A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy cuddled up close to him and was stroking his chest as she talked. "I figured that it was time to do some of the things that I know you always talk about, but I also knew that you needed to be pushed into doing them. I hope I didn't take things too far." She said.

"No, no. That was wonderful. Being forced into is part of the thrill, and you had me so excited that I would have tried just about anything." He explained.

"That's good, because I have a hell of a lot more planned for my slut-slave tomorrow."

Amy said before moving up to give him a deep kiss. Ray didn't know just how much more she had planned. She knew that she would start off the day with a shower and her usual trip to use the toilet; the rich dessert would guarantee it. She also decided that it would be wasteful to use toilet paper when she had such a handy slave.

Amy drifted off to sleep before Ray, and he could only guess as to why she still had such a devious smile on her face.

12