A Billionaire's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Kate crowed as she came again, her hands clutching at my biceps as her hips spasmed and jerked against me. I rode her out and kissed her neck softly. And then, no sooner did she come down than I was stroking and pushing her to another.

"John! Yes! So good! Make love to me! I'm cumming again! YES!!!"

This time, when she came, Kate's back arched into me and she trembled as the most powerful climax I'd ever seen her go through ripped right through her entire body. It was as if the orgasm just built on top of her last one, and for a long time her body was tensed and arched off the bed.

Eventually, her muscles stopped quivering and her body went limp. I caught her in my arms and gently lowered her to the bed, my cock fully embedded inside of her but unmoving as I lay her down.

Kate's eyes drooped and she appeared to be quite sleepy. I kissed her forehead tenderly and then slowly pulled my hard erection out of her, flopping onto my back and then panting for air. I hadn't realized how exhausting that had been.

We lay in silence for a minute and I felt some of the blood flowing back into my brain and out of my penis. And then, Kate slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom, humming happily.

While she was gone, I was tempted to grab myself and finish myself off. Without realizing it, I'd come very close to my own orgasm, and despite starting to deflate, my cock twitched with its own desire for release.

But then Kate returned, her face freshly scrubbed clean of her worn makeup. In the morning glow, she looked like a new person. And as she slipped back into bed, she leaned over and kissed me tenderly.

"Thank you, John. That was so wonderful."

"You're welcome, Kate." I smiled warmly.

She brushed her hair out of her eyes, and then sighed. "Thank you for *making love* to me, John."

"You're welcome," I repeated, but arched an eyebrow at the repeated thank you.

"You know, Marty never made love to me. We had an arrangement: I was his mistress, and he fucked me whenever he wanted. But that was it, he just fucked me. Half the time he didn't even get me off. Ashlyn was his girlfriend and he would make love to her. But me? I was just the sex toy."

I reached my hand to her cheek. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I knew what I was getting into. That's what mistresses are for, to be fucked."

"But is that what you really want?"

She shook her head slowly. "No. But what else do I have?"

"Why don't you get a boyfriend? You said it yourself, Dean at least made love with Ashlyn."

"And you made love to me," Kate looked at me with wide eyes. "Does that make me your girlfriend?"

I sighed. "Kate... I care about you a great deal. I could... I mean if things were different, I could even love you."

Kate's eyes jumped with such energy that I immediately felt I had to calm her down. "Whoa, whoa. But things aren't different. Kate, I'm married. And, you'll find this out soon enough, Taylor is pregnant. I could never give you the attention and love you deserve."

"Couldn't you just give me a little?" She searched my eyes with both a plea and a desperate hope in her gaze.

"A little what? Don't you deserve someone's full attention?"

"John," Kate held my face in her hands. "Just a little attention from you has meant more to me than all the attention from all the men I've ever been with. I live the life of a mistress, John. I'm neither wife nor girlfriend. I'm just a sex toy. It's who I am. But with you..." she smiled and winced in nervous hope. "With you, I feel like I can be more than that."

"Kate..." I said softly. All that affection and maybe... just maybe... a little love came through my gaze.

"Rescue me, John," Kate pleaded and the word "rescue" struck a chord in me like nothing else she had said. "Rescue me from my life. If you turn me away now, I know I'll just end up someone else's toy for a few months until they toss me into the gutter. Please, let me stay here with you."

"You can always stay here with us."

"No, not 'us'. With YOU. Not as a guest, not as a mistress, but as a woman. Give me just a little of yourself, John. Love me just a little bit, just a little while. That's all I want."

I took a deep breath and pressed my forehead to hers. I had the power to change this young woman's life, for the better. She really wasn't asking for much. And besides, I DID care about her. Last time, I hadn't been willing to compromise and I'd lost her. I didn't want to see Kate leave again. So after exhaling a long breath, I tilted her head back and kissed her.

Kate cried happily into my mouth and then whimpered as we kissed. She wrapped her arms around me and clutched me like she never intended to let go. But I was able to break the kiss and pull my head back so that I was just an inch away. And with absolute sincerity, I asked, "Okay, Kate. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" Kate shrieked happily and then started attacking me with her lips. With a boundless energy I hadn't been expecting, the platinum blonde pressed me onto my back and shoved her tongue down my throat, her hands roaming and squeezing and caressing me everywhere.

My cock, still wet with her juices, had started to revive itself. And when Kate's hands found it and circled around it, she began pumping it energetically. And then, with an impish grin, the young blonde slid down my body and prepared to take me into her mouth. "I owe you big for that fantastic orgasm you gave me this morning," she smiled.

"Kate, you don't 'owe' me anything," I reminded. "There are no stipends or obligations or anything. I made love with you just to make you happy."

"Right, right," she giggled and then searched for a phrase that didn't conjure up the concept of obligation. "Well let me put it this way: You're my boyfriend. And now I WANT to make you as happy as you've made me, okay?"

I nodded and Kate swallowed my cock. I was so primed that I didn't last long. Less than two minutes after she began inhaling my shaft, I groaned and clutched her head, unloading my long-delayed climax in a fountain of semen that gushed into Kate's mouth.

She giggled and swallowed every drop. And when I was finished spurting, she kept suckling me until she had me revived for another go.

Then, when she straddled my hips and then impaled herself on my shaft, Kate giggled and leaned down to kiss me. "You make me happy, John. I can barely believe it, but you make me happy. Now let's make love."

***

After I finished by showering Kate's face in my cum (her request, she happened to like it), we took a regular shower together and ended up screwing again beneath the water. When we emerged back into the bedroom, we found that someone had brought a change of clothes for the both of us. So we dressed and then went outside.

I kissed Kate a momentary goodbye, and she went straight for Ashlyn's bedroom while I went looking for Taylor.

I found my wife curled up in our bed, her left hand absently rubbing the empty pillow where I should have been while her right hand rested on her belly directly over her womb.

They say a woman has an extra glow when she's pregnant. My wife didn't just glow, she illuminated the entire room.

"Taylor..." I breathed with a big smile on my face as my heart leapt at the mere sight of her.

"Johnny!" Taylor's face lit up as I rushed to the bed beside her, shucking my robe and clambering up beside her. She held her arms out to me and we kissed as if we'd been parted for *years*.

No words were spoken. None were needed. This was my wife, the love of my life. And our hands roamed each other's body with affection and love as our mouths danced together for what felt like hours.

Eventually, we both had to catch our breath and I leaned back to look at my pregnant wife as I held her in my arms. "Were you waiting for me long?" I asked with some concern. Perhaps I'd spent too much time with Kate.

"No, no. Just a few minutes. I spent the night with Ashlyn."

"How is she?"

"Better, now. The doctor said she had a mild concussion. Dean hit her pretty hard." Taylor winced at the thought, and I'm sure some memories of her own rape flashed up as well. "She still has some headaches and dizziness. And she puked this morning. But after that she's been feeling much better."

"That's good to hear."

"She's going to file battery charges against Dean today. We'll call the agency and explain why Ashlyn can't work for a little while."

I nodded.

"And I'm assuming she can stay here and rest with us for as long as needed," Taylor's eyes flickered through mine.

"Of course."

"You're sure? I don't want you to feel awkward around her."

"I'm fine," I waved Taylor off. "It's not a big deal."

"Okay, then. Thanks. And how's Kate? Cassandra said you spent the night with her," Taylor just smiled as she asked, no trace of concern that I slept overnight with a beautiful young woman. Already I was trying to figure out how to explain that I'd asked Kate to be my girlfriend.

"Kate's doing fine now," I answered calmly. "She wasn't as physically hurt by what happened, but she was pretty messed up emotionally."

"She's been messed up emotionally for a long time, Johnny. I wish there was something we could do for her."

Did I just hear my wife say that? It couldn't be that easy. "Uh, actually, I wanted to talk to you about that."

"Hmm?"

I sighed. "Taylor, I asked Kate to be my girlfriend."

"What?" Taylor didn't seem angry, just surprised.

"It's kind of complicated. But the easiest way I can explain it is that I really do care about her. You need to know that I'm not in love with her or anything, but she's a very vulnerable girl and I really want to help her."

Taylor arched an eyebrow and gave me a look that said, 'You'd better start making sense real fast, Mister.'

"Kate won't stay here as just a guest. She has a need to feel like she belongs, a dependency. And I do think that without us, she'll just end up someone else's mistress, a sex toy to be used and then discarded when she gets older or she's no longer wanted."

Taylor nodded.

"I want to keep her here. But obviously, I don't want her to feel like a mistress. I'm going to make it abundantly clear that she has no obligations to us."

"That didn't work so well last time."

"This will be different. I do care about Kate, Taylor. I know she's your friend and if you are threatened by her at all, I'll cut things off immediately. But I want her to feel a little compassion, a little affection, a little love. I want her to see that she's a woman worthy of that kind of relationship. And I'm hoping that we can find a good man who will take care of her the way she deserves. That's not me, not in the long run. But for now, I do think I can show her what that her life could be like without neglecting you."

A questioning smirk crossed Taylor's face. She held me and looked at my face appraisingly and she also searched my eyes to make sure I wasn't hiding something. And then her smirk turned into a smile and my wife hugged herself to me. "You're so sweet, Johnny."

I patted her back and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for taking care of my friend," Taylor murmured.

I laughed. "Thank ME? My wife just agreed to let me 'date' and sleep with one of her hot young friends. Thank ME?"

Taylor leaned up and then kissed me. And when she pulled away. "Jonathan Kwong, you are way too much man for one woman. Actually, I think you're too much man for me AND Cassandra. I won't be jealous as long as you love me. And I want you to give Kate a glimpse of the kind of happiness you bring me."

My gorgeous brunette supermodel of a wife kissed me again. And then she husked in my ear, "Sweep her off her feet."

Did I have a great wife or what?

***

It was lunchtime when I first saw Kate and Ashlyn again. I pretended not to notice, but I did see the mild jockeying for position as the ladies took their seats. Obviously, Taylor was to my left and Cassandra to my right in their usual spots. I wasn't surprised to see Ashlyn immediately beside Taylor. Charlotte wasn't competitive with the others and didn't mind getting bumped, and Ashlyn *was* latching onto Taylor rather fiercely at the moment.

Of some surprise was that Charlotte sat next to Cassandra on my right side, with Kate at the end. I arched an eyebrow, wondering if this was the same young competitor who was ready to usurp Cassandra's seat only a few months ago. I'd expected Kate to sit next to Cassandra and be one rung closer to me, if not grabbing the spot next to Taylor and announcing her new status as my girlfriend. But Kate just flashed me a satisfied smile and started chatting with Charlotte.

Ashlyn herself was still dizzy. The doctor couldn't be sure if her concussion symptoms would last through the day or even continue through the week. It pained me to see her usual grace marred by the awkward gait of a newborn giraffe, so much that she had to hold onto Taylor to walk to the table.

But once we got some food in her and some lighter conversation, Ashlyn's spirits picked up noticeably.

I then felt rather bad for raising a sore subject, but I thought it needed to be done. In a break in the conversation, I got everyone's attention. "Kate, Ashlyn... Taylor and I have talked this over and we are inviting you both to stay with us as long as you need."

Both girls nodded. Such an invite was expected at this point.

"However, there's also the matter of your personal effects. I assume you'd like to go back to Martin Dean's apartment and get some of them back. I don't think you two even have shoes right now."

The two battered models looked at each other. They'd both arrived wearing dresses and panties and nothing else. No purses, no cell phones, not even their shoes.

I continued, "Kate is already familiar with the drill, but this will be a little different. On some level, I think this one might be considered a sneak attack. Dean may not know you're coming."

Ashlyn shrugged. "Screw him. He hasn't tried to call here nor sent me an email. I mean, I know my cell phone is back at his apartment, but if he really cared he would have tried to contact me somehow."

"In any case, Charlotte and some of the security staff will go with you to pick up your belongings. When do you think is best?"

"Right now," Ashlyn said firmly. "Bankruptcy or not, he's got to be at the office scrambling to fix things."

"Will you come with us?" Kate asked softly. She was looking at me like I was some heroic figure, and her jaw quivered in fear when I hesitated to assure her I was going with them.

I glanced at Cassandra, who had an expression of concern on her voice. She'd mentioned it being better that I not join the trip, mostly to avoid any paparazzi shots of me going into Dean's apartment. After all, why risk the potentially negative exposure. But when she saw the look on both Kate and Ashlyn's faces, Cassandra nodded to me that I should go.

"Yeah, I'll come. But let's keep things low-profile, okay?"

***

Low-profile turned out to be a near-impossibility. Upon arrival, we found Dean's apartment building swarming with photogs. I had the driver stop the car and I turned to Ashlyn. "This probably means that he's here."

"I don't get it. Why would he be at home?" Ashlyn shook her head.

"Do you want to try again later?"

She sighed and pinched her forehead. Kate rubbed the redhead's back soothingly. "No. You're here. There are two security guys. We'll be fine. I might as well tell him to his face that we're over."

I sighed and shared a glance with Kate. "Are you sure you're over? I know you loved him once, Ashlyn. Seeing him again might make you want to give him a second chance."

Ashlyn glared at me. "He beat the shit out of me and I'm still dizzy from the concussion," she spat. "Look at my face. Look at me! I used to be beautiful," she moaned. I reminded myself never to mess with a model's sense of beauty.

I was also about to reassure Ashlyn that she was still beautiful, but the angry redhead continued, "I already didn't listen to your warning once, Johnny. I'm not making the mistake of letting that asshole into my life ever again. He could die for all I care."

Kate smiled and I nodded. "Just making sure," then I turned to give instructions to our driver.

Fortunately, the building had a private garage and the cargo van and our limo were able to enter without any clear photographs. And if Dean *was* in the apartment, we wouldn't have to ask building security to let Ashlyn and Kate in with their "forgot our keys" approach.

Sure enough, after several doorbell rings, Dean must have peeked out the peephole and saw Ashlyn, because he opened the door for us.

He wasn't, however, expecting the rest of the entourage. His eyes were bloodshot and he hadn't shaved. The normally cocky and charming man was now a shell of his former self. He sagged at seeing me and then turned a dour gaze to Ashlyn.

The beautiful redhead supermodel took off her oversized sunglasses, and removed the wrap from her head, clearly displaying her black eye and other bruises. "I'm here for my stuff," she said firmly.

"Me, too," Kate added.

"Fine, come on in," Dean shrugged and then waddled inside. Ashlyn and I exchanged a wary glance, and then we entered in.

Kate held onto Ashlyn's elbow and without another word, the two of them headed off to start packing. One of my security guys went with them while the other stayed with me. Dean took one look back at me and then gestured to an empty chair before settling onto the couch. An empty bottle of Hennessey sat on the coffee table.

"I'm sorry," I said softly as I sat down.

"Sorry?" Dean chuckled in disbelief.

"Business is business. You were a competitor. Seems like you took one too many chances and got burned, but you *were* a fellow competitor."

"Yeah, well. Not anymore." Dean kicked his foot out and magically produced a bottle of whiskey. He popped the top and took a swig straight from the bottle.

"You're not trying to salvage something?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. I'm screwed."

"You know Ashlyn and Kate are leaving you."

He shrugged. "Fuck it. I give up."

I felt a strange disquiet seeing Martin Dean completely beaten down by this. Two days ago he was on top of the world. Now, he couldn't even muster the energy to be upset. I couldn't even hate him anymore. He stole business from under me. He raped my wife. And he beat up Ashlyn, a girl I was inexplicably fond of. But I couldn't hate him. Instead, I just pitied him.

Shaking my head, I got up and looked to my security guy. "Let's go help the girls pack."

***

An hour later, we were ready to go. Dean had barely moved from his spot on the couch, oblivious to the world. But Ashlyn needed some closure.

She managed to walk over and stand right in front of the man who'd beaten her unconscious less than 24-hours earlier, and with fire in her eyes she glared at him.

It took a few extra seconds, but eventually Dean looked up at her.

"I'm dumping you, Marty. We're through."

He just nodded and then looked back at his whiskey bottle.

"Do you see what you did to me, Marty?" Ashlyn started crying as she pointed at her eye.

Dean squeezed his eyes shut and deliberately didn't look. He seemed to shrink even further into the couch and once again, I felt a sad pity for the man.

Ashlyn even started to feel sorry for him. Whether I liked it or not, she HAD loved him at some point, and perhaps that tempered her anger. I knew we were planning to file charges of battery against him, with Cassandra's photos as the proof. But now, as she looked down on what was left of him, Ashlyn changed her mind. "I'm not pressing charges, Marty," she sighed. But then her voice became harsh. "But if you come near me again, I swear I'll have them throw you in jail. Understand? We're through! Don't even try to call me!"

123456...8