A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy moved her hand off of his balls and slowly pushed his cum back into her mouth with her fingers, sucking it down like it was caviar. Then I could hear the unmistakable sounds of her cumming. She must have been getting herself off while she sucked him because she suddenly threw her head back and started yelling, "Oh God! Oh God!," over and over again. The camera caught all of this and perversely I thought she had never looked better.

When she finished cleaning every last drop of cum off of her face Mark ordered her to the bed.

The camera zoomed in to focus on her ass that swayed back and forth as she walked. "Assume the position." Stacy climbed up the foot of the bed and stayed there on her hands and knees, her ass hanging there in the air.

The camera jiggled a bit again, Mark must have been putting it on a tripod and then it showed his back walking towards her. He stood to one side of her and slowly pulled up the hem of the nightie exposing her gorgeous ass. "Have you been good, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she replied and wiggled her ass suggestively.

"You're a liar!" Mark yelled and then he smacked her hard on her ass. She let out a squeal of pain and then shouted back, "No I'm not, Master. I've been good. This slave has been good."

"Have you been doing what I told you?" He asked again and when she hesitated he began spanking her again. Again and again his hand came down turning her ass cheecks until they began to turn a cherry red. "I'm sorry, Master," she sobbed inbetween spankings. "I've tried to say no, but he's my husband, I've got to fuck him sometimes...but it was only once, just before I left with you."

I was stunned, that was indeed the last time we'd had sex. We'd had a massive fight, me first asking and then demanding that we have sex. Stacy had been evasive and reluctant for months and sex was becoming a rarity. Even when we finally did do it, I felt hurried and rushed, like she just wanted to get it over with. Now I was beginning to understand.

"I told you never to have sex with him again!" His hands were thundering down on her ass now which was turning beet red all over. Each slap of his hand left a clear imprint on her scarlet ass and I could tell that she was biting her lip and struggling not to cry. "Who's slut are you?"

"I'm your slut, Master!"

"And who do you fuck?"

"Anyone you tell me!"

Mark was really letting into her now, even on the video she looked like she was bruising, but he wasn't stopping. He kept asking her questions and spanking at the same time, like it didn't matter what she answered. "And what did I tell you about your husband?"

"Never to fuck him. Never to suck his cock."

"Exactly! And what did you do?"

"I fucked him. I'm sorry Master, but he was so angry. He grabbed me and threw me on the sofa. He was an animal!"

Mark kept spanking and now I was sure she was bruised. I could see bloody welts covering her ass every time he lifted his hand to strike her again. But she never moved. She was taking her punishment. "Do I care what he does? Do I fucking care? You don't fuck him! You don't suck his cock. If you do I'll tell him what a whore you are. Do you want that? Do you?"

"No, please don't Master. I'm begging you, don't tell him. I'm your slut Master. I won't fuck him again. Not ever."

"Cunt," Mark said, pushing her away. "You disgust me. I don't even want to fuck you now."

"Oh please, Master. Fuck me. Fuck me! I won't fuck Frank again ever. I promise. I don't want him, I need you. I've got to have you. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I felt a sledgehammer pounding against my chest and I couldn't breathe. My wife hadn't as much as touched me in more than two months, but here she was swallowing another man's cum and letting him treat her like trash. "You cunt!" I yelled at her. "You fucking whore!"

"You really are a cunt!" Ray snarled at Stacy and she shrunk back on the couch.

I couldn't tell if she was scared or embarrassed and I didn't really care which at that moment. I was too entranced by what was happening on the screen. On the screen Stacy was touching herself, pushing first two and then three and then four fingers into her sopping pussy. 'See how wet I am,' she was saying.

"Did you at least do that other thing that I asked you for cunt?"

"Yes Master. Of course Master."

"And who did you choose?"

"My best friend Susan. I fucked her husband right there in his office. I made him cum twice. He said I was the best he'd ever had."

"You bitch!" This was Susan this time. She jumped at Stacy, her fingers curved like two claws.

I have no doubt that she would have ripped Stacy to pieces, but Skinny jumped in. He grabbed Susan around the waist and swung her away from Stacy. In the process her dress tore at the top and one of her breasts popped out. That was all Skinny could take. He immediately grabbed her boob with one hand and sent his other down lower.

"Why don't you let me see if you're a lousy fuck," he said. Susan struggled in his grip, but this only seemed to turn Skinny on more. He was grabbing the front of her dress with both hands and tugging. With an evil snap the dress tore down the center and Susan fell over half naked.

Skinny flipped her over easily, holding her down with one hand and unbuckling his belt with the other. On the screen above them Stacy was guiding Marks cock into her and the look on her face was rapturous. I glanced over towards Stacy and her eyes were riveted on Susan. She didn't look scared anymore, she looked hungry. She was getting off on watching her friend get raped.

"Get off her!" I yelled. I was trying to kick my feet and work my hands in the tape. I couldn't just sit there and let this happen. "Get the fuck off her, she's done nothing to you!"

"Yea, Skinny, get off man." Sam cried, "besides, don't you want a piece of the best fuck?"

Slowly Skinny stopped unzipping his pants, then he stood up. He pulled Susan to her feet and then threw her over by me. "I'll get to you later," he sneered. Susan just crawled up against my leg and hugged it, crying silently. I couldn't help it, the feel of her nipples rubbing up against my leg started to turn me on.

When I glanced back up Sam and Ray were converging on my wife. Ray grabbed her legs and Sam got a hold of her arms. She was struggling wildly, bucking her body back and forth and screaming at the top of her lungs. "Shut up, cunt!" Ray then dropped one leg and cracked her once more across the cheek. I don't think it was that hard, but it stopped her screaming. She continued to struggle however and was jumping around in their grip like an epileptic snake.

They carried her over to the coffee table and set her down heavily. "Find something to tie her with, Skinny. I can't hold her all night."

Skinny ran to the pile of toys that they'd spilled from Stacy's treasure box and came back with four lengths of rope. He quickly tied her arms and legs to the table's legs and then all three men stepped back. "Help me, Frank," she said once weakly.

"Fuck you, cunt," I snarled back.

"Sam, go see if they have a video camera." Sam disappeared into the back room and came out of few minutes later carrying our camera and tripod. I'd bought it in hopes that Stacy would let me film our lovemaking, but once again it was something that she'd never let me do. "What are you going to do to me?" Stacy asked.

"We're going to make our own movie cunt," Ray snapped back. As soon as Sam motioned that the camera was rolling Ray walked between my wife's outstretched legs and grabbed her dress right over her two breasts. In one sweeping motion he ripped it down the center. He kept tugging until it was ripped all the way down. When he saw the little g-string she was wearing he reached right down and savagely ripped it from her body. She screamed once as the strings bit into her, but then they parted and she was completely naked.

I stared at her amazed. She'd shaved her pussy completely clean. There wasn't a hair on her and I'd never seen it before! I was hard immediately, it was somehow sickly exciting to see my slut wife tied to a table before three masked men. On the television she was howling in orgasm.

"Fuck you!" she spat at Ray.

"No fuck you, bitch!" he replied. "I bet you're all excited right now...aren't you? Come one sweetie you can tell Ray. All this really turns you on doesn't it? You like strong men. Men who'll take charge? Come on, you can tell me."

"Fuck you," she screamed.

"Oh I think you protest too much. You know you can say what you want, but your body tells a different story." Then he reached down between her legs and easily slipped a finger into her sopping pussy. "See how wet she is," he said holding out his finger for the others to smell.

When he turned back to her he grabbed her nipples and twisted them until she screamed again.

"That's for lying to me cunt!"

Then he dropped his pants and took out his cock. It was at least ten inches long and hard and thick. He quickly positioned himself between her legs and shoved it in. Stacy flung her head back and moaned. Sam meanwhile positioned himself over her head and began pushing his cock towards her mouth. Stacy didn't even hesitate; she moved her head to meet his cock halfway and quickly took it in.

Ray started pumping her with long deep thrusts and from where I was I could see her back arch and her hips shift forward to meet him. Ray was right, she was a slut. My wife had Sam's cock in her mouth and was doing her best to suck him, but he kept slipping out. Finally he turned and straddled her face and all I could see was the top of her head bobbing up and down on his groin.

Both men had their eyes closed and their heads tipped up, Sam still had his gun, but Ray had dropped his on the sofa. It didn't matter, Skinny still had his tucked into his waistband and though he was manning the camera he kept turning back to look at Susan and me. Once he winked at her and she cowered against my leg.

Pretty soon I could hear Stacy moaning and really getting into it and then Sam grunted and spilled his load down her mouth. Just like in the video, Stacy sucked it all down. She didn't spill a drop. Sam then took over the camera and zoomed in while Ray slammed his cock into my wife. Now that her mouth was free her moans and cries echoed off the living room walls. I couldn't help myself. I felt myself growing hard. I was watching my wife getting raped and it was an incredible turn on.

I loved seeing her writhing on our coffee table, I was getting some sick perverted high over watching her treated like a whore. I glanced down at Susan and was surprised to see that she was watching the scene before her with more than a casual interest. One of her hands was absentmindedly stroking her bare nipples while the other was slowly kneading the carpet. I knew she was upset, but I was surprised to see that it turned her on too.

I wasn't the only one who noticed. Skinny came sliding up with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Looky here. Little miss second best is liking the show."

Susan looked up with horrified eyes, "No...please..."

"You know, I was thinking Ray," said Skinny, "that seeing as that piece of trash your fucking hates women and seeing how she fucked second best's husband. I was thinking that second best should fuck her too. I think they should put on a show for us, what do you think?"

Both of the girls were crying 'no'...Susan tried to pull away from Skinny but Sam came up and grabbed her from behind. He picked her up and carried her until she was standing over Stacy's face, then Skinny ripped off her panties and set her down. Sam held her in place while Skinny ran back to move the camera. Ray started twisting Stacy's nipples until she cried out but still she wouldn't lick Susan's pussy.

"Eat her cunt!" Ray demanded. He was really pumping her now and she was thrashing around on the table, her moans were so loud that they seemed to echo off the living room walls. "Eat her you little cunt!" and he reached forward and forced her head into Susan's pussy. Ray savagely twisted one of her nipples and when Stacy cried out he forced her open lips into Susan's snatch. Then she began licking, at first slowly and then with gathering enthusiasm. Even Susan stopped struggling and instead started moaning, "Fuck me cunt," she hissed.

Ray suddenly cried out and filled Stacy's cunt with his cum and pulled out of her. Stacy continued to buck her hips up and down trying to fuck a ghost cock while her tongue plunged in and out of Susan's pussy. Sam let go of Susan's arms and she ground her pussy into Stacy's face.

"Lick me, bitch," Susan said, "make me cum! Make me cum like you made Danny!" She was really into it now, I don't know if she knew or cared that it was another woman eating her. From where I was sitting it looked like all she cared about was her approaching orgasm. And it was approaching fast. Susan started breathing heavier and then she started shoving her pussy down onto Stacy's upturned face. "Fuck me cunt! Stick your tongue up my cunt! Suck it bitch. Fuck me!" And then she was cumming and it was glorious. Wave after wave of orgasm shook her body and she kept grinding herself into Stacy's face until it was all over.

Slowly she got up and maneuvered herself off of Stacy, but she was weak and Sam had to grab her by her arm to keep her from falling over. "That was the greatest orgasm of my life," she huffed as she tried to catch her breath. And then she looked over at me, "feeling left out?"

And I was. I was rock hard and could feel my cock straining to get out of the confinement of my shorts. I was incredibly turned on watching my wife get raped, not only by two men but by her best friend too. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, my slut wife tied to the table and being forced to please strangers, the same woman who had denied me sex for months, who acted like she hated it, but now I knew the truth. I didn't care about helping her anymore or Susan I just wanted to cum.

"I think Frankie over there likes the show," Sam said, pointing to me. And I did. I loved watching Stacy humiliated before me. I couldn't hide it if I tried. My cock was making a tent out of my boxer shorts and I was moaning, not in pain, not trying to get free but out of shear sexual frustration. It had been months since I'd felt anything but my right hand and all I wanted, more than anything at that moment, was just to cum.

Skinny was yelling, "Hey I want my turn" and Ray was answering back that he had something special planned for him, but all I had eyes for was Susan. Her dress was torn down the front and her large tits were spilling out but all I could see was the look on her face. She was still flushed from her orgasm and her eyes were dark and smoky. She looked as wanton as Stacy who still writhed on the coffee table uselessly pumping her hips up and down as if she were searching for another cock.

"Why don't you help him out, slut," Sam said pushing her towards me. She didn't resist, after the first couple of hesitant steps she started walking towards me purposefully. I glanced up from her swaying tits and saw that her eyes were now flashing with anger.

"Hey Stacy, you little cunt, you know what I'm going to do?" Susan called over her shoulder. "I'm going to fuck your husband now and you can't do a damn thing about it."

"She's going to be too busy to worry about him," Skinny said and then the three of them descended upon her like a pack of wolves. I looked back at Susan and she was now kneeling between my legs.

"You want this right?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied and my voice was thick with lust. I wanted her very much. My cock was standing straight up. She reached up and freed me from my shorts and I swear it looked an inch longer than normal. I was incredibly swollen and almost too hard. It hurt, my cock actually hurt from being so hard. When Susan wrapped her hand around the base it felt like I was being smothered in silk. I shivered, it felt so good.

"Do you want to know a secret?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "anything." I didn't care what she was going to say, all I cared about was that she kept touching my cock. I glanced up and the three masked men were flipping Stacy over onto her hands and knees while she fought against them in vain. Skinny retied the ropes and then I turned back to Susan.

"I wasn't really that drunk last night," she said, "and I wasn't really passed out when you put me to bed."

I was shocked and I probably would have lost some wood in my cock, but she was pumping me up and down and all I could do was moan.

"I saw you pull down my dress. I felt you touch my titties. Did you like them? Do you like them now?" She didn't even wait for a reply, instead she swallowed my cock. She slammed her mouth right down on it and started working it with her hands and mouth. All I could do was sit back and enjoy.

Susan started swirling her tongue around the underside of my head while she pumped the root of my cock in her free hand. Her other hand had snaked under her dress. I couldn't see, but I hoped she was fingering herself. There's nothing dirtier or sexier than watching a woman get herself off.

"Why...why didn't you try to stop me?" I finally managed to ask in between strokes. At this rate I wasn't going to last very long. I was just too excited and it had been way too long since someone had sucked my cock. It felt so good.

Susan pulled her mouth out for a moment, but continued to stroke the length of my shaft. "I liked it," she said, "and I wanted to see how far you'd go. Who knows...I might have let you fuck me, I've always liked you Frank." And then she was diving back down on my cock and I couldn't take it any more. I erupted into her mouth, spilling loads of cum down the back of her throat. Susan didn't gag or spit it right back out as Stacy always had with me, instead she swallowed every last drop. Just as Stacy had done with Sam.

I looked up from Susan for a moment and saw that Skinny was fucking Stacy from behind while Ray was trying to shove his thick cock in her mouth. Skinny pumped her a few times and then slowly slid his dick out. I saw that it was longer than Ray's, but skinny like his name. He stepped back and then Sam slid under Stacy. His hard cock easily slid into her sopping pussy. "We thought we'd give Skinny a treat, seeing since he's barely had you yet," Ray was saying. "You ever serviced three men at once, cunt? I think you're going to love this."

Stacy tried to pull away from Rays cock, to try to protest what was happening or something, but Ray wouldn't let her. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her back down onto his cock. Skinny in the mean time had moved back between Stacy's legs. As I watched he forced apart her ass cheeks and aimed his cock at her asshole.

I could hear Susan moaning as she watched too. I was getting excited again as well. I could feel my cock stirring, even though it had just spent a months cum. Skinny lined up his cock and then started pressing it in. I could tell it hurt Stacy because she started yelling around Ray's thick cock, but I didn't care. I hoped it did hurt the bitch after the way she'd been treating me.

Skinny pumped his cock slowly in and out of her asshole, just letting the head slide in. And then without warning he just rammed it all in. I thought Stacy was going to explode, her eyes bugged out and her mouth opened up even further. Ray took advantage of the opportunity and forced Stacy's mouth all the way to the base of his cock. He was fucking her mouth now, holding her head and forcing her to suck him. Sam started fucking her as soon as he felt that Skinny was all the way in. Each man was timing his thrusts to meet the others and Stacy was yelling and crying and moaning all at the same time.

Meanwhile Susan had noticed that I was back and she quickly pulled back her hand that had been hidden below the ruins of her dress and smothered my cock with her juices. Then she stood up and let the dress fall off of her. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.