A Birthday Party for Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exjock
exjock
57 Followers

Rob started to roll her over to get his cock into her pussy, when she said, "Rob, I want this to be two firsts for me in one. It's the first time I've had another man in front of my husband, and I want this to be the first time I get ass-fucked."

Rob didn't even slow down. He dipped his fingers into her wet womanhood to spread that moisture to her asshole.

"Please be gentle with me; I've never had a cock in my butt before."

Adriana stopped saying, "Give me just a minute," as she went to her purse and pulled out a tube of personal lubricant.

"Use this, it will help" she said as she threw it on the bed to Rob.

This is something we'd tried a few times before, but it had hurt Adriana too much. So, we'd stopped before I'd ever really penetrated her rosebud ass.

I was amazed that she wanted to try it now. Adriana must have been thinking that the finger-fuck that Maria had given her had loosened her up – giving her confidence that she could take Rob's cock in her ass.

She was right. After he lubricated her well, he put his hard cock at the entrance to her asshole and shoved gently, she opened up and accepted him almost without effort. Adriana admitted to me later that she'd been working with a dildo for some time, trying to loosen up her butt-hole. She'd been expecting to surprise me with this development sometime later. I was surprised.

Adriana seemed to crave his cock; wanting deeper and deeper intrusions. Rob played with her tits with one hand and her clit with the other as he ass-fucked her more and more violently.

He seemed about to cum – especially when she started bucking wildly again. The two of them came together, Rob shooting his load deep into her bowels and Adriana cumming all over his fingers. Coincidentally, Maria and her young man finished about the same time as Adriana and Rob. The two couples just laid there for a few minutes, resting in each other's arms.

My wife shocked me yet again, loudly exclaiming, "Next!"

The third young man joined Adriana in an eager embrace. He'd already gotten naked so there was little hesitation for the two of them to get it on. He appeared to have an even bigger cock than Rob did. Adriana wasted no time in getting it into her mouth.

She worked over the guy's cock with reckless abandon. My wife fondled the man's balls as she bobbed her mouth on his member. She paused to lick her finger then slid it up his asshole as she continued to give him a magnificent 'no-hands' blowjob. In less than three minutes, he filled Adriana's mouth with his cum.

She managed to swallow most of it, letting only a little drool out of the sides of her mouth. Adriana didn't stop on his cock though; she continued to suck and bob gently as his dick came back to life.

Maria had put on her panties and had joined Rob and me watching Adriana. The young man who had just fucked Maria was stretched out on the sofa bed just trying to re-gain his strength.

Maria leaned over and whispered to me, "She really is a marvelous creature. I've wanted her from the minute you two walked into the party."

"We were together in college, but we really only did a little kissing and tit fondling - never anything really serious. I always wanted to go further, but she always backed off." Maria confessed quietly as we watched my wife give this young guy a thorough blowjob. "So, this was the fulfillment of a great long-time fantasy for me too. Quite a birthday present!"

When Maria asked me how I was handling everything, I told her it was every bit as great as I had dreamed it would be. "But let me tell you, I can't wait to get her back down to our room. I'm going to fuck her all night myself."

"I think each of these guys expects another two or three turns with Adriana!" Maria laughed quietly. "If she lasts the night, she'll be really worn out."

"I guess I'll just have to whack myself off then, if that's the case."

"Adriana asked me to look after you, Brian. She came to me after Rob had propositioned her. I guess she knew that she was really going to get a workout."

I was startled. I had no intention of fucking Maria. She's a really nice woman with a really great body, but I'm married and I'm not going to fuck around. I wasn't sure how to explain all this to Maria, but I think she understood without me trying to explain.

"Why don't you just go talk to her? When she finishes with this guy, you should just ask her if she's okay."

As Adriana came again, with the young man's cock deep inside her pussy and their lips locked in a wanton embrace, he exploded too – cumming for a second time.

After they separated and Adriana came out of the bathroom, I went up to her and asked if she was enjoying herself.

"Oh, Brian, it's so much better than I had imagined it!" She kissed me deeply, "Are you sure you're okay? Really okay?"

"Baby, as long as you're enjoying yourself, I'm happy." I kissed her again, "Is there anything I can do make this better for you?"

"Why don't you fuck Maria? These guys, especially Rob, aren't going to give her any more attention." Adriana grinned brightly, "You know I'm going to be a while. These young guys are just heating up, Sweetie."

There it was. My wife was telling me to fuck her best friend as a favor to her. When I went back over to the two chairs from which Maria and I were watching, Maria asked what Adriana had said.

"She told me fuck you."

"I think that's a great idea, Brian."

I still wasn't sure, so I told Marie that we should just watch Adriana for a while. For so long, I'd dreamed about her fucking another man while I watched, I really didn't want to miss any of it.

Maria pulled her top back off, claiming she wanted to watch in comfort. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her tits, suggesting that I play with her while we watched.

Maria had really sensational tits. They were perky and firm yet yielding to the touch. I was relishing every touch of her soft skin and firm breasts. We watched Adriana take on all three of the guys at once. One had his dick in her ass, one in her pussy, and one in her mouth. She was managing to move in a fluid motion working all three at once. It seemed as if she was trying to bring all four of them to climax at once time.

When Maria made this very suggestion, I agreed right away. It seemed as if Maria and I were like a cheering section hoping that's exactly what would happen. We didn't have to wait long as Adriana started first.

She was obviously building to an explosive climax. It was like her groans and screams were working the three guys into a frenzy, edging them closer and closer.

Rob shouted, "I'm cumming-" and the two other guys each called out, "Me too!"

Rob's strong stream of cum burst into her mouth, making Adriana scream with a guttural noise. The other two guys shot their loads up her pussy and ass almost simultaneously. The four of them collapsed in a pile of sweating sexuality.

Maria then leaned over and kissed me on the mouth in a full wet wonton kiss. She seemed to be begging me satisfy her cravings. Finally, I gave in and started warming up to Maria's advances. I decided, 'What the hell! It's her birthday. She wants it and Adriana asked me to fuck her as a favor to her.'

We locked bodies in a fiery embrace. Maria and I touched and kissed every conceivable part of each other's bodies, finding with each touch a hotter fire lit within. We became oblivious to what was going on around us. We were wallowing around on the carpet with such excitement that we didn't notice that everyone else in the room was now focused on our activity. They were all just sitting around watching us.

Finally, I mounted her in a mostly missionary position and found the entrance to her loveliness. She held my now rock-hard cock in her hand directing it 'home.' When I thrust into her, she gasped and bucked immediately. This got me more excited – if that were possible at the time.

Maria and I were fucking each other so hard you could hear our bodies slam together with each thrust. I felt her throbbing and bucking under my weight with the beginnings of her orgasm. This got me going immediately; I felt my cum rising up inside me. We seemed to cum together.

I think our orgasm could be heard downstairs in the ballroom. We collapsed in each other's arms. Adriana was suddenly with us, saying, "Now it's my turn."

I initially assumed she meant that she wanted me to fuck her now, but I was wrong. She wanted to taste my cum mixed with Maria's juices. She dove her head into Maria's lap just as I wiggled out of the way. We all watched the two women again, this time with Adriana 'in charge.'

The women continued well beyond Maria's initial explosions; it seemed like an hour or so. Then they just fell asleep in each other's arms with their bodies locked together.

Rob and I managed to lift them up and get them into the bed. Adriana and Maria immediately embraced again and drifted back off to sleep. I dropped onto one of the sofa beds and went to sleep right there.

Mid-day on Sunday, we all awoke with sun pouring in the windows. First Maria got up struggling to walk to the bathroom. I went in after her, and Adriana got up next to freshen up. There was a great tub and shower in the bathroom, and Adriana and Maria declared they were going to take a long hot bath together.

I decided to go back to our room, shower, and change clothes so I could get something to eat. After showering, I went down to the hotel restaurant and had a leisurely lunch. I left a note in our room on the bed telling Adriana where I would be if she was looking. After lunch, I went back to our room to find Adriana and Maria both there, cleaned up and dressed comfortably.

Adriana and Maria felt that we needed to talk.

"I have no problems with anything that happened; it was very stimulating for me." I wasn't sure who needed the re-assurance, but I offered it, "I really think there's nothing to talk about."

The women seemed to agree quickly that the whole thing had been quite wonderful, but Adriana still insisted on talking, "I'm not concerned about what happened, Brian. It's more about what Maria and I hope will happen again."

She reminded me that Maria was a nurse, and could get a job anywhere. "I want Maria to move to southwest Florida so we can see her more often."

"How Often" I retorted.

Adriana said, "I would like to try having her live with us. That way we could enjoy each other as often as we wanted."

Adriana suggested that we could do three-ways, girl-girl, and boy-girl. My wife asked if I had enjoyed my tryst with Maria the night before, and I agreed it had been very warm and exciting. Adriana said we could match up however we felt like it whenever we wanted and we all could have a great sex life together. She admitted that she really enjoyed the three guys, but what she liked best of the night was her time with Maria.

So, my advice to you is, be careful what you set your heart on, for it may come true and then what will you do?

As delightful as the evening had been and as sex charged as the next few months were, soon it became just Adriana and Maria and I was washed out of the picture. They're living in southern California now. I haven't seen them in over a year. But, we do keep in touch by email and phone. Still today, I love Adriana from the bottom of my heart. She still says she loves me but has to have her constant fix of Maria.

Just today, Adriana's email had exciting news, Adriana is coming for a visit. It seems that Maria has lost some of her 'fire' for the relationship. Adriana asked in her email, "Brian, can you forgive me for leaving you to go away with Maria?" continuing she said, "I want to come back for a visit, I miss you and would love to stay with you for my visit if that is acceptable to you."

Acceptable? Hell yes it is acceptable. As I said, I still love her and have sought no other woman since she left, dreaming of an email like this. I am writing her back telling her she can come back for a visit if she wants. And, I am telling her that where things go from there is totally up to her! it doesn't have to be just a visit!

exjock
exjock
57 Followers
12