A Birthday Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Post Dinner Romance Continues.
981 words
3.58
9.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kman280585
Kman280585
15 Followers

After finishing dinner, Kiran took brief warm bath wondering to himself that 'what would the surprise would be?' He quickly donned his pyjamas and entered the bedroom. The bedroom was lit by dim night lamps. His eyes searched for his pretty wife. But she was seen nowhere near their bed.

He heard some noises near the dressing cabinet. He saw his wife's silhouette quickly taking out a packet in her hand and walking towards bed.

As she approached near, Deepika hugged her soulmate tight she made him and herself cosy and comfortable on bed and handed the packet and whispered in his ear, "Welcome Home Darling!"

With a smile, Kiran unwrapped his gift, and got extremely surprised and equally pleased to see its contents. It was the raunchiest gift he has ever received: a large bottle of lubricant, some pleasure rings and a big copy of good old Kamasutra. He looked deeply in his wife's eyes.

What he saw was a gathering storm combined of love and lust together. "Well where is the birthday gal's gift?" she whispered nibbling on one of his ears.

"I haaaave it wiiiiiith meeee!" said Kiran recovering from sudden erotic assault on his ears.

Kiran quickly opened his nearby kept suitcase and handed the birthday gift and wished her "Happy birthday". It was a golden necklace with an emerald pendant.

Deepika smiled with content asked Kiran to assist her to wear her gift to which Kiran happily agreed. He immediately tied the hooks of necklace, kissed her shiny back and embraced her from behind.

After spending few moments in his tight embrace Deepika freed herself and cusped her husband's face looking directly into his eyes. "Thank you dear, for this wonderful present; loved it a lot. However, I would like to have one more special gift from you!" she said softly but firmly. Kiran was eagerly listening to his wife. A moment of uneasy silence passed between them.

"Recently I have started feeling really very lonely and very sad when you go away from home for longer periods. I feel like a castaway or an alien, and if this continues, I am sure I will go mad", her voice quivered.

She paused for a while, took deep breath and continued, "Yes indeed I agree that my parents live in very nearby town and whom I can visit anytime".

"I do enjoy spending quality time in my friends' circle too; still I feel that something is missing, I miss the presence of special one in my life, and I really want permanent solution for my loneliness."

Kiran was totally confused about her demands.

He just kept observing her face with minimum expressions. Sensing his confusion she took his palm in her hand and inserted it between gap of her Saree and belly. She swiftly guided it to her warm and soft lower belly and said,

"I want you to ..." Deepika was too overwhelmed to complete her sentence.

Kiran was taken aback by her words. He again looked carefully into her eyes to confirm if she was bluffing. But the tears in her eyes gave evidence of her sincerity for her craving for motherhood. He wiped her tears and held her closely to his heart.

For few moments they clasped each other tightly as he caressed her back.

"Sure honey, but I think you should give second thoughts about it I mean you are just 27 and..."

Kiran could not complete his sentence as his lips were sealed by her. Another romantic current of excitement passed through their bodies.

"I am 100% sure" she firmly said after a prolonged kiss.

And that was end of discussion. Now it was time for action. In a fraction of second Kiran's lips met hers. First the kisses were soft and superficial but suddenly they both invaded each other's tongues. Their kisses resembled to a match between two seasoned wrestlers who refused to go down without giving a tough fight.

Kiran unpinned her drape of Saree and allowed it to fall, exposing Deepika's magnificent orbs, curvy hips soft belly and her cute sensitive belly button. The glorious treasures of her body were now easily accessible to him. He held her tight against himself. He nibbled on her ears, kissed her rosy cheeks, her lips, her collar bone. Finally, he licked the deep valley between her breasts.

He knelt down and started circling around her deep innie navel with his index finger. Then out of the blue he clenched her belly, he took out his tongue and shot it inside her navel. Deepika gasped and tried to push him away finding difficult to control the ticklish feeling. The ticklish feeling made to arch her hips and swish in a moment her Saree was gone!

"You are a savage animal Kiran," she said.

"Indeed dear your separation has turned me into an animal," he replied unhooking her blouse.

Soon Deepika's blouse and petticoat met same fate as her Saree. Kiran quickly stripped of his night clothes standing only in his brief confining his restless cock eagerly wanting a release. As soon as he inserted his finger under the waistband Deepika quipped, "Wait let me do the honours". She inserted her fingers in his brief groping his swelled manhood. "Well, this fellow is looking really serious!"

"Yes it is and it wants company now!" Kiran replied. Deepika took Kiran's cock in hand and started rubbing it up and down. Kiran hold her hand and said "Wait, let's not rush for Main course, we should finish starters first". Both smiled.

He slowly unhooked her bra and blew air on her nipples simultaneously sliding down her thong. Now Deepika was in same unadulterated state as Kiran save for her waist chain. Then he lifted and placed her on their conjugal bed, "Now shall we begin?" he asked and cupping her breasts, he French kissed his wife.

Kman280585
Kman280585
15 Followers