A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Loving wife gives him a present he will never forget.
1.8k words
3.95
99.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare was waiting nervously for her husband to return from his long day at work. Clare and Mike had been married for 5 years and today was Mike's 30th birthday. Clare is 28 and has a larger than average figure which Mike loves, saying they do not call them 'love' handles for nothing! She has mid length naturally blond hair and vibrant dark green eyes, which sparkle when she has naughty thoughts.

She had spent all day preparing for Mike's special night. An early start was necessary as Mike believed Clare had to work her usual shift as a receptionist for a large retail company. She awoke at the usual time and went through the motions as like every other day. This time however she did not go to work but rather to the local shopping centre to pick up all the essentials for the night ahead.

These included

• Whipped Cream

• An assortment of fruit and chocolate

• Lube

• A couple of bottles of wine

• A new thong

• A pair of nipple tassels

She also had her hair done and got a manicure and pedicure. When she returned home she checked Mike had left for work and once she was sure he was gone she went in.

Her day was spent cleaning and tidying the house, she wanted it to be absolutely spotless. Once the house was tidy she cut the fruit into slices and placed it in the fridge. She wrote out three notes and placed them in various key areas which she knew Mike would see when he came in from work.

Once she was happy with her efforts she went upstairs to their bathroom and went through the routine of waxing, shaving, showering and moisturising. Clare did not like having hair in any areas, ensuring that every strand had been removed from her pussy lips. She checked her handiwork with a mirror and was happy with the sight of her clean, white, smooth pussy.

She slipped on her new thong; it was made from black lace and had a white ribbon running around the waist band. She fondled her breasts and played with her nipples; she was very proud of them and felt that they were her best feature. She applied the tape to the back of the black nipple tassels and attached them to her now erect nipples. She practised swinging the tassels round in a circle and found she had not lost the knack, moving to the dining room she set the scene for the exciting night ahead.

*************************

Mike was knackered; he had had a long day at work and was looking forward to spending a quiet evening in with his beautiful wife. He had been angry that she could not get the time off from work for his birthday and had decided that if she was working then he may as well go to work too. Mike is a veterinarian and had had his fill of cats and dogs for the day.

He parked in his driveway and opened the front door, on the stand where he always left his keys was a note "you must be tired, go and have a shower and then grab some wine". So he did as the note said, all the time wondering what Clare had planned. He was no longer tired but excited. He washed his dark hair and ran the sponge all over his olive skin, paying special attention to his penis and testicles. He was hoping that he may get a 'treat' for his birthday if he was extra clean.

He made his way to the kitchen to fetch the wine and found another note propped up against the wine standing on the kitchen top. "I think we should skip dinner and go straight to dessert, come and join me in the dining room". Mike's mind was whizzing with ideas as he rushed to the dining room.

He opened the door and found his wife lying on their table, covered in whipped cream and fruit from top to toe. She was blindfolded and had one final message on her stomach. "Enjoy me in any way you please, I am your present to play with as you see fit". His face lit up and his cock stiffened against his tight fitting boxers as he thought of all the things he has ever wanted to try with Clare. He spotted the lube sitting on the side table next to her and everything had come together. Mike had been asking Clare whether she would like to try anal sex for a while and she had always been unsure, it seems she had been saving that particular pleasure for his big birthday surprise.

Mike walked to the top of the table and leant over Clare; he started by licking and kissing Clare's right cheek and slowly moved towards her ear. He worked his tongue over her ear lobe and nibbled it lightly; this always sent shivers down Clare's spine and today was no different. He kept going with this technique until light moans left her lips and her hips started to rise.

Mike decided this was a sign to move his attentions down to her neck and across to her breasts. It was at this point that he noticed the shiny black nipple tassels, he was glad that she had decided to wear some as it reminded him of their wedding night when she wore a sequined white pair. The nipple tassels meant he had no choice but to keep moving downwards in the exploration of his wife's beautiful body, only stopping to nibble on some fruit or chocolate.

Once he had cleaned Clare of cream and fruit from head to toe he started to touch her with his fingers. Running them up and down the sides of her body, feeling the goosebumps rise on her smooth skin. He moved his hands to her breasts and cupped them, squeezing her huge mounds and playing with the tassels, twirling the lengths of string in his fingers, wishing he could lick and suck on her hard nipples. He could hear Clare's breathing increasing with every touch; this caused him to pull her knees up and spread her legs apart. He stated that he had not eaten all of his dessert yet. This statement caused Clare to gasp and her breathing increased further with the excitement.

Mike started by kissing her toes on her left foot and slowly moved his kisses up her leg until his warm breath could be felt against the lace of her black thong. He could feel her stiffening from the anticipation and this caused him to stop and move back up to her right foot, completing the same routine. This time however when he reached her panties he started to blow on them and run his fingers up and down her inner thighs. The action caused Clare to start squirming, wanting to make contact between his mouth and her clit. He continued the rhythm of his fingers and the blowing on her thong until he was done watching her squirm. Within a second he had moved his fingers from her thighs and used them to move her thong to one side so that he could instigate an assault of pleasure on Clare's clit with his tongue.

He ravished her clit, licking and lapping it like a wild animal. He then slowed and moved his tongue in very slow circles around her clit, he could hear Clare moaning with pleasure but he was waiting for the begging to start. He changed tactic and started to suck on her clit holding the whole thing in his mouth and used his finger to outline the circle of her vaginal entrance. It was at this point that he heard what he had been waiting for. "Please Mike; please fuck me with your big hard cock". He answered her by stopping everything he had been doing and moving up towards the top of the table, causing Clare to release a whimper of disappointment.

She felt the pressure of Mike's hand on her cheek pushing her head to her right side. Mike said "open wide" and she obeyed. He slowly pushed his hard cock into her open mouth and started to pump it into her mouth holding the back of her head with his hand. It was his time to start moaning as Clare used her tongue to lick at his shaft as it pumped in and out of her mouth and she moved her hands up so that she could cup and play with his balls.

Before Mike came he pulled out of Clare's mouth and told her to get on all fours and move to the edge of the table. He went and grabbed a condom and some lube, rubbing it over his now secured cock and all over his lovely wife's perfect arsehole. He felt her tense up and told her to relax as he started inserting a finger. She did not seem to mind the finger and so he added another finger to the mix and judged how she reacted to it. She moaned and he decided that it was time to try inserting something a little larger.

He lined up his cock against her tight ring and started to apply some pressure. She moaned a little and he continued to push against her virgin hole. Little by little his cock started to disappear into her and she continued to moan as her arse was stretched. Eventually his entire cock was inside his wife and he started to slowly move in and out of her hole. He knew that Clare liked it as she started to match his rhythm and moan with pleasure as he pumped her arse. The movement caused her large breasts to sway and the table shake.

He continued with this until he felt he was very close to cumming and he pulled out, ripped off the condom and plunged his cock into her soaked vagina. She moaned with pleasure as he fucked her hard, cupping her breasts as he thrusted. Clare started playing with herself and Mike picked up the pace and strength of his thrusts. Both of them could feel their passions growing, moaning and breathing heavily, Clare moaning Mike's name.

Clare felt her orgasm building with each thrust, Mike sensed this and started fucking the fastest and hardest he could, this change in pace pushed Clare over the edge and she enjoyed one of the strongest orgasms she had ever had. The clenching of Clare's pussy caused Mike to cum himself and he filled her with his cum.

Once Mike was spent, Clare rolled over and Mike collapsed on top of her into her outstretched arms. Mike pulled off Clare's blindfold and said "that was the best birthday present I have ever had, thank you so much hunny", Clare replied with "that was nothing, stick around for our tenth wedding anniversary and then you will know what a real present is!"