A Birthday Threesome ? And More!

Story Info
He knew just the present for her.
11.8k words
4.37
203.3k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken stared down at her naked body, gently stroking her firm, flat stomach. There was no doubt in his mind that Vicki was beautiful, perhaps not conventionally beautiful, but still beautiful.

Her black, shoulder length hair was in a tangled mass, framing her face against the pillow. Her face seemed so peaceful, her eyes closed, her full, moist lips apart. Her pert, but by no means small, breasts rose and fell gently as she breathed. Her firm breasts tilt slightly upwards, her nipples pointed and very sensitive, her aureoles and nipples small and dark.

As she was lying so still, her tummy was totally flat, the muscles clearly defined, her neat little navel nestling in the bowl of her belly. Her hips were narrow, and her legs long and shapely. Her pubic mound was prominent, her hair very short. Vicki kept fit by jogging, and this showed in her well-toned body. Her sun tan from the previous years holiday was still evident, her breasts only a little paler than the rest of her.

She stirred, drawing a knee up, and away from her body. He glimpsed her pussy between her legs. Her pink outer lips seemed pale and moist, her larger inner lips clearly visible to him, dark and prominent. Her sensitive little clit was nowhere to be seen, still hidden behind its hood.

He loved her with a passion, and had done so ever since they first met at college. They’d been together for the ten years since then, and had been married for the last three. They had always been faithful to each other – in fact, apart from the odd fumble before they met, they were each other’s only sexual partners. They were totally fulfilled, enjoying a very active – and creative – sex life.

Totally fulfilled that is, apart from one thing – Ken desperately wanted to see Vicki being fucked by another man. He longed to see another man driving his cock into her tight little pussy, while he fed his cock into her mouth. And he was sure that Vicki wanted this as well.

The idea wasn’t something new. It had all started during a particularly vigorous sex session a year or so ago, when in the throes of fucking they had started to fantasise. Ken had whispered this fantasy into Vicki’s ear while he drove his cock into her. Her reaction was amazing, and they both came almost immediately. This had happened a good few times since then.

But afterwards, Vicki was more reserved about the idea, more unsure. Ken knew that to make it happen, Vicki had to be ready, and not have the chance to change her mind. He also knew that deep down Vicki wanted this as much as he did – and that she would enjoy just as much as him. But should he try and make it happen? And how?

Looking down at Vicki, touching her, with these thoughts going through his mind had given Ken a monster hard on. He slid closer to her, his hard cock now resting along her thigh.

He bent over her, blowing softly on her ripe, suckable nipple. She stirred slightly, but didn’t open her eyes or wake up. He licked gently across the same nipple, leaving a wet trail behind him, before swirling the tip of his tongue around the hard little nub of flesh, licking her in small, wet circles. She stirred again, her head tossing from side to side. She pushed her body up to meet his mouth, her hand reaching out to hold his head to her breast.

Ken sucked on her nipple, drawing it into his mouth, tasting her, his tongue rubbing across the hard, rubbery flesh. His hand slid from her firm tummy towards her pussy. As he ran his fingertip along her slit, her juices sprung from her. His hand went past her pussy, and onto her thighs, caressing the soft flesh on the inside of each one before sliding back up to her wetness. He rubbed her clit softly, teasing it out of its hiding place.

Moving away from her nipple, he kissed her moist lips, the tip of his tongue licking along them. She stirred, automatically kissing him back, her hips beginning to jerk upwards as his fingers played around her clit and pussy.

Sliding down the bed, he settled between her thighs, his tongue now working gently on her pussy before flicking up to her clit. She moaned, her eyes still shut, her hands reaching for his head, pulling him to her, pressing her hot wetness onto his hungry mouth. He plunged his tongue inside her, fucking her quickly, tasting the sweet juices pouring from her.

As her moans got louder, as she started to really wake up, he moved back up the bed, his hard cock hanging heavily below his body. He rested his cock head against her pussy, her hands moving instinctively to hold him. She stroked him urgently, pulling his foreskin tight back to fully expose his helmet before dragging him towards her demanding pussy, her hips thrusting upwards to meet him.

With a cry, he drove into her wetness, burying his cock deep inside her. She cried out, her pussy clenching his cock, drawing him deep inside her. Ken bent his head forward and sucked an erect nipple into his hungry mouth, his cock driving into her harder and harder as she thrust her hips up to meet him, as she urged him to suck on her, as their cries filled the room.

Vicki held his head to her breast, her fingers tangled in her hair. He drew her breast into his mouth, his tongue lashing across her nipple. She clawed at his back with her other hand, demanding that he fuck her harder, deeper.

His balls slapped noisily against her bum as he fucked her, her juices leaking from her as he slammed into her, his hips driving his cock deeper inside her with every thrust. She pushed up to meet him, their rhythm perfect for the hard fuck they both wanted, that they both needed.

Vicki shouted as she came, her climax exploding outwards from her pussy and across her body, her nipple seeming to swell in Ken’s mouth as it washed through her. Moments later Ken buried his cock inside her, holding himself deep in her pussy as his cum shot out of him to flood her body. Vicki cried out again as she felt his throbbing cock, felt his hot cum, so far inside her.

They clung to each other, Ken now moving slowly inside her, as their bodies came back down to earth. They kissed softly, lovingly. At last they separated, Vicki reaching down to hold Ken’s semi-erect cock, loving the feeling of their wet juices on him. Vicki dozed off again, satisfied for now.

As he lay back, Vicki curled up next to him, his balls still throbbing, Ken thought about their shared fantasy again. The more he thought about it, the surer he was that Vicki wanted it to come true as much as he did. He knew what he wanted to do, but should he?

A few weeks later, everything became clearer.

*************************

Vicki works for a large firm of lawyers, with a lot of other girls, all of who seem to getting married. The week before she’d been out on a hen party for one of the girls, and hadn’t staggered home until two in the morning. She was very drunk and talking gibberish – that is, until she spoke about the male stripper. Then she was very coherent, her eyes very bright, and there was no doubt what she thought of him. Apparently, the guy had been very good looking, and hung like a donkey!

By the time Ken got Vicki to bed, she was all over him. When he entered her, he was amazed at how wet she was, how wanton. The sight of someone – or something – had clearly turned her on.

The next morning, Vicki’s head was throbbing like mad at breakfast. When Ken asked her about the night before she seemed coy about the stripper, but did admit to being amazed by his cock. She also let slip that he was due to appear at the hen party she was going to the following week as well.

The next week went slowly for Ken. On the night of the hen party, Ken offered to give Vicki a lift, and to pick her up. She seemed a bit surprised, but quite glad that she wouldn’t have to worry about sorting out a lift home. After he dropped her off at the night club the party was taking place in, he returned home, arranging to pick Vicki up just after midnight.

Ken made sure he arrived back at the club far earlier than midnight. He soon found the hen party by the loud screams from the woman. As he crept in at the back, he could see that the stripper was doing his act. His timing was just right.

The stripper was well built, and was stood in front of the bride to be, getting her to run her hands over his body. All he was wearing was a sort of thong, the bulge in the front making it more than obvious just how big he was. Vicki was sat next to the bride to be, her eyes bright.

With a shout, the stripper pulled what was left of his clothes off. His cock bounced free, already half erect. The screams were deafening – as were the cheers as he thrust himself towards the bride, encouraging her to touch him. The bride reached out and stroked him, before quickly pulling her hand away.

Ken’s mouth went dry as he saw Vicki reach out to grab the man, her eyes glazed as she ran her hand up and down his long, thick cock, her other hand reaching under him to cradle his heavy balls. She only held him for seconds, but her pleasure was clear to see. Ken’s mind was made up as he turned and went back to the car to wait for Vicki.

She came out of the club only a few minutes later. As she climbed into the car, she reached over and squeezed Ken’s cock, before kissing him, her tongue quickly exploring his mouth, her mouth sucking on his tongue as he responded, his cock rising, his mind full of visions of Vicki touching the stripper, of his cock and balls in her hands.

As they kissed, Ken reached for her braless breasts, squeezing them through her thin top, feeling her hard little nipples against his hands. She pulled his flies apart, and dragged his cock out into the open. Pushing his hands away, she dropped her head into his lap and sucked him into her mouth.

His cock was as hard as steel as he thrust upwards, driving himself deep into her mouth with one thrust. She gagged slightly as his cock hit the back of her throat, but she quickly recovered to suck on him, her tongue lashing across his sensitive cock head as she reached a hand down to his balls.

Ken reached across again, pulling her top up so that he could tweak her nipples, his hands rough on her soft skin. As he rubbed her nipples, he felt his balls aching, filling with cum. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out for long, and seconds later he cried out, his cum spurting into Vicki’s mouth and throat. She sucked at him hungrily, wanting more, surprised at how fast he had cum.

Ken pulled Vicki to him, kissing her passionately, the taste of cum in her mouth as her tongue swirled around his. He slid a hand up her short skirt and into her soaking panties. His fingers quickly found her pussy and pushed into her.

He finger fucked her quickly, first one finger, then two, then three. She held him tight, their mouths tight together, her pussy clamped around his fingers. Her hips pushed forward to meet his hand, her body wanting, needing, some release. Her pussy throbbed around his hand as her climax came equally as quickly, her juices soaking her clothes as she cried out.

They clung together, breathing heavily, the car full of the heavy scent of sex. They kissed softly.

“Take me home,” she murmured into his lips, both of them suddenly conscious of the other cars around them.

As they drove, Vicki’s hand rested in Ken’s lap, touching and caressing his still naked cock. By the time they arrived home ten minutes later, he was rock hard again. Ken parked the car on the drive, down the side of the house. He switched the engine off, and quickly pulled Vicki to him. His hands were everywhere as they kissed, his tongue thrusting into her mouth. With a gasp they pulled apart. Before Ken could do anything else, Vicki opened the door and got out of the car.

Ken followed, trying to hide his still naked cock, eager to get inside the house. But Vicki had stopped, and was now looking at him.

“Come and fuck me,” she called out to him softly, before leaning back across the bonnet of the car, one hand on her breasts, the other rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

He went to her urgently, his painfully hard cock bouncing in front of him. He glanced around – they were over looked by a couple of houses, but all the windows seemed to be dark.

He reached Vicki in seconds, and quickly pushed her skirt up to her waist. In the dim light, he could see her pussy outlined through her thin panties, her lips clearly visible where the thin material was clinging to her wetness. Vicki gasped as Ken reached down and rubbed a finger along her slit, pushing the wet material into her. He rubbed her clit, her moans getting louder. With a jerk, he ripped her knickers away from her, exposing her wet pussy, her clit, to him.

He wrapped his arms around her legs, pushing them up as she wrapped them around him, exposing herself fully, pulling him closer. His cock nudged against her pussy, and then with a soft cry he plunged into her, driving his cock deep into her body. He reached for her top, pushing it up to expose her beautiful breasts. He slammed into her hard, watching her breasts bounce as he fucked her.

Vicki cried out, her pussy clinging to Ken’s cock as it drove into her, filling her. She felt his hands roughly running over her breasts and nipples, rubbing her, pinching her. She pressed her hands down on his, holding them tight to her.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” she told him again, “Come on – harder.”

The night air was full of their noise – his balls slapping against her, her pussy squelching as he drove into her repeatedly, both their moans and cries. They were oblivious to everything around them, to where they were.

Ken pulled out of her and rolled her over. Vicki stretched out over the front of her car, her naked breasts against the cold metal. She pushed her pert ass into the air, her legs apart, her wet pussy begging for more.

Ken poked his cock between her damp thighs and back into her hot, wet body. He pushed deep into her, his finger exploring her bum, fingering her crack, fingering her tiny, puckered entrance. Her cries got louder as he drove his cock into pussy, pounding into her spread eagled body, his hips moving in time to his finger fucking of her bum.

Vicki almost screamed as she came, as Ken drove into her deeper, taking her over the edge, a wave of pleasure filling her, a fleeting thought of that huge cock entering her mind again. Ken watched her as she came, watching her body tense, sensing what she was thinking. With a cry he came, great jets of his thick cum pouring into her.

He held her hips, holding his cock deep inside her while the last of his cum gushed into her. Vicki rolled back over as they slumped together, holding each other tight, kissing softly. They held each other for long moments as they recovered, before going inside. They went straight to bed, making love into the early hours, before grabbing a few hours sleep.

*************************

At work the next day, Ken could not stop thinking about the fantasy he had, now sure that Vicki would join in if the time was right. This thought stayed with him, although he did nothing about it, content now to wait for the right moment, knowing it would come sooner or later. As it turned out, he didn’t need to wait much longer.

*************************

A few weeks later, Ken and Vicki flew off to Portugal for a couple of week’s holiday. They always went at the same time of year, as it coincided with their birthdays, which were only a few days apart.

As always, they had chosen as expensive a hotel as they could afford. The reception area was plush, the staff attentive, and the room simply luxurious. They unpacked quickly, and then made love on the huge bed. Afterwards they dozed in each other’s arms.

Vicki woke up first, and went for a shower. When she was finished, she slipped on a gown, poured herself a drink, and went out onto the balcony. The view was stunning. The swimming pools, the beach, the local town, were all laid out before her several floors below.

When Ken woke up, he went straight through to the bathroom, spotting Vicki out on the balcony as he passed. When he was finished, he went out to join her, still naked. Ken curled my arms around her from behind, and slipped his hands inside her gown to cup her breasts. She sighed, and wiggled her bum back against him, turning her head for a kiss.

They stood together for a while, watching the people far below, taking in the fantastic view. There were no other tall buildings around them, so they were both comfortable when Ken undid Vicki’s gown, and slipped it down her arms. She pushed her bum back against his hardening cock again, as Ken pressed back, holding her hips, pulling her to him. He moved a hand around her body to cup her pussy, his finger slipping easily into her wetness.

She pushed back harder, arching her back, presenting her pussy to him. Ken’s cock slid between her thighs and into her body. She moaned softly as he stretched and filled her, his cock buried inside, her bum hard against his body. Ken slipped out of her until only the tip of his cock was inside her pussy, and then he was back inside her, fucking her with long, slow strokes.

He caressed her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples with his fingertips. Ken held her tighter, squeezing her breasts as he pulled her closer, as his thrusts became faster, harder. She slipped her hand between her legs, and rubbed her own clit. Her moans – and his groans – got loader and more intense, matching the intensity of their bodies as they fucked, their hands, their hips, their bodies moving rhythmically as one.

They tried to muffle their cries as they came, Ken’s cum pumping strongly into Vicki’s body to mix with her own juices, before running onto her thighs as he continued sliding into her, prolonging their pleasure, their ecstasy.

She turned around and clung to him, their lips meshed together, their tongues slipping over each other. Ken held her firm ass, caressing her, holding her, as they came down from their explosive high. Vicki led Ken back into the room, and they showered together, running their hands over each other’s bodies slowly, sensually. Then they dried each other with big, white towels before dressing for dinner.

As they walked into the dining room, Ken knew that Vicki would attract a lot of attention. He knew just how good she looked in a strapless dress that clung softly to her curves. He felt so proud as he walked in with her, knowing that so many men – and woman – were looking at her, and perhaps envying him. He glanced around, his cock hardening as the thought of his – their? – fantasy came into his mind. Thankfully the headwaiter arrived to take Vicki’s hand, and lead to one of his best tables.

As they sat down, the headwaiter snapped his fingers, and a waitress arrived. Ken looked up, his mouth dropping open as he took in just how beautiful she was. He yelped as Vicki kicked him, a grin on her face.

“My name is Maria,” the waitress told them huskily, “I will be looking after you.”

She looked Ken in the eyes, well aware of how good she looked, of the effect she could have. She turned to talk to Vicki, flashing her a delicious smile, looking her up and down without a hint of jealously.

Ken watched the two girls as Maria handed them their menus, and told them about the restaurant. He didn’t see the wine waiter arrive until he noticed Vicki blush slightly, her eyes travelling up and down. Ken looked to his side. The waiter’s name was Luis, and if Maria were beautiful then Vicki would surely find him to be handsome.

The next few days flew by. They spent most of the time by the pool or on the beach, relaxing and sun bathing. In the evening they dined at the hotel, always being given the best of service by Maria and Luis. Both of the staff flirted with them outrageously, especially Luis - who gave Vicki more and more attention as her tan began to emphasis her looks.