A Birthday Present From Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Paul smiled at her and ran his hands over her back. When she purred with pleasure he moved his hands down to her ass. He swatted her once on her ass and she jumped in surprise. She looked at him in shock but he just smiled and did it again. "Oh..." She cried looking at him in surprise.

He swatted her on the other cheek and she smiled then wiggled her ass against him. "Do it again." She said softly.

He smiled at her wickedly and smacked her ass again, this time a bit harder. She jumped in surprise but didn't cry out. "That's feels strange but good." She said.

"I thought you might like that." He said with a smile as he swatted her ass once more. He continued to swat her ass until it turned a pretty shade of red, each time he hit her she purred with pleasure.

When her ass was red, he moved in behind her and rubbed his cock against her stinging ass. Nicole looked over her shoulder at him to see what he was doing. When he pressed it down between her ass cheeks she jumped and pulled forward. "I've never been fucked there." She said looking at him.

He just rubbed her ass with his fingers gently. "Relax little one, I'm not going to stick my cock there... this time." When he said that he had an evil gleam in his eyes.

"This time..." She thought to herself, she didn't think her father would go along with her fucking Paul more than just this once but with the evil gleam in his eyes she wasn't about to tell him that.

He ran his cock against her ass hole and she shivered, but kept her eyes locked on his. When he smiled she wondered if he wasn't going to shove his cock up her ass, but he just rubbed it against her then lowered it down to her other hole. He rubbed it up and down against her slit making her whimper and press back against him.

"You want my cock little girl?" He asked rubbing the head against her clit.

She whined as she lowered her head between her arms. "Yes oh god yes... Please fuck me."

Paul chuckled and brought his cock back to her slit. He coated the head with her juices then slammed inside her with one solid thrust. She gasped at the force of it then moaned as he filled her. "Oh god yes, that feels so good."

He grasped her hips holding them tight in his hands as he slowly pulled out of her. When he had just the head inside, he slammed forward with his hips driving deep into her once more. Nicole gasped at his sudden invasion into her body and clenched her fists in the blanket. "Oh god." She sighed as he pulled out and slammed into her once more.

He held tight to her hips as he drove hard and fast into her making her whimper with need. "Fuck me, oh god fuck me." She begged slamming back against him the best she could with him holding onto her.

Paul fucked her hard and fast making sure to stroke against her clit every time he slammed into her. "Take it little one." He panted as he forced his cock deep inside her. "Take that hard piece of flesh deep in that hot little hole."

"Ugh, oh god yes..." Nicole whined slamming hard back against him. Her body was wound so tight she felt like her body was going to come apart any second. "Fuck me, make me cum on that huge cock."

Paul reached up and grasped the back of her hair pulling her head back as he leaned forward and bit gently at her back. Nicole purred at the pain mixed with the pleasure. "Oh god yes, I'm so close."

"So am I..." He growled against her back as he speared her harder and faster then before. "Cum for me little one, coat my cock in all your hot juices."

"Ugh, oh god. I can't hold it anymore... I'm cummminnnngggg..." She squealed slamming hard back against him as he slammed forward into her once more. She felt his juices mingling with her own as he filled her up and she screamed in pleasure.

Paul rested his head against her back as he tried to get his breath back. Nicole dropped her arms and let her upper body fall to the bed as she too tried to breathe. "Oh god, that was fabulous."

He kissed her back then slowly withdrew from her body. He collapsed onto his back beside her then pulled her down into his arms. "So when do I get to see you again little one?"

She buried her face in his chest as she tried to think of a way to tell him it had been a one time thing. She lifted her head and kissed him softly. "You were a birthday present, I can't see you again."

He rolled over her and kissed her hard. "Well if this is going to be our only time together we may as well take advantage of it while we can." Then without another word he slid inside her once more and once again sent her into orbit.

By the time she went home that night she could barely move but she was deeply sexually satisfied. She knew she would never have Paul again but he left her with something that she would never forget. A very well satisfied body. It was a great birthday present.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers