A Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that not feel much better? I can see by the way you are walking that you have them on. How did you get on with those rubber panties?"

"They were too small, and I had a real struggle to get them on!", she replied in a whisper.

"I'm not surprised, but I thought it better to get a size too small and make sure that nothing popped out at the wrong moment." He had a broad grin on his face.

"Well I have done what you asked. Will you go now?"

"Surely not. After all that effort, you may as well make it worth its while and keep them on during the party. If I leave now, you'll just go and take them off. Besides," he said in an even tone, "I have a nice little video to show you." He pulled out a miniature camera with screen. On it she could see herself sitting on her toilet finger fucking herself. The visible signs of orgasm were written clearly across her face.

"That was quite a performance. You see, the whole idea is really very exciting for both of us, and a lot more discreet than your fumblings with uncle Graeme."

She had to hold herself in check as mounting fear grew inside her stomach.

"How did you get that?"

"There is a miniature camera inside the first of those love balls. Look, I'll show you." He flipped a switch and she could see a second video of her well-lubricated cunt lips stretched wide and open by her fingers as the camera was pushed towards the dark and welcoming opening. She felt as if she had opened her most private recess to invite the world inside. The love balls suddenly felt big and jostled inside her as if the world were deep in her cunt fucking her.

"The camera is still at work, and has a little light inside. Much like a doctors endoscope." Jane immediately squeezed her thighs together as panic mounted inside her. She wanted to push the ruddy thing out of her right there and then.

"Oh there you are darling. Chatting with your friend – Jack isn't it? You must tell me all about him later."

Miles had come up behind them and talked a little off-hand to her as he stared at Jack, who had hidden the camera behind his back.

"Ah, yes dear. I'll catch up with you later, OK?" she replied totally preoccupied by what she had just seen.

"Well Jack don't monopolise my wife. This is her party."

Miles moved off and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"What exactly is it you want, Mr??"

"Just call me Jack. I don't want anything more. It's a great birthday party, don't you think?"

"What are you going to do with that film?" she asked, almost desperate. "If you don't give me that camera right now I'm going to take this horrid thing off."

"I don't think that would be a good idea. What with Graeme holding your panties and me with a film taken of you ramming this camera up your vagina, after fucking yourself in the toilet. It wouldn't look at all good for you, now would it?"

"Please mister, tell me what you want from me."

"Just relax and enjoy the party, darling. Oh and there is one more little trick these love balls have." He pulled out a little switch and flipped it. As he did so there was a sudden small whine and she felt a jolt run through her abdomen. The love balls were vibrating inside her!

"Well time to listen to your husband and go and mingle with your guests, and keep away from that bathroom. Don't worry, the love balls will only vibrate at that low hum, so you should with a little effort be able to focus on the conversation."

She was speechless. She could not think of anything to say or do but to obey this man. She turned almost mechanically and walked off to join her other guests. She could not believe what had happened, but the faint sound of the love balls and the sensations that were stabbing up through her from her vagina were continuous reminders that everything her mind told her had actually happened. Here she was trapped in her own home, walking around with someone else in control of her level of sexual excitement. If he turned up the vibrators inside her, she would orgasm right in front of anyone – her parents, her husband anyone! She hated this man, yet she was so sexually aroused. A part of her brain was telling herself that this was indeed a fabulous birthday present.

12