A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to clear my throat twice before any intelligible sounds would come out of my mouth. “Angie….I’m…I’m going to cum.” She redoubled her assault on my cock at this, sucking even harder, bobbing her head up and down faster and faster, stroking the base of my shaft with her delicate hand. I could take no more. With a cry of passion from the very depths of my soul, I came. And came, and came, and came. I must have spewed a quart of sperm into my sister’s loving mouth. Without breaking rhythm, Angie kept sucking, and swallowed every drop, moaning happily all the while. When I finally stopped spasming, she took the time to lick and suck my entire length, forcing her tongue into my pee hole, to make sure she had every drop.

Smiling at me, she crawled up my body and gave me a deep soul kiss. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue, and kissed her with all the passion still inside me. Reaching back, she grabbed my still-hard cock.

“Ready for the main event?” Without waiting for my reply, she placed herself over my cock and settled gently back until she could feel my head at the entrance to the most holy of holies. Grinning, she thrust down savagely, taking me all the way inside her on the first thrust. That was almost more than I could bear. Biting my lip to regain some kind of control, I began thrusting up into her to match her rhythm.

“Oooooh, God, Angie. You feel so wonderful. So tight. So wet.” Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise, squeezing at intervals. Her inner walls felt like the most luxourious, expensive velvet, and her mouth as she kissed me again, was the most erotic and sublime thing I had ever experienced.

“Faster, Richard, faster! I want to feel every inch of your thick monster cock inside of me. I want you to fill me. Ooooh! Harder! Harder! Fuck me, Richard! Fuck your sister. Make love to me!”

“Christ, Angie! You’re so fucking hot! I love fucking you! Do you like having my cock in you? Do you like riding me like your own personal bronco? Do you like having my cock stuff your pussy full? Take it! Ride me! Scream like a bitch! You’re my bitch, Angie!”

Other nonsense poured from our mouths as our hunger for each other rose steadily, as our passion mounted, as we fucked each other faster and harder. The bed springs were squeaking, drowning out the music from the next room, and the headboard was knocking against the wall so hard plaster was falling from the ceiling. Faster and faster our pace grew, my cock thrusting into her liquid pussy.

“Oh! Faster, Richard, harder! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum all over your beautiful cock! Oh, cum with me! Cum inside me, Richard! I want to feel your sperm filling up my pussy!”

Somehow I managed to increase the pace, watching Angie’s face as I did, willing myself not to cum just yet. Finally, her hands gripped my chest, nearly tearing out some skin as she shrieked the wail of a banshee and came. I let myself go at the exact same instant, and filled her beautiful, wonderful, goddess-like pussy with all the cum from my entire life. She went utterly still as her climax shuddered throughout her entire body, clenching every muscle simultaneously. She grinned a manic grin as she felt my cock spasm again and again, spilling out more of my seed into her velvet vise. When my dick twitched for the last time, she quickly dismounted me, spinning around to take my cock in her mouth. Lovingly, she licked it clean, making sure to get every last drop of our combined passion. Then she crawled up next to me and snuggled into my arms, pulling the covers up over us, and giving me a soft, gentle kiss, full of love.

“And just think, Richard. I’m not flying back until Monday morning.”

With that, I kissed her again, and we both fell asleep, happier than we’d been in a very long time.

12