A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers

"Don't stop on my account," Slim said. But in fact I did stop and I pulled my dick out of my wife's mouth. As she looked up at me questioningly, I stepped down from the table, leaned over her, and kissed her lovingly and deeply.

I whispered, "I love you Traci," then stepped away. As much as I wanted her for myself, I wanted just as much to watch her fuck that fat cock. And knowing how much she absolutely craves a dick inside her after she comes, I was pretty sure she was willing to take on Slim.

She didn't disappoint me. As I backed away, Gina and Slim looked lustfully at each other. Although Gina had initially closed her legs when Slim appeared, she slowly returned to acting the part of the slut, spreading her legs wide and allowing Slim to take in the sight of her pink wet pussy, surrounded by her puffy, swollen lips.

I stepped away from the table, found my stool, and waited, my cock throbbing. As Slim reached the end of the table, he lifted his dick and set it on the rail. He was now fully erect. If Gina was apprehensive about his size, she didn't show it.

Slim climbed up on the table and knelt between her legs. Once again they just stared at each other, Gina admiring his big cock as he gazed at her waiting pussy. Slim put one hand on her calf, then slid it slowly upward, over her inner thigh, until he found her swollen wet lips. As his middle finger began to disappear inside her, his thumb slid up and easily found her engorged clit. As he rubbed her clit slowly back and forth Gina suddenly shuddered.

"I think someone's ready," Slim said. Gina sat up enough to reach Slim's dick, rubbing his own dripping juices over his head and down his shaft.

Unable to wrap her hand completely around his thickness, she said, "I think that goes both ways."

With that, Gina lay back down, spreading her legs even a little wider to accommodate Slim. Slim moved forward until he was positioned comfortably between her legs. With one hand supporting his weight, he reached down and grasped his dick. He began rubbing his head up and down over Gin's lips.

I got off my stool and walked over closer. By now they were oblivious of my presence, but I still hung back a little. I was close enough to see the head of his huge cock now settled firmly between her lips, as he pushed his cock up and over her clit. After a few seconds, he pushed it back downward, sliding through the sloppy wetness of her slit. He must have found his target because he began to move his dick in small circles, as if zeroing in on her hole.

Suddenly he was still and I could see his leg and stomach muscles tense slightly as he began to push forward. Applying slow steady pressure with his thick cock against my wife's tight but willing pussy, I saw the head of his dick disappear. If it hurt Gina, I couldn't tell. She was just looking down between her legs, watching as if a bystander herself.

Slim paused, then slid in slowly about another inch. Pausing again, he slid almost all the way out, then slid back in a little farther. I could tell he was giving Gina time to get used to his size as he paused frequently, then slid almost all the way out, paused again, then slid a little farther in each time he pushed forward.

When he was about half way in, I could see a definite change in Gina. Although she was not thrusting herself, by the look on her face she was welcoming each new inch inside of her. She was still watching intently, but her face now had a beautiful glow of growing pleasure. I wasn't sure she could handle his whole dick but after about ten slow cycles of pausing and pushing, his whole cock had disappeared inside her. Yet he still paused.

With his massive member now buried to the hilt, Gina let her head fall back. For what seemed like minutes, neither one moved, seemingly getting used to and enjoying the feeling of each other, his largeness and her tightness.

As they stared into each other's eyes, Slim began to pull back slightly then thrust forward. He moved slowly, as if reversing the whole process of penetration. As his strokes became longer and longer, Gina too began to move, her hips rocking in unison with his. After about a dozen increasingly longer strokes, he had pulled back as far as he could without coming out of her pussy altogether. He then started sliding his entire length all the way in and all the way back.

Moving slowly as they were, I was able to once again see just how thick he was. If I had any doubts about Gin's comfort level they were quickly extinguished by the look on her face. She gets such a beautiful look of pleasure on her face during sex. But this was beyond anything I had ever seen. Gina looked so relaxed but at the same time she seemed totally spellbound. She beamed with a sense of euphoria and lust. Her intense look of delight went straight to my heart.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted her as badly as ever, but I also loved her. And I was glad with any pleasure I was able to give her, even if it wasn't directly from me. And to be brutally honest, I love to watch her fuck.

The two of them were beginning to settle into a rhythm, pulling back then pushing against each other, until they seemed as comfortable as old lovers. They moved slowly, contentedly, neither one in a hurry to rush toward the inevitable climax. Yet seeing his girthy member and knowing how tight Gina is, I knew the intense friction they were creating wouldn't allow this pace for long.

As if reading my mind, Slim began pick up the pace, Gina rocking up to meet him. As their speed increased so did the force of their thrusting. It was amazing to watch as Slim's cock, slick with Gin's abundant juices, was sliding easily in and out of her cunt. I could also see Gin's pussy lips, shining with wetness, being pushed and pulled, as she seemed to hungrily engulf Slim's thick, hard dick.

By now they were no longer trying to hold back. To put it simply, they were fucking each other faster and faster. What a sight! On and on they went, both developing a light sheen of perspiration, both panting and moaning, as they succumbed to one of their most basic instincts.

Gin's pretty face was glowing with sensuality. This was a woman who loved sex and wasn't afraid to show it. Suddenly her face changed slightly, becoming taut as her mouth opened in a small oval. She began to groan, quietly at first, then building and building until she was moaning so loud it was obvious she was deep into orgasm.

As if this were his cue, Slim clenched his teeth and began a deep guttural groan of his own as the both of them began sliding and slamming fervently against one another. I could only imagine the pleasure he was feeling as Gin's pussy clamped down on his cock. They went on this way for about 30 seconds, until Slim began to slow.

But knowing Gina, I knew she wasn't done yet. And as Slim tried to slow down, she kept up the pace, thrusting hard against him as she was overcome by a second powerful orgasm. Slim had no choice but to keep up. I knew how drained he must have felt by now. But I also knew how Gina could encourage a man to go on.

And with her pussy once again squeezing his big cock, I'm sure he was just as hard as ever. I could tell he was losing steam, but Gina had been overtaken by her own ecstasy and was not ready to give up. So as Slim slowed almost to a stop, Gina continued to use him, thrusting her hips up and down, forcing her pussy over his rigid cock. Slim held still over her, allowing her to slide up and down his thickness, engulfing him deeply.

As she moved into yet another orgasm, Slim simply looked at her and admired her from her rapturous face down to her persistent pussy. Finally Gina began to slow, still having numerous twitches of left over excitement. When she stopped moving altogether, Slim gently laid down on top of her, holding her as they both regained their breath.

After a few minutes he kissed her softly on the lips. He then lifted up, his dick pulling slowly out of her pussy. He climbed off the table, took one last admiring look, and walked away.

As soon as he was gone, I walked over to Gina. She had her eyes closed but must have known I was nearby as she reached out to me.

"That looked like fun," I said.

"Mmmmm...." was all she could reply. "But this was supposed to be your birthday party, not mine."

"Oh, don't worry," I said, "I think that was the best present you've ever given me."

I helped her get cleaned up, dressed, and practically carried her out to the car. As it was now well into the next day, I realized I hadn't even been laid on my own birthday. Yet still I had received an amazing present. And it turned out to be the present that kept on giving. Because whenever one of us brings up that birthday, we instantly reach for each other initially out of lust, but mostly out of love.

Don Beck
Don Beck
132 Followers
12