A Birthday Party for Maria Pt. 02

Story Info
Adriana, Maria, and me.
9.2k words
4.18
42.1k
11
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exjock
exjock
57 Followers

Chapter 2 – Sequel to "A Birthday Party for Maria"

****** ****** ****** ******

Adriana, Maria and The Rest Of My Life

Adriana is coming for a visit. I was excited and surprised. Maria kept Adriana under her spell for over a year. Now, Maria left their cozy nest for a new lover. In my opinion, Maria is a total idiot. She should know there is no woman that could be sexier, more beautiful, and open to Maria than Adriana. Well, that will make for an interesting visit.

Ever since Maria's thirtieth birthday party, my life had been turned upside down. I brought all the pain on myself by stupidly pushing Adriana for years to fulfill one of my sexual fantasies. I always pushed her to wear the sexiest clothes she could get away with for any occasion. At first, she resisted, but eventually she grew to love the attention it brought her. Then I started on her to flirt with, and then fuck another man in front of me. That fantasy went on for three years with Adriana always pushing the very thought away every time I brought it up. Finally, she gave in. Actually, she had given in a few months earlier and resigned herself to fulfill my fantasy, but the right circumstances hadn't appeared. The night of Maria's Birthday party the circumstances were perfect for her to act out my fantasy.

The next few months were interesting to say the least. Maria had moved down to Naples, Florida to live with us. She is a registered nurse with a Master's Degree and found a job within three days of her arrival. We have three extra bedrooms in our home, one we use like an office and the other two for guests. We started out with Maria in a guest room. That lasted about a month. Almost every night, Maria and Adriana would hook-up one way or another. The first night was rather fun. We all had retired to our own places, and Adriana and I fucked like minks. Adriana was extremely excited about Maria being with us. After we wore each other out, we went to sleep, cuddling together.

At sometime in the middle of the night, I awoke with a mouth on my cock. Adriana was still there next to my face. I moaned a little as I felt Maria sucking on my dick softly. Adriana awoke and saw what was going on and began kissing me passionately. We were both still naked from our earlier encounter, so it was easy for her to kiss and suck on my nipples as Maria kept bobbing on my cock. It was really getting me pumped up. I reached down and stroked Adriana's nipples as she kissed mine. Soon, I felt my cum building up ready to explode from my cock. I guess both women sensed it and just kept at what they were doing even more fervently.

I let out a loud groan as my first stream hit the back of Maria's throat. She clamped down more tightly on my cock and bobbed even faster as I finished unloading into her mouth. She swallowed a little, but when I finished, she slid up and took hold of Adriana's head and kissed her with an open mouth so they could share my cum. Their kiss was violent and went on for several minutes until Adriana broke the kiss and dove for Maria's pussy.

Maria just laid back at first and let Adriana lick her womanhood with her legs wide open. Maria's first orgasm thundered in immediately! Adriana leaned back and said, "It's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday!" We fucked and sucked on each other all night. At about seven o'clock in the morning, Adriana got up to go make some coffee. Maria begged me to fuck her once more while Adriana was downstairs. I was mostly worn out, but Maria managed to wiggle around all over my body and get my cock at least semi-hard again. She mounted me like she was riding a bronco! Unbelievably, we both came again in minutes.

Adriana brought up a tray of coffee and some Danish she'd picked up the evening before at the store. We all sat at the small table in our bedroom drinking coffee and eating Danish for about thirty minutes, then we all collapsed back on our bed and slept about five hours.

The first three months were more of exactly the same thing. Maria and Adriana, Maria and Me, Adriana and Me, and all three of us together. Gradually, things began to change. Maria seemed less and less interested in me and Adriana gave in to Maria's demands for more of her time. We still had the occasional three-ways and Adriana and I still had our times together. Somehow, though, the sleeping arrangements gradually shifted to Adriana and Maria in 'our' bed and me in the guest room. Eventually, that became the norm.

Eventually it became Adriana and Maria every night and I was included by Adriana maybe once a week, then every other week, and then Adriana didn't come to my room anymore at all. Shortly after that, the two of them decided to move out on their own and go to California. Maria had no worries as she could get a job quickly anywhere, and Adriana had her inheritance from her Grandfather that would see that she never needed money as long as she lived. She had worked when we were together just to feel like she not just wasting her time watching soaps. Adriana paid cash for our home in Naples and deeded it in both our names. When she left for California, we decided not to pursue a divorce. I didn't want anyone else, and Adriana and Maria didn't need a divorce for their relationship. When Adriana left for California, she signed over the house to me.

My life was now dull and uninteresting. My work became my passion and I got two promotions inside six months. I was now a vice-president with a sixth floor corner office! Several women at work had flirted with me, but I just couldn't find any interest. Finally, and old friend from High School came to Florida and looked me up. He was going to be down for six weeks. His company was about to open an office in Fort Myers, and he was hoping to be chosen to head it up. He was on the team getting it set-up and going. They were in the specialty advertising business and were now one of the nation's largest. Kenny was definitely the sales type.

Kenny had divorced a couple years back and wasn't in town a week before he was going out with a couple women almost every night. He invited me along one evening with his newfound girlfriend Jan and her twin sister Ann. They were both in their late twenties and looked like runway models. Tall, thin, and sharp-cut features. I went out with them, and before long, everyone was bored with me telling Adriana stories all night.

Kenny took me aside and told me that what I needed was to get laid to get my mind off Adriana and get back with the living! Kenny said Ann liked me until I started on the Adriana stuff and if I played it cool the rest of the evening, I'd no doubt get lucky.

I managed somehow to stay away from even mentioning Adriana for the rest of the evening, and Kenny was right, Ann snuggled up to me and asked, "Brian, are you gonna take me back to your house and take advantage of me tonight?"

"Is that what you want me to do?" I asked.

Ann giggled and said out loud, "If we could get rid of Kenny, Jan and I'll both come home with you."

Kenny heard her comment and said, "Far be it from me to stand in the way of a friend so badly in need of getting totally fucked!" He laughed and assured us all he wouldn't object.

When we got to my house, Ann and Jan both needed the bathroom, and went in the downstairs half-bath together. Five minutes later, they both emerged totally naked. We never left the living room for the next four hours. These twins worked me over every way you could imagine. I came seven times in those four hours (that's a record for me). Ann finally let me off the hook by just having me eat her out the last time as her twin was sucking on her tits. Never in my life had I been so totally touched, groped, squeezed, pinched, tickled, sucked, kissed, and fucked. No matter what life brings from here forward, I will never forget that night. Nor will I forget the next morning, afternoon, evening, and night.

For the next two weeks, either Jan, Ann, or both were at my house every night. We had sex every way we could imagine, even the twins indulging in pleasuring each other. Their skinny bodies had enormous energy and stamina, and they truly had me all fucked out. Then they just disappeared. I was relieved, but by now was definitely out of my funk.

The next few months I dated a little, but no one held my attention for any length of time. Work kept me fairly busy, but I was no longer buried in my work. I had great neighbors, and we all enjoyed keeping our block beautiful with grass neatly trimmed and beautiful flower gardens. I spent a lot of time in the garden and at the pool in my time off. My tan had deepened and I was back to working out regularly, so my health was excellent and my body in great shape.

I would get an email from Adriana about every other week, and we'd left things very friendly and kept them that way. Not long after the Ann and Jan weeks, I told Adriana the story briefly in an email and she called me begging to hear every detail. We talked for two hours that night. When she called, I could hear something in her voice that just didn't sound like the Adriana of old.

After that night, phone calls became more frequent than emails and we both tried to keep things light and airy. Adriana, I could tell, was drifting away from her lust filled infatuation with Maria. They were still ardent lovers and had sometimes taken others in to their sessions, but mostly it was still Adriana and Maria.

It was always great to hear Adriana's voice, and I usually ended our calls with a casual, "Love You!"

Always, after talking to her, my spirits were lifted. There was just something about Adriana that had a hold on me I couldn't break. It isn't that I wanted to break that hold either. That's probably why she still made my heart flutter every time I even thought of her. There was every reason in the world for me not to even like her, but my feelings and love for her just wouldn't go away.

One night I was on a date with a woman who was as interesting as any woman I'd dated to now. Larisa and I had gone out half a dozen times, and this evening was to be our first time in the sack together. She'd packed an overnight bag, and we'd planned the evening to end up at home in our hot tub. Larisa was very pretty. She had bright red hair and deep green eyes that could stare a hole in you. She wore a size 2 dress and had about a large b cup breasts. She was tall at 5' 9" and usually wore at least three inch heels. It was good that I was just over six foot, two inches tall.

This evening started out wonderfully. We had a great dinner up in Fort Myers at Biddle's Restaurant, and headed back home to Naples to have a couple glasses of wine in the hot tub. As we pulled into the garage, Larisa leaned over and planted a wet kiss on me. She said, "Brian, I've waited three weeks for this night. I've wanted you since our first meeting."

We went in the house, and I opened a bottle of a good California red wine, pouring two glasses. When I went into the den, Larisa was already outside in the hot tub urging me to join her.

I stripped of my clothes and handed her a glass of wine as I slid into the hot tub. We kissed immediately. It was a long wet kiss, with our tongues searching every nook of the other's mouth. Larisa melted into my arms and we just kissed and fondled each other for probably thirty minutes. We'd had enough of the wine and hot tub, and we jumped out, both of us stark naked and ran into the house. We dashed into the bedroom.

Larisa's hands had a magical touch. It mattered not where or how she touched me, it stirred my arousal even more. I knew I really wanted this woman, but didn't want to rush into filling her with my cock. I caressed and kissed her all over her body. As I sucked on her nipples, she shuddered. As I kissed her neck, she moaned. As I sank down to lick her womanhood, she panted hard. I rolled her over and kissed and licked from her shoulders down her spine. When I arrived at her tailbone, I traversed the small space down to her anus quickly. As my tongue flicked at her asshole, she begged me for more. I plunged my tongue into her ass as deeply as possible and she melted into the bed. Finally, I turned her over and started sucking on her clit and licking her vaginal lips. She urged me saying, "Brian, come up here and take me now!"

As I slid up her body and kissed her, I felt a great warmth I hadn't felt in a long time. I started to speak saying, "You feel so wonderful Adriana, I ....."

"What did you just call me? I guess you're not over her are you?" Larisa jumped up out of the bed and grabbed her clothes dressing rapidly not saying a word, she bolted from my house. That was the last I ever saw or heard form Larisa.

Wow, I guess Adriana wasn't out of my head yet! Oh well, so life goes!

Another woman who was interesting was Judith. Judith worked in Adriana's old office here in Naples and we ran into each other at Home Depot one afternoon. We had known each other a little, and she was not an easy one to forget. Judith had Platinum blond short hair, and the brightest blue eyes you could imagine. She was in Home Depot looking for a light fixture for her bedroom that would bounce light softly off the ceiling. I was looking for a new fixture for the kitchen as I had dropped the current glass cover trying to clean it.

Judith spotted me first and asked, "Brian, what brings you in here?" We talked for a few minutes and she invited me over for a small get together she was having that weekend on Saturday night. Judith was recently divorced and was just having some friends over to try to create some new social life.

Her party was nice. There were about twenty people in all and I knew five or six of them casually. We all had a peaceful and enjoyable evening. I was about to leave and was thanking Judith for having me when she stopped me, saying, "Brian, can't you stick around for a little while? I'd hoped to spend more time with you this evening, but playing hostess has kept me busy. I'd love to sit and talk as soon as the crowd thins a little more."

"Sure Judith, I'd like that too." I was hoping to get to know her a little better.

About thirty minutes later, the last of the other guests left, and Judith and I were alone. Judith came up to me, kissed me lightly on the mouth, and asked, "Brian, are you attached to anyone since Adriana left?"

I replied, "Well, I've had a few dates, but there is no one at all serious."

Judith then whispered, "I always was jealous of Adriana, having you. We hardly knew each other, but I was always turned on by your smile!" She smiled at me and continued, "Will I get a chance to really get to know you Brian?"

"I certainly hope so! Judith, Your bright blue eyes have always haunted me. I've had thoughts about just sitting and looking into them to see how deep they really are."

Needless to say, I never made it home that night. Judith was a warm and soft lover, and it was just what I needed at that moment in time.

That first night, we kissed for what seemed like hours without any urgency to take the next step, but step by step, we took them that night. Judith was different. She was a very sexual being, but not wild and animalistic as the others had been. She went at it slow and steady. It seemed her whole purpose was mutual climax, and she worked hard at achieving it. I always had the feeling she could explode at any time she chose, but she'd hold herself in reserve until the very last second, making sure I was getting to the same plateau as she. After making love to her, I always felt the experience was fulfilling and complete. I never felt like I needed to keep going to achieve another orgasm, or to help her reach another.

We were together about a month, and then she was promoted at work and had an opportunity to head an office in Denver. I encouraged her to go for it! We both knew we had a good time together but there was no 'magic' to make it a permanent thing.

When I told Adriana on one of her calls about hooking up with Judith, she told me that Judith had told her many times how sexy she thought I was. Adriana almost sounded jealous about Judith. I never understood that because I wasn't the one who left.

After all is said and done, my heart still hides a special place for Adriana, and I am looking forward to her visit. It may only bring me more heartache when she leaves again, but a few days in her presence will bring me a lot of joy!

Now it is time for me to head to the airport to pick her up from her flight from California. She is scheduled to be here for two weeks. We'll live a lot in those two weeks if nothing else, and then there is the chance, small as it may be, it will turn into something more. I can only hope.

***** ***** ***** *****

Chapter 3

Adriana's Visit

Adriana was away in California for just over a year. We never divorced, she was with Maria, a friend since college, in a lesbian relationship, and we'd just never seen the need to go through the formalities and cost of a divorce. It was entirely my fault; I had pushed her into fulfilling a stupid, long-time fantasy of watching her with another man. It happened at her best friend Maria's thirtieth birthday party. It started with Maria's younger brother Rob and developed into Rob and his two buddies and Maria all participating. Neither Adriana, nor Maria was 100% lesbian, but they really got into their relationship with each other and left Florida on their own.

Now Adriana is coming back to see me for a visit, and maybe more. It seems that Maria strayed from their relationship, and left Adriana alone for over a month. In my opinion, Maria has to be the world's greatest fool to leave Adriana. There has to be another explanation and I was anxious to have Adriana give me the details.

I was standing at the airport waiting for her plane to de-board. It seemed like forever before the first passengers stepped into the waiting area. Soon, I saw Adriana's blond hair and bright smile in the crowd. She spotted me immediately and ran up to me into my open arms.

She kissed me warmly and just looked into my eyes as I said, "Adriana, I really have missed you. This is a dream I never thought would come true. You know I still love you with all of my heart."

"Brian, I've missed you too, but remember this is just a visit for two weeks, so don't go overboard with your expectations." Adriana looked as if she had been crying.

"Darling, the only expectations I have are being fulfilled right now. Just standing here with you in my arms is more than I ever expected to happen again. Truthfully, once you left, I felt as if my chances of ever seeing you again were virtually non-existent."

"You know I felt the same way. Brian, I still love you, but we have so much water over the dam now, I don't think we'll ever be able to recapture the magic we once had, I just hope we can regain the friendship!"

Then I told her, "We need to get on the road as soon as possible, we still have an hour's drive to get home. By the way, did you bring a dress or two to wear out to a nice restaurant?"

Adriana smiled and replied, "Of course, you know me, I practically packed my whole wardrobe, wait until you see the baggage!"

We walked, arm in arm to the baggage claim. After her comment, I hired a skycap to help with her luggage...It was a good thing I did! It looked like she was planning to stay a lot longer than two weeks...At least I could hope!

As soon as we arrived at "our" home, Adriana said she needed a shower to freshen up from the flight so we could go out to eat.

I had to ask, "Adriana, shall I put your bags in "our" bedroom?"

She laughed a little and said, "Please don't push it Brian, just put the bags in the guest room." She then ran in and within a minute or two, I heard water running.

Quickly, I showered and dressed, then went downstairs to the family room and poured Adriana and myself a drink. She waltzed in within a few minutes with the biggest smile on her face! She exclaimed, "I didn't realize how much I missed this house. This will be a fun visit."

exjock
exjock
57 Followers