A Birthday Present From Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Are you okay daddy?"

He nodded jerkily and slowly pulled out of her. She gasped as she felt him starting to leave her and tightened her muscles trying to hold him inside. "No daddy don't take it out it feels good."

Jacob chuckled which lessened a bit of the tension. "Relax baby, you're not gonna lose your new toy, just hold onto me." He continued pulling out of her until he had just the head buried inside then slowly pressed back in making her sigh with pleasure.

"Oh daddy, that feels funny."

Jacob wanted to chuckle but he was strung so tight he couldn't. Instead he let his breath out in even movements and slowly pulled out of her once more. This time when he got out to the head he slammed his hips forward burying himself completely in one move.

"Oh..." She gasped as she felt his hard thrust.

He looked down into her eyes as he started fucking her slowly at first then harder and faster until her breath was coming out in pants and she tentatively started moving with him. "That's it baby, fuck back against me."

Nicole wasn't sure she was doing it right but he seemed to enjoy her movements so she continued as she held tight to his shoulders. "Ugh, oh daddy, it feels so good. I think I'm going to explode again."

Jacob started fucking her with long, deep strokes. He would pull out to the head then slam forward burying himself completely inside her before doing it all over again. "That's it baby, explode all over daddy's hard cock, I want to feel you cum before I fill you with my juices."

"Y...Yes... oh yes..." She panted matching his strokes with ones of her own. She dug her heels into his ass pulling him deeper inside her. "Oh daddy, I'm so close. Fuck me."

Jacob started hammering harder and faster inside her making her squeal each time he slammed into her. "Ugh, oh god, I'm gonna explode...." She cried slamming her hips hard against him. "I'm there daddy... I'm there."

He felt her juices coating his cock as she let go and he let go as well. He slammed his hips forward burying himself completely inside her as his cock exploded. "I'm cumming baby..." He cried as he spurted his juices deep inside her.

Jacob collapsed against her as his softened cock slid from her well used hole. "Oh daddy, that was fantastic. Can we do it again?"

He laughed as he rolled over onto his back and pulled her tight into his arms. "Sure baby, just let daddy relax for a while first."

She rested her head against his chest and smiled as she kissed his sweaty chest. "Okay daddy."

He kissed the top of her head and knew he had created a sex fiend. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to keep up with her but he was sure going to do his best to try. As he kissed the top of her head he smiled. "Happy birthday baby."

Nicole snuggled closer to him as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. "Thank you daddy." She cooed softly.

Chapter 2

The next few months were a whirlwind of activity for Nicole. She moved out of her bedroom and into her fathers. They tried it with the separate bedrooms for the first few days but since they made love every night it just made more sense for them to sleep together.

It was about six months after her birthday that Nicole looked at her father with a serious expression on her face. They were in the living room watching tv when she suddenly climbed onto his lap. "What is it baby girl?" he asked wrapping his arms around her and settling her tighter against him.

"I need to talk to you daddy." She said seriously as she wiggled against him.

"He grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against him. "Keep that up little girl and we're going to be doing more than talking."

Nicole giggled and wiggled against him once more then sat still. "Okay I will behave."

Jacob growled. "You behave, that's a first."

She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. When she stuck her lip out Jacob laughed and caught her lip between his teeth. She tried pulling away but he just held tight to it.

"Daddy... let go." She said although it wasn't easy to talk with him having a hold of her lip.

Jacob chuckled then let go. "What's on your mind sweetheart?"

She looked down at her hands in her lap. "Well the neighbor Mr. Johnson has been looking at me strangely lately."

Jacob looked at her. "Looking at you how sweetheart?"

She lifted her eyes to his. "He has been looking at me like you do when you want to fuck me. He actually asked me today what he would have to do to get in my pants."

He tightened his arms around her and let out a growl. "You're mine." He snarled through clenched teeth.

She put her hand against his face. "I know daddy, but I do think he is kind of cute. I know it isn't my birthday for another six months but it would be a nice present if I could play with you and him."

Jacob grabbed her hips and pulled her against him tighter than before. She could feel his cock starting to harden and she reached between them and grasped it through his pants. He moaned hotly and pulled her lips to his kissing her hungrily as he reached down and started undoing her pants. "I need you now." He growled against her mouth as he reached inside her pants and stroked her.

When his finger brushed against her clit, she moaned hotly. "I want you to daddy, but I also want Mr. Johnson." She undid his pants and reaching in pulled his hard cock out into her hand. She moved off his lap and slid her pants down until she could step out of them. Since she had lost her virginity she had stopped wearing underwear making it easier for Jacob to get at her hot body. She climbed back onto his lap and rubbed his cock against her soaked slit. "You want me daddy?"

"You know I do..." He growled trying to pull her onto his cock.

She held him tightly in her hand barely letting him against her slit. "Let me fuck you and Mr. Johnson then." She rubbed him against her clit and moaned hotly.

Jacob looked at her with a murderous look in his hot eyes. He was hot as hell for her and she was teasing him. He grasped her hips hard and pulled her tight against him forcing her to let his cock slide into her waiting well. When he slammed forward hard and buried himself completely inside her Nicole gasped. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she bounced up and down on his lap.

"That's it little slut, fuck that hard cock." He growled ripping her shirt open so he could get at her breasts.

Nicole bounced harder on his cock as she gasped as his ferociousness. "Daddy, that was my favorite shirt. Oh god yes." She panted as he locked his lips around her nipple and pulled hard at it as he slid one hand down between them and started fingering her clit.

Jacob just growled against her tit as he grasped her hips with his free hand and pulled her furiously up and down over him. He bit at her nipple and heard her cry out in surprise. She bounced harder and faster over him pulling him deep inside her as her breathing came out in short pants and her body tightened like an over wound watch. "Fuck me daddy, I'm gonna cum."

Jacob started slamming hard up inside her matching her thrusts with thrusts of his own as he pawed forcefully at her clit. "Cum for me baby, coat daddy's cock with your hot juices."

"So... So close." She breathed heavily as she threw her head back and started bouncing even faster. "Fuck, ugh oh god yesssssssssssssssssssss..." She screamed out in pleasure as her body exploded with the hardest release she had in a while.

Jacob drove hard inside her as he suddenly let go and felt his juices fill her. "I'm right there with you baby." He cried holding her tight against him.

Nicole collapsed against his chest and smiled. "So can I fuck Mr. Johnson?" she asked with a soft smile.

Jacob tried to look severely at her but after the amazing climax she had just given him he was willing to give her whatever she wanted. "It is fine with me sweetheart. Happy birthday."

She squealed and hugged him tight. "Look at it this way daddy; you don't have to give me a birthday present next year." She climbed off his lap and headed for the bathroom to get cleaned up. As he watched her go he snarled under his breath. "For that little girl I'm not giving you a birthday present for the next five years." He stuffed his cock back in his pants then went back to watching tv.

It was another week before Nicole was able to set up the meeting with Mr. Johnson. She knew her dad wasn't real fond of her doing this but from what she had seen of Mr. Johnson she knew she wanted him to fuck her. So she set up the meeting on a day she knew her dad was working late.

She waited for her dad to leave for work then slipped out of her clothes and put on the teddy her father had bought her for her birthday. She slipped a coat on over the outfit and a pair of heels then headed over to the neighbor's house. She waited anxiously for him to open the door and when he did she smiled. "Well hello there honey." He said with a smile.

He stepped back and let her into the house then closed the door behind her. "Is your dad at work?" he asked leading her into the living room.

Nicole let her eyes move over him as he walked ahead of her. She had to admit for an older man Mr. Johnson wasn't a bad looking guy. He stood about 6' and had a medium build. His salt and pepper hair was cut just below his neck. What she liked best about him was he had a full mustache and beard. "Yes." She replied to his question as he led her over to the couch.

He sat down on it and looked up at her. "You must be burning up in that coat." He said with a knowing smile.

She blushed a little as she unzipped the jacket and let it fall from her body. He let his eyes drift over the teddy and smiled at what he saw. "You are beautiful." He purred reaching out and brushing a hand lightly against one of her breasts.

"Thank you Mr. Johnson." She replied with a smile as she moved a little bit closer to the couch.

"Please call me Paul. After all we are going to be intimate." He said with a soft smile as he pulled her towards him until she was resting on his lap.

Nicole wasn't sure how she went from standing in front of him to suddenly straddling his lap but when she felt his cock start to harden against her she wasn't complaining. "You like what you see?" She asked wiggling around on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He grasped her hips and held her tight against his lengthening cock as he smiled wolfishly at her. "What do you think sweetheart?"

She giggled as she felt him harden against her. "I think you like it very much." She reached down and lifted the teddy over her head letting her breasts fall free to his gaze.

"Beautiful." He breathed with a soft sigh as he leaned forward and took one of her nipples between his lips sucking gently on it.

"Oh yes." She purred throwing her head back and pressing closer to him. "Suck on my breast Paul, it feels so good."

Paul wrapped his tongue around her nipple making her coo with delight as he pulled her hips back and forth over his cock. "Take me out baby. Take him out and see what I want to put inside you."

She looked at him through glazed eyes as she reached down and undid his pants. When she reached inside and pulled him out she gasped. He had to be at least 2 or 3 inches bigger then her father and he was really thick. "I don't know if you will fit inside me." She sounded unsure.

Paul chuckled as he wrapped his tongue around her nipple once more and heard her moan. "Don't worry sweetheart, he will fit just fine." He kissed her breast once more then pulled her tighter against him and wrapped his arms around her. He moved closer to the edge of the couch then pulled himself to a standing position with her still wrapped up in his arms. He held her tight against him as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he carried her up the stairs.

"To the bed where we will be more comfortable." He carried her easily and kicked the door open as he walked into the bedroom. When they reached the bed he laid her gently down on it then stood up looking down at her. "You are beautiful honey."

Nicole blushed as she watched him quickly shed his clothes leaving them where they fell. He climbed onto the bed and lay down over her capturing her lips with his in a soul searching kiss. When he teased at her lips with his tongue, she opened willingly to him moaning against his mouth as she felt his cock pressing against her leg. "Fuck me Paul, I am so hot." She purred when he pulled his mouth away.

He smiled down at her as he brought his hand to her breast and squeezed it gently. "We have all day sweetheart. I'm in no hurry, I want to worship this hot body." He leaned his head down and took her tit between his lips wrapping his tongue around her nipple once more. Nicole purred and held his head tight against her as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back. "Oh yes,"

Paul worked at her nipple until it was rock hard then moved over to the other one and gave it the same treatment. While he had his mouth busy on her hot tits, he let his hands travel all over her body. When his hand drifted down between her legs, Nicole willingly spread them wide giving him complete access to her body. "So beautiful." He purred against her breast as he let his fingers brush against the treasure between her legs. When he found her clit, he gently stroked it and heard her sharp intake of breath.

"Oh... Oh yes... Please touch me." She begged softly lifting her hips against his roaming hand.

"Oh I plan to sweetheart. I plan to love this hot body before I am done." He brushed his hand against her clit once more and smiled against her nipple as she moaned hotly.

He worked his fingers in circles around her clit making her whimper and whine with pleasure. When he took her clit between two fingers and squeezed it gently, she cried out and jumped in surprise. "Oh god, yes." She panted holding him tight against her body.

"Like that do you little one?" He asked with a purr as he kissed her softly before squeezing her clit once more.

"God yes." She panted through half closed eyes.

"Let's see how you like this." He said with a wolfish smile as he let his fingers drift down further until they reached her slit. "Oh my god your soaked." He smiled more as he slid two fingers inside her and slowly started sawing them in and out.

"Oh... ugh... yes..." She purred closing her eyes as she lifted her hips against his thrusting fingers. "Please finger my hot pussy. Make me cum."

"Oh I'm going to make you cum over and over again sweetheart." He promised with a grin as he wrapped his tongue around her nipple once more then took it between his lips and sucked hard at it as he moved his fingers faster inside her.

"Yes... Oh god yes... more." She begged holding his head tight against her as she lifted her hips against his thrusting hand.

"You want more baby? Like this?" He slid a third finger inside her and she went wild with need.

"God yes... Just like that... Please." She thrust her hips so fast and hard against his hand she almost threw him off of her. Paul chuckled as he sat back and watched his hand moving steadily inside her.

"Oh yeah, you are a hot little thing aren't you?"

Nicole ignored his question, she was lost in the pleasure he was bringing to her body. When he brought his thumb up and started flicking it back and forth over her clit as he worked his fingers furiously inside her she went crazy. "Fuck, oh my fucking god yes, make me cum." She begged as she reached down and grasped her tits pulling hard nad fast on them.

"Cum for me baby, coat my fingers in your hot juices." He purred watching his hand moving furiously inside her. He knew from watching her that she would be a hot fuck but he never expected just how hot she was going to be. He fingered her even faster and harder as she humped furiously against him. When he was sure she was going to fly apart, she suddenly stiffened against him and screamed in ecstasy.

"I'm Cummmmmiiiinnnnngggggg..." She cried as she coated his hand in her juices.

"That's it baby, coat my fingers." He watched all the juice pouring out of her and smiled as he knew the next time she came it would be on his mouth. He waited for her to calm down then slowly removed his fingers from her body. He licked all the juices off his fingers then kissed her making sure she tasted herself on his tongue.

"I've never tasted myself before." She said shyly looking up into his eyes.

"What did you think?" He asked with a smile.

She smiled back at him. "Not bad."

Paul chuckled and kissed her again softly. "Ready for round two sweetheart?"

Nicole was just starting to get her breath back but she smiled at him. "Always."

He grinned and kissed her once more this time deeper. When she answered his kiss, he moaned against her mouth then regrettably pulled away. He kissed his way down her body making sure to spend extra attention on each breast until she was pulling him tight against her once more. He pulled away from her breasts and continued kissing his way down her body until he got to the prize he had been waiting for.

He spread her open with both hands and leaning down took a long taste. Nicole shivered with desire as she felt his tongue touch her. "Oh yes, that feels so good."

Paul lifted his eyes and looked up at her as he flicked his tongue lightly against her clit. Nicole shivered with pleasure but didn't move otherwise. Paul lowered his eyes back to the prize before him and smiled as he flicked his tongue against her clit once more this time harder than the last time. "OOooohhhhhhh..." Nicole moaned lifting her hips lightly against him.

Paul chuckled then dove in to the sweet nectar between her legs. He ran his tongue hard over her clit a couple of times then started flicking it mercilessly while he slammed two fingers inside her.

Nicole just about jumped out of her skin at the exquisite torture he was giving her body. "Oh my god yes." She jerked her hips pressing him closer to her hot pussy while she reached down and grasped his head holding him tight against her. "Eat me baby; please make me cum on that hot mouth of yours." She threw her head back and forth against the mattress as she humped against his face.

Paul lapped up the juices she was squirting out of her hot hole as they coated his face. He worked his fingers furiously inside her making her squirm and whimper with each thrust. He worked his tongue hard over her sensitive clit until she was begging him to make her cum. He knew she needed to get off and he knew just how to do it. He pulled his fingers out of her and before she could protest to much quickly replaced them with his tongue. He forced his tongue deep inside her and heard her coo with need. "God yes, oh god tongue fuck me." She begged slamming her pussy tight against his face.

Paul worked his tongue inside her like a small cock moving it furiously in and out while he reached up and grasped her clit between two fingers and pulled hard on it. He heard her squeal and suddenly his mouth was full of juice as she came. "Fuck I'm cummminnnngggg..." She cried slamming her pussy tighter against his face.

He drank up her juices like a man dying of thirst then dove inside her looking for more. Nicole started breathing heavily as her body came to life once more. "Oh god, make me cum again... please." She begged holding his head tight in her hand.

Reaching up he took her hand off his head and pulled his face away. He licked around his lips trying to get all the juice he could then smiled at her. "Oh no sweetheart, I plan to make you cum again but not like that."

She looked at him through half closed eyes. "What did you have in mind?"

Paul chuckled as he grabbed her leg and rolled her over onto her stomach. Nicole squeaked in surprise then giggled when he pulled her up onto her hands and knees. "What did you do that for?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers