A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A night of experimentation with Asian waitress.
3.6k words
4.39
65.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsupe
mrsupe
8 Followers

Janet, my wife of 25 years, is a beautiful, all-American, ex-school teacher with incredible green eyes. She is the ivory soap "girl next door" and a walking fantasy for any guy who yearns for a woman who is as wholesome as she is hot.

We have had some great sex over the years...the time on Cape Cod where she went pantiless to an Irish bar and we wound up doing it on the beach, or the time she slipped her bathing suit off on the way home from the Jersey shore and we came home to her family's empty house and did it in the den with the shades drawn.

But my birthday is always one of the hottest days of the year and it has nothing to do with the temperature. My most recent birthday was particularly hot, for two reasons.

We had planned a nice, quiet evening out at a beautiful B @ B along the Delaware River. Jan had done some shopping at Victoria's Secret earlier in the week. I had done a little some shopping of my own at an adult novelty shop. Jan also surprised me recently, while I was away at a high school reunion, by doing a little extra grooming around her most delectable asset. Her luscious ass and flawless legs are a close second. As my sexy wife put it, "after I was done down there, it looked so pretty I could barely keep my hands off it." Amen.

We got our kids situated, packed all of the essentials, including batteries,and headed off for what I knew would be a memorable evening. I just didn't know how memorable. We got to our room, which was colonial and beautifully appointed with an outdoor hot tub and an incredible view of the river below.

We headed out for dinner at a great restaurant within walking distance of the B & B, looking forward to a delicious meal,followed by an even tastier dessert. Luckily we were seated in a very short period of time by the hostess, and within a few minutes we were approached by our waitress for the evening.

Our server was a drop-dead gorgeous Asian woman in her late 20's with long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She introduced herself as Ami and resembled the planet's hottest adult film star, Charmane Star.

Jan had a couple of glasses of wine before dinner and one or two during the meal. As a result, she was becoming quite relaxed and a little toasty as the conversation progressed toward my favorite subject: SEX.

Janet was always more reserved than me on this topic, (growing up Catholic I guess) but as she got a little looser she let down her guard and opened up about a lot of things, including a few of the naughty things she wanted to do in the hot tub later and the fact that there was nothing separating her faded jeans from her beautifully trimmed triangle.

In the old days I would have asked for the check right then and there but I found the conversation far too stimulating. We still hadn't discussed any of our sexual fantasies and I wasn't leaving the table until my reserved wife revealed some of hers. Being a guy, I have a million of them. About half involve just us, others involve a third person or even a fourth, while still others involve me only as an observer. Janet loves the idea of me watching.

My demure wife then proceeded to shock the hell out of me. She rubbed my foot under the table and coyly stated, "I fantasize about a third person too you know, and no, the person is not the same sex as you, but that's all I am gonna say." She didn't have to say anything else. The visuals were already dancing like sugar plumbs in my head, causing my pants to tighten around my ever-hardening member just knowing that my partner of 30 years had secretly thought about being with another woman. I had expected the obligatory fantasy of her servicing two firemen at the same time,which is also hot, but this was beyond my wildest dreams.

I had to know the type of woman she found attractive and if there was any chance that she would act on this fantasy now with a little friendly prodding from her husband. She knew from the fact that I hadn't spoken since she dropped her "bombshell" that I was searching for some way to respond. I looked around the room and asked her, " Well, if you could pick one woman to join us in the hot tub tonight, who would it be?"

Without hesitation she very casually said, "Ami".

I have always had a thing for Asian women, but I never knew it interested Janet as well. I must admit I've had fantasies about picking Jan up at a nail salon, which is always filled with gorgeous Vietnamese women, and finding no one in the shop, only to see a door leading to the back room slightly ajar,but I digress and that's a different forum.

We were almost finished with dinner and I did not want to blow this chance of a lifetime so I quickly asked,"Why don't you ask her to join us when she gets off work?"

"Is that a dare?", Jan responded. I just smiled and within a minute the moment of truth was upon us. Ami returned with the check and my wife seized the opportunity. She softly grabbed our waitress' hand and calmly explained that she and I had been admiring her all night and that we would love for her to join us later on in our room.

Surprisingly, Ami did not look shocked or insulted by the proposition. Instead, she told us that it was a very nice invitation but that she would have to decline. As she walked away, we both looked at her beautiful ass and wondered just what she looked like underneath her tight black pants.

We knew the prospect of her joining us was a long shot but we were only disappointed long enough to realize we were about to spend a slippery night together in the hot tub, maybe trying out some new stuff, with nobody around to hear our passionate cries. We paid our bill and headed back to our room, anticipating another incredible love-making session.

Once back in the room, I poured Jan another glass of Pinot Grigio and me an Amaretto. She retired to the bathroom to don her new lingerie as I turned on the hot tub jets. She always buys stuff that shows off her cute bod. It was only in the thirties outside so we knew the hot tub would be that much more amazing. Our sex life had gotten a little more exciting as of late. I bought Jan two toys that she is quite enamored with. One is the infamous "bunny" and the other is a lifelike vibrating pink dildo that she likes even more than the rabbit. The next time I go shopping I want to bring her with me so she can pick something out to add to her collection.

Jan emerged from the bathroom with her new pink babydoll. She modeled it for a moment, then turned around and bent over slightly, just enough to reveal her perfect butt and show me that she had conveniently forgotten to wear the matching thong. My wife has a body that begs to be licked from head to toe and she looks ten times better than women 15 years younger. I stepped into the hot tub and she followed soon after, allowing me the honors of removing her babydoll. She snuck beneath the water before I had the chance to get the coveted full-frontal shot.

The hot tub was doing it's magic as we sat a few feet apart. Jan put down her glass and moved in front of me putting her arms around my neck. She gave me a very long kiss before she turned her back to me and rubbed her cheeks against my throbbing dick. I reached around to rub her nipples and then slowly began to slide my hand down toward her soft mound. Janet was thinking the same thing however and beat me to the punch.

I let her go and simply placed my hand over hers, guiding her slender fingers. After all, who was I to keep my wife from stroking herself? She began to moan as I helped her rub her aching clit and occasionally slide her middle finger inside her tight quim. She spread her thighs wider, giving me an opportunity to slide a second finger inside her as she arched her back. She reached back, grabbed my neck and had her first powerful orgasm.

She slid over, placing her hands on the side of the hot tub. "Get behind me", she said. This is by far our favorite position. She loves to get on all fours on our bed at home, while I stand on the floor, grab her hips and penetrate her. My wife looks as hot as any pornstar when she gets in that position.

She reached underneath us to grab my cock and I entered her effortlessly. I took advantage of the extra lubrication and slid a finger into her tight ass. Watching my cock slide between her soft cheeks usually makes me come within a few minutes, but I knew the night was young and I wanted to make it last.

She turned to face me and slide my dick into her from the front when we heard a feminine voice ask, " Is there room in there for a third?" We both looked up and there she was, our sultry waitress dressed only in a white sun dress standing on the deck of the hot tub. Ami looked even more incredible than we had imagined.

Janet responded, " there is plenty of room, but the dress has to go."

"Gladly," said Ami as she slowly removed the clingy garment, slipping it off her soft shoulders and leaving it in a heap on the floor. Our mouths dropped when we saw her petite body for the first time. Her figure was stunning. It was everything we expected and more, with a bonus of a mostly clean-shaven pussy and only a small trimmed triangle of downy fur above her clit.

Ami entered the hot tub and immediately gravitated toward my beautiful MILF of a wife, which is exactly where I knew she'd go. Not a word was spoken as Ami brushed Janet's cheek with her hand then drew her to her lips for the most gentle kiss I have ever seen.

The kiss quickly turned into a much more intense, passionate, open-mouthed kiss with tongue sucking and soft lip nibbling. My wife is a great kisser and from the look and sound of it so was Ami.

My wife has always appreciated the beauty of a woman. She loves their curves, their sensuality and their softness and although she had no lesbian tendencies I could tell she was enjoying the intimacy of a kiss from a pair of lips much softer than mine.

Ami moved her hand to Jan's breasts and she moved into lick her nipples as Jan's breath quickened at her touch. I was mesmerized by the action before me and had no interest in being anything but a spectator, for now.

Ami's right hand left Jan's breasts and traced the drips of water down her stomach. It was so sexy to see her hand disappear under the water and see Janet spread her thighs slightly. I knew the second she made contact with Jan's nest as my startled wife let out a small whimper and reached down to grab her hand, possibly having second thoughts about living out her fantasy.

Ami assured her that she would enjoy it but she had to just relax and let things happen naturally. Jan soon gave in and returned her kiss. I moved to her other side and she grabbed my arm as Ami deft fingers continued to work their magic beneath the hot tub bubbles.

Jan turned toward me and passionately kissed me, moaning into my mouth the entire time. I knew the sound well and I knew that the sheer excitement of having another beautiful woman's fingers inside her was too much for her to take. She came more intensely than she had in years and turned back to slide her tongue into Ami's mouth as a thank you.

I suggested we retire to the bedroom. Ami dried off and got comfortable on the king size bed, seductively sliding her finger along her pussy lips enticing my wife with her stirring eyes.

Janet quickly joined her, but up until this point my wife had only been the recipient of the sexual advances. I wondered if she was interested enough to muster the courage to return the favor. I stood at the end of the bed stroking my cock as they fell into each other's arms and began kissing and exploring each other's lovely bodies.

Their petting progressed with Jan rubbing Ami's smooth butt, but her fingers never ventured between Ami's toned thighs. It didn't stop Ami though, as she rolled Janet onto her back, laid on top of her and spread Janet's thighs with her knees. She held my compliant wife's hands up over her head and kissed her passionately. She then seductively worked her way down her body, stopping when she reached her destination a few inches below Jan's belly.

Ami then looked deeply into my wife's piercing green eyes, smiled slyly and purred," I want to eat your pretty pussy while your husband watches." My wife didn't say a word. Instead she slid her middle finger into her juicy cunt and placed it to Ami's lips for her to taste. Ami gladly sucked every bit of cum off it.

She then assumed my favorite position, looping her arms under my wife's creamy thighs and holding her in place with her hands. She spent what seemed to be an eternity licking every inch of my wife's ass and thighs, purposely avoiding her moist pussy. Jan reached to her sides and grabbed a handful of the bed sheets in anticipation of Ami making that first contact with her tongue.

Ami finally stopped the tease and placed her mouth over Janet's dripping clit, sucking it delicately. She then proceeded to spread Jan's pussy with her middle and index fingers, softly probing the inside of her pink opening with her tongue.

Jan groaned and grabbed her breasts as this Asian beauty picked up the pace and drove her tongue in and out of her warm folds, all the while increasing the pressure on Jan's hard clit with her thumb. Janet was beside herself, her head moving from side to side as Ami replaced her tongue with two of her talented fingers, sliding them slowly inside and feeling my wife's muscles tighten around them, then pulling them out even slower.

Jan looked down between her splayed thighs and finally made eye contact with the beautiful woman servicing her. She was totally captivated at the sight of Ami going down on her, enjoying the visual as much as the actual touch of Ami's soft tongue licking the length of her slit. Ami had been waiting for the moment too. Seeing the lust in Janet's eyes only made her pump her pussy harder as a faint, but clear, "please put your tongue back inside me," escaped from my wife's lips. They were the only audible words Janet spoke all night and it was the only encouragement Ami needed.

The unmistakable sounds of oral sex filled the room as she removed her fingers, grabbed Jan's shapely ass and lifted her slightly off the bed so that she could explore every inch of my wife's sex, driving her tongue even deeper into her gorgeous kitty. She was voracious, satisfying my wife better than I could ever dream of.

While all this was happening, Ami's perfect ass was sticking straight up and I took advantage of the opportunity to move in and start licking her from behind. She was dripping wet and I soon replaced my tongue with my cock.

Her pussy was like velvet and her muscles tightened around my cock as I grabbed her waist and slid inside. She reached underneath and rubbed her clit and I saw my wife's eyes widen as I fucked this beautiful stranger, fulfilling another of Jan's fantasies of being a voyeur.

The combination of watching my cock disappear inside Ami, while having her pussy ravaged by this incredibly sexy woman set her off for a third time. She let go of the sheets and grabbed Ami's silky brown hair, feeling the rush and grinding her box against her face. Janet moaned loudly, holding Ami's mouth to her pussy until she bucked her hips and came in one long, exhausting orgasm, with Ami's tongue still deep inside her. Ami tenderly continued to lap Janet's pussy like a kitten not wanting to waste a single drop of milk, kissing and licking each succulent lip as my insatiable wife recovered from another intense climax.

Jan caught her breath, rolled on to her side and reached for her pink vibrating cock. She turned it on, closed her eyes, and held it on her clit, still feeling the sensation from her last orgasm. She then slowly slid all 7 inches inside of her tight pussy, one inch at a time.

There is nothing sexier in the world then watching Janet masturbate. I love the sound of the subdued hum when her toy disappears inside her and I get hard just thinking about who she is fantasizing about when she is fingering herself. She removed the toy from her pussy and slid it in her mouth, twisting it and licking her juices off the head as if it were a real cock.

Ami had been very attentive to my wife all night so I felt it was only fair to make sure she received a little more attention herself. I rolled her on her back and kissed the length of her delicious body. I was about to go down on this breathtaking woman while my beautiful wife watched and pleasured herself.

Ami grabbed her knees and pulled them back toward her chest as I gently licked her clit and slid one, then two, then three fingers inside her. I slid my tongue into the second sweetest pussy I had ever tasted, hoping Janet would be bold enough to enjoy it as well before the night was over. Janet leaned over to take Ami's nipple in her mouth as I worked on her clit.Ami began to breathe heavily and soon exploded.

Watching me make our new friend come set Janet off yet again, but Ami could not get her fill of my hot wife and "coaxed" Jan into straddling her flawless face so that she could enjoy my wife from a different angle.

They re-positioned themselves as Jan threw her leg over Ami's head and got on her hands and knees facing me as I stood at the side of the bed. Jan and I kissed just inches above Ami's delicious cunt. Janet stared intently, with this perfect creature's swollen lips just an inch from her mouth. My wife had never seen another woman's pussy this close and I could see was intrigued. She breathed in deeply, savoring the scent of another woman for the first time.

Ami took Janet's clit between her lips and began sucking on it as I slid my cock between Ami's thighs. I withdrew my cock and held it out for Janet to taste. She took me in her warm mouth and slid her tongue the length of my tool, stopping to suck on the head, obviously enjoying the experience of tasting another woman on her husband's dick. I started to slide it back inside but Janet stepped in and took control.

As vivid as my fantasies might have been, they paled in comparison to what was unfolding before me. I backed off and watched as Janet began to rub Ami's love button. It was the first time she had touched a woman like that and my pretty wife was about to throw caution to the wind. She slid her hands under Ami's perfect cheeks and leaned down to reciprocate in- kind for the amazing orgasms she received earlier in the evening.

She was finally going to fully taste another woman and all three of us were going to enjoy the experience. All I saw from then on was the top of my wife's head as her face disappeared from view and she began to devour this exotic beauty. She methodically started to lick the entire length of Ami's pussy, from her clit to her lovely fanny, then zeroed in on her drenched lips that naturally spread like a flower. Janet was ravenous, burying her face between Ami's soaked thighs and darting her adept tongue in and out like she had been eating pussy all her life.

Seeing these two gorgeous women in a feverish 69 was more than I could handle. I moved to the other side of the bed and slid into Janet from behind as Ami continued to work on her clit. I slid my cock from Jan's pussy to Ami's mouth and back. I wanted to hold off until they pleased each other one last time, which only took a moment. They both came with muffled screams, their faces buried between each other's supple thighs. I stroked my cock until I came all over Jan's lovely ass, some of it dripping down onto Ami's tongue as she licked her lips and swallowed what she could.

Ami stayed the night, with the morning session holding much more of the same. This time, the primary initiator was my beautiful wife. She had expanded her horizons, and loved it. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present.

mrsupe
mrsupe
8 Followers