A Birthday Present for Matt's Wife

Story Info
Amanda feels desperate for oral on her birthday.
1.9k words
4.17
57.1k
18
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mz_minx
Mz_minx
36 Followers

I was staring at the ceiling light as Matt's movements became more rapid and he grunted before holding still, his cock pumped inside of me. When the last shudder had gone through him he turned to me and kissed me softly on the lips, like he always did, before thanking me and rolling off to my side, scooping me up in his arms and starting to snore.

I glanced at the photo of our son and daughter on my bedside cabinet. I had it all, a husband who worked hard enough that we'd risen to middle-class, a picture perfect cottage in the south of England, two fab kids, and yet I felt so irritated with it all.

Part of it was due to sexual frustration I was sure. We had sex nightly, for some that'd be wonderful. For Matt it was. He never failed to find me willing to lie underneath him in the same missionary position he'd favoured for over a year now. It'd start out the same way, a full on kiss, his fingers in my pussy. He'd bring me to orgasm before thrusting inside me and then it was 50/50 whether I'd get to come again or not. It all depended on if he lasted two minutes before squirting his load or if he felt generous and held back. It never went past the fifteen minute marker. By 10:45pm he was always asleep behind me.

When it had all become so routine I can't honestly say. Ten years ago when we'd met we'd had sex like wild animals. In the shower, in secluded public places. Hell in those days he actually pushed my head towards his cock for me to take him in the mouth. He'd even use his mouth on my cunt at times.

These days I felt sexually dead. Restless to extremes.

Sighing, I reached to turn my lamp on so that I could read some of my book before falling asleep.

**

It was Saturday, Matt was at home with the kids while I shopped in the town for my own birthday present. He couldn't even be bothered to pick something out for me, instead throwing a couple of hundred quid in the tacky card he'd only scrawled 'Love, Matt' in. Not even writing my name or adding any kisses after his name.

I pulled into the parking area of my favourite little coffee place before straightening my lipstick and stepping out. Maybe a couple of hours to myself would be good for me.

**

Sipping my coffee I almost sighed in bliss, the luscious milky concoction flowing down my throat just like I wished Matt's come would. Truth be told, I'd take any man's come. Looking around me I noted the quiet atmosphere and the usual crowd. None of them friends, I barely saw anyone I knew any more, my life was full of taking care of Matt's children, keeping the cottage looking pristine and working out so that my 37 year old body didn't start to fill out.

As I was stuck in my own personal lamentation of what my life had come to, a hand landed on my shoulder. Startled I turned around to see a handsome face grinning at me that I hadn't seen in years.

"Amanda!" He laughed "Fancy seeing you here love! Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, make yourself comfy." I answered with a grin of my own. Sliding into the seat next to me was Dean. Dean who I'd dumped for Matt. Dean who would eat my pussy out for hours until I begged for him to stop. Just maybe I'd find a birthday present worth having in town today.

"So how are things? Still with what's-his-name?" He enquired politely, taking a taste of his own coffee before resting his hand next to my leg.

I could feel the heat coming from his body, his shoulders as wide as they were the first day I'd met him. We swapped pleasantries about my crappy, middle-class life for another five minutes or so before I asked him if he had settled down yet. His brown eyes seemed to come alive as he answered me.

"Nope, I thought I'd found the woman for me but she figured that someone else was better for her." Did he mean me? Surely there'd been plenty of women afterwards, the guy was a first class hunk.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." No I wasn't. "She obviously doesn't know what she's missing." I sure did.

"I don't think she does, all happily married with her two kids... Are they good kids?" This time I knew he meant me. My skin came out in goosepimples as I stared at him in surprise.

"Yes they are. Surely you don't mean me?" I spat out.

"I mean you honey. I've never forgotten you, nobody else ever came close." He called me honey, I felt my heart beat against my breastbone viciously. He first started calling me honey after making me come into his mouth for the first time, saying I tasted like honey so that'd be his name for me. I swallowed hard.

"Tell me Dean... Do you still have that thing you like to do?" I gulped. Was this my wish come true?

"Thing? I like to do lots of things." He laughed, clearly enjoying the effect his flirting was having on me.

"You know..." I lowered my voice "Eating pussy."

**

How we got from conversation while sipping coffee to his car I couldn't say for sure, just it was decided on that we went back to his flat for something to eat. Dean left me in no doubt as to what he wanted to eat. In the car I told him what I wanted him to do to me; that I wanted him to make me scream for the first time in years.

He practically dragged me into the elevator at his block of flats. Kissing me hard on the mouth, raping my mouth with his tongue, biting on my lip as my hand reached for his hard cock. His cock was as long and thick as it had been all those years ago, my nipples tightened as I remembered his endless stamina.

Was it any surprise that it'd come to this? My pent up urges bursting free with an ex-boyfriend while my husband took care of our children.

I'd barely made it through the door when he started pushing up my skirt to run his fingers over my soaking pants. He rubbed through the thin lace against my swollen lips, pushing the fabric inside the aching outer lips and grazing my clit. I moaned as the tingling sensations swept through my body, toes curling inside my expensive high heeled shoes. Pulling my panties down he shoved me back onto his front door, kneeling in-between my legs that he spread wide open with his hands. His head diving straight for my wet cunt.

As his tongue teased every part of me except for my clit and hole I groaned. He always did like to tease me first, whipping me into a frenzied state before indulging in his favourite pastime. Making me come repeatedly. I could barely wait, I'd been waiting long enough for this. Grabbing his hair I pulled him closer to me, feeling his nose squash into my skin as his tongue hit home. I whimpered as the most delicious chills came over me at his tongue slowly tapping and licking the throbbing nub.

I was orgasming before I knew it, screaming and thrashing, my entire body on fire. I collapsed to the floor as he pulled on my legs to get me into a laying position. His masterful hands taking me exactly where he wanted me to go. Knees up, legs as far apart as they'd go. His middle finger speared me as his mouth returned to my clit. Thrusting slowly he worked me up again, that relentless tongue wringing yet more pleasure out of my sensitive clit. I yelped as a second finger joined the first, speeding up, stretching my longing cunt.

Quivering with desire I just lay there, grinding my pussy onto his tongue and fingers. As a third finger entered my wet cunt I felt another orgasm take over my entire body. It spread from my belly outwards to my breasts, and then all the way down to my toes which curled tightly when I squealed in ecstasy.

True to my memories he didn't stop then. His tongue kept right on going, and his fingers twisted inside me rubbing against my g-spot. I came twice more quickly, leaving my legs trembling in the aftershocks. I was in utter bliss, and still he wanted to give me more. A fourth finger joined the other and I'd not felt so full in years. Pummelling me without mercy, he fucked me violently. Sucking and biting my clit as I screamed again, the tears from my strong release trickling down my face.

That was when I begged him to stop. Dean pulled away, as I knew he would. His face a sticky mess from my juices. I begged him to fill me with his cock. He pulled it out out of his trousers glistening with precum, and with one smooth movement it was inside me. Pushing my legs up he threw them over his shoulders, the heels of my shoes digging into his black suit jacket. He took control of me completely, ramming his hard cock swiftly, smoothly and exquisitely.

Again I begged him, I begged him to come inside me, to fill me up with his hot come. To let me feel his need within my cunt. My moans grew louder and louder, filling the air around us, as he grunted and thrust harder still, my pussy clenched around the cock that was moving so fluidly, drenched with my desire. Suddenly I came again, my legs twitching crazily over his shoulders. He growled as he released himself inside my warmth.

Breathlessly we both stood up. I laughed like a woman who had no cares at home. Like a wife who hadn't just fucked her ex-boyfriend. It felt freeing and wonderfully satisfying. We both laughed over the fact that we were still fully dressed and hadn't even made it out of his hallway.

Dean handed me his phone number, told me call him any time as he dropped me back off at the coffee shop. I told him I'd keep it in mind and thanked him for the amazing birthday present.

**

My fingers were squeezing the cold coffee cup when I finally woke up to the realisation that my mind games had taken me a hundred miles away to a place I could never indulge in. I hadn't thought of Dean in years until that day. My pent up sexual urges were coming alive vengefully and even my pussy was dripping wet from my daydream of cheating on my husband. The desperation I felt leading me to fantasize about being with another man.

That was when I knew I needed to do something urgently to save my marriage, if we couldn't sort things out then I had no idea where we'd be in another year. I definitely wouldn't still be going to bed at 10:30pm to lie flat on my back while Matt toiled above me.

Leaving the coffee shop and stepping into my car I decided to stop off at the sex shop on the way home.

I was going to treat myself to something decidedly naughty, and if Matt wasn't up for it then I'd save it for solitary use and my wild imagination.

*

Note from the writer: Thanks for reading, if you've enjoyed this short story then maybe you'd like to vote and leave feedback on it :)

Mz_minx
Mz_minx
36 Followers