A Binding Oral Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,571 Followers

As soon as Gemma said the words my stomach turned over; if her intention was to shake me up she had succeeded. She had shown a malicious streak in the past few days but this was cruel even by her new standards. For the next few seconds there was a stilted silence and then Gemma picked up a scatter cushion from the sofa. She tossed it casually onto the floor so that it lay in front of a heavy leather footstool.

Nothing was said, but the atmosphere was heavy with anticipation, and Jenny was trying hard not to squirm in her seat. For my part my heart was tripping so fast that I worried about a seizure. Gemma was enjoying her moment in the spotlight and as she slowly went down onto her knees she could have been playing Joan of Arc. She leant forward over the footstool and rested her head on the cushion. Any last doubts, or hopes, were dispelled. She knelt with her buttocks uppermost and, in spite of myself, the aesthete in me appreciated her smooth unblemished curves. Her knees were slightly apart putting her sex partly on view but it was not her sex for which she demanded my attention.

Each of us held our breath, waiting in our different ways, but the voice deep inside was getting louder, telling me that I must not disappoint them. I wanted to put my hands to my ears, to shut it out, but this voice was not a vibration of the air it was an unrelenting thing of dreams and imagination. The only way to quieten it was to appease it and when I recognized this my muscles relaxed and I gradually fell to my knees behind her. I heard Jenny swear under her breath but my whole focus now was Gemma’s perfect form. The deep cleft between the perfectly matched hemispheres beckoned me and I leant forward as if exchanging a kiss with a lover.

Gemma moaned at first contact. It was a low, drawn out, sound and her whole body quivered. I licked slowly, lingeringly, along the whole length, my tongue savouring the slightly salty taste and then I bowed low and started again. Over and over I slid my tongue along the smooth valley which was broken only by its single circular crater.

Gemma groaned with every sweep of my tongue and I noticed that her sex was weeping onto the stool. I caught up the runnel of moisture with the back of my finger and brought it to my mouth but she did not appreciate the pause. She reached back with both hands and spread herself open throwing light on the crater with its gray pink rim. It seemed to take on a life of its own, expanding and contracting almost imperceptibly as her barely suppressed excitement grew. I bowed my head and licked gently at the puckered flesh and the appreciative sounds she made were almost animal. I took my time, fascinated by the firm but elastic texture, and then she took me by surprise; in the midst of her growing delirium she uttered one clear word.

“…please…”

The next few seconds felt odd. I was caught in the middle of a hateful act but, in some way, I had gained a degree of control. I pressed my tongue to her opening but it was unyielding and she gave a groan of disappointment. I pressed more firmly and the tight sheath of muscle suddenly relaxed allowing me to plunge within. She came, right then, in that instant. My tongue was held in an unmerciful grip as her body shook with rapture and she screamed out in relief. When it was over she did not relinquish her grip and I knew that she wanted more. It was easier now, her whole body was relaxed and I could move my tongue more freely seeking out her depths. The taste was antiseptic, betraying her preparedness, but she reeked of sex. A few minutes later she came again. This time it was a less violent climax but with my tongue deep inside I experienced her bodies every vibration.

Only as I pulled away from her did the full extent of my degradation come home to me and it was made worse knowing that there had been witnesses to it, although they clearly had their own agenda. At some point Jenny had moved across to sit on the arm of Heller’s chair. Her hand was busy within the confines of Heller’s blouse who had reciprocated by slipping her hand up under Jenny’s skirt.

“Bravo, an Oscar winning performance. Do they have Oscars for the porn industry?”

Heller’s levity tipped me over the edge.

“Have you seen enough?! You really are a depraved fuck!”

“You didn’t enjoy it?”

I wanted to scratch the smile from her face.

“Is this the only way you get your sick thrills? Forcing me into this?”

“You’re a natural. Do you remember when you asked me if people could be made to do things against their will under hypnosis? I may have misled you a little. To make it work you need to find some particular area of the psyche to work on. Gemma told me that, whilst you can be aggressive in your business dealings, you are otherwise unfailingly polite. That makes you naturally deferential and it is only a short step from there to a state of natural submission.”

I did not want to listen to her but I knew that the more I understood about my predicament the more chance I had of finding a solution.

“Are you saying I am naturally submissive or was made to be so?”

“You want to please people and hate to cause upset: that is innately submissive behaviour. All I had to do was tweak it.”

Her lecturing tone got to me again.

“Then why the fuck didn’t self hypnosis work?!”

“I think you’ll find that it did. I guess you put up your defences against Gemma but you weren’t expecting to see me again.”

“If it worked then why the hell did I just take part in that obscenity…?!”

In asking that question an appalling realization dawned and the pit props that were bracing my slender hold on rationality were kicked away. This evening there had been no direct commands: with Jenny it may have been intimated but with Heller and Gemma I had not been told what to do. I had done it of my own volition!

Heller looked at me as though she could follow my every thought.

“You have to ask yourself, what do you really want, what do you really enjoy?”

“You’re completely mad! You think I like this!?”

She unfolded herself from Jenny’s embrace and came to me. Standing just inches away she looked me directly in the eye and before I could react she reached down and lifted my skirt. With her other hand she cupped my sex and then smiled as she raised a questioning eyebrow. My panties were sodden.

I could no longer marshal my thoughts. My mind was a kaleidoscope of confused images and my deep-seated instincts screamed for something familiar, something to cling to. At that moment Heller moved to one side and I saw Gemma sitting on the sofa with her legs parted. She smiled and beckoned me forward and with an overwhelming sense of relief I knelt and put my face between her thighs….

krr1957
krr1957
1,571 Followers
1...456789