A Birthday Kitten

Story Info
Fem slave finds everyone has a little 'Master' in them.
3k words
4.42
71.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

Michael answered the door after just one knock.

"Hello, Vee, you are on time," he says with a smile, bringing my hand to his lips.

"You know I can't resist your calls. Especially when you say you have a gift for me." I say, as he, still holding my hand pulls me to him.

He puts his hands to either side of my head, cradling my face and pulls me in for a kiss. A hard urgent kiss - like he has been anxious for this. Then his arms are around me and he is ravaging my mouth. I melt against him and am lost in the kiss. But in the back of my mind I wonder about this unusual show of urgent lust this early in our evening. He continues to plunder my mouth and then his hands move quickly up my skirt and into my panties. I am wet for him, as I always am. It starts with the call .. then the drive. When I arrive I am always on the verge of an orgasm.

Usually he makes me wait. Makes me suffer. But today, he moves quickly, I am now against the wall. His passion is making me weak in the knees. He presses his body against mine, against the wall, to support me. But there is still room for his hands. He is relentless, and I am moaning and writhing against him. He pulls up my blouse and his mouth is on my erect nipple. That does it. I spasm in that first hard orgasm of the night and he captures it, like he has captured my devotion, with his fingers in my cunt and his mouth on mine.

He pulls away quickly, knowing it will leave me on edge. "Oh, Michael..." I plead. He knows I want contact NOW. I want his cock in my mouth or in my cunt. I have to have some way to defuse this. I shudder and press my arms to my chest to try and contain the feeling. He backs away, leaving me against the wall in the entryway. He's smiling. What's he up to? Will he bind me now and make me beg for more? Will he spank me for cumming to easy; for being such a slut for him. I shudder again with anticipation.

He backs up a little more toward the table in the entryway. I look down at the table and see my favorite Scotch "Oh, Michael! Did you get that for me?"

"The real gift is in here. But first have a seat and I'll get you a glass. Go ahead, relax." I am real curious now. I notice for the first time a light scent of a woman. What's up? Has he been with another woman? Am I jealous? He hands me my drink and I take a long drink from my scotch and soda.

"What's up, Michael? You have me very curious and very hot." He just smiles, a mischievous smile, sips his drink and waits for me to finish mine. He reaches for my hand and leads me to the bedroom. "How very ordinary" I think. Kisses in the hall, drinks, and now the bedroom. Are we going to have straight sex?? This could be a turning point. Scary!

As we enter the big bedroom of our little hideaway. I see a lovely site in the bed. Before I can jump to any conclusions. Michael says, "This, she, is for you. Every good slave deserves to be master of someone. And this is Kitty." He sees the question in my eyes. "I have saved her for you, all for you. Unless you decide to share. As far as I know she has never had a woman master. She is submissive but has a spirit. Her master, a friend of mine, wants her to be introduced to a woman's touch. I told him I knew just the woman for the job"

I literally lick my lips. And as I stare at this vision sleeping on the bed, I don't even notice Michael move to the big chair in the corner. Kitty is young, maybe 24. Her hands are tied above her head. She is asleep on her back. Her breasts are lovely. Slightly larger than mine, but not too big and obviously not "enhanced". She has a small waist and full hips that promise a round tempting ass. She's about 5'2", making my 5'8" seem "masterly" by comparison. My heart is pounding nearly in my throat and I close my eyes a second to try and calm myself. "She's mine?" I hear myself saying softly.

She has lightly tanned skin, long honey blond hair and even with her eyes closed, I see she has lovely eyes. I move to the edge of the bed and look down at her. All my fantasies race through my head. What shall I do? How can I use her? My clit throbs at the thought. "Did she know I was going to be here?" I ask. From somewhere behind me I hear, "No". Perfect, I think.

I know where everything is. So I dress quickly. Or undress. I move back to the bed now with just my black bra, black garter and hose and the heels from the closet, 4" spikes. In my hand I hold a riding crop and a blindfold. I sit carefully on the edge of the bed, so as not to wake her. I lean down to her right nipple. I run my tongue around it and then suck lightly, having some difficulty not devouring her right now, I back off and nip lightly at her breast with my teeth. She moans deep in her throat (what a lovely sound to have caused). Her eyes flutter and open. "Master Michael, I thought you would never...." She sees me know sitting at her side. "What! Master! Who is this?" I quickly and deftly snap the side of her breast with the crop. "I am your Master." I say.

"Oh, no."

"Oh yes. And you will cum for me and service me as I demand."

"I won't cum for a woman," she spit out. "Master Michael?" I look into her eyes and see that a little more compliance is needed there. Her eyes are just a little too clear. I know the look. I know when your mind overrides your desire.

I don't say another word. I move quickly and blind fold her. I put a gag, just a silk scarf no bit, in place as well. She is struggling against the ties on her hands, but I turn her easily and bind her feet together. She is wearing ankle cuffs, so it is easy to clip them together.

With her lying on her stomach, I run my hand over her round bottom. She continues to squirm. I step back and give her one hard strike of the crop. She stops squirming. I go into the other room and get the bottle of scotch. I put ice in one of the 2 glasses I take into the bedroom. I put scotch in my glass with the ice and sip a little. I pour about 2 finger in the other glass and set it on the nightstand.

I rub Kitty's bottom again and she tugs against her restraints, but a little less violently. I ease her tension with gentle strokes to her back and shoulders. But when I lean to kiss her neck, she moves away again. As soon as the first strike of the crop hits, she is still. I pull the soft leather paddle out of the drawer. I want to paint her bottom, but I prefer the flat hand, as to the acute sting of the crop. The crop is just to get her attention. I take another sip of my drink and start to "paint".

After the first few whacks, her bottom comes alive. As the skins blushes pink, the cries in her throat turn to sighs and then to moans. She writhes against and then seems to be trying to reach toward the paddle with every strike. At one point I stop to put my hand between her legs. I feel her cunt and she is wet and swollen. My own cunt is throbbing almost painfully and it is hard not to stop right here and frig myself. But this is too sweet to stop. I keep at the paddle and when I am done her bottom is red and ripe. I run the riding crop over it. Criss crossing it in a teasing pattern, then strike hard, just once on each cheek. Two welts rise and I bend to kiss each one.

I flip her over and see her chest heaving and tears on both cheeks. I lean down, remove the gag and kiss her soft mouth. Lightly at first, but as the sweet taste of her mouth and salt of the tears mix I harden the kiss. She gives at first, but then she realizes it is me. She turns her head aside to avoid me. I pull up one thigh to expose her bottom and give it one sharp whack with my hand. She sucks in her breath. "Take a drink, my little one." I say firmly. She refuses at first. But then thinks again and, she takes the scotch in two gulps."

I lay her back on the bed, on her back. So lovely. Her body is slightly sweaty from the spanking. I kiss each nipple and then explore with my hands. From her neck, down over each breast. Around each nipple. Down to her waist. I run my finger tips over her waist and with the back of my nails, go up and down her torso. Her nipples tighten even further and there are goose bumps on her skin. A faint "No" escapes her lips. I continue to caress and explore with my fingers. Pressing firmly down with my hands, then lightly brushing with my fingertips. Soft woman's hands. A light feminine touch. I hear one more faint "No." But by the time I am down to the backs of her knees, she is moving against not away from my hand.

I finish at her shins and then, starting at her breasts, I run my hands along the sides of her soft body. Past her hips all the way to her ankles. I grasp her ankles and push them up almost to her pussy. I sit on my knees, just beside her and pull her knees up and out. I now pay attention to her wonderfully shaved pleasure mound. Working only with my hands (no reason to rush this) I part her lips and slowly circle her clit. Slowly, rhythmically. She moans loudly now. With my other hand a put two fingers in her cunt. She is wet, so wet and I slip some of her juice onto her clit. I move my fingers in and out and her hips start to pump lightly against my hands. She moans, but is still fighting it. "I...I...can't..."

I move up her side but keep massaging her clit. I latch onto her tit and now I don't hold back. I am sucking it hard and milking it with my tongue. She makes a sound deep in throat that has me nearly cumming. I am rubbing my clit against her thigh. She is pumping against my hand in earnest now. I can feel her near the peak. I pull my hand away and I here her gasp in need - in wanting my hand to stay. I take off the blind fold and keeping her eyes lock in mine, I move down to her mound. I pull her hips up, so I can watch her cum and as my tongue first touches her wet and swollen clit, she shudders in my hands. I am almost lost in the taste and feel of her, but I keep my eyes on her face and as she spasms I stick my fingers in her and see, taste and feel her climax. Before she has finished, I pull away, pull my hand out and go up to kiss her wonderful mouth. She groans as the erotic taste of herself on my mouth, sends another orgasmic shudder through her. I don't let her rest, before she can catch her breath, I have her turned and up on all 4's. Her head is lower than her rear, because her hands are still tied.

I undo her ankles. And set back for a minute. I hear her labored breathing start to slow. I have never felt this kind of tension. My whole groin is on fire. My cunt is on the verge of crushing itself. I did that. I made her cum. Now I have to catch my breath. As I lean back on the footboard. I look back across the room. Michael. Michael is here and watching all this. I look at him and the fire in his eyes is like none I have seen before. I look lower and his huge cock is out of his pants and in his hands. I can see it throb from here. With my eyes on his cock, I move my hand down to my clit. I immediately start moving against my hand. And then with my eyes on his and my juices flowing all over my hands, I cum and some of the tension is relieved. But the look in his eyes is burned in my brain as I turn back to Kitty. As I kick off my heels and stand over Kitty, the look in Michael's eyes is consuming my brain.

I straddle her and start to rub my still hot cunt on her ass cheeks. She is sweaty and I am wet and we slide wonderfully together. She starts to move against me. I change positions, so that I am facing away from her head. I rub against her and move one hand to her cunt. I move fingers in and out and rub my clit against her smooth skin. This is not enough contact. I get off and flip her over. Now with her ankles free I open her thighs wide. I look down at my very own slave and shudder with the overwhelming pleasure of it. I slap lightly her inner thighs with my open hands. She moans and writhes. I slap just a few more times and the nip and suck at them. I then move my head to her clit. I run my tongue up from the rear of her lips to the tip of her clit. My hands wrap around her thighs. I am face down in her pussy. My own rear is up in the air.

I start to eat that sweet young pussy. The feel and smell of it has me moaning. Then I hear a slight change in Kitty's moans. I look up from my luscious work to see Michael sucking her breasts. This enflames me further and I start to fuck her cunt with my tongue. She is pumping against my face. Suddenly I feel Michael at my thighs.

He pulls my legs apart and starts to eat me from behind. I nearly fall over. Instead I just bury my face further in Kitty's pussy. Michael is doing his level best to fuck me senseless with his tongue and he knows he can do it. I move my attention back to her clit. I lubricate one finger with her own juice and slowly put it in her ass. Her muscles clinch my finger. Michael is sucking my clit and I am almost over the edge. But I concentrate on Kitty. I move the finger in and out very slowly. Her moans increase to the primal level and her whole body bucks as she cums.

Michael is the one to move quickly now. He pushes me up so I grab onto Kitty's breasts again with my mouth. He pushes my head down to make sure I now what I am expected to do. He pulls my hips up and spanks both buns a few times. It is too good. With Kitty still writhing below me and that sweet sting on my ass, something to suck in my mouth...my juices are flowing down my leg. Michael takes my hips in his hands and plunges into me. Oh, God, I cum immediately. 2 thrusts of his rod and I am spasming and milking his cock. He teases a little and slips the head slowly out. I have to stop what I am doing to Kitty to catch my breath and as he pulls out I am breathless with pleasure. Then he thrusts back in again and my cunt shamelessly cums again and again. Now he is pounding me in steady rhythm and I am in sexual oblivion, one wave of pleasure after another.

In the middle of one wave, Michael pulls out and pushes me down to the bed. He stands over Kitty and I, lying side by side. His cock is in his hands and I know what is coming. I moan deep in my throat in anticipation. Michael's bucks once and then shoots a stream of cum into mine, then Kitty's mouth. We are both writhing in pleasure, as the cum covers our mouths and tits. Kitty and I roll toward each other and kiss and suck the cum off our mouths and breasts; moving against each other making as much contact as possible. I don't want to let go of my precious gift.

I look up at my Master. "Oh Michael, how can I ever thank you."

"I'll think of something, my sweet slave. I'll think of something."

* * * * *

Remember to vote!

This is a fantasy that I have developed in many ways over the years. I wrote a man into it because it was originally written for a man. Writing about Kitty got me hot like I couldn't believe. I've thought about myself as both Kitty and Vee. It was the first piece I had written with a woman in it. At the time I first wrote it, I had to take a break and I had some "serious personal time" for an hour before I could finish the story. I hope you enjoyed it as much – please vote and comment – I love feedback!!

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers