A Birthday to Remember

Story Info
Group (Threesome), first time between friends, some anal.
3.3k words
4.29
84.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxyEyes
SxyEyes
1 Followers

Thanks to Cheer_Smartie526 for editing this story.

*****

The day finally arrived. It was her birthday. We had talked about doing this for some time now but never agreed on a time or when we actually wanted it to take place. It was put on the backburner several times. Then I came up with a suggestion, unknown to her. I decided to announce it on her special day.

Michelle is very beautiful. To me, she is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. A gorgeous body, beautiful long hair, and legs to die for. Our first meeting was at a lecture while in college. I sat down next to her and she said hello to me for the first time. That beautiful soft voice attracted me to her instantly. I looked up at her and said hello in response and we locked eyes. We looked at each other for a moment but it seemed like an eternity. She smiled at me and I smiled back. When I looked down towards her hands, I noticed she was holding part of a newspaper, the Home Rental section. At the time, I was also looking for a new place to live so I introduced myself.

"My name is Shawn." I stammered.

She responded, "Michelle, nice to meet you."

I informed her that I was looking for a new place to live and if she needed a roommate, I would be more than happy to share a place with her. I gave her one of my cards and we returned our attention to the lecture. A few days later she called me and took me up on my offer. The house that she wanted to rent was a 3 bedroom home, already furnished. She asked me to help her look for a third person to occupy the third room in order to help keep costs down. We both screened applicants and if one of us didn't agree on a person, it was a "no go." After several days of applicants, we finally found someone. Keith. A very polite and, at the same time, funny gentleman. At his interview, he had brought a cup of coffee with him. The top wasn't on very tight so when he went to take drink, it poured down his shirt. We all laughed and he said, "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all." Of course more laughter followed after that. From that time forward, we became roommates.

Over the course of the next 2 years, the three of us became really close. We could talk about anything. We became very open with each other, especially when it came to sex. One evening while we were eating dinner, the topic of having sex with more than one person at a time came up. Just as a conversation piece, Michelle said, "Has any of you ever slept with more than one person at a time in the same night?" Now we always have interesting conversations when we're eating and this was definitely no acception.

Keith responded, "I came close one time. It would have been with two girls too but one got sick from the party that we were at so the other girl drove her home."

I never even came close so I blurted out "no, I haven't, although I wish that I have."

"Would u rather have two girls or another guy and girl?" Michelle asked with a smile.

I said, "It really doesn't matter to me but don't get me wrong. I'm not gay by any means but I wouldn't mind sharing either."

"What about u Keith? Are you strictly a two girl, one guy man?"

Keith paused for a moment and then said, "You know, I could go along with either myself. Although, if there was another guy involved, he would have to be trustworthy. No blabbermouth. Talk concerning the threesome would have to stay within the group."

There was a small pause after that and then I said, "So what about you Michelle? Have u ever had a threesome before?"

She laughed, "No, but have thought about it quite often. Never really ran across the right set of people though."

We continued on with dinner talking about different things throughout the meal that night. During the next year or so, the topic of a threesome would pop up more and more, pretty much on a regular basis. Both Keith and I are very attracted to Michelle and Michelle was also attracted to both of us which she stated to each of us on several different occasions. I knew her birthday was coming up soon, so I said to Keith, "Let's give Michelle a birthday that she has never had before."

"Ok. What do u have in mind?"

I said, "A threesome."

Keith's eyes just about popped out of his head. "A threesome?" He stammered.

"Yes", I responded. "She's attracted to the both of us and we to her. We know each other and we're very comfortable with each other. We talk about threesomes constantly. We know she wants to have one just as much as we do. She has stated that to us several times, together and separately. So what do you think? Want to sit down together and ask her if she's willing to do this with us?"

Keith thought for a moment, "Sure. Count me in."

I said, "There's just one thing. If she agrees, we can't tell her we have it planned for her birthday."

Keith said, "Sure, that's not a problem."

When we were sitting down eating dinner that night, I popped the question to her. Michelle looked at the both us with a glow in her eyes that I had never seen before. I don't know if Keith saw it or not, but I did. She had a small grin on her beautiful face as she agreed to the threesome. The three of us talked a little more about it, mainly discussing when it should take place, making sure all three of us would be home on a specific day. During the discussion of this, a day was never settled upon, at least as far as Michelle knew.

I arrived at home and they were sitting at the dinner table.

"Hey Shawn. We just sat down to eat." Michelle said.

"Great. I'm hungry," I said in response. I was hungry for more than just food. I had anticipated this night for some time now. I sat down at the table and asked how everyone's day went.

Keith said, "I did pretty much nothing today. I was off from work so I became a lounge potato. I did muster some energy to do some inside cleaning though."

Michelle responded, "Not much on my end. I picked up some things while I was out earlier but other than that, my day was uneventful."

We talked about several different things while eating as we usually do. When we finished dinner, the three of us changed into our night clothes and sat on the couch with Michelle in the middle, each of us with a glass of wine. I started the conversation with a smile, "Both Keith and I have a birthday present that we would like to give to you tonight."

With a giggle, she responded, "I thought you two had forgotten what day this was. I was about to call the President and suggest that you two be demoted." With that, we all laughed.

I continued, "With your permission, Keith and I would like to have a threesome with you tonight. We would be your birthday present."

Her breathing stopped for a second as she looked at the both of us. The approval was in her eyes before she even said yes. With a smile, she responded, "Oh my goodness! You two definitely didn't forget my birthday this year as I thought." Ok, but I'm sure you two knew that I wouldn't say no as well."

We both said yes in unison. We finished our wine and then I proceeded to make the first move. I put my hand on her face and kissed her gently and passionately on the lips. Keith started kissing the length of her neck and nibbling at her ear. She let it all happen, allowing us complete control of her body. Keith and I proceeded together. I pleasured one-half of her body while Keith pleasured the other half. She leaned back on the couch and accepted us completely. I gently slid my hand around her neck and down her night gown, brushing over her breast and hardened nipple, looking in her beautiful eyes as I did this. I proceeded to her stomach and then to her leg while kissing her once more.

Keith moved down her body in accord with me. She spread her legs, inviting us to continue. Moving back up her body, I started kissing the side of her neck and worked my way down to her breast and nipple. I sucked on her hardened nipple through her night gown and Keith was doing same. Moans of satisfaction escaped her lips as we took our time to pleasure her. She never wore a bra under her night gown so the friction of the shear material on her nipples made her body quiver.

While sucking on her nipple through the night gown, I slid my hand down to her leg once more and caressed it while moving back up to her pussy. I reached under her night gown and started massaging her pussy through her panties. She was wearing a thong. Perfect. As I slid my hand up and down, I could feel her wetness soaking her thong.

"Oh yes," she moaned as I moved a finger inside her thong and between her pussy lips, sliding my finger up and down and paying close attention to her clit, using her wetness to stimulate her clit even more. She was breathing more heavily now, lost in the pleasure. While I was sucking on her nipple and messaging her pussy, Keith was kissing her deeply and gently rubbing and pinching her other nipple. He then worked his mouth back to her breast and proceeded to suck on her nipple once more. I finally moved a finger inside her. She was so wet and tight. She grunted and moan while opening her legs even farther, allowing me complete access to her pussy.

I started out finger fucking her slowly, her wetness dripping on my finger and legs. I reached my thumb inside her thong and rubbed her clit in unison with my finger sliding in and out of her pussy. Increasing the speed of my finger and thumb, she began to arch her back. Her moans became louder and I knew she was almost ready to climax. I removed my finger and thumb, not wanting her to orgasm yet.

"Please, more. I want more," she begged.

"You're going to get more sweetie. I promise. This is just the beginning" I said. I reached underneath her night gown to remove her thong. I pulled them down her legs and from around her ankles and laid them on the floor. Keith also stopped sucking on her nipple. I left the room for a moment and returned with a blindfold.

"From this point until we're finished, you won't see who is doing what to you."

"Oh my goodness!" she breathed. I kissed her passionately on the lips, then moved behind her and proceeded to put the blindfold on her, her breathing quickening in anticipation.

After the blindfold was secured, we both took an arm and stood her up. We lifted the night gown over her head and let it fall to the floor. She was totally naked now wearing only the blindfold. She looked so beautiful standing there, her mouth partly open, breathing heavily, wondering what was coming next. Every time she took in a breath, her breast would lift, her nipples pointing outward, ready to be sucked again. Her pussy, cleaned shaven, was dripping with her juices. We sat her back down on the couch and walked away from her.

"Wait, where are u two going", she asked.

"Don't move from the couch. We're right here," I said. We took our clothes off and walked back over to the couch. She was sitting upright the way we left her. Keith and I each took one of her hands and placed it on our cocks. We were both hard and she moan in satisfaction. She needed no instruction.

She took me in her mouth greedily, sucking hard and stroking me with her hand at the same time. She stroked Keith's cock with the same motion. It felt so good to finally have her mouth wrapped around my cock. I put her hand to her side and grabbed the back of her head. I fucked her mouth and throat like there was no tomorrow. My balls would slap her chin every time I went deep in her throat. She gagged from me fucking her mouth but she never stopped sucking. She loved it just as much as I did. I pulled her mouth away so Keith could take control of her mouth. He fucked her mouth just as hard as I did, allowing her to gulp in air on occasion. All she could do was moan her approval while she had her mouth full with cock.

We pulled away and leaned her back on the couch. Keith walked to the back of the couch and I position myself between her legs. I grabbed both her ankles and pushed them toward the back of the couch. Keith took them from me and pulled them back the rest of the way, spreading her legs nice and wide in the process. I slid her down on the couch so that part of her ass was hanging off. Her pussy was so inviting. I lowered myself and began licking her pussy. Her taste and smell were intoxicating. I sucked and licked on her pussy lips and clit.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, yes! You're going to make me cum so hard!" she cried.

I sucked even harder on her clit and rolled it between my lips as I proceeded to tongue fuck her. She couldn't hold back anymore. She arched her back, "I'm coming in your mouth, unnggg!" She strained against Keith's grip but he held her in place with her legs nice and wide. Her head was moving from side to side as I continued.

"I'm going to cum again! Oh my gosh! I'm going to cum again. Unnggg!" she moaned. I moved my face away and position the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy lips. She was still breathing hard from cumming as I thrust my cock inside her.

She grunted, "You're so big! You're stretching me so good baby!" Keith let go of both ankles for a moment and grabbed both wrist to pull them over her head. I pushed her legs back toward him once more so he could grab her ankles again as well. Now he had both her ankles and arms. He pushed her legs down so that her knees were touching the bottom couch cushion on both sides of her. I braced myself against the couch cushions behind her and fucked her hard and deep. I buried my cock inside her with each thrust. Her pussy juice was dripping down the crack of her ass and my cock and balls were drenched.

"Fuck me, fuck me! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Unnggg, I'm cumming all over your cock, unnggg!" she cried out.

Her pussy clenched my cock and spasmed. I fucked her hard and deep, making her cum several times. I pulled out of her and walked around to the back of the couch where Keith was standing. I took hold of her ankles and wrist while Keith moved to the front. She was breathing so hard, she could hardly speak.

"I don't know how much more I can take! I came so hard so many times!" she panted. Keith was in front of her now and by the time she spoke her last words, Keith plunged deep inside of her.

"Unh! Oh my gosh, yes! More, more, I can take more! Fuck me hard baby! Fuck me hard!"

With that, Keith rammed into her hard and deep and she came instantly. "Holy shit, yes! I'm cumming!" Trying to catch her breath, she barely spoke the words. Her head was franticly moving from side to side as he continued to fuck her to several more orgasms. He pulled out of her and I let go of her ankles and wrists. Her arms and legs dropped to the couch as she fell limped, catching her breath. We weren't done just yet. We helped her off the couch and led her to her bedroom. We put her on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and position a pillow in front her. I bent her down so that her head was resting on the pillow and her arms to the side of her. Her ass was in the perfect position for her finale birthday fuck.

Keith positioned himself along me. Her asshole was pointing straight at me. Keith began rubbing her clit, applying small amounts of pressure. It didn't take her long before she was ready to cum again. He slowed his motion so that she wouldn't just yet. I wet my finger with her pussy juices and messaged her asshole.

"Oh baby! That feels so good!" she purred. When her ass was dripping with her own juices, I pushed my finger inside her ass while Keith increased his speed on her clit. "Oh my gosh! I've never felt anything like this before!" she moaned. In response, I buried my finger deep in her ass and finger fucked it for a few minutes. She was moaning and writhing as she was nearing an orgasm. I slipped two wet fingers in and continued. Right when she was about to cum, I pulled my fingers out and Keith slowed down.

I reached over to the dresser where there was some Vaseline and lubed my cock. Keith was still rubbing her clit. I position the head of my cock in front of her asshole, grabbed her waist and pushed forward. She made a loud gasp as the head of my cock opened her up and popped in. Keith rubbed her clit franticly. She came loudly. At that moment, I pushed forward and buried every inch in her ass. Her head rose off the pillow, her mouth open, gasping for air as she continued to cum. Grasping her waist, I rammed my cock deep in her ass with long fast strokes. She came so hard that she passed out for a moment and awoke still cumming. She was moaning and whimpering, begging me not to stop and I didn't. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore.

I plowed her ass while Keith rubbed her clit like a man possessed. Michelle and I exploded with great intensity as I filled her ass up with cum. Her whole body was shaking while she gasped for breath. I held her tight with my cock buried deep inside her ass until we both stopped spasming. She went limp and laid flat on the bed as I pulled out of her. Keith and I switched positions. Keith lubed his cock, got on top of her, and plunged deep in her ass as I reached under her to rub her clit hard and fast.

"Unnggg! I'm cumming again! Oh my gosh, I'm cumming again, unnggg!" Keith fucked her until they both came, with Keith filling her ass up with his cum as well. Sprawled on her bed with our combined cum seeping from her ass, she had no more energy left. Keith and I cleaned up in the bathroom and I brought a wash cloth and towel for Michelle. I removed the blindfold and we cleaned her gently. All three of us laid on her bed, each of us on either side of her.

"Happy birthday Michelle" I said, right before we went to sleep.

SxyEyes
SxyEyes
1 Followers