A Binding Oral Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

“Kneel down.”

“Oh my God!”

The exclamation came from Jenny as I fell to my knees and Gemma stepped forward. She flipped her skirt over my head and stood with her legs slightly apart.

“Lick me.”

She was wearing tight sheer panties that were already moist with anticipation and, as I licked, it was as though the essence of her was being distilled. Her dark curls gave the panties a spongy softness but, after a moment of two, the material began to make my tongue sore.

“How long will she keep it up?”

“For as long as I wish. After all, what choice does she have?”

They were discussing me as though I were not in the room and all the time the increasing sense of claustrophobia grew as I laboured in the darkness.

“Have you ridden her face?”

“I’m not sure what you mean.”

“I do it to all my boyfriends. It let’s them know their place.”

“Show me.”

“Are you serious?”

“Never more so.”

Gemma stepped back exposing my perspiring red face to the light.

“Make her lie on her back.”

“She’ll do whatever you tell her to do. She’s such a good dog she’ll do anything to please you.”

Jenny looked dubious, and the more so when she saw the panic in my eyes, but any reservations she may have had were short-lived.

“Lie there, on the floor.”

“Jenny, please, this isn’t right.”

The faintest hint of a scowl crossed her face and that was enough. The switch closed in my mind and I immediately lay down on the floor.

“Do you mind if I make myself comfortable?”

She did not wait for Gemma’s reply and casually removed her robe beneath which she was totally naked. My eyes were drawn up along the length of her long legs to her freckle dusted upper body where her breasts were heavy globes surmounted with cherry red nipples which were already distended. She was aware of my gaze and, with a movement of her hand she dragged my eyes towards her pubis, where she brushed her fingers casually across the immaculately trimmed red thatch which covered her sex. She let her fingers linger for a moment and I sensed that the show was as much for Gemma’s benefit as for mine and I wondered if there was more to Jenny than met the eye.

“Lift your head.”

She broke my train of thought as she took a cushion from the sofa and slipped it under my head and I felt a knot of fear tightening in my stomach. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gemma take a seat, the better to enjoy the show, and then my whole attention was focused on the junction between Jenny’s legs as she stepped over me so that she was straddling my shoulders and facing down my body. She had a sense of the theatrical and she remained still for a few seconds allowing the tension in the room to increase and with it my heart rate. I gritted my teeth but my treacherous tongue was already readying itself.

Finally, she joined her hands at the back of her head and lifted the hair from the nape of her neck. At the same time she unlocked her knees and she began to slowly descend with a gracefulness that would have been the envy of an Olympic gymnast. I made a superhuman effort to turn my head aside but her calves were already pressed against the sides of my head, holding me in place, as her rounded buttocks came down to form the lid of my living coffin.

To start with she stayed poised, scant millimeters above my face, so that I could feel the heat radiating from her but then she began to move ever so slightly, in a tight circle, wafting her scent over me. I had never noticed before but she exuded a natural imperiousness and I imagined the men she had used this way in the past; she knew exactly how to play it, how to draw out the anguish of her prey. I could feel perspiration beading my brow but then there was a new wetness. Her fingers were at her sex, rubbing gently but insistently, and every few seconds another drop of sticky moisture dripped onto my face. I felt disgusted and degraded but this was only the prelude. After a couple of minutes of preparation she spread her knees a little more so that she was actually touching my face. She was like an artist carefully preparing a canvas. She brushed lightly using her buttocks to spread moisture evenly over my face. Nothing was missed. She brushed over my nose and my mouth and I was forced to close my eyes as she worked up and across my forehead.

I wanted to lick her, to spare myself anything worse, but now my mind had registered exactly what was to come, what she intended to do to please herself, I had no choice but to acquiesce. She gave one last wriggle and then with a load groan she opened her legs and her weight bore down. My head was pressed deep into the cushion and the next desperate breath that I took filled my lungs with her essence. She paused for a moment to let me get used to the burden but I could not overcome the panic. She was no lightweight and her buttocks were spread across my face plunging me into a stifling darkness.

It was obvious that she had been telling the truth when she said she had played the game before. She waited until my body began to twitch, until I reached the point of involuntary rebellion, and then she began to move. As she cleared my mouth I drew another gasping breath but I was inhaling moisture and I had to fight to keep from choking. After that her movements were both assured and measured. She worked her way back and forth across my face from my forehead to my chin. She kept her legs still and shifted her weight through her pelvis in a powerful pistoning action. As I struggled to hang on I could hear her urging herself on and she began to move faster rasping my face painfully with her pubis. By the finish there was no pretence at self control. She was grinding herself down taking her pleasure in any way she could until finally she came to a complete stop. She cried out as her climax ripped through her and I could feel her sex pulsating as she savoured ever last tremor. Even when it was over she was content to rest on my face until she had recovered sufficient control of her legs to enable her to dismount.

“That was awesome. Do men find that arousing?”

“Some do, most don’t, but frankly, who cares?”

I listened to their exchange as I tried to reanimate my face muscles and noticed that Jenny had seated her self next to Gemma with her legs brazenly spread.

“Come here.”

The tone of command seemed to come naturally to Jenny and I found myself doing as she asked without thinking. I stayed on my knees and shuffled between her legs to the spot that she was indicating.

“Clean me up.”

Her pubis was a damp nest and her inner thighs were smeared with moisture but I did as I was told. I put out my tongue and over the next few minutes I worked my way over every messy inch cleaning her as best I could. Just when I thought I had finished she brought her fingers down to her sex and held herself open.

“Do it.”

We both knew what she meant and I pushed my tongue between her swollen labia and toiled to bring her to another climax. At some point she leaned a little closer to Gemma and I was shocked to see a tentative kiss exchanged. Jenny was clearly taking the lead and she drew Gemma’s hand across to her exposed breast. I was so shocked that I almost forgot what I was doing but Jenny squeezed my head with her thighs.

“Don’t stop.”

There was no doubt that Gemma was uneasy but it was this very unease that excited Jenny and tripped her over the edge for a second time. Gemma moved away from her as Jenny pulled me more tightly to her sex and let herself go.

When it was over she reached her hand towards Gemma’s but Gemma’s mind was made up.

“I want to ride her face…”

Chapter 3

The following morning I woke in a cold sweat. I could not order my thoughts properly but I knew that I must not go into the office. I sat at the breakfast table drinking strong coffee hoping that my heightened alertness would help with my self control but, as it approached the time that I would normally leave for the office, I found myself starting to cry. It was not self-pity but instead a realization that the longer I sat there the more upset Gemma would be. It suddenly seemed so unreasonable for me to hurt her in that way and I felt so much happier with myself as soon as I took the decision to leave. Whilst driving in vague memories of the previous day’s events took shape in my mind and with them came an almost overwhelming sense of shame but it was all overshadowed by a recollection that somehow I had angered Gemma. When I got to the office she was already there and as soon as I saw her I became aware of a dull ache about my face and head.

“How are you feeling?”

“A little confused.”

“You’ll be fine now that you’ve got rid of any foolish notions about breaking up the partnership…”

She was right. Just those few simple words somehow made me feel altogether better.

“However, I have to say that I was angry with you, that you of all people would want to betray me…”

I went from calm to despair in the blink of an eye. I could not think why I should ever want to be disloyal to her.

“I have to go away overnight and so you’ll be alone here. I’ve decided that you need someone to keep an eye on you. She’s waiting in your office and you will endeavour to please her as you would me.”

She was treating me like an errant schoolgirl but a part of my mind told me that I was deserving of it. She looked back down at the paperwork on her desk and I was dismissed without a word. I walked through to my office assuming that I would find Jenny there, after all, who else could it be, but as I walked through the door my heart went cold.

Sitting in my chair, with her bare feet up on the desk, was Chloe, Gemma’s niece. In the next few seconds I recalled all the horrendous details of my previous encounter with her. She had been thrown out of school and Gemma had suggested that we help her out by giving her some temporary work. She turned out to be arrogant and conceited but worst of all she had not shown a spark of intelligence. Even the simplest of tasks seemed too taxing for her limited abilities. The one skill she did possess was an innate ability to get under peoples skin. In my case she picked up on my slightly prudish outlook on life and she would regale me details of her own sexual exploits which I dismissed as total fiction. In the sprit of friendship I put up with it for a week but then I had to draw the line. Gemma had fought Chloe’s corner but when I told her it was Chloe or me she knew she had no choice.

I was still staring at her with a startled expression when she answered the unasked question.

“Good morning, and yes, I do know all about you.”

If Gemma’s aim in seeking to teach me a lesson was to humiliate me then she could not have found a better method.

“First things first. Take off all your clothes and let me have them. I’ll keep them safely locked away.”

“Chloe, be serious. We may have got off on the wrong foot the first time round but there’s no reason why we shouldn’t get along for the next two days.”

“Oh we’ll get along just fine…as long as you do exactly as you’re told. Now, strip!”

I willed my hands to stay at my sides but I was a puppet with someone else pulling the strings. Less than sixty seconds later I handed my clothes to her and watched as she locked them in desk drawer.

“Nice body. Now why don’t you pop out and fetch me a coffee, white, two sugars.”

“I can’t!”

“Of course you can. I know you’ll do anything to please me. Now run along.”

I turned from her and wondered how the hell I could do as she asked. The vending machine was across the hall in a kitchenette that we shared with two other offices. As I padded past Gemma’s office she looked up at me with a cruel smile but that was the least of my worries. I opened the front door and held it ajar as I checked out the corridor. There did not appear to be anyone around and I strained to hear if there was any activity in the kitchenette. Everything seemed quiet and so I loped across the five yard

gap and there then followed the longest minute of my life as I waited for the coffee to vend. The return trip was necessarily slower carrying the hot drink but I made it back and closed the door behind me with a huge sigh of relief. I handed it to Chloe who made a pretense of spilling it before starting to laugh.

“Well done, but I will be getting through a lot of coffee in the course of the day.”

I groaned inwardly. I had been lucky the first time but it was certain that my luck would not hold indefinitely. She sipped her drink and made no move to vacate my seat leaving me to stand self consciously in front of the desk. Her very presence jarred my sensibilities. My office was a reflection of my personality, neat, well ordered and quietly comfortable and Chloe’s goth persona seemed so at odds with it. She was a beautiful girl but she tried to make a statement with her spiked black hair and heavy makeup. Even her clothes seemed designed to negate her enviable figure. She wore a short leather jacket over a white unironed blouse and an obscenely short kilted skirt.

“I want to see you put on a show.”

She opened the desk drawer and took out a brutally large vibrator. It was much bigger than the one I kept at home and it was so heavy that I almost dropped it as she passed it across. I stared at it mutely wondering what the hell she expected me to do with it.

“Put it on the high setting and then I want to see you get it all the way in.”

As I switched it on the thing vibrated in my hands like a road drill. I wanted to throw it across the room but I drew it towards myself as though it were magnetized. I held it as steady as I could in both hands and then tentatively touched it between my legs. It beat against my sensitive skin like a tiny, manic, hammer and the sensation was painful but, at the same time, it had an immediate effect on my clitoris. There was no way that I could take the whole thing but I had to appear to try. I opened my legs a little wider and pressed the rounded head gently against my labia. For a second or two the pain increased but it was suddenly transmuted into a wave of pleasure which flashed across my whole body. Almost before I knew it I was pressing harder and the first two inches was inside me. I had never been so stretched and the vibrations literally shook me from head to toe. I heard Chloe laugh but I was lost in my own world of awareness. I worked the monster in and out by degrees to get myself wetter and then I took another couple of inches. At that point I think I had an orgasm but my body was not sated. I wanted it deeper still and in a state verging on delirium I stepped forward to the sofa. My legs were unsteady but I managed to straddle the arm of the sofa and I set the flat base of the vibrator down on it. After that, it was simply a matter of surrender. I let my leg muscles relax and slowly allowed the shaft to impale me. By the time it was buried to the hilt I was sweating freely and then I was hit by an orgasm the like of which I had never known. It took hold of me and refused to let go as I clenched my muscles so tightly around the shaft that it hurt.

I do not remember much after that. When I finally got a grip on myself I found that I had collapsed onto the sofa and the vibrator was buzzing loudly on the floor.

“I think you ought to turn it off or we’ll have complaints for the tenants downstairs.”

I reached down and did as she asked still not quite able to believe what I had just done.

“I’ll get you the name of the supplier.”

Her remark was intended to be flippant but as I stared at the monstrosity I wondered if I could ever be satisfied with anything of normal proportions ever again.

“Right, now you’ve had your fun it’s time for mine. Watching you play the slut has got me all hot and bothered.”

As I watched she stood up and slipped her panties down her otherwise bare legs. She stepped out of them and then sat down again with her legs widely spread.

“Come here. You can start by licking my feet and working your way up.

I must have made quite a sight. I could only get to my feet unsteadily. My hair felt lank, my make-up was beyond repair and I supposed that this was all part of her plan to totally degrade me. I knelt at her feet which smelt of trainers and stale talc but, perversely, I noted that her toenails were immaculately pedicured and varnished.

Yet again, I felt as though I was outside of my own body watching someone else but now I was looking down on them in every sense. I felt repulsed that this person was prepared to demean themselves in this totally humiliating way and I wanted to tell them to stop but, somehow, I knew that it would be to no avail. I licked lightly across the top of her foot but she wanted more.

“Lick my toes. I want to feel your tongue in between them.”

The voice of authority came naturally to her. She had obviously been a spoilt child, used to getting her own way, and the hint of petulance in everything she said worked deep on my subconscious. She was hard to please but I was compelled to try as hard as I could. The skin on her feet was mercifully soft but that made the task no less unedifying and she did not let me off lightly. Every few minutes she would take one foot away and present me with the other.

After about a quarter of an hour she picked up the phone.

Hi, Claudia, it’s me, I’m back.”

I felt my stomach lurch. Claudia was a young coloured woman who worked in the post room for the tenants on the first floor. She and Chloe had struck up a relationship whilst taking cigarette breaks outside of our no smoking building. I had had cause to complain not only because the breaks were getting progressively longer but because, once back in the office, they would immediately be on the phone to one another. At the finish I had lodged a complaint with Claudia’s supervisor.

“No, just for a couple of days….the bitch?...yeah, she’s still here…she’s licking my feet even as we speak…Don’t laugh, its true. No really. I’m sitting in her office with no panties and when I count to three she is going to start eating me out. One, two…three.

Oh my God! She’s good. She really knows how to use her tongue. Shit, you can’t believe how horny I am, I’m dripping!...No, you don’t have to tell her, she just knows what to do.

Oh yes! She’s working on my clit…Fuck, this is better than any guy! You still don’t believe me?

…Suck me out, I want my friend to hear …Of course it’s her…Oh Wo Wo!...She’s got her tongue right up inside….Yes! That’s it! Right there!...Oh fuck!...I’m going to come!...

Shit, that was a real gusher…No. Don’t stop…keep licking. Claudia? Can you sneak out for a couple of minutes?... No, not downstairs, come up here to the office.”

Chloe had lit up a cigarette, despite the prohibitions, and I was still licking slavishly at her sex when I heard the high pitched squeal behind me.

“Yo bitch! You weren’t lying. Is she kinky or what!”

Chloe reveled in her mastery for a few more seconds and then replied.

“If you’ve got the time I’ll make her do you.”

“No shit!...but your aunt?...”

“She’s cool. Come over here and take off your jeans.”

“Chloe, please, enough’s enough.”

My voice sounded pathetic even to my own ears.

“Ignore her. She’ll do just as she’s told.”

As she said it she got up from the chair and straightened her skirt and I tried to rise with her.

“Stay right where you are. If you want to please me you’ll eat out my friend and make a fucking good job of it.”

“Oh. I have got to get me some of this.”

Claudia had already kicked off her trainers and had wrenched her tight jeans and panties down her legs in one piece. She almost tripped over herself in her haste and then fell into the seat so recently vacated by Chloe.

“Ever tasted black pussy bitch?”

Claudia had the body of a female sprinter. As I knelt between her ebony thighs I could see her well developed leg muscles rippling in anticipation and then my eyes were inevitably drawn to her sex.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers
123456...9