A Billionaire's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean winced and then nodded his understanding. And then with more speed and grace than I thought she had, Ashlyn turned and stomped out of the apartment.

Kate didn't say a word. She just squeezed my hand and smiled at me with hope in her eyes.

***

By the time we returned home, Ashlyn was feeling much healthier. Her nausea and dizziness had passed, and there was a light in her blue eyes again.

I also got together with Taylor and we put together a little plan to help cheer up our friends. They needed a little light-hearted fun after a very trying couple of days.

It would mean I'd be spending the night alone, and I mean REALLY alone. But Taylor was also giving me time the next day to do something without her. And so, that night we put the plan into action.

Taylor made her announcement just before dinner-time. She was throwing a girls-only slumber party, and every girl was invited to dress in their pajamas and act like a little girl for the evening. They would play around with makeup, talk about guys, and watch a romantic movie. They'd eat pizza and stay up late, get a little drunk, and Taylor even stashed the room with a horde of pillows in anticipation of a pillow fight. Plus, Rebecca and Mia were flying in to have fun for the night. The news got all the girls into a tizzy and even Cassandra seemed excited. Then they had an hour to get ready.

After everyone dispersed to get ready, I waited for a bit and then went to Kate's room. She was still picking out her pajamas for Taylor's slumber party, but stopped immediately and ran to embrace me as soon as I came to the door.

"Hey, hey," I warded her off before she could even hug me. Immediately, Kate's face fell at the rejection and she looked ready to cry.

"No, no. Hang on a second," I said soothingly and touched her arm. "It's just that there's a specific order to this. First I ask you out on a date, THEN you can hug and kiss me."

"What?" She looked confused.

I smiled and then stepped forward, reaching out and holding her hands as I looked down and right into her eyes. "Now don't make fun of me if I screw this up. I haven't asked a girl out in a long time."

Kate let me take her hands but she cocked her head and looked at me as if I'd grown a third head.

I smiled sincerely and said, "Kate Ross, would you go out on a date with me tomorrow?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, a date," I smiled. "I think we've got to be dating first before we become boyfriend/girlfriend."

Kate's face lit up. She may have been hit on by Manhattan players who just wanted to fuck her, but in that moment I honestly believed Kate hadn't been asked out on a real, honest date since she'd come to New York, if ever. She then simply leaped into my arms and gave me a warm hug and soft kiss.

I laughed and held her away from me, her feet still off the ground. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes, John," she giggled. "Yes! I can't wait to tell the girls I've got a hot date with a cute boy tomorrow," she said in a pixie voice.

I set Kate down and then held her at arm's length. "Great. I'll pick you up at ten. Dress casually."

"Ten? That sounds a little late."

"AM."

"Huh?"

"See you tomorrow morning." I sketched a short bow and then turned away.

Taylor was just outside the Playroom, which was still decked out for a sex-party, although several sleeping bags had been thrown in to add to the slumber-party mood. She was wearing a baggy white T-shirt that looked like it was from the early nineties, and nothing else but panties from what I could tell.

I walked up to my wife, enfolded her in a firm hug and then kissed her firmly. When I pulled away, I shook my head, "I hate you."

She giggled. "Why? Because you can't come?"

"All that pussy... and not a man in sight."

"That's the point, honey. Besides, I had Charlotte bring our toy box up."

My mind instantly recalled Taylor's collection of dildoes, vibrators, and other sex toys. With an amazed look at my wife, I remarked, "I shudder to think of what you'll all end up doing in there. I KNEW I should have talked Cassandra into installing a video recording system in that room."

"Too bad. But don't worry, you know I'll make it up to you."

"Goodnight, Taylor."

"Goodnight, Johnny."

***

I couldn't sleep.

Eyes closed, I changed positions a hundred times without ever getting comfortable. This night was the first time in recent memory that I was trying to sleep without the warm body of a beautiful woman beside me, and I was certain that was the reason.

It didn't help that there were seven beautiful women downstairs having a party together. They were in our sex playroom with a box full of toys. I was horny as hell and for a few minutes I literally took matters into my own hand before deciding it just didn't feel the same and I gave up, feeling sorry for myself as I lay back and stared at the ceiling.

Sometime around 3am, I heard the door open and immediately I popped my head up. Cassandra smiled and leaned against the side of the door for a moment, just looking at me.

"Please tell me you're here to help me sleep."

"Of course... *sir*."

My cock was throbbing by the time Cassandra knelt and deep-throated me on the first suck. And after I unloaded a gallon of cum into her gullet, my ever-loyal assistant stripped herself naked and then crawled into bed with me. She smelled like sex, with the mingled scents of several women on her skin.

And so, with my head happily pillowed on the stacked blonde's bosom, I finally went to sleep.

***

The next morning, I awoke refreshed and happy. Cassandra stirred beside me, but when I reached for her body, she shushed me and told me to save it for Kate.

I got breakfast and got dressed, going over my plans in my head. And then at 9:58am, I knocked and then peeked into the Playroom.

Five girls were in various forms of undress and sprawled amongst the cushions while wrapped in their sleeping bags. Ashlyn appeared to be inside Taylor's sleeping bag with her, and Rebecca was spooned behind Charlotte. Mia was face-down and naked a few feet away. But Kate was nowhere to be found.

It took me the full two minutes before ten to go to Kate's room, and when I knocked, she immediately popped the door open and launched herself into my arms. "Hello!"

"Wow, I wasn't expecting you to be ready. I was going to get you from the Playroom and give you time to get dressed."

"Nah, could barely sleep," Kate shook her head. "I wouldn't miss this date for the world."

I nodded and then held out the bouquet of flowers I'd brought.

"Aww, they're beautiful," the pretty blonde gushed as she took them and inhaled their scent. Immediately, she turned and went into her room, pulling some old flowers out of a vase and dumping them in the trash so she could place my bouquet.

"Well, since we have some extra time, are you going to tell me what went on last night?" I asked as she returned to me.

Kate giggled and mimed zipping her lip. "Girls club. We'll never tell."

I rolled my eyes and pouted, "Fine."

***

We actually drove into the city. Kate luxuriated in the Maybach and she chatted happily and energetically for the entire trip, and for a little while at least, I pretended that the pretty blonde was the only woman in my world.

She asked me just once where we were going. I mimed zipping my lip, and Kate laughed and then lightly punched me in the chest. She was surprised when we pulled up outside a big Adidas store.

"Huh? Are we going shopping?"

"Just for one outfit," I shrugged. I brought us around to the trunk and then showed her a pair of rollerblades, helmets, and kneepads for each of us.

A little grin crossed Kate's face. "You're taking me skating?"

"Well if you can cruise down a runway in six-inch heels, I'm sure you can skate. Besides, I like looking at your butt in motion."

Kate grinned and punched me in the chest again. I rubbed the spot where it was starting to get sore. At least she wasn't smacking the shoulder where Taylor always hit me. And then Kate let me lead her inside to pick out brand new outfits for the both of us.

We hit Central Park and then bladed around for a good hour. Kate was a natural, her slender legs having a lot more power than I might have expected. And she DID have a fiiine ass when I dropped back to skate behind her.

We picked up some hot dogs from a street vendor, and as we skated towards a park bench, I promptly slipped and fell flat on my ass, my hot dog flying through the air.

Slightly dazed, I was still on my back when Kate came and kneeled over me. "You're such a klutz," the platinum blonde smirked. And then she bent down and gave me a firm, exceedingly pleasant kiss.

When she pulled away, I tasted ketchup and mustard on my lip and my stomach growled. Kate just laughed and then let me up so I could buy another hot dog.

Afterwards, I skated us over to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Maybach was waiting for us out front.

"Ever been here?" I asked and pointed to the museum.

"Uh, no, actually. Always meant to but never got around to it." Her eyes were open in wonder as she scanned the building's architecture. Then, her face fell and she looked at the floor. "I guess no guy thought they needed to take me out to a place like this in order to get me into bed."

I reached down and lifted her chin with my finger so that we could look into each other's eyes. "I'm not doing this to get you into bed, Kate. At the end of the day, I just want you to enjoy yourself, okay?"

She smiled. "Okay."

"Well then," I gestured into the museum. "Let's see if you models have any taste."

Kate turned and punched me again. I decided I'd have to stop cracking jokes before she actually injured me. But then she simply wrapped her arms around me in a fierce hug. We changed the blades for tennis shoes and Kate took a minute to fiddle with her hair, and then we went inside.

The Museum turned out to be my best idea.

I'd kept a backup plan in case Kate turned out to be bored by the museum. But I didn't need it as she dove in headfirst and actually seemed energized by everything around her. Sometimes, I idly cruise along a wall glancing occasionally at paintings I wasn't really interested in, but Kate would get absorbed into every little detail of a piece and she stood there as if she could spend an hour just staring at the painting.

And when it came time to move to the next room, Kate would rush us there in excitement, eager to see what treasures lay beyond the next doorway.

It turned out that Kate had pretty good taste. She may have been an uneducated kid from Kansas with almost no book knowledge of the artwork, but she instinctively got the emotions and subtleties each artist was trying to bring out. I enjoyed the museum on a purely visceral level. There was some artwork that interested me, and I'll admit I lingered on the nude sculptures a bit more than the others. But Kate really, really got into the art. And it was I who had to beg for a break to rest my feet.

Afterwards, dinner was at an upscale but casual restaurant. I'd gone to great lengths throughout the date not to do anything that was TOO billionaire-ish. I wanted to show Kate a fun date that almost any guy could afford. Even the car wasn't really necessary, as all three of our stops were around Central Park. As much as I cared for Kate and wanted to see her happy, I believed she would eventually have to move on and find a real boyfriend who could focus on her exclusively. Getting her addicted to the billionaire lifestyle would not help that goal.

By the time we got back to the car and started driving home, Kate had a deeply satisfied glow about her. We actually didn't talk much on the way back. We didn't need to. Kate just looked at me with a happy smile on her face as she thought back on the day.

Five minutes into the drive, Kate reached her hand out and rested it gently on my knee. It wasn't a sexual touch, just comfortable. She left the hand there for the rest of the trip back.

We were ten minutes away when the last part of my plan came to mind. I was about to bring up something from my past with Kate, and for a few moments I felt extremely nervous that it would backfire on me. But it was something I wanted to do.

Kate noticed my change in demeanor and she sat up straight. "Is everything okay?" she asked with genuine concern.

"Yeah, yeah," I tried to say reassuringly. My voice caught in my throat for a moment, but then I turned and held both of Kate's hands in my own. "I want to give you something, Kate."

She seemed to know this wouldn't be just any ordinary present. Kate searched my eyes for a few seconds before softly saying, "Okay."

I reached over to a compartment on my side of the car and pulled out a familiar jewelry box. Kate gasped when she saw it and then I opened the box. Inside was the very necklace I had given her back in July, the same one she'd returned to me when I told her I didn't want to keep her as a mistress. "I take it you remember this."

"Yes," Kate said in a weak, but hopeful voice.

"Kate, we spent less than a full month together, but in that short time I started to have real feelings for you. They were feelings I didn't even realize I had." I held up the necklace and proffered it to her. "This is me telling you I recognize how I feel about you and I want you in my life."

The pretty blonde started crying almost immediately. It wasn't the first time I'd seen her dark mascara begin to run from tears I'd caused, but this was the first time Kate was smiling while doing it. Without another word, she turned her back to me and then lifted her hair, exposing the creamy expanse of her bare neck.

I reached around her and then fastened the necklace. And once I closed the clasp, I bent down and softly kissed it and the skin around the clasp. Kate shuddered at the touch, and when she turned she was crying even more.

I slid my hands into hers once again, and we spent the next few minutes just grinning at each other like idiots. And by the time we got to the house, her tears had dried up and there was nothing left but her radiant smile.

The Maybach dropped us off by the front doors and I walked Kate up to them. She paused before the closed door and turned to me. "Thank you, John. I think that may have been the best day of my life."

"You're welcome, Kate. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She started leaning in towards me, reaching a hand up towards my face. I leaned in and let her fingers trail along my temple and then into my hair. And then she got a grip on my head and we came together for a soft kiss.

When we pulled away, Kate sighed. "Is it really over?"

"Well, the formal date is over."

"But what if I want to invite you inside?" she grinned, her dark eyes flashing.

"If you invite, I may have to accept, if it's okay with the owner of the house and all." I smiled right back. "But seriously, why don't we grab a bottle of champagne and curl up in front of the fireplace."

"Mmm... sounds wonderful."

"Let's go freshen up and I'll meet you in the family room." I pecked her one more time and then we went inside.

***

After a quick shower to wash away the day's grime, I changed and then stopped by the kitchen and got a champagne bucket and glasses. Dorothy made a comment about young people and too much champagne, but I waved her concerns aside.

Then I headed for the plush family room, a homey spot with a large fireplace and a specially-placed thick shag rug right in front of it that had been used many a time for evening lovemaking. There was also a trio of sofas surrounding the fireplace with extra-deep seats that were perfect for couples snuggling.

To my surprise, one such sofa was already occupied.

Taylor was spooned behind Ashlyn, both of them clad in silky pajama sets. The fire was roaring in the darkened room, giving me just enough illumination to see the two of them kissing each other tenderly with frequent wet smacking sounds mingling with the crackle of the fireplace.

I also saw a champagne bucket sitting on an end-table, and Dorothy's previous comment now came back to me. There was only one half-empty glass along with a bottle of mineral water. Taylor was sticking to the no-alcohol rule.

I started to wonder about an alternative destination for Kate and I to continue our evening when Kate arrived and gasped in surprise. The sound alerted Taylor and Ashlyn to our presence and the couple on the couch stopped making out to look over at us.

"Oh, hey. You guys are back," Taylor commented.

I shrugged. "Sorry to interrupt. We can go elsewhere."

"No, no," Ashlyn said with a plea in her voice. "Come hang out with us. I feel like I haven't seen either of you since forever."

I looked to Kate. This was her day, and if she wanted alone time with me I was more than happy to go elsewhere. But Kate was already moving into the room and went straight for Ashlyn. "Feeling better?" Kate asked while softly touching the redhead's cheek.

"Yeah. Every time I start to feel depressed, this one is here to cheer me up," Ashlyn smiled and then pecked Taylor again on the lips.

"Thanks, Taylor," Kate said warmly. "Thanks for taking care of her while I was... well... on a date with your husband."

All three girls giggled at that and as I moved into the room, Taylor got up and went to hug me. "Have a good time, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah," I kissed my wife's forehead and the paused to rub her belly, imagining a little lima bean of a fetus growing inside of her. "But my chest hurts a bit where Kate kept punching me and my ass hurts from when I fell rollerblading."

"Aww..." Kate cooed as she settled onto the sofa and wrapped her arms around Ashlyn. "Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

Taylor grinned. "You can kiss the chest. I want to kiss his ass."

Kate and Ashlyn giggled. But then Taylor said, "What, you think I'm kidding?" And with that, my wife dragged my pants and shorts down to my ankles, turned me around, and started munching on my buttcheek.

I laughed and felt just a little self-conscious for a moment, naked from the waist down in front of Ashlyn. It's not that she hadn't seen me before, but while I was on intimate terms with both Taylor and Kate, I wasn't with Ashlyn.

But self-conscious or not, when Taylor reached a hand around and started fondling my cock while she did her best to put hickeys into my buttcheeks, I started to harden.

Playing along, Kate released Ashlyn and then got up to remove my shirt. And after pausing to plant a firm kiss on my lips, she bent and began to tenderly rub her lips over my chest where she'd been punching me all day.

At first, I just concentrated on the sensations Taylor and Kate were producing in my body. And then, when Kate knelt at my feet and began to swallow my cock, I closed my eyes and groaned at the pleasant sensations my wife and girlfriend were causing in me.

But when I opened my eyes, I found I was staring straight into Ashlyn's cool blue gaze. She was still curled up on the sofa, the firelight flickering over her face as she watched the scene unfolding before her. I saw how her chest was rising and falling as she started to pant in arousal, but a pained expression came into her eyes as she also realized she couldn't join in.

We had rules: Ashlyn and I couldn't get involved. Besides, after what had happened between her and Dean, she was fragile emotionally and might not be ready to let any man touch her.

So it didn't seem fair to me to do this in front of her, and so gently I reached down and cupped Kate's cheek to direct her off my dick and simultaneously got Taylor's attention with my other hand.

Taylor rolled her eyes up to me, obvious lust on her face. I realized then that we STILL hadn't made love since she'd told me she was pregnant, what with the London trip, two nights ago when I was with Kate, and then last night for her slumber party.

1...345678