A Biological Imperative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes. "Fuck my ass, Gary," I told him obediently. "Fuck it good." Gary obliged by picking up his pace -- his thrusts into me becoming more pronounced with each inward stroke. "Oh, yeah!" I said, fully savoring the sensation of it. "Oh, god, yeah! FUCK me!"

"I'm not hearing you beg for it," he said sternly.

I glanced back at him. "I'm BEGGING you to fuck me!" I replied aggressively. "Please, PLEASE fuck me, Gary -- FUCK my ass!" With that, he began hammering into me with the full length of his dick, increasing my pleasure exponentially. "Oh, fuck, yeah!" I said without prompting. "God, your dick feels so good in my ass!"

"You like that?" he asked with what sounded like a smile.

"Fuck, yeah, man!" I responded wholeheartedly. "I fucking love it!" Had I known this was so good, I would've bent over for it a long time ago.

Gary continued plunging into me with long, hard strokes. I stretched my leg out across the counter, fully accepting the pounding fuck of my ass. He fell into a steady rhythm, which he kept up for a good amount of time before slowing down and eventually stopping. I took a moment to try and regain my senses during the respite. "Your ass looks hot taking my dick," he commented as he rubbed his hands over my smooth butt. "I'm enjoying the sight of my dick sliding in and out of you."

I was tempted to ask if he had a mirror or video camera -- I wanted to see how it looked, too. "Come on, PLEASE fuck me, Gary," I cajoled, pulling at his dick with my ass. "Fuck me HARD."

Gary smiled and resumed hammering into me with a mounting intensity. "Your ass needs a real good fucking, doesn't it, boy?" he said, his heavy, low-hanging balls slapping repeatedly against mine, stinging them slightly. "You NEED to get fucked by my dick, don't you?"

I had never really gotten into dirty talk before, but found the words came very easily: "Fuck, yeah, I need it! I NEED you to fuck me! I NEED to have my ass FUCKED by your huge dick! Oh, yeah!"

"I can't hear you!" he called out, pounding my butt even harder.

My entire body was being jostled by his furious assault, spraying sweat in every direction. "OH, GOD, FUCK ME, GARY!" I shouted. "FUCK MY ASS!"

"YEAH, I'M FUCKING YOUR ASS, BOY!" he bellowed. "I'M FUCKING YOUR ASS REAL GOOD, AREN'T I?"

"FUCK, YEAH, YOU ARE! KEEP FUCKING ME! KEEP FUCKING MY ASS!"

Gary slammed hard into me for a few minutes with determined grunts, then eventually eased off. We both fought to catch our breath. I lowered my leg off the counter and adjusted my stance, his cock still buried deep inside me. I looked down at my dick, which was dripping with pre-cum. After a few moments, Gary resumed lightly thrusting into me again, easily pushing me back into delirium.

"Talk to me about my dick," he said.

"Your dick is fucking HUGE, man! Goddamn, it feels so good in my ass. I fucking LOVE IT!"

"You have a pretty big dick yourself," he said as he reached around and took hold of me by my erect cock. "How does a big-dicked stud like yourself feel about getting fucked up the ass?"

"I'm liking it," I said. "Especially when it's a dick as big as yours."

Gary patted my butt approvingly, then cautiously pulled out and told me to head to the bedroom. He followed closely behind and told me to get on my stomach. I stretched out onto the bed and spread my legs. Gary got on his knees between my thighs and began firmly massaging my butt cheeks. My ass had initially welcomed a few moments of freedom, but now wanted him back inside. I signaled this by pushing up against his hands.

"You want my dick again, don't you?" he asked.

"I sure do," I said with a backwards glance.

He smiled. "Tell me."

I held his gaze for a moment. "Put your dick in me again, Gary," I said. "I'm BEGGING to have it back in my ass."

Still clutching my cheeks, Gary lowered himself on top of me, dick poised at the ready. "I'm going to fuck your ass real hard this time," he informed me clearly. "I'm going to claim it as mine."

He then pulled my cheeks apart and carefully entered me. My ass was loose enough from the previous fucking to take him back in with less effort. He took his time, though, leisurely filling my hole once again. When he was all the way in, he pulled slowly back -- the length of his shaft sliding out along my fully stretched anal ring, causing me to moan aloud. He paused when only the head of his cock still remained inside my receptive ass, then slowly pushed back in to the hilt. I marveled each time at the length of his dick as several seconds passed in each direction. He fucked me for a long time like this, making me whimper with pleasure.

"Your ass feels real good," Gary sighed as he pushed into me.

"Your DICK feels real good," I replied drowsily as he pulled slowly back, then pressed firmly into me again, inserting the entire length of his dick into my ass and rotating his hips. "Oh, fuck, yeah," I groaned, gripping the sheets. For a few minutes, I just laid there with his cock circling gently inside me, repeating "fuck, yeah" over and over as if it were a chant.

"You've never had a dick in your ass before, have you?" Gary asked after a while.

I raised my head and looked back at him. "No, never before," I said. "Not until now."

Gary pulled back, sliding his dick slowly out, until my ring was pulling at his head. "How does a straight boy like you allow himself to get fucked up the ass?" Gary inquired with a smirk, thrusting in.

I grunted loudly. "Because your dick is so fucking HUGE and AWESOME that ANY straight boy would gladly bend over for it." Gary smiled and rewarded me with a few more deep, hard thrusts. "That's right," I said. "That's the way to fuck me."

Gary laughed and picked up his pace, driving into me with more deliberate strokes, causing my moans to rise. "You're getting a real good fucking, aren't you, boy?" he asked intently.

"I SURE AM! Your dick is fucking me REAL good!"

"Yeah? You're really liking this, aren't you, boy? You're liking my dick!"

"OH, GOD, I FUCKING LOVE YOUR DICK! IT'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD!" I growled in response. "I LOVE HAVING YOUR HUGE DICK FUCK MY ASS!"

"YEAH?" he roared, slamming harder into me. "HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE IT?"

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME EVERY DAY!" I screamed back. "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR DICK! PLEASE, FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

"YEAH, TAKE IT, BOY!" Gary shouted, plowing my ass furiously, "TAKE MY BIG COCK! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY UP YOUR ASS!" I gripped the bed and bit at the sheets as he fucked me into near-oblivion.

Suddenly, Gary stopped and blew out a breath. My whole body went limp as my head began spinning uncontrollably. The bed sheets beneath me were soaked with sweat and cooled me slightly in the hot humidity. My dick, which was being rubbed raw from the friction against wet fabric, throbbed with an intense sensitivity.

The bedroom was now filled with the acrid scent of male-on-male sex -- body odor, wet fabric, the smell of dick and ass. I inhaled deeply.

"Your ass is taking a real hot pounding," Gary observed between breaths.

"I'll say," I replied with a short laugh.

"You should be real pleased to have your ass fucked by my dick."

"I am," I said. "Your dick is awesome."

"Yeah, you like it, don't you? It's really big, isn't it?" he asked.

"IT'S FUCKING HUGE!" I said. "I've never seen a bigger one."

"Your ass has taken to it very nicely. I'm impressed. You must be a natural." He pulled back, slipping out of me slowly, and told me to get on my hands and knees. Once in position, he aligned his dick with my hole and told me to push back onto it. I cherished the feel of his round cockhead against my anus before carefully sliding back onto his entire length, taking the time to enjoy every inch of it.

"That's right, boy," he said once I had him all the way in. "Now fuck yourself on my dick."

I eased forward slowly, trying to gauge when I should stop and push back onto it. I went too far and his dick slipped out.

"Get back on it," he said, sticking his dick back between my cheeks. I pushed back onto him again, moaning at the penetration, as he lightly pressed forward. I reclaimed the entirety of his dick with a determined grunt.

Then, slowly, I began to rock myself back and forth on his thick, hard meat.

"Yeah, that's it, boy. You got it now," Gary said approvingly. "Ride my cock."

I continued to impale myself onto his pole, increasing the force of my backward thrusts and enjoying the notion that I was screwing myself on his dick. God, it was so fucking hot. I could feel my cum boiling up inside me, aching for release. I slipped my hand past my balls and down between my legs so that I could feel his thick cock slide between my fingers and into my hole.

"You're really getting into this," Gary observed, putting his hands behind his head and flexing his round, sweaty biceps. His pelvis was tilted forward, taking the full brunt of my lunges onto his dick.

"Fuck, yeah!" I exclaimed, shoving back onto him. "I like riding your cock." I picked up my pace, slamming my butt against his hips and driving his cock fully into me.

"Yeah, that's it," he encouraged. "Come on, boy! Fuck my dick!"

"Yeah, I'm fucking your dick!" I growled. "I'm fucking your dick with my ass!"

"Yeah, you are!" Gary returned. "You're fucking loving it! You can't get enough of my dick!"

"OH FUCK GODDAMMIT YEAH!" I shouted. "I LOVE FUCKING MYSELF ON YOUR DICK!" I started grunting wildly, riding him for all I was worth. My balls were beginning to ache even more now and I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

Gary grabbed me by the shoulders and drove into me roughly. The sound of our bodies slapping together reverberated around the room. I continued to cry out, meeting every one of his thrusts with a backward lunge. After a few moments, he grabbed my hips and forced me to stop.

Gary ran his thick, strong hands up and down my sweat-soaked back, pulsing his dick inside me, then gingerly pulled out and told me to turn over. "I want to see your face as I fuck you."

I flipped over eagerly. Gary pushed my legs up towards my chest and, in one long, smooth stroke, slid his cock all the way back inside. "FUCK!" I screamed.

He immediately resumed pounding into me without restraint. I wanted to jack my straining dick but I knew I was close to blowing my load and wanted to prolong it.

As if knowing this, Gary slowed his pace down to a gentle sawing of my ass -- much like how he had done when he first began to fuck me. I looked at him, mouth hanging open, delirious with pleasure.

A broad grin came to his face as he watched me. "You're being fucked, boy," he said as he slowly slid every inch of his cock back into my ass. "Your straight ass has been getting fucked for a long time now. And you've loved every second of it."

"Yeah," I said, eyelids heavy. "Oh, it feels so good. It feels so fucking good." I closed my eyes, concentrating on the friction of his dick moving in and out of my hole. My balls were beginning to ache for release.

"You never thought you'd take a dick up your ass, huh?"

"No," I gasped. "I never thought I would."

"But you couldn't help yourself, could you? You had to have my dick up your ass."

"Yes," I said hoarsely. "I don't know why, but I did."

"I knew that," Gary said. "I knew you'd enjoy getting fucked up the ass, even if you didn't. But now you know what it feels like. And you like it, don't you?" He pushed into me as if to emphasize his point. I whimpered. "Look at your dick, boy. It's been hard the entire time I've been fucking you, hasn't it?" I nodded, panting heavily. "That shows how much you enjoy having my big dick up your straight ass. How much you enjoy getting BUTT-FUCKED, isn't that right?"

I tried to respond, but couldn't find my voice. I realized I was about to cum. Every thrust into me was bringing it closer. It had been building up inside me for so long and, now, it was about to gush forth at any moment. And I hadn't even touched my dick. I was amazed -- I didn't know how he was doing it, but he was going to make me cum just by fucking me.

He noticed that my dick began to twitch and his thrusts became deeper and more deliberate. "You're gonna cum now, aren't you, boy?" Gary said in a low growl. "My dick inside your ass is going to make you cum."

"I'm gonna cum," I said, arms outstretched and clutching the sheets. "Oh, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, go ahead, boy," Gary said, pistoning in and out of me with an incredible force. "Shoot your load!"

"You're gonna make me cum!" I whined. "OH, FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Yeah, you're gonna cum with my dick in your ass!" Gary yelled, fucking me roughly. "You're gonna cum just from being FUCKED!"

I became dizzy and my whole body convulsed as my orgasm pushed its way to the surface. I yelled as the first blast of cum spurted from my dick, followed quickly by two more, shooting up and across the entire length of my chest. My hand went to my cock and I pumped out the remainder of my seed onto my stomach as Gary pulled out and started roughly jacking his own dick, focusing his eyes squarely on me.

"Aw, here it comes," he announced in a strained voice, then proceeded to spew his load all over me, ropes of his cum hitting me on the chin and neck.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" I exclaimed as he continued to douse me with his warm, thick semen, making stripes up my torso. His ejaculation went on for quite some time, until he had squeezed out all the juice inside him.

Gary sighed and collapsed onto the bed beside me. "HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS THE BEST FUCK I'VE EVER HAD!" he said, chest heaving. "Goddammit, your ass is so fucking HOT!"

I felt like I could barely move. My whole body was weak and my ass felt slightly numb from the incessant pounding it had received. The aching in my balls began to slowly subside as my breathing returned to normal.

"You shoot a nice, healthy load," Gary stated, turning his face toward me.

"As do you," I returned, feeling a drop of his ejaculate trickle down my side.

We continued to lie next to each other on the bed for a brief period of time, momentarily satiated. I wanted to stay, but figured I should probably be heading home. I waited a minute to see if I would now come back to my senses or if I'd feel a little weird about what just happened, but none of those feelings came -- I was nothing but content. I'd been fucked up the ass for the very first time and found myself hoping that it wouldn't be the last time I'd get to take his dick.

I slowly stood up and turned around to face him. Gary propped himself up on his elbows and looked me over. The mixture of semen and sweat that drenched my body began running down my chest and stomach, into my crotch and over my hips in thick, sticky globs.

Gary's mouth stretched into a wide smile. "Thank you," he said. "I really needed that."

"Anytime," I told him, before turning to leave.

********

And there you have it.

So, what do you think? Do you suppose the story ends there?

Feel free to send me your thoughts -- I'd love to hear from you.

Hope you enjoyed it,

~ Jim

12