A Birthday a sub Will Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I don't usually pick out your clothing, but today is different." He said this that, he had me bend over inserted a small egg in my pussy, followed by some lube. A small chain was placed around my waist, with a strip of chain that connected the back to the front. I put my bra on, noticed the nipples were cut out. I pulled my nipples threw the holes. He smiled. I put on the dress, and sandles. "You look wonderful, my littleone." He said proudly.

We were off shopping, the egg tormenting me as we walked and walked around. I was dripping wet, I swear it was going to roll down my leg anytime soon. The sensations getting greater and greater, Master knew I was getting closer and closer to exploding. Yet He kept me going, making me take deep breathes here and there, knowing I would not give in to my arousal. We stopped at looked in window after window. I was told we would see the falls that night in there beauty with the lights. I seen one thing the whole time we window shopped that caught my eye. We stopped for lunch, just a small salad and a quick drink. When we were done, He told me He would meet me in our room and I knew how to be ready for him. He left me standing on the corner.

My mind raced, as to what He meant. I got to the room, I was so ready, so close to disobeying Him. I needed to cum so bad, yet I knew better. I took off my clothes, still thinking what, how was I to be ready...ready for what...today was all new and fresh to me. Then I remembered and just on time. He walked in. I was beside the chair on my knees, nude, just like in our cyber world. My head slightly lowered, and my eyes. He came in and sat down in the chair. Put a finger under my chin, kissed my lips.

"You have learned well my love. Please go clean yourself for me and remove the egg now, but don't cum, I want to drink you." He took my hand and lead me to the bathroom. He waited at the door, took my hand as I came out and lead me to the bed. We made love like we had never done before. Master hate my sore pussy with such tenderness...I wanted to cum a million times on His wonderful mouth, to soak His face in my love. But I held back, waiting till I was told. He entered me with great care, I whimpered, it hurt so much, yet it was a hurt, that I had never known before. He stroked His cock in and out of me, my hips raising to each thrust. They got harder and stronger, I dug my feet into the bed lifting myself off the bed, my hands grabbing at the sheets. I was going to where I belonged in another world, that only Master had taken me before. My back arched, my body in the air.

"CUMMMMMM...Now...littleone...CUMMMMMMM ...CUMMMM for me...for us" His voice loud and clear so I could hear Him, from where I was. I came hard and so did He...the screams in that room must have been something if anyone heard us. He collapsed on me, we were both exhausted. We fell asleep in each others arms.

When we woke it was late afternoon. Time to get ready for my birthday dinner I was told.. I got up showered, put my hair up as He, had told me to. I put on a touch of make-up...came out of the bathroom and grabbed my dress. There was Master. He looked like the most handsomest man I had ever laid my eyes on. I went back to the bathroom, I almost cried as I looked at myself. I wanted so badly to be the most beautiful creature He had ever seen in His life. Just for a moment, I wanted to feel that way. I fixed my face again, and walked out in to the room. Wearing a long black dress, slit high to the side, low back. My gold ankle bracelet, gold earrings that dangled, gold anklet. Also the gold collar, that I treasured, so dearly to my heart. Simple yet, it had such meaning, because Master Himself had worn the charm for many years.

"My God littleone, you are so beautiful." His words shocked me. I wanted to hear them but I never thought I would. "Come here my love, sit." I did as I was asked. "Today, has been special, to both of us. You have shown me in many ways how you have grown. Your not just my sub...You are many things to me...and I love you dearly. Kneel before me. Please. Lower your head." He said softly. I did again as I was asked, a fear swept over me again. "Lower your head." I bowed my head to Master. He undid my collar, an instant flood of tears came to my eyes. I shivered and shook badly. All I could think of was why, what did I do? My mind raced like never before. Then He placed another gold chain around my neck and fastened it. I looked down it was what I had seen when we were looking around in the day together.

"Master, OOOO, Master it's ...it's beautiful" I was almost screaming with excitement. It was a man and women on there knees together with a diamond chip at the breast. Tears did sneak out of my eyes, but now ones of happiness.

His finger went under my chin, He lifted my head. "I never got to put the other one on you the first time. This one I give you from my heart...wear it with my love...as I do love you so." His voice was choking with emotion.

"Master, I will, from this day...till you remove it or ask for it back...I was yours before...and I still am...I love you more than you shall ever know. You have taught me many things, about life, about myself, both in the physical, and in spirit. Something I hope to never loose with in myself again. As you say it's always been there, just needed someone to bring it out." I spoke from my heart. "Master, you have done that for me and with me...and made today one this sub will never forget. I thank you, Master for everything." I raised up and kissed His lips.

12