A Birthday Present from Rick

Story Info
My first (but not the last) time with a family friend.
793 words
3.56
23.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the summer between High school & college I was visiting a family friend, Rick who lived on the other side of town. Rick was about 10 years older than me and married to Amy for about 5 years. I had known Rick for what seems like forever as Rick's family and mine went back for years, as my father went to school with his older brother and Rick was always hanging around with them. Anyway, as I got to know Rick over the years we both had an interest in photography and Rick had become almost a teacher to me and we ended up building a darkroom at his house. It was not uncommon for me to spend hours at his house working in the darkroom developing photographs. This helped evolve a friendship with him and Amy. Anyway, Rick invited me over to his place to give me a present for my 18th birthday that was the week prior. When I got to his house he said Amy was out with some friends and would be home in an hour or so. He thought it would be nice to wait for her to return before he gave me my present and asked if I wanted to watch a movie while we waited. I didn't see why not, so we headed to his basement in which he converted to a den.

So, we both sat on the couch and started talking. Rick was asking me if I had any special plans for over the summer before I started college in the fall. I told him nothing special, just hanging around town, shooting some photographs, and jokingly said that I would be hanging out in his pool. Rick said that I was always welcome and I could even leave a pair of shorts at his place. We then started to watch the movie, nothing special; I can't even remember what it was about when after a few minutes I noticed Rick's hand was resting against my leg. At first I thought nothing of it but after a few minutes, I noticed his hand moved and was now on my thigh and ever so slowly moving towards my crotch.

At first I was nervous as hell and not sure what to do but at the same time I realized my heart was racing and my cock was starting to swell in my jeans. So I didn't do anything, I sat there pretending not to notice and just watched the movie all the while feeling his hand creep its way up my leg. Well in what seemed like forever but in reality was only a few minutes; Rick had his hand on my crotch and was now rubbing my rock hard cock through my jeans. I had never done anything with a guy before but had fantasized about it a few times when I masturbated. I couldn't believe this was happening and all I could do is moan and spread my legs...

After a minute or two, Rick opened my jeans and slid his hand into my pants, playing with my now rock hard cock through my underwear. At that point I decided to go for it and lifted my ass off the couch and a minute later my jeans were around my ankles and Rick was slowly stroking my cock and cupping my balls. He was telling me how long he wanted to do this to me but wanted to wait until I was "old enough". My mind was swimming, I truly loved this, and the feeling of his hands stroking my cock and balls yet realizing this was a guy doing it to me!!

The look of desire on Rick's face is something I'll never forget, I could see he was as shocked and excited as I was that this was happening. He picked up the pace of his stroking and it wasn't long before I was moaning (I've always been a moaner when it comes to sex) and shooting my load. Six or Seven strong ropes of cum landed on my legs and his chest and hands. I was trembling!!

We sat there for a minute or so with my cock still oozing cum when we heard Amy's car pull into the driveway. We both quickly rushed to clean up and I quickly dressed acting as if nothing happened when Amy came in. She smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was glad to see me and that her and Rick had a present for me. Little did she know Rick already gave me a present :-)

I had many more encounters with Rick that summer, spending time getting to enjoy our new found activity together. More to come...