A Birthday to Remember! Ch. 02

Story Info
Subby Spouse moves further into his birthday weekend.
1k words
3.87
127k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
searic
searic
90 Followers

We did not speak until I had opened the door to my room and followed my wife/Mistress in. Setting my single suitcase down, I knelt in front of her. She extended her hand, and I lovingly kissed it.

"What are your favorite sissy drawings called?" my love and Queen asked.

Somewhat taken aback, I nonetheless was immediately able to answer. "Prissy's Sissies, of course, Mistress." In the silence that followed, as she grinned at me, I thought. WELCOME PS WEEKENDERS had read the sign in the lobby. It clicked. However, still I didn't understand how the immensely erotic (as least to every CD submissive I knew) drawings related to my birthday or my presence in a hotel.

"You silly little sissy," my Lady giggled, calling me what she knew was the most exciting term she had for me. "You are going to become one of Prissy's Sissies this weekend!"

As I goggled, still not comprehending, she took me by the hand and sat me on the edge of the bed. Sitting beside me, she took a colored brochure out of the handbag she had brought with her and spread it open in front of me.

I continued to goggle as she read parts and pointed at illustrations in the advertisement and description for a "Prissy's Sissies Weekend" in our town for

dates representing this weekend. I felt the warmth of her body next to me and of her voice as she explained how the cost was very steep but she knew I would simply swoon with the weekend and she decided to give me the experience for my birthday. She had been planning the gift since reading about the offer on-line a few months ago.

"I love you, my little sissy boy," she concluded, setting the brochure aside and looking into my eyes.

Of course I was awash in emotions and barely comprehended what she had shown me from the brochure. I slipped to the floor and place my head in her lap.

"Oh, Lady, how I love you!" She was so good to me!

Raising me up, she pressed her lips to mine, and our tongues intertwined. We both felt, as we had so oftentimes in our life together, utterly bonded. Times like these erased all other incidents of argument or distance or taking one another for granted.

Drawing away, she glanced at her watch. "It's almost 4:00, and registration starts at 6:00," she told me. "You need to take a bubble bath, put on full make-up, and dress in the clothes I've packed for you."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied almost automatically.

"I want you down there at 6:00 sharp, she emphasized and looking like the little sissy we both know you are. Take time with your makeup!"

"Will you help me, Mistress?" I asked. While I had gotten fairly good about the whole getting-ready-like-a-girl, her helping me with my makeup still made me look lots better.

"No, sweetie," she said, less the Domina. "I'm going to leave now." As my face fell, she put her finger to my lips. "This weekend is for sissies, and the place of Dominas or lovers is distinctly limited. Your job is to do two things, sweet sissy boy: have fun, and make me proud."

She proceeded immediately to pick up her tote bag, leaving the brochure on the bed, and walk to the door. I'm sure I must have looked like a lost waife, because she paused and spoke. "You are going to love this weekend, sweetie. Come on, you can kiss my toes before I leave."

Eagerly crawling to her as she kicked her right sandal off, I pressed my lips to her beautiful bare toes. However, when I began to lick them, she drew her foot back and thrust her foot into her shoe.

Opening the door, she gave me a loving smile . . . And was gone.

Still with my thoughts in a whirl, I sat back on the bed and picked up the brochure. Focusing first on the "Schedule," I read the following under "Registration":

Sissies are expected to arrive promptly for

registration at 6:00 P.M. Friday. (Note:

sissies are assured by the Prissy's Sissies

Weekend Team and site location providers of

absolute privacy from the general public

during the entire weekend. Participants

are allowed to use employee elevators,

stairways and passages in traveling to and

from their own rooms, and staff have been

advised to treat all participants with

respect.) Sissies should present for

registration in their most feminine and

unmanly attire. PS Team Members expect to

be able to laugh and giggle at all you

little slut "girls." You need bring

nothing with you. Everything you need

will be provided.

As much as I was tempted to read further about the weekend, my Mistress' instructions (reemphasized by the brochure) were to be on time. I was determined to make her proud of me and obey every order I was given this weekend, and I knew that if I did, it would, indeed, be a delightful time.

Thus, I moved to the suitcase and opened it.

While there were a number of items Mistress had packed for me, the slut in me focused first on what she had chosen for me to wear. As I laid the ensemble out on the bed, I quickly became both red-faced and erect. This was what my Mistress had for me to wear in front of other participants and the "PS Team!"

The first item I took out was a pair of PVC hot pants in an appropriate hot pink shade. In a lighter shade of pink were knee socks with sweet, lacy bows at their tops. Mistress had included my little maryjanes. No panties were included, nor bra (the latter was something I very rarely wore). Above the waist I was provided with a very revealing black short-sleeved silk blouse with shoulder straps and little or no back to it. My brown pageboy wig was there with a collapsible stand on which to place it.

Heart-pounding, I picked the container of "Pretty Girl" bath crystals and began to fill the tub with a healthy measure of Pretty Girl in it. While the water ran, I arranged my cosmetics: base, powder, rouge, lip gloss, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and nail polish. As the bathroom filled with warm steam and a sweet, musky, scent from the crystals, which had produced loads of thick bubbles, I stripped off my boy clothes and sunk into the warm water and thick, fragrant bubbles.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

searic
searic
90 Followers