A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers

I loved it. Susan was 34 and the mother of two, but you could never tell by her body. It was curvy like a woman, but still hard and toned. Her bush was neatly trimmed and her great tits sagged just enough to prove they were real. "I like..." I gasped.

Susan turned her back to me so she could watch the action and slowly lowered her sopping pussy onto my cock. It slid right in and I was glad to hear her moan. She started moving up and down on me slowly, timing herself to the rhythm of the men raping my wife. I don't know if she was imagining herself in Stacy's place or if she was just getting off seeing Stacy treated that way. Whatever it was, her pussy was hot and slick and I loved it every time she buried my cock inside her.

The guys were really giving it to my wife. I could hear her moaning from around the base of Ray's cock and Sam and Skinny were pounding her like there was no tomorrow. Every few seconds she'd scream as Skinny rammed it home, but I don't think it was out of pain. I think she loved it, loving the feeling of being used. Maybe that's what Mark gave her, the thrill of being dominated and used.

While Susan was sliding up and down on my cock I looked over at Stacy. She was really being sandwiched, all three guys were giving her everything they'd got. I loved it! I couldn't imagine how hot it got me, seeing her forced to fuck three guys. I think for a moment there I wasn't even mad at her. She was just a slut and couldn't help herself. Right now she was getting what she deserved and I loved it.

Susan started bouncing up and down on my cock, driving me into her and I could tell from her breathing that she was getting ready to cum. Across the room Ray slammed his cock into my wife's mouth and unloaded down her throat and then he pulled out. Now there was nothing blocking Stacy's screams of pleasure and they filled the room. She was really digging having a cock in both her pussy and ass.

Susan started cumming, it started with a deep moan in the back of her throat and then it continued up in volume until she was matching Stacy's screams. I couldn't hold off any longer and shot my load deep into her cunt. She continued to ride me until my dick started getting soft and then she pulled me out slowly.

Sam meanwhile was cumming in Stacy's pussy, he grunted and then slammed his cock into her a few more times before pulling out. Skinny however was holding on. He started pounding Stacy, calling her a cunt and a whore and every now and then leaning over and swatting her ass. This only seemed to make her hotter and if anything she screamed in pleasure even louder when he was spanking her.

Susan got off of me and walked over to where Stacy was getting it. "I think you're enjoying this too much, bitch," she said and then she did something that totally surprised me. "I think you should eat your husband's cum out of my pussy." Then she grabbed Stacy by the back of her head and pulled it towards her used cunt. "Eat me!" she yelled. "Eat his cum out of me!"

Stacy just started lapping at Susan's cunt and soon Susan was moaning. "Yeah that's it. You go girl...you really know how to eat pussy!" She was grinding herself into Stacy's face and she kept yelling at her. "Eat it, you whore! Suck his cum out of me! Stick your tongue all the way in....that's it. That's a good little whore. Eat it all up!"

By this time Skinny was ready to unload and I think that Stacy could tell. She started throwing her hips back to meet him with abandon and she was yelling 'harder...harder', but it was difficult to hear as Susan's pussy was in the way.

The guys were really getting into it now. They started yelling, 'give it to her, Skinny. Fuck her ass. Harder! Fuck her harder!" And Skinny was trying to display his technique. He kept pulling almost all the way out and then ramming his cock deep into her ass. Every time he did this Stacy let out a deep throated moan and sucked at Susan's pussy harder. Now everybody was moaning, Susan, Stacy and Skinny and it was a race to see who would cum first.

Susan won. Fresh on the throes from the orgasm she'd had with me she grabbed Stacy's head and held her so tightly against her pussy that Stacy couldn't breath. She started thrashing around, trying to pull away from Susan, but Susan wouldn't let go. Susan was screaming now in a long drawn out howl of massive pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through her body.

Skinny became too excited as Stacy thrashed around trying to get a breath that he grunted and filled her ass with his cum. When he pulled out a thin stream of white, sticky fluid trickled out of her asshole. Finally Susan released her and everyone could hear her howl. "Fuck me. Fuck me! I've got to cum. I've got to cum!"

Ray just started laughing. "Let's see what her husband says. Frankie, do you think we should let her cum? Maybe give her one of her toys or something?"

"Let the bitch suffer," I said and I couldn't believe how much anger could be expressed in so few words.

Stacy tried to reach back to touch her pussy, but her hands were tied to the coffee table too tightly. She couldn't even touch her tits. "Please," she whimpered. "Please..."

Now I was laughing with everyone else. Stacy was rocking back and forth futily trying to grind her pussy against the empty air and somehow find relief. "You're such a slut," Ray said. "Three guys just fucked you twice and still you want more. Frankie," he said turning towards me, "I feel for you bud. You've got your hands full."

"Please," I pleaded, "let me go. I won't go to the police. I don't care what you did here, my wife...that cunt deserved it. In fact I enjoyed it. It opened my eyes and the fact is some things are going to change around here."

"Come on, Ray. What do you say?" said Sam. "I'd like to try out little miss second best, but honestly I'd have to rest for a while and we have to leave sometime."

"I only nutted once and I told her I was going to try her," whined Skinny. Susan suddenly became conscious that she was naked and started to back away holding her hands over her tits and drenched pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me Skinny," moaned Stacy.

"Shut up cunt," said Skinny. "No one wants to know what you want. God you're a slut!"

Ray seemed to think about my offer for a moment and then made up his mind. "All right," he said. "I'll let you go, but I'm taking these tapes for insurance. If you say one word to the cops I'll have Skinny here put them on the internet and then everyone will see what a whore she is."

"Agreed. Take them and leave."

Ray sent Sam over to grab the tape that was still playing on the tv. On the screen Mark was fucking her tits while she played with herself. Then it was ejected and Ray scooped up the other two tapes. The bag of pictures lay discarded under a chair. I didn't say anything. "You won't say anything either?" he asked Susan.

"No."

"Good. Then I guess we're outta here." He walked over to me and pulled out a knife and quickly cut the tape that bound my wrists to the chair. When he bent down to cut off the tape that was wrapped around my ankles he whispered, "You play this right, Frankie and she'll be yours forever. Sluts like that only understand power. If you're the biggest dog in the room then she'll do whatever you say." Then the tape was cut and I could finally stand. I just rubbed my wrists where the tape had bit into them.

Susan came running across the room and into my arms. "You saved me Frank!" she said. "You really did. If it weren't for you Skinny would have raped me too."

"It's ok, honey," I was saying and then I was kissing her and she was kissing me back.

"Hey, what about me over here?" Stacy called. "You gotta let me go, Frank," she pleaded. "You gotta let me cum."

I walked over to the pile of sex toys that Sam had dumped on the floor. I picked up a paddle and swung it a few times experimentally. Then I turned back and slammed it across my wife's ass. She screamed so loud I was momentarily afraid that the neighbors would hear. "I think we've got a few things to discuss first, cunt. Like the fact that you're going under new management." I spanked her again, really putting my weight into it. Stacy screamed again and then Susan came up to me and put her arms around me.

"Let me help," she said holding a pair of nipple clamps. "I think we should share her." I waited while she clamped them to my wife's nipples and then she turned the screws and tightened them until they bit cruelly into her nipples.

"Bitch," Stacy moaned and this time I knew she was in pain. Susan ignored her and fished a ball gag out of the pile of sex toys. She shoved it in Stacy's mouth and then secured it behind her head.

"Now let's talk about who is a bitch," she said and she held out her hand for the paddle.

hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers