A Billionaire's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, I panted with my cheek against the pillow and consciously tried to lift my heavy torso off of Taylor's chest while my cock slowly deflated inside of her scalding pussy.

Eventually, Taylor sighed and then kissed my cheek. "Have fun in Tokyo. Wish I could come with you this time. They have such FABULOUS shopping in Shibuya."

I rolled off my wife and flopped onto my back. "Don't know how much downtime we'll have. We've got a pretty busy schedule."

Taylor turned her head to me. "Make the time. Cassandra deserves a little romance at least."

I nodded, always amazed at Taylor's lack of jealousy over a woman who might be even closer to me than she was. But that was part of the Cassandra-style, intimately close without ever being intrusive into my relationship with my wife. The way the three of us successfully handled our alternative relationship was simply incredible.

Remembering that success brought me a measure of satisfaction, especially given the deterioration of another relationship. For when I emerged fully dressed for travel and started heading for the helipad with Taylor in hand, I was brought to a dead stop in the main foyer.

Kate stood there with her suitcases packed and ready by the front door. Charlotte stood nearby. She looked to Taylor and said, "Sorry for not notifying you sooner, ma'am. Miss Ross just made her request and you were... occupied."

"You're leaving?" I managed to croak to Kate, my throat dry.

The pretty platinum blonde looked at the floor and nodded, nervously playing with her own fingers. She looked up at me then and said, "I can't stay, John."

I stifled the urge to start crying. I'd hoped that Kate and I would get through our awkwardness and go back to being friends in the house. I'd hoped she would find that she could be both independent and yet have the support of Taylor, me, and the rest of the household. Life with us really was no different from being a mistress in action, just in principle. I'd buy her gifts because I wanted to, not because she was a kept woman. I'd pay to take her on vacations with our group purely because I could afford it, and not because I was expected to pay for a girlfriend. I wanted the sex to be solely because of mutual desire, without obligation. But it was a mental divide neither of us would cross.

I fished for something to change her mind. "Stay the week while I'm gone, at least. You won't feel awkward in this home with me gone, and you can just be a friend and a guest here, the way things should be. Maybe you'll change your mind."

Kate shook her head. "I won't be here when you get back."

Taylor squeezed my hand and I sighed. "Where are you going?"

"Ashlyn and Marty agreed to take me in. It's more convenient to my modeling jobs anyways." A slightly resentful look came into Kate's eyes for a brief moment. "I don't want to feel *obligated* or anything for using the helicopter to fly me by myself into the city," she said in a hurt tone.

My face fell. "Dean?" I asked with a hitch in my voice.

Kate's face immediately softened hearing the concern in my tone. "He's not as bad as you think," she tried to reassure me. "And with his recent successes in business, he can afford me."

Afford her? I went rigid as the horror came to my face. "He's... he's going to make you his... his mistress?" I managed to choke out.

"Yes," Kate answered quietly. Her brow furrowed. "Room, board, and I'll get a grand a week stipend."

My heart sank. I wanted desperately to convince the young model to become more independent and realize there was more to life than being a rich man's mistress. She wasn't even aspiring to be a trophy wife, just a mistress, and I was saddened by her seeming lack of self-esteem. "A grand a week," I said morosely. "Is that the going rate for your body?"

"Don't say it like that." Her eyes flared. "This is what I want, John. It's something you wouldn't give me."

I squeezed my eyes shut at the bitterness in her voice and I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. I was simultaneously angry and in pain. "HIS mistress?"

"Relax, John," Kate said in a soothing tone. "It's not like I haven't had sex with him before. I know what I'm getting myself into."

"Come ON, Kate. You're not just a sex toy!" I suddenly raged and stomped two steps forward. "You can be so much more than that!"

Kate visibly took a step back and Taylor grabbed my hand more tightly, both of them surprised by my outburst. Charlotte was invisible next to the baggage.

Kate sighed and glanced down before looking back at me, the tears rolling down her cheeks as well. With her black mascara running down her cheeks, stark against her pale skin and platinum hair, this beautiful young woman looked absolutely miserable. "It's who I am."

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 5