A Birthday to Remember! Ch. 05

Story Info
The sissies are further clued in on details of their weekend.
1.7k words
4.05
84.3k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
searic
searic
90 Followers

Decidedly put in my sissy submissive place by Mistress Leader Marta, I resolved to be much more careful and obedient. I also was aware of my excitement at her Dominance and power.

When another participant sat down next to me, I was recovered enough to look up to say hello. I recognized him as one of those I had seen earlier standing around and chatting after having registered and realized that the time was drawing near for the introductory session.

"Hi," he greeted my smile, and we shook hands.

"You didn't pick up your badge because you were in such a hurry to get out of there!" With a reassuring smile he handed something like what I now noticed he himself wore around his neck. On a pink ribbon was a plastic badge. My badge had neatly and clearly printed on both sides:

I'm a little sissy named

TAMMI TOY

I submit to Ladies and think

other sissies are sweet.

I quickly put the ribbon around my neck, and the badge hung at a level just above my stomach.

Thanking the sissy who had picked it up for me, I took more time to focus on him. His badge said his name was prissy pauli, and just a glance showed he was indeed prissi and also really cute. Blond curls cascaded down to past his shoulders, and his make-up was skillfully and attractively applied. Beneath it, was the face of a nice-looking, feminized male, maybe (my guess) in his mid-to-late forties. He wore the archetypal little black dress, hose, and spike heels.

"You look really pretty," I said with another, kinda shy, smile.

"You look like you could use a hug, tammi," he answered. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," was my answer, and he put his arms around me as we both remained in our chairs. I could detect a light scent of musk, and his arms felt soft and warm. I hugged back, and we held on for maybe fifteen seconds. My sissy cock stirred in my panties.

"I hope the Mistress Leader didn't crush your spirit," he said as we drew back from each other. Did I hear a hint of more than just politeness in his voice? Certainly I was quickly finding this pretty fellow-sissy very interesting.

"Nope," I replied. "Actually, I kinda liked it."

We both giggled, and he patted my thigh, then casually began to peruse his agenda. "We better be prepared since it's almost time to start," he noted.

I agreed although it was hard to take my focus off him, seemingly a nice person and a very attractive crossdresser, too. Hmmmmmmmm. However, my attention was drawn to a realization that those sissies not yet seated were being directed to the semicircular seating by the stern-looking Mistress Leaders. Haley and I made eye-contact as she scurried to the nearest chair. The presence so many sissies was rather intoxicating. While not all were especially, the feeling of being "in community" was reassuring. There was in the room a sense or anticipation and excitement that most if not all of us seemed to be experiencing.

The four Mistress Leaders stood at a place where all us sissies could see them. One stepped forward, appearing the oldest--maturely attractive--tall and well-proportioned with reddish-auburn hair. She did not need to call for our attention since all of the twenty-five or so sissies grew respectfully quiet and attentive.

"I am Mistress Leader Laura," she crisply announced. The other Ladies are the remainder of those who will be directing this weekend. She paused and looked purposefully at us. "Directing and commanding." A shiver of excitement went through me at both her words and her tone of strength and authority. Mistress Leader Laura continued: "There are twenty-eight of you little sissy girls, and each of you will have one of us four assigned as your direct supervisor. On your knees as I introduce each Mistress Leader!"

Every sissy proceeded to kneel in front of his chair, and each M.L. stepped forward as M.L. Laura briefly introduced her. Mistress Leader Laura was dressed in the same way as her three colleagues, in the heeled, lace-up boots and a lovely evening gown as I had seen on M.L. Marta.

Mistress Leader Becky was had a nice figure and a pretty face with short blond hair in tight ringlets. She appeared to be around 40.

Mistress Leader Pam was very slim and very attractive in all respects. She seemed the youngest of the ladies, possible in her late 20s. Her hair also was blond and worn in a cute shag.

Mistress Leader Marta, the last to be introduced, thankfully did not look directly at me.

Indeed, none of the Ladies paid any particular attention to any participant, and the expressions on their faces, while alert, could perhaps best be described as professional with no affectation or playfulness.

"You may resume your seats," we were told, and twenty-five excited sissies scrambled back into their seats.

M.L. Laura resumed after we all were in place. "I and my colleagues often refer to one another as 'MLs,' but you sissies always will address us by the full title and our names. You all have received, read, and signed contracts stating the rules very clearly. They will be applied. Prissy Sissy Weekends average in the neighborhood of an 18% dismissal rate. Anyone who does not feel she can follow the rules implicitly should leave on her own now." Following stern looks around the room by all the Mistress Leaders with most of us keeping our eyes humbly on the floor or looking nervously at each other, the introduction continued.

"Note that I have referred to you using pronouns of the female gender. While I know some of you regard yourself as men in frillies, you of course are not really men. You are silly little submissive sissies, and no real woman ever would regard you as a man. You also of course are not really women." The M.L. allowed herself a brief smirk "You are sissies, and that is the way you will be treated throughout the weekend.

"I and the other MLs are here to control and supervise you. We have absolutely no sexual interest in any of you, and we will in no way sexually interact with you. Put any such hopes or dreams out of your pathetic little sissy dreams now!

"Our topic for this evening is 'Prissy's Sissies.' ML Becky will be your instructor."

At this point M.L. Becky gracefully walked forward to replace M.L. Laura and turned on a projector with images in color appearing on a large screen viewable by all.

Clearly, the assumption of the P.S. Weekend was that all of us were familiar with the images and "culture" of the wonderful series of Prissy's Sissies drawings. There was a brief obeisance to their creator and history of the phenomena. This was followed by a display of a number of the images, each shown filling the large screen. The presenter said nothing, and each picture remained for perhaps thirty seconds on the screen. I, and undoubtedly everyone else, was thoroughly aroused by the visions of utterly helpless, silly, dominated sissies, dressed in the most embarrassing ways and engaging in extremely humiliating behaviors with each other and their Mistresses.

After this viewing, Mistress Leader Becky explained that, beginning this evening, we all would be dressed in authentic Prissy Sissy clothing and instructed in how to think and behave exactly as the effeminate bimbo sluts were portrayed in the pictures. We sissies shifted in our seats, and some made muted noises of excitement. The M.L.s exchanged glances and smirks showing that they clearly recognized us to be pathetic sissies.

"Also during the weekend, sissies," M.L. Becky continued, "any of you who wish to play together

will be allowed to do so. As part of our agreement with this hotel, no explicit sexual behavior will be allowed to take place in any open area. However, what occurs in your rooms is up to you." She paused. I don't know about the other sissies, but I was too shy to look at anyone. "Please know that all activity, wherever it takes place, must meet the universally- accepted requirements that it be safe, sane, and consensual.

After a pause, they presentor spoke with empahsis: "any individual who coerces, threatens, or causes physical harm to another participant will be turned over to the local police and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If that person leaves before the police arrive, his actual name and address will be given to the authorities.

Continuing less heavily, "however," she smirked,

"we know not only that simpering little sluts like you all are both will not be able to keep your hands off each other and also will be sweet and sissy lovers.

"Now, I need you and you and you and you"--she pointed to four sissies--"to assist us." A storage room was opened, sizable boxes removed, and names of each individual participant named. When I heard "sissy tammi toy" called, I rose, minced to the distribution area, accepted the box I was handed, and returned to my seat.

Eventually all of us were back at our seats with the boxes laid in front of our chairs. No one dreamed of opening her box. There was considerable buzzing and giggling among us until M.L. Becky returned to the front of the room and clapped her hands for silence.

"Now you little Prissy wannabes"--she allowed her lips to curl--"open your boxes!"

Pandemonium ensued, which the aloof but sneering M.L.s permitted, as the sound of twenty-eight opening boxes was interspersed with giggles and mews of surprise and delight. Each of us had been furnished our own complete Prissy's Sissies dress and accouterments, including sissipanties, short and stiff petticoat, lace-topped ankle socks, and black patent leather maryjane shoes. Also, there were tiny and decidedly sissy purses on long straps. The dress colors varied among white, pink, peach, and orange As we were about to discover, all items of clothing had been given to each sissy in her size.

Despite our sincere shared desire to be obedient little sissies for our Mistress Leaders, eventually they had to do some shouting to settle us down, but finally we all were back in our seats, touching and staring with adoration at our new pretties.

"Now, sissies!" M.L. Becky, announced, "you all are to get completely naked and put on your pretty new things. Hands to yourselves!" she sternly ordered, "But of course I know sluts like you won't be able to keep from peeping at each other's little sissy clitties and cute asses."

(more to "come")

searic
searic
90 Followers