A Billionaire's Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned in pain and then Ashlyn hung up. I glared at my assistant. "We're going home. NOW."

"But sir, what about the Kobayashi-"

"FUCK the Kobayashi agreement. We're going home."

***

My mind was a wreck by the time I got to Ashlyn's door. I was still reeling from the memory of Ashlyn's dirty words, my own pent-up horniness, and a desperate throbbing in my balls.

I knocked on her door and called "Ashlyn?" When she didn't answer immediately I started to worry that she'd changed her mind and didn't want to fuck anymore. A nervous energy came to my limbs while the seconds ticked by and I started to panic. All evening I'd been thinking about seeing Ashlyn again. My mind was filled with visions of our two naked bodies intertwined together while I did my best to completely violate her.

So I was in this agitated state when Ashlyn's voice floated through the door. "Come in, Johnny..."

I walked in and the sight before me took my breath away. "Holy SHIT," I gasped.

For entire flight home, I'd been fantasizing about how Ashlyn would be when I arrived. I had a memory of her face and I fuzzily tried to recall what she looked like naked. The picture in my head was quite erotic.

But even my fantasy didn't live up to this reality. Ashlyn was completely naked, her pajamas a puddle beside the bed where she'd apparently just stripped them off after I'd knocked. She lay on her right side in an alluring pose, her right arm stretched towards the headboard while her left scooped beneath her breasts, pressing them together and out towards me in an amazing display of cleavage. Her taut stomach twisted forward making it look like her waist was only a few inches wide. And then her body gently curved back up to the swell of her hips. Her bare pussy was on display as she stretched her legs out, REALLY long legs that I followed all the way down to the flex of her feet as she pointed them for maximum leg tone.

She was gorgeous.

And all of a sudden I was feeling nervous. I'd built this night up into so much, I was afraid I wouldn't live up to my own expectations. My jaw waggled a few times and I stalled for time. "Uh, maybe we should talk."

"Talk about what, Johnny?" she asked in a melodious voice while slowly rotating her body into a slightly different pose, pulling her left arm up and behind her head, which thrust her cleavage out at me even more.

I don't know! I was seconds away from creaming my pants just looking at her. Stall! Stall! "Uh, about what kind of relationship we should be having."

"Do we have to? I thought we handled that last weekend," Ashlyn asked prettily as she rubbed her thighs together and then licked her lips. "Besides, I'm not sure I can think straight right now."

I blinked twice as Ashlyn rolled completely onto her back and spread her legs to the sides. Her pink pussy was gushingly wet and she reached a hand down, rubbing herself while she started moaning while staring at me.

Oh, forget it. "You're right," I said quickly and started yanking my clothes off. "I can't think straight either."

Ashlyn giggled as she watched me strip in record time, and then I was suddenly atop her body, our mouths locked together as we breathed heavily through our noses and frantically grabbed at each other's bodies.

The next hour felt like a haze of lust. That night, I lost control. So did Ashlyn. And by the time we were done, we had completely trashed her room.

Things started out simply enough. Ashlyn was soaking wet and my cock was hard and throbbing. I was on top of her one moment and then next I was inside her pussy pounding away with every ounce of energy I had.

I came within a minute, blasting my cum deep inside her. I couldn't help it. I'd wanted to pull out, but I simply couldn't resist. And I was so revved up that my dick never really went soft and within another minute I was piledriving my pecker in and out of her once again.

Ashlyn clawed at my back, screaming at me to fuck her harder and literally flinging her body off the bed with every thrust. And when I began to tire, she rolled us over, impaled herself upon me, and started riding me with every ounce of energy SHE had.

And then she began to tire, so I rolled us over again and pounded away. And when she tried to roll us over another time, we fell off the bed onto the hardwood floor in a pile of blankets and sheets. And in the process, we knocked over the lamp on the bedside table.

Still, breaking bulbs and heavy thuds onto hardwood didn't dissuade our lust for each other. I scooped Ashlyn up in my arms, lifted her and planted her against the wall. I hadn't noticed there was a painting hanging there, and after the first impact it fell off its hook and crashed onto the floor. I kicked my feet out of the way just in time, got a new grip on Ashlyn's hips, and then lifted her again to shove her against the now bare wall. And this time I was able to shove my dick into her pussy and start thrusting wildly inside of her while she wrapped her legs around my hips and shrieked like a banshee.

Despite the frequent interruptions, Ashlyn had come twice already and I was rapidly both tiring and losing orgasmic control. I saw the wide, armless chair in the corner and staggered over to it, still with my cock embedded inside her snatch, and with a groan I sat down heavily.

Ashlyn was able to get to her knees and use her legs to fuck herself up and down my pole while shoving her tits into my face. I licked and sucked and bit her while she flailed in my lap with her hands gripping the chair's backrest.

And while she howled in her third climax, I grabbed Ashlyn's hips and yanked her down around my dick while I began to spit wad after wad of cum into her depths. My legs were pushing at the floor and I was leaning against the backrest so hard that I actually tilted the chair back a bit, the front legs lifting a couple inches off the ground while I geysered my second load into Ashlyn's sodden pussy. And after she howled and gyrated in my lap through her orgasm, the fucking fantastic redhead collapsed straight against my head, and the extra force toppled the chair backwards so that we hit the ground heavily.

Ashlyn was laughing maniacally and I was letting out throaty chuckles at our predicament. I was still technically sitting in the chair, although I was flat on my back with my legs up and hooked over the edge of the seat. Ashlyn had gone sprawling onto the floor next to me but she quickly returned and started kissing me with new passion.

Then, like a dog digging for its bone, Ashlyn knelt on all fours and tugged me back away from the chair and onto the floor. And once she had me free of the chair, she ducked her head down and began to slurp and gnaw at my half-hard cock.

After she got me hard enough, Ashlyn decided she wanted to fuck in front of the dresser mirror. So we staggered over there and I bent her over the dresser, shoving my freshly erect dick into her snatch from behind while she swept her arm out to toss the vase of flowers and various knick-knacks onto the floor.

Ashlyn started groaning as she watched me start pumping her through the mirror. Her eyes were wide and the sparkling blue shone with its own luminescence, and for a while I watched her tits bouncing in the mirror with my every thrust.

After Ashlyn got off one more time, I found that my cock was able to glide in and out of her almost without any friction. Four of her orgasms and two of mine had dumped enough fluids inside her that my dick was swimming in a sea of mingled cum.

Well, that wouldn't do for either of us. So Ashlyn just bent over until her face was against the mirror and her tits were on top of the dresser, and she reached back with both hands to spread her asscheeks wide.

I was right on the same page as her, and I pulled my cock out of her saturated pussy and then pressed it against her anus.

She moaned deeply and relaxed just long enough for me to shove the head through, and then Ashlyn was pushing herself upright against the mirror while I sank every... single... inch... of my big dick up her asshole.

If I thought her pussy was wonderful, Ashlyn's ass was heaven on earth. I had enough coated slickness to move with relative ease and yet she was so tight and constricting around my shaft.

Ashlyn's ass felt so good as I fucked it that my eyes just rolled up in my head and I started drooling as I pounded away at her like a machine. And all the while, Ashlyn kept screaming.

She had one hand against the mirror while her other was busy frigging her own clit. And I gripped her hips so hard that I knew I would be leaving bruises behind. But I didn't care. Ashlyn just had the most incredible body, built for fucking and made for me, and I let my mind float away to ecstasy as I fucked her with wild abandon.

Ashlyn cried out her orgasm again and I kept reaming her out all the way through it. I ended up piledriving her ass so hard that the mirror started to crack beneath her hand. And when my orgasm came, I slammed Ashlyn's body so hard that her hips banged straight into the dresser and I absolutely exploded up her asshole.

She screamed in mixed pain and pleasure, and I howled my release to the world as my entire body quaked, my hips bucking forward to compress her asscheeks repeatedly as I spat wad after wad of cum into Ashlyn's bowels.

And when I was done filling her rectum with my load, I staggered straight back and then fell flat on my butt to the floor.

Ashlyn had been leaning back against me trying to push her thighs away from the hard edge of the dresser. And when suddenly freed from my weight against her back, Ashlyn lost her balance and started falling back towards me. Her hand flailed out and she grabbed a handle on the dresser to catch her fall. But the handle was for a drawer, which pulled out and then the whole drawer popped free of the dresser and the heavy box went clattering to the ground while Ashlyn half-fell on me and half-fell beside me.

We were both sore and bruising and tingling all over from our incredible orgasms. And we both started laughing over how crazy we had gotten.

The door flew open then and a maid took two steps into the room, concern etched on her face from the racket and crashing sounds I'm sure we were making. But then the maid saw us amidst the rubble, laughing like idiots. The poor girl turned bright pink and covered her gaping mouth with one hand. And she bobbed her head before quietly exiting the room and then closing the door.

That got Ashlyn and I laughing even harder, and after a minute she just rolled over to me and gave me the most powerful kiss I'd felt in a while. She kissed me so hard my head started spinning again and when the room settled down, I grinned in a goofy daze.

"Oh, gawd. That was EXACTLY what I needed," Ashlyn panted.

I was happy to have satisfied her. And after catching my breath, I started to seriously wonder how I felt about Ashlyn. Did I want her as my girlfriend? Did I want to make her a true part of my life? I'd been sleeping with her for just a week now, but I was already addicted. I already felt more for her than I'd ever felt for Rebecca or Mia. I NEEDED Ashlyn.

"Where is this going, Ash? What's our relationship going to be?" I groaned.

Ashlyn giggled before answering, "How about we just fuck like this as often as we can?"

I sighed happily. "Deal."

***

It was after midnight when I crawled into bed with my wife, fresh from the shower after fucking one of her best friends.

I was still riding the incredible high of an absolutely crazed sex session with Ashlyn. What we had done was purely physical, and yet I found myself craving to be near her even more. I'd always been attracted to the gorgeous redhead, but I realized I was developing feelings for her.

But I felt guilty for having romantic thoughts about another woman. Cassandra had said it best. What I was feeling was not love. I loved what we were doing. I reminded myself of that when I thought of Ashlyn and how absolutely incredible I felt when I was with her. She sparked an energy inside me, brought out the wild animal I hadn't felt in some time. With Ashlyn, I felt like I could fuck all night, like I was superhuman. She just inspired me, and the adrenaline rush I got with her made me believe that we could do anything together. And I loved her for that feeling.

But it wasn't love, I told myself. It was the greatest sex of my life, but not love.

I snuggled my nose against Taylor's back as I spooned against her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and placed my palm over her growing belly.

THIS was love.

***

The next morning, Saturday, Cassandra smirked at me when she found just how trashed was Ashlyn's room. I grumbled that it was REALLY Cassandra's fault. If she'd just gotten me off in the office, I wouldn't have been so out of control.

My beautiful assistant just went about organizing things to get the room fixed up. Ashlyn herself merely giggled shyly and after breakfast, Kate pulled the redhead into her room so they could discuss the juicy details.

I spent all morning just recovering from the previous night with Ashlyn. By afternoon, I was good as new. And then I pulled Taylor and Kate into bed to remind them how much I cared about them as well.

My wife and girlfriend had an interesting give and tug relationship. Both craved my attention, which would show in little ways as they instinctually reached for me first. But Kate would consciously defer to Taylor, recognizing her "superior" position as my wife. At the same time, Taylor would push Kate towards me and hang back, graciously offering the younger woman the time and pleasure.

I just got annoyed with the posturing and grabbed the both of them, pushing things so that all three of us were all over each other in one confused pile of naked flesh.

That night, Rebecca and Mia came by the house for dinner, and the both of them wanted to visit the Underground Bar for old time's sake.

***

Sunday turned out to be a free-for-all. Our guests left, but I wound up fucking everyone who stayed home.

It wasn't an organized orgy or anything. Cassandra just slipped into the shower with me in the morning. Ashlyn decided to be naughty and gave me a blowjob during breakfast in front of everyone. That got Kate so turned on that she dragged me into her bedroom.

I had a lazy afternoon siesta with Taylor, including a languorous lovemaking session. After one peaceful orgasm, Taylor complained that I hadn't buttfucked her in a long while and we proceeded to rectify that situation by blasting a load up my wife's rectum. Then afterwards, my wife did the math to figure out who was left out and called Charlotte to play with me in the shower while she took her nap.

After dinner, we practically started over. Kate and Ashlyn double-teamed me in the Playroom. There's something wonderful in the sight of two gorgeous models lying face-to-face with their tongues in each other's mouth and grinding their crotches together while I swapped back and forth from one hole to the next and then the next. And just when I thought my night was over, Taylor, Cassandra, and Charlotte all piled onto the Master Bed. I didn't get to sleep until 2am.

And so ended the greatest sexual week of my life. I think I slept in until Tuesday.

***

"You know, Ash. This jacuzzi IS big enough for you to have your own seat."

The gorgeous supermodel just rubbed her bikini-clad butt against my hardening cock and wriggled deeper into my grasp, pulling my arms around her. "I know. I just like it better this way."

I sighed and glanced around. In a jacuzzi big enough for twenty, we were the only two people. But then the sky started turning orange as the sun started coming up over the horizon. With the infinity-edge to the jacuzzi, it seemed like we were sitting in the ocean itself as the golden orb peeked above the water. And my further protests went quiet.

It was the day after Christmas. For some strange reason, I'd awoken obscenely early and just could not go back to sleep. So I slipped out from between Taylor and Cassandra and went to make myself some coffee. Sure I could have rung a bell and had someone from the staff do it for me. But I was a fully-capable human being and besides, it was the day after Christmas. I could let my staff rest in.

Turned out, the coffee was already made. Ashlyn was in the kitchen just pouring herself a cup. And she turned at the sound of my feet.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

"Nah. I'm just an early riser sometimes." She sipped her coffee. "I'm up this early about half the time. It's a beautiful sunrise from here." She waved a hand towards the windows open to the Atlantic. "I never got this view in Manhattan, and L.A. was all about sunsets."

"Where do you usually go for the sunrise?" I asked as I stepped forward and began to pour my coffee.

She flashed a smile at me. "Usually, I curl up in the family room by the big bay window. But every now and again, like this morning, I slip into the jacuzzi. Will you join me? I've already got it heating up."

I chuckled and shrugged. "Why not? I'll run up and get my trunks."

"Who said you needed trunks?" Ashlyn smiled and then stood. She walked over, took my hand, and then led me outside onto the backyard patio. The air was absolutely freezing, but the jacuzzi was already steaming into the early morning air and I hurried out of my robe and pajamas before slipping naked into the hot water.

Ashlyn took just a little longer. She was prepared to come out to the jacuzzi and she wore a nice, but not overly skimpy bikini underneath her robe. Still in the bikini, she slid into the jacuzzi beside me and then promptly climbed into my lap.

I made my comment about the tub having room enough for her to have her own seat, but then the sun started rising and I just lay back to enjoy it. And as the bright yellow disk rose above the horizon, Ashlyn continued to grind her ass against my rapidly hardening cock.

"Ashlyn, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Shh!" she hissed. "Don't ruin the moment." We went back to watching the sun come up, but she didn't stop grinding against me like a stripper's lap dance.

I sighed and tried to focus on the sunrise. "It IS beautiful," I sighed.

Ashlyn wrapped my arms tighter around her and sighed, "Yeah..."

We stayed like that until the entire disk had cleared the horizon and it steadily rose into the sky. And then, almost absent-mindedly, Ashlyn slipped a hand down, pulled the strap of her bikini bottoms to the side, and then impaled herself on my dick.

I stiffened up and started groaning as her incredibly tight pussy sank down around my member. She relocated my hands so that I was cupping her breasts, and quietly, with our eyes on the sunrise, Ashlyn and I made love.

We didn't speak. We didn't need to. It wasn't a frantic fuck and it wasn't an out of control expression of lust. Ashlyn spent more time rotating in my lap than humping up and down. And shortly after she went still and let out a keening moan, I felt her inner muscles clenching and then I released to let my seed bubble up into her body.

It was a beautiful moment.

When we were both done, Ashlyn dismounted my cock then turned around and laid a fat kiss on me. We explored each other's mouths slowly, without hurry. And when we finally broke to catch our breath, the gorgeous young woman rested her forehead against mine with her eyes closed as we panted softly.

We went a long while not moving, just breathing slowly as we took in the moment. I felt an upswelling of warm affection for this beautiful woman, and for a moment, I imagined what life would be like to do this every day.

Ashlyn seemed to be of like mind, and she eventually pulled back just enough so that she could rub her nose against mine and sigh happily.

"Johnny, I'm falling in love with you," she said softly.