A Birthday Creampie And Much More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "You need this more than me. He must have put a gallon in your belly. I'm serious. We haven't done anything in months."

I told her that I could defiantly tell.

"Did he taste good to you? I don't swallow his semen, but he'll never know. Unfortunately, after what you just did, he probably won't leave me alone."

I told them both, "He was delicious. His semen was hot and sweet. I was just surprised how much he came."

Jodi made a face like she was getting grossed out, "Eeww, enough, I'm sorry I asked."

Alison laughed, "I told you he'd like it."

Jodi said, "Well I'm glad Mike and I finally got you something for your birthday that you love.

And because we love you so much and you find it so sweet, feel free to enjoy seconds or thirds anytime.

Mike won't mind and neither will I."

Alison said, "We'll call it Mike on tap!"

"Yeah, and you just swallowed the whole keg!" Jodi added. While the girls enjoyed their little laugh, we heard Mike call out to Jodi.

"Sweetie, where are you? Do it one more time for me. You promised to swallow all my cum and I have some more."

Alison said, "He's insatiable, how can he go again so soon? He was really horny. Guess what? It sounds like the keg wasn't empty after all.

Another Mike on tap coming up."

They both looked at me, and Alison said, "Please?"

"Yeah, please? He's not my flavor," Jodi added with a grin.

I said, "Okay, but this is the last time. My curiosity has been satisfied. I'm not bi-sexual or anything like that."

Alison chuckled, "Yeah, yeah, we know. Now go suck his cock for us, okay? Now you know what we girls put up with."

Jodi gave her sister a "high-five".

We went up the stairs and the girls sat on the chairs in the room. Of course, Mike was still where we left him.

I got on the bed gently.

"Thanks, sweetie. That was so good what you did before. You promised to swallow all the cum I had and I have some more."

Jodi said, "Now, this is it. So empty yourself out completely. One more thing, this time, I want you to fuck my mouth. Do it as hard as you want. I want to see what that feels like."

I looked over at the girls and they were barely able to control themselves.

"No problem. Your wish is my command," he said.

I grabbed his soft cock and began to suck it again. It felt familiar in my mouth and it began to harden almost immediately.

"AHH fuck, that feels good."

I sucked him fast and deep, trying to make him cum quick.

"You do that so well."

He began to thrust his hips.

"Let me fuck your face for you now."

His hips pushed his cock deep in my mouth and began to go very quickly.

I didn't think he could keep this up very long. But because he had just cum, it seemed he had plenty of stamina.

"You're doing great honey. Your mouth is feels so good. I hope you like this because I love it.

Now here's some more."

He began to thrust even harder now and was slamming his hips up and down now.

"I'm gonna cum soon..."

I felt his cock swell up again.

"Here I go again, oh, ungh.. FUCK!!"

I readied myself for his explosion. I was ashamed to say it, but I couldn't wait to taste him again.

He buried himself into my mouth and began to drain his nuts again.

His first shot was huge, but the rest felt smaller. My mouth was filled again. His hot, creamy nut juice burned my mouth.

I swallowed it all. it tasted so good.

He tasted sweeter this time and it wasn't as thick. His nuts had taken months to get that full. But now I was sure, he was completely drained.

I kept his cock in my mouth and held perfectly still as it continued to throb. He was silent and very content.

I gently nursed on his cock until he was soft. Then I pulled off and got up.

"Can you take off the blindfold and ropes now?"

Jodi walked to the bed and said, "Not the ropes, quite yet."

She had pulled off her bottoms and was naked from the waist down. As she climbed on the bed, she motioned for us too leave.

So, Alison and I let ourselves out.

I heard Mike ask Jodi, "What are you up to now?

She replied, "Now it's my turn to get eaten. You're not getting up until I cum twice, too."

I smiled when I heard him plead with her.

"Not now, you're too big. What about the baby? Come on, mmmph..."

"Remember, if Momma's not happy, then nobody's happy! Get that tongue busy!" she said.

When we got in the car, Alison turned to me and said, "It was so hot when he shot himself into your mouth. I could see his nuts contract as he unloaded. You really suck cock well. He really needed it, that poor baby."

I was getting nervous about what else she thought of me.

"You did a good thing tonight and you got to satisfy your curiosity, too. Did you enjoy your birthday?"

I smiled and said, "You bet."

"Remember, Jodi still has three months to go. Maybe we can help them out again? You heard her; he isn't going to leave her alone now."

"Sorry babe, this was a one time deal."

She frowned and said,"Oh well, a girl can try for her sister, can't she?"

I guess so. I never knew how much she cared.

"Did he taste better than you?"

"Not better, just different," I answered.

"Well, you sure swallowed a lot of different then," she said quietly.

She snuggled next to me in the car and we made love when we got home.

Later, as I lied in bed relaxing, I replayed the night in my head over and over.

Since then, my sex life with Alison is the best. I even get to enjoy her creampies all of the time now.

Jodi and Mike finally had their baby.

Alison is very excited to be an Aunt as I am to be an Uncle.

The baby is beautiful, but also very demanding on her time.

Lucky for Mike, Jodi got her beautiful figure back almost immediately. Her ass is finer than Alison's but I'd never admit to that.

But unlucky for him she says that now she's often too tired to have sex with him.

According to Alison, they only do it about once a week. So when she's too tired for sex, she just blows him.

He can't understand why she refuses to swallow his cum.

"After all, you swallowed a gallon of it in one night?"

He's trying to bribe her again with another trip, I heard.

I told Alison, that if I can eat her sister's creampie, then I'll do it.

She countered with, "Nobody's asking you too; unless you want too? I can do it for her."

So I told her, "Okay, here's the deal. If you eat him then I eat her."

I reminded her about what Jodi had said. She had told us that he hated to eat her pussy.

"What girl doesn't deserve to have her box eaten? She is your sister; don't you think she deserves some tongue?"

The guilt trip worked.

She said, "You're right. I'll ask her."

Jodi agreed, whole heartedly. For a girl who was always too tired for sex with her husband, she sure found some energy for cunnilingus!

She comes by to sit on my face at least twice a week. We don't have to go to Jodi and Mike's anymore, either.

She now fucks Mike every morning before he goes to work. He doesn't complain about the swallowing anymore; he's getting pussy almost every day.

So Jodi doesn't even have to blow him.

As soon as he leaves for work, she comes over to our house with the baby.

He thinks it's great how close she is with her sister.

While Alison plays with her little niece, I play with Jodi and eat her creampie until she enjoys several orgasms of her own.

I'm hoping to have Alison join us. To have both of them at the same time would be unbelievable.

Maybe that's what I'll ask for on my next birthday!!! A guy can dream can't he?

Until then,I'll just keep eating their delicious creampies.

They both still think I'm wierd, but neither of them are complaining.

12