A Birthday Surprise from Annie

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend Annie arranges a special surprise.
4.6k words
4.28
60.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hickmouse
hickmouse
90 Followers

Annie and I met in college. We dated on and off towards the end of our last year, and then exclusively for about a year and a half afterwards, and into the working world.

We broke up as boyfriend and girlfriend over some fundamental relationship problems. We shared the same group of friends post-college, and there was a very genuine, very messy heartache on both of our parts, and a little bit of jealousy, but we maintained a genuine fondness for each other. Maybe for that reason, even if nothing else going our way, the sex we had was mind-bendingly good.

Annie is still one of the most sexually imaginative people I've ever met. She stands about 5 foot 4, with beautiful clear hazel eyes, and pale, fair skin, and at that time she had her short brown hair cut in a page boy style. Her breasts are not particularly large, but she has a wickedly curved rear end.

As a pair, we were the odd couple, except for our sense of humor. I am definitely the more straight-laced of the two of us. I was engineer in school, and presented a pretty white bread, traditional persona to most of the world. When we started to get romantic, it was a bit of a delight for Annie to find out that I had my kinks. If ever there was an eager partner, she was it.

We had been broken up a few months, but we were seeing each other each other, on and off, usually at late nights for booty calls. Both of us knew it wasn't a very good idea, and it wasn't helping either one of us to move on into healthier relationships.

Still, neither one of us was actively pursuing other relationships, and we just couldn't stay away from each other. The forbidden-ness of sneaking around together without any of our group of friends catching on, and the knowledge that this was such a bad idea for both of us just made it sweeter.

When we were dating steadily, one of the little traditions we developed was giving each other sexual presents on birthdays. When I turned 22, she surprised me by shaving her pussy completely smooth, and spending an entire evening teasing me, and then eventually fucking my brains out that smooth snatch of hers.

On my 23rd birthday, we went out to a nice dinner. Once we got back to my apartment, she led me into my own bedroom. She asked me to close my eyes, and when I opened them, she was on her knees in front of me. She had just put on her little choker necklace, that looks uncannily like a dog collar.

She looked up at me and said, "Happy Birthday!" a sneaky grin on her face.

She told me she would be spending the entire evening on her knees in front of me, sucking me off, while I watched in the full length mirror next to us. She wasn't going to let me come for at least 2 hours. And when I finally begged her for release, she would let me unload all over her face, or down her throat. It would be my choice, because I was, after all, the birthday boy. That night, at the culmination of the evening, I was almost weeping for release. She let my cock out of her mouth with an audible "pop" sound, looked up at me, and said, "Will you cum for me? I want to drink it."

She tilted her head up, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue, and let me masturbate myself into her mouth. I ejaculated spurt after thick spurt of semen right onto her tongue.

When I was finished, trembling, she slowly closed her mouth, and gulped the entire mouthful down. I will remember that moment until I die. Ever since then, our code word for that kind of session was "the mirror."

Annie is bisexual. She has been attracted to girls and boys ever since she can remember, but it was a secret she had not shared, acted on, or embraced up until the point we were dating. She had rolled around with girlfriends in underwear a couple of few times, but the first full bisexual contact she had was in our senior year of college, with me and one of her best girlfriends in college, Jenny. Jenny's legs were spread wide open, and Annie was kneeling between them, almost trembling. I slowly pushed her face into her first living, wet pussy. That act, and how much she enjoyed it, forced her to embrace this part of herself. It was a difficult transition for her for a little while, after essentially living as a straight for her entire life.

I have never had a relationship that was as sexually open as my relationship with Angie. She was incredibly open about her own sexuality. After she began to embrace her own bisexuality, and she came to find sex that was transgressive in some way very hot.

In the rest for life, Annie is an empowered, radical feminist. I came to know that even while she held that public persona, she so got an incredible sexual charge out of her desire for things that good girls are not supposed to desire. Nothing got her sopping wet between her legs faster than being told what a bad, dirty girl she was for craving the things she craved.

Annie had the most surpassing love for cocksucking of any woman I've ever met. After we were broken up, there were many night we were together when it wasn't even really sex we had; it was more like a cock worship. I remember one night I knew I was going to be late at work on a project. I called her at around six, and we chatted a bit, and I came out and asked her if she would come over and give me a blowjob later that night. She answered, "I'll see you at around ten?"

She came over that night, and after undressing me, she laid me down on my bed put a pillow under my rear end elevate me, and then spread my legs wide open. On her knees, with my swelling cock inches from her face, she looked up at me with glee and said "This is my favorite place to be in the entire world."

Annie gives very nasty, sloppy blowjobs, using both hands, stroking up and down the shaft, and cupping and caressing her man's balls with her fingernails. She loved it when my balls were shaved smooth, so they were more sensitive, and it was easier for her to lick and suck them, on her way up and down from rimming my ass.

She is quite a storyteller. I never tired of hearing her tell me about the best part about sucking a man off; the moment when he starts to orgasm, when your mouth suddenly filled with hot semen. I loved hearing stories about the sex she had with her previous boyfriends, many of which I knew. She got a deep feeling of satisfaction from giving that much pleasure, and she truly loved swallowing a hot load of cum. Good girls not supposed to swallow, and they certainly are not supposed to enjoy it. Only a dirty, cocksucking trollop would actually enjoy it.

Annie found the taste of semen incredibly sensual, and while I know how much she enjoyed swallowing, she quickly recognized how visual I am, and how much I like a show. I get an incredible charge out of watching myself come. It didn't take long before she was taking perverse delight in making a show of it, begging me to cover her in my come, especially right on the kisser.

She coaxed fantasies out of me that I've never revealed to anyone else. I would tell her a fantasy, and then with that incredibly filthy mind she has, she would curl up in my bed next to me, with the lights out, whispering a filthy story into my ear, stroking my cock slowly before finally getting me off. One night, I whispered to her that when I watched her servicing me, I often wondered what it would be like to service a real cock; what it would be like to swallow load of semen.

One afternoon when we were dating, she was over at my apartment and she was about to start giving me one of her special treatments. While we were kissing and making out, she started kissing down my body, stopped her, and I whispered to her that after I came, this time I didn't want her to swallow it. I wanted her to come up, and share it with me. The effect of this suggestion on her was visible. She proceeded to give me one of the nastiest, sloppiest, most sensuous blowjobs she had ever given, and at the point of no return, she completely stopped moving, and I pumped a huge load of semen into her waiting mouth. She pulled her mouth off of my cock incredibly slowly, breathing heavily through her nose. She crawled up my body, with her eyes closed, savoring the taste until we were face to face, and then gently pressed her lips to mine.

Since I just had an orgasm, my desire to share my semen with her diminished, and if I could, I would have backed out. But I could see how to turned on she was, and I realized I had to take one for the team. I summoned up the courage to go through with it and accept her kiss.

She pressed her lips to mine, and after a moment, she opened her mouth into a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She pushed her entire sticky mouthful of semen into my mouth. I had tasted my semen before, but I will never forget that slightly bitter, alkaline taste. She and I shared a deep, passionate kiss, pushing my sperm back and forth from my mouth to her mouth, swallowing it a little bit at a time, and smearing it all over both of our faces. That kiss is still one of my most memorable sexual experiences.

--

Annie called me about a week and a half before my 26th birthday.

"HI!" she said, "Long time no see!... You know, you have a birthday coming up."

"I sure do!" I said, already getting interested.

"You know..." Annie said, "I've been thinking about our little, um, tradition on birthdays, and I wanted to know if you would like to come over to my place next Thursday for a little celebration. I have something very special but I've been thinking about."

How could I say no to that? I could feel my cock already starting to swell as I was talking to her on the telephone.

"You couldn't keep me away." I said.

"Wonderful! I'm so excited!" Annie said. "I'll call you later in the week, we can figure out the details. This year I would like to keep this a surprise."

We talked later in the week, and we agreed that I would come by her little apartment at 7 on Thursday night. Her roommate Kelly was going to be away.

A night with Annie was on my mind all week, no matter what I was doing; working, running, grocery shopping, There's a certain feeling that you get as a single man when you're preparing for a date, and you absolutely, know that by the end of the night you will be completely sexually satisfied.

Difficult as it was, especially with the all the memories of the amazing things she had done to me, I forced myself to stop masturbating 3 or 4 days before the date. I wanted to be sure that I would be able to give an impressive amount of semen to play with.

I arrived at her apartment and knocked on her door. She opened it slowly, barefoot and wearing only a short silk bathrobe. Her smile could hardly contain the glee that she had in seeing me. We kissed, hugged hello and caught up a little bit, sat down and had some wine, and some cheese and crackers.

"Ooh- this is going to be so much fun! I don't want to be too forward, but then again, we both know perfectly well why we are here... Or at least, one of us does! Will you take a shower with me? We can get squeaky clean together before we get filthy!"

We both went into the bathroom together and Annie started the shower. She let the robe drop, and I found out that all she was wearing underneath was a thin, see-through, skimpy black thong. My absolute favorite!

She made a bit of a show of turning around, pushing her ass out, and pushing her panties down and stepping out them. When she turned back around, I saw that her pussy was shaved completely smooth and hairless.

"Is that my present?" I asked.

"Nope. Not all of it, anyway... Don't worry sweetie. All will be revealed."

We soaped each other up in the shower, and she noticed that I had shaven myself smooth too. We got out of the shower, and dried each other off. She put her skimpy panties back and her robe back on, but I asked me to stay undressed.

We went back to her bed, and lay down, and started making out. I figured whatever the surprise was, I would be getting it in due course. I was in heaven. She was grinding that smooth pussy against my cock and I had my hands all over her ass. We were both getting pretty worked up.

She started to whisper dirty talk into my ear.

"Do you remember that time... that time you asked me to share your cum with you? Oh my Goddess that was hot. It gets me wet just thinking about it."

"Do you remember that taste, sweetie?" she whispered. "Do you remember what it felt like to share it with me?"

The sound of her purring about the deviant things we had done together in the past was getting me very aroused.

" Yes." I whispered, "Yes I did."

"I was so proud of you for asking for it" She whispered. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Yes." I said.

"Okay, sweetie. In order for me to give you your present, you need to trust me completely. We aren't dating right now, but you know that I would never do anything to hurt you, and that I only want to see you happy."

The tone of your voice changed a little bit.

"We have had some amazing adventures together, and this could be one to top them all, but in order for tonight to work, I need to know that you can turn yourself over to me, completely. If you trust my feelings for you, do you think you can do that?"

I was starting to get a bit puzzled and wondering exactly what she had in mind. But at the same time, I knew her heart, and what she said was true; I trusted her.

"Yes, Annie." I said "I promise."

"Yesssss!" she said. "I'm so excited. Are you ready? Let's go."

She pulled me up from the bed, and led me teasingly by the cock back out to her living room, to the faux fur rug next to her coffee table.

"I need you to get down on your knees right here." She said.

She kneeled down in front of me so we were face to face. She drew open her robe. And let it fall to the floor. We were kneeling face to face. My cock was incredibly hard. She was wearing nothing but her filmy panties. We were looking directly at each other.

She reached over and grabbed her little train case where she kept her toys, and snapped the top open. "I need you to put this on," She said, as she pulled out a leather blindfold (one that I'd certainly seen before.) She put it on me, and I could see a single thing. Then, she put some leather handcuffs on my hands so that they were cuffed in front of my body.

There I was, on my knees in her living room, naked, blindfolded, and cuffed. I was not sure what to expect next. She came to my side, took my cock in her hand, and slowly began to stroke it. She could feel how aroused I was.

She began to whisper in my ear, "Ooh," She said, "I can feel how hard you are, birthday boy. I'm going to tell you right now. Tonight is going to end with you pumping that great, big load of cum I know you have for me right into my mouth. But we have a few things to attend to before we get to that.

"Sweetie, remember your promise to me. I want you to relax, and feel the feelings your body has. I want you to stop thinking about categories, things that have happened before this moment, and the things that will happen after. I want you to concentrate only on this moment, and what your body is telling you it wants. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes." I said. I was starting to realize that this might be a little more than I had bargained for. But it was just me and Annie.

"Tonight, you have to follow my instructions. See, I think you want some things that you don't' have the courage to ask for. For your birthday, I'm going to change that, for just one night. Tonight, you don't have to have the courage. I will have the courage for you. All you have to do is follow my instructions, and do what your body tells you feels natural."

She continued to stroke my cock.

"Now take a deep breath. Are you ready?"

I hesitated a bit, but thought about what she had said. "Y-yes. I'm ready."

As she stroked, she whispered, "Think of all those times you have looked down and watched me bobbing up and down on the head of your cock, pleasuring you, begging for your cum. You know how much I love giving you pleasure. We're not even dating anymore, but you still love having your little cumslut come over and service you, don't you? When you are looking down on me, with my mouth full of cock, do you ever wonder how it feels?"

She knew I did. She was the only one I had ever told.

"Do you ever wonder what it feels like to give that much pleasure to someone? What it feels like to have a thick cock in your mouth? What it feels like to bring someone to orgasm? To swallow everything you are given? I know you wonder. Because you whispered it in my ear. You have already admitted it to me. So, tell me again. Have you ever wanted to know what it would be like to suck off a big, beautiful cock?"

"Yes." I whispered, embarrassed. Almost inaudibly.

"You have to say it." She said, more sternly. "You have to tell me. Tell me you want it."

"I do." I stammered, "I want it. I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my mouth."

"Thank you for being so brave" she said, switching back to a more nurturing voice, still gently stroking my cock, "Because tonight you are going to get your wish. Tonight, it is your turn to be my little cumslut. Tonight, you going lick, kiss, suck a thick, beautiful cock, and experience what it feels like when a man comes in your mouth. And then, you are going to swallow down every last drop of his cum."

I started to panic a bit. "Um, Annie..."

"Shhh. Relax," She whispered. I will be right here with you the whole time, sweetie. You just told me you want this. I will be right next to you to help you get through it. And especially to make sure that you can't back out. I would ask you if you were ready for this, but it doesn't really matter, now does it? Because this is happening."

"The blindfold you are wearing is a grace I've given you for tonight to make it a bit easier on you. I don't think you could look up into the eyes of the man you are servicing without wondering if you are gay. Not that it matters to me, of course. But I think that would be a bit too much to take. You are wearing a blindfold because I think it's better if you don't know who you are sucking off. It should make it a bit easier, too because, unfortunately, you don't really get along the guy this beautiful cock belongs to at all. You've always thought he was a bit of a jerk.

She continued stroking my cock.

I was panicky and nervous. "Annie... I..."

"Shhh" She said, "Its okay to be scared. Do you remember pushing my face into Jenny's pussy? I was scared then. But I did it. With you pushing the back of my head into her."

"I want you to concentrate only on the act itself. I want you to give yourself over to it. The only thing in your world will be my voice, and the cock that you're pleasuring."

At that moment, I heard the door of the other bedroom click open, and the sound of another person slowly walking towards us, and stopping right in front of us.

I heard pajama bottoms fall to the floor.

I heard her sigh softly, clearly looking at him, whoever it was.

"Excuse me for just a moment," she said, as she let my cock go and moved away from me. I could hear the sounds of her muffled moaning and slurping, as she starting to suck him off; sounds of I knew so well from having my cock in her mouth.

Then I heard her bring her mouth off, and catch her breath.

I was trembling. She came up right next to me, took my cock back in her hand, and whispered in my ear.

"Remember sweetie, you don't have to have the courage. All you have to do is follow my instructions. There's a big beautiful cock inches from your face right now that is begging to be sucked. Waiting to fill your mouth with a hot load of cum, that you are going to swallow."

"There's nothing you can do. There's no way you can get out of this. All you can do just let go, and give yourself over to this experience. Now open your mouth, and take what I am going to give you."

hickmouse
hickmouse
90 Followers
12