A Billionaire's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Taylor got Charlotte buckled into the double-ended strap on. And then I heard a harsh slap as Taylor smacked Charlotte's cheek and then bent her over a table. Soon, Charlotte was holding her cheek and moaning as Taylor coated her white vibrating wand with lube. And then Charlotte really started to go wild as Taylor shoved the white wand up Charlotte's ass.

As Charlotte bucked and moaned, Taylor turned and tossed the Astroglide to me in a high arc. I caught it with one hand, popped the cap, and then pushed the nozzle to Kate's ass spread before me. I stopped thrusting long enough to aim and then squirt a healthy glob of lube into Kate's asshole. And only then did I back out and away.

Kate had been expecting me to pop my cock into her butt and start pounding her immediately. When I didn't, she panted for air and then turned her head around to see where I'd gone.

But before she located me, I'd already returned to the electronic controls for the trapeze and started modifying her position. She was set to vertical once again, only this time she was lower, so that her feet were resting on the ground with a little room to flex up and down.

Then, once she was in place, I grabbed a black blindfold and fitted it over her eyes. Soon I could see Kate's nostrils flaring and her mouth gaping as she was breathing hard in her extreme arousal.

I nodded to Taylor, and now we were ready.

I stepped behind Kate and spread her asscheeks. After being lubed up, she knew what to expect and she visibly tried to relax as I nudged my cock up to her asshole. And then with a firm grip on her hips, I pushed forward and glided down until I was buried to the hilt up Kate's rectum.

Then, Taylor moved Charlotte around like a puppet with the long vibrator still buzzing in the brunette assistant's ass. And while Kate couldn't see what was going on, Charlotte quickly figured out what she was supposed to do. So stepping up to the blonde model's front side, Charlotte grabbed the front dildo on her strap-on and aimed it into Kate's pussy from below.

Kate shivered and began moaning as she felt the second shaft start pushing into her body. And with a little help from my hands adjusting her hips, she managed to take Charlotte's fake cock inside of her.

And then, with Kate and Charlotte each double-penetrated by thick rods, the four of us began to fuck. I drilled into Kate's hot and tight asshole while Kate rode Charlotte's strap-on dildo. Charlotte twitched inside from the other end of the strap-on, and all the while Taylor was getting off just pumping the vibrator into her assistant's ass and watching the rest of us.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" Kate started chanting with each thrust. Every time my hips slammed into her ass, she was bucked forward onto a few more inches of Charlotte's foot-long dildo.

Charlotte herself was moaning constantly, "Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..." until she finally just leaned in and planted a french kiss on Kate right in front of her.

"That's right," Taylor cheered. "Tongue-fuck the little slut! Doesn't it feel good with a thick cock in both your cunt and your ass? Fuck them!"

I was quickly losing myself to the delirium of the situation. Grinning like an idiot, I gave a thumbs up to Taylor who just chuckled and gave me a thumbs up back. And then with my hands gripping Kate's hips tightly, I started reaming her out harder and harder in search of my release.

Kate was whimpering as her head began to just loll around limply, the overabundant sensations too much for her. In addition to the cocks, Charlotte had bent to suckle one of the blonde model's nipples. And as Kate blindly flailed out, trying in vain to either see someone through her blindfold or touch someone with her cuffed hands, the feelings simply overwhelmed her and she came so hard and screamed so loud that she just passed out and went limp in her bonds.

Charlotte's hips shuddered as she came next, Taylor driving the white vibrator deeper up her ass. And then I finally let loose, gushing all my remaining sperm up and into Kate's bowels.

My hips jerked a few final times, and when I finished nutting up Kate's ass, I backed away and then sat awkwardly onto my own butt. My legs were killing me from the exertion.

Seeing me, Taylor pulled the vibrator out of Charlotte's ass. Like a marionette with it's strings cut, the pretty brunette collapsed straight onto the floor as well. And then my wife came over to me.

There was a flaming lust in her eyes I'd seen only on rare occasion. And as I sat there and gasped for air, my wife simply knelt and then swallowed my cock into her throat straight out of Kate's ass. Her hand was quickly in her crotch, frigging herself furiously as she sucked on me. And less than a minute later, Taylor was screaming around my shaft in her mouth as she came.

After her body finished shaking like an epileptic, Taylor just flopped onto her back and started gasping as if she hadn't been breathing the entire time she'd been sucking me. And I just leaned back and braced myself on my arms as I surveyed the damage: Taylor had collapsed. Charlotte was a lifeless puddle of flesh. And Kate was still unconscious, sagging limply from the trapeze.

I decided then and there. I needed to do MORE things to make people want to thank me.

***

The next day, Kate and Taylor were positively giddy as they climbed into the helicopter for the short jaunt into the city. They were scheduled on a shoot together for one of the big Italian clothing designers, along with three other high- fashion models.

I shook my head, wondering how clothes meant to be modeled by slender high- fashion girls would fit my Taylor's tits. But then again, it wasn't my problem.

Kate was equally excited for the post-shoot get together. The girls had worked out to get together with Ashlyn and some other friends and spend the night in the city to celebrate Kate's new contract. They and Charlotte wouldn't return home until the wee hours of the morning.

After dropping the girls off, I sighed and sat back in my seat for the puddle jump to my office building. Cassandra reached out and held my hand tenderly.

I smiled at her and felt a warm, fuzzy feeling oozing up from my gut. My life was perfect.

Perhaps I should have known that perfection never lasts very long.

***

I woke up spooned behind Cassandra. My left hand was trapped beneath her pillow and my right had slid beneath her pajama shirt sometime in the night, and was currently sandwiched between her breasts. And then I felt another pair of breasts pushing into my back.

Craning my head around, I realized Taylor was spooned in behind me. The girls must have gotten back really late. I hadn't even noticed when my wife had joined us in the bed.

Yawning, I slid my hand out from Cassandra's shirt and rolled onto my back, wrapping my wife up in my other arm. Smiling happily, I exhaled in satisfaction at the key difference between sex and love. When someone's just a sex partner, rarely do you get to just snuggle and hug with affection.

Later that morning, we all grouped around the dining table for breakfast: Taylor, Charlotte, and Kate to my left; Cassandra, Rebecca, and Mia to my right. The ladies to my left looked a little hungover and were relatively quiet during the meal, but I did catch Kate making every effort to smile and be sunny to me despite the ringing pain of hangover that must still be in her head.

After breakfast, Taylor and I went up to our Master Lounge to be alone together. She usually craved some one-on-one time after any evening spent away from me. So reclining back in our "cuddle chair", Taylor pillowed her head on my chest and sighed happily.

"Have fun last night?" I asked.

"Yeah. We all went to a nightclub and fended off men for three hours."

"Who went?"

"Me, Kate, Charlotte obviously. Ashlyn you knew was coming. And a few others from the catalog shoot. Actually both Milena and Jenna were there. You remember THEM, don't you?"

I grinned and Taylor patted my chest as I recalled Giorgio's party. Milena was a tall Czech blonde and Jenna was the young model I'd fucked up the ass.

"That reminds me," Taylor picked her head up. "I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I remember Kate saying something that got my attention."

"What?"

"Well, she was talking to Milena and Jenna... about you, actually."

"Really?"

"Jenna was saying something about how she was sooo jealous that Kate was living with *Jonathan Kwong* now." The way Taylor stressed my name made it sound like I was the most amazingly incredible and famous person in the world.

I chuckled.

"Anyways, I was kind of talking to Ashlyn and wasn't paying them much attention. The three of them started comparing notes about sex, and I'm used to the girls gossiping about you. I don't want to puff up your ego TOO much, but Milena was bitching about how she only got a few minutes to try you out and how Jenna had hogged you the rest of the time. And then Kate started rubbing it in their faces about how much sex she's been having with you lately."

My ego DID puff up knowing these gorgeous women were jealous over ME. My cock also appreciated the praise and started to rise, a fact that Taylor quickly took advantage of as she slid her hand over my bulge.

"But what got my attention was when Kate said, 'Forget Stavros! I landed the biggest fish in the world!' or something like that."

Taylor sighed. "Maybe it's nothing. Maybe she's just bragging to stroke her own ego in front of the other girls. But I wonder if Kate's thinking of herself as your girlfriend now instead of just another houseguest."

"You tell me. I can't really tell a woman's intentions all the time when she's trying to mount my dick."

"I don't THINK so. But I keep thinking about what Cassandra said about the only way Kate knows how to have a relationship. I know she was lonely and horny, but when she makes comments about 'landing the biggest fish', it makes me think she believes she's... she's GOT you or something. Like she owns a piece of you."

"Don't worry about it, honey. I'm sure Kate's just bragging to Milena and Jenna." I laughed. "Models. You're all so friendly and yet so competitive. I don't think I'm such a great prize, and yet they brag about me."

"You're MY prize, Johnny." Taylor kissed my cheek.

"Always," I squeezed her tighter.

"And don't forget," Taylor slid her hand into my pants and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "THIS belongs to me, husband."

"Anytime you want it," I looked into her eyes and said honestly. Taylor was the priority in my life.

She smiled. "Just be happy I like to share it with my friends."

I grinned right back and slid my hand into the back of her pajama pants. Digging down, I cupped her ass and even managed to get a finger poking at the entrance to her pussy. "And THIS is mine, too," I reminded her. "Now if you don't mind... I'd like to play with what's mine, now."

Taylor started giggling as I lifted her up so that she was straddling me. I started tugging on her pants with both hands and the gorgeous brunette obliged me by kneeling up so that she could start stripping away the garment.

The rest of our clothes started flying off and soon I had a naked, sweaty, writhing Taylor in my lap, her hands gripping my shoulders as she pumped her body up and down my shaft.

When we came, we came together, Taylor's gaping mouth looking so sexy as she moaned her climax. And I nuzzled her neck while feeling my cock spit out wad after wad into her clenching pussy.

I was happy. I was contentedly comfortable. The Dean-incident had been terrible, but it brought me and my wife closer together. Everything just seemed to be running so smoothly that I'd let my guard down and just gone with the flow. But I should have been paying more attention to Taylor's warning.

***

It started off with little things. One day we were out shopping, just me, Taylor, and Kate. Cassandra and Charlotte were both carrying out little projects we'd assigned them on.

The girls were trying on clothes (much to my delight) and they found a dress that looked absolutely heavenly on Kate. The problem was the price tag. Kate was still broke and her modeling gigs were not yet regular enough to provide a reliable income.

She never asked me to buy it for her. She simply wore it, held the price tag forlornly, and then rolled her deep, dark eyes to me.

Taylor didn't notice the longing in Kate's glance. She was still gushing about how pretty Kate looked in the dress. So with a proud smile, I stepped in and said, "Don't worry about it. I'll buy it for you."

Kate started beaming and Taylor laughed. Each woman walked out of there with a brand new dress and we continued on our shopping excursion. That night, both beautiful models thanked me intimately, and they also thanked each other for theirs and my amusement.

Watching Kate slurp my jism out of Taylor's asshole, I reminded myself how I need to come up with MORE reasons for women to thank me.

A different day, Taylor and Charlotte had flown out to Europe for a few days. And when she was downtown for a shoot, Kate asked to meet me and Cassandra for lunch. We ended up going to a small café, and our trio was led to a table with bench seats along the wall and two chairs opposite. Automatically, I sat on the bench side with my back to the wall so I could face the door. Then Kate immediately slid in beside me, close enough that our hips were touching, while Cassandra took the seat opposite me.

To the outside observer, one might imagine Kate was the closer of my two companions, maybe even a girlfriend.

And on another day, after a brief stint in the Common Room, I wound up in the big locker room shower with Rebecca, Mia, AND Kate. Afterwards, Mia had privately complained that she felt I spent too much of my attention on Kate for that round, and I had to make it up to Mia later.

That's not to say I wasn't proactively working to make sure I didn't show Kate extra favoritism. While Taylor was still out of the country, I had promised to attend a fundraiser dinner for charity. With my wife gone, Kate had immediately volunteered to be my escort. She was certainly pretty enough and familiar with the etiquette.

But I quickly realized that kind of public event would be pushing too far towards "girlfriend" territory, guest in my house or not. Taylor might be able to get away with Jeff as an escort from time to time since he was visibly on the town with Kaitlyn and he at least had a business relationship with us. Since Kate had no such business excuse, I'd probably be better off bringing Mia or Rebecca.

In the end, Cassandra was my date and I avoided any complications. For the most part, I consciously made sure I wasn't leading Kate on too far. I constantly reminded myself that she was a guest in the house and occasional lover, but we were just friends.

But then, my big mistake came a week later. Obviously, I hadn't realized it was a mistake at the time. It was a small thing, but the extra meaning that could be interpreted by my gesture could not be denied. And it was the moment when everything started to go downhill.

***

*AUGUST*

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kate screamed as her naked body undulated beneath me. Her feet were planted on the bed and she used the leverage to buck herself up and meet my every thrust. Her arms were wrapped around my sweaty back, clutching me tightly against her chest with her rock-hard nipples piercing into my pecs.

"Oh, Mia was sooo right! This feels so fucking good and you never spend enough time with us!" she groaned and started humping me even harder.

My forehead was buried on the pillow beside her, and as I approached my orgasm, I turned my head and gazed at Kate's pretty face. She'd cum twice already herself, and at this moment, she looked unbelievably sexy.

Her platinum blonde hair was wet with her bangs plastered to her forehead. I loved the way her big eyes shimmered when she was aroused, and I even liked that I could see how her dark roots were growing in after just a few days. Her lips were permanently parted as she panted and moaned and whimpered for me to fuck her harder. She had gorgeous lips that were a pretty pastel pink right now, lips that I really wanted to see wrapped around my cock now.

"Cum, John! Cum! Fill me with your cum!" Kate whimpered as she felt my hips speeding up. Her legs went up and scissored behind my back, her feet crossing to pull me even deeper into her pussy.

But it was not to be. I reached back and pulled her legs off me, exiting her body with a wet plopping sound and then I quickly scrambled over her chest.

Still gasping, Kate reached out and grabbed the base of my cock in her hand before guiding it into her mouth. I got my wish to see her pink lips wrapped around the shaft as she bobbed her head up off the pillow to take a few extra inches inside me while her both hands went up to rapidly jerk me.

"Oh, oh, Kate!" I groaned as I felt my balls compress and the flow of semen push up through my shaft.

And then the pretty blonde was moaning as I began to fill her mouth with all my cock cream. Her eyes fluttered and I watched her throat contracting as she swallowed down my load. I let out a few more strangled gasps, pumped out a few more shots, and then I was panting heavily as I started breathing once again.

Exhausted for the moment, I collapsed face-down onto the bed beside her, my left arm sort of haphazardly strung out across Kate's chest as she lay back and caught her breath.

We lay like that for a few minutes, just drowning in the post-coital afterglow. But then I felt her hands come up and wrap my arm around her body more tightly, my forearm pressing into her bare breast as she clutched that arm to herself.

In a weak and trembling voice, Kate whimpered, "Why won't you cum in me?"

"Huh?"

With a slightly stronger tone, she repeated, "Why won't you cum in me? You know I'm on the pill."

I turned my head to face hers as she looked at me from inches away, a wistful expression on her face. "Price of fame. I thought I told you what happened with Kaitlyn and her father that one time. The potential pregnancy was a near disaster."

"Yes, you told me. But I'm not her and I don't have a father like that. Don't you trust me?"

I smiled and moved my hand so that I could rub the back of my fingers against her cheek. "Of course, I do, Katie." I'd picked up the nickname from Taylor, who really only used it in moments to emphasize care and sympathy. "I just... I just don't. That's all. This way, you never have to worry about that 0.01 percent and we'll never have to deal with that kind of complication to ruin our friendship."

"I guess," Kate tried to look okay with my answer, but she wasn't doing a very good job. But I didn't want to talk about it so that particular conversation died on the spot.

The next day, Taylor, Charlotte, Kate, and I were doing some casual shopping. I'd left Cassandra back at the office to take care of some last minute business for our upcoming business trip to Tokyo, but we'd meet up with her in another hour.

The four of us were cruising past Tiffany's when a shop across the way caught Taylor's eye and she and Charlotte wanted to head over. Kate, on the other hand, was wrapped up in a window display and she waved them on, promising to meet them at the shop in another minute. I also stayed behind just to keep Kate company.

A wistful expression came over Kate's face as she gazed at a particular necklace. It was very pretty and the diamonds on it were small, neither overpriced nor big enough to overwhelm a slender woman's small-boned frame. As I looked at it, I was reminded of a pair of necklaces I had bought for Kaitlyn and Lindsay so long ago.

"Do you like it?" I asked softly from just behind her ear.