A Birthday I'll Never Forget Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes the blindfold off and scoops me up, carrying me into the bathroom. He quickly starts the shower and pulls me into it with him. "Lets get you cleaned up." He takes the washcloth and lathers it up, running it all over my body, leaving no place untouched. I feel like putty in his hands and lean against the back of the shower for support. He pulls me under the spray of the water to rinse me off.

Slowly I reach up and kiss him, whispering into his ear, "Now it's my turn." I start to kiss my way down his chest, stomach, then down to his hard cock. I slowly take him into my mouth, licking and sucking gently. Now it's his turn to lean back on the shower wall for support. Up and down his cock my tongue goes, teasing him, making him want more. I take all of him into my mouth, feeling him swell even more, making him go wild. He tells me to stop, but I keep going, stroking and licking until I feel him explode in my mouth.

We get out of the shower and dry each other off, wanting each other more than before. We know that this is our last night together and we want to make it last. He leads me back to the bed where he gently lays me down, covering my body with his. Our hands are all over, desperate for each other's touch. In no time he's hard again.

This time, our loving is slow and hot, taking our time, savoring each moment. Slowly and gently he slid into me. My body convulsed with the familiar way it felt. He began to fuck me slowly, the passion building until we both couldn't take it any longer and then he would stop and we would lay motionless for a minute before beginning again. Slowly we built ourselves into sexual ecstasy, loving the way our bodies felt together. Soon we were all over the place, our slow lovemaking built into a frenzy. I was on top and riding him. Our sweat mingled together, as I slid up and down his cock, excitement building until both our bodies were tense. Soon I felt his cock throbbing and I knew he was cumming. I felt his whole body shake and it was enough to send me over the edge. I collapsed onto his chest, laying there still joined with his body, listening to our breathing and the sounds of the night. I slid off to his side and he pulled the covers over us.

"Happy birthday, Gwen," he says as he kisses me tenderly.

"This is more than any women would ever expect. Thank you for making my birthday something I'll never forget." And with that, we drifted off to sleep.

12