Enjoying the view?"

For all her beauty, her arrogance was a little off-putting. "You know you're gorgeous, Ashlyn."

"Yes, I do. But it's still nice to be reminded every once in a while." She fixed me with an intense gaze. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"About what? About *you*?"

She nodded.

"Nothing. I'm married, Ashlyn. Happily."

"But that hasn't stopped you before," she answered matter-of-factly.

I smirked and looked away for a moment. My eyebrows went up in wonder at just how much Ashlyn really knew. "Everything I do is with Taylor's full awareness and approval. Have you already asked her about me?"

"Why don't we just leave your wife out of this? It's sooo much naughtier that way..." Ashlyn husked and took two steps toward me.

"Are you trying to seduce me behind my wife's back?"

She laughed. "No. Not yet. If I wanted to, I would have already had you."

"But why would you want me?"

"Curiosity..." I LOVED how Ashlyn's lips wriggled as she formed that word.

Ashlyn knew she had my attention. "Taylor raves about you. And any man who can keep THAT woman satisfied is worth a ride or two." Ashlyn's eyes glowed, and for a moment I was reminded of my little daydream about her while Cassandra had been blowing me.

Quickly, I shook the image from my head. "Well, I'm sorry to spoil your plans, but this is one man you won't be riding, Ashlyn. I appreciate the sentiment, though."

"We'll see..." Only then did Ashlyn take a step back and to the side, fixing me with a predatory grin. For a moment, my heart started racing purely from the intensity of Ashlyn's gaze. She had a smoldering sexuality that seemed incredibly familiar. In fact, the only other woman to have this same kind of effect on me was Taylor. In a way, the two supermodels were very alike, both passionate and intense and very sure of what they wanted.

I hadn't been able to resist Taylor whenever she turned her charms on me. I hoped I had the strength to resist Ashlyn. And so without a second glance, I passed her and headed back to the table.

***

"I must say, I'm impressed." I reached out and handed an iced tea to Mia, who sipped at it absentmindedly as she looked across the formal living room. It had been a week since we hired her and Mia had spent every day at our house taking measurements and ordering furniture, light fixtures, and other assorted pieces. This room was the first to be completed and her two contractors were taking a break.

"There's something not quite right..." Mia mused, still lost in thought as she stared in the general direction of the living room.

"Well, for as much money as we spent in here, it'd better be perfect," I teased.

The elegant Chinese woman didn't answer. But then she snapped her fingers and went "Ooh!" Before I could react, she was racing down the hallway towards what Taylor had dubbed "The West Wing". It really was the western wing of the house, and held the library and private offices for both me and Taylor. More accurately, they were Cassandra's and Charlotte's offices.

"Mia?" I wondered aloud as she'd turned away, but she hadn't answered. No explanations, no hesitation. I chuckled. After a couple years dealing with stuffy, over-formalized politicking and traditional etiquette with New York's social elite, Mia's unrestrained impulses were a breath of fresh air.

Two minutes later, she returned holding a geometric sculpture that I recognized as being from my office. She began muttering as she began rearranging things. "This will bring out... to pull in elements... And it gives that personal touch of you, John... THERE." She finished replacing a previous sculpture on a side table with the one she'd just brought out.

Mia wasn't even aware that none of her fragments formed a complete sentence. I shrugged and took another look at the room. It didn't seem any different to me at first glance, but as I looked across the heavy teak furniture and red accents, I WAS feeling a bit more... at home.

"Isn't that better, John?" Mia came back to where we were sitting on the Grand Staircase. She put a hand on my thigh and looked forward. "Feel more like YOUR home instead of just another pretty living room?"

"Yeah..." I admitted. "But you stole that from my office."