A Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick tightened his grip on Terry's hips and pulled him back against him as he slammed into him forcefully. Terry purred with pleasure and reached under him and started stroking his cock. "Fuck me." He begged slowly stroking his own cock.

Rick felt Terry's ass tighten around him and gritted his teeth. It felt so good being inside the other man but he needed to get some friction going if he was going to get off. He started pounding Terry's ass hard and fast, digging deep inside him with each powerful stroke. He would pull out to the head then slam forward once more making Terry whimper with each hard thrust. "Fuck, oh god yes, fuck me." Terry panted holding himself up on one hand as he forcefully stroked his own cock.

Rick fucked him with hard, powerful strokes, both men were moaning and whimpering and the room was full of bodies slapping together. "Fuck your ass is so tight." Rick moaned slicing hard and deep inside him.

"Ugh, oh god I'm gonna cum." Terry cried out suddenly as his cock started shooting all over the bedspread. His ass tightened around Rick's cock and Rick cried out.

"Fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmminnnnnnngggggg..." Rick cried burying his cock completely up Terry's tight hole and letting go.

"Oh fuck yes, fill me up." Terry panted lowering his head to the bed as he tried to get his breathing back under control. Rick collapsed against him and kissed his back.

"That was amazing." He panted pulling out of Terry and pulling off the spent condom. Terry rolled over onto his back and looked up at Rick sleepily.

"Throw that in the trash and come here." He slurred.

Rick threw away the spent condom and climbed back onto the bed beside Terry. Terry rolled over onto his side and pulled Rick against him so they were spooning together. Terry kissed the back of Rick's neck and nuzzled his hair. "That was amazing baby, sleep now." He closed his eyes and within seconds was snoring softly.

Rick lay awake for a while listening to Terry's soft breathing and smiled to himself. He leaned over and turned off the lamp then snuggled back into Terry's arms completely sated and content.

Chapter 2

Rick woke to lips nuzzling his neck and a hand moving lovingly over his hardening cock. "Mmmmmm..." He purred quietly as he stretched and pressed back against Terry's body.

Terry kissed his neck once more and smiled. "Good morning sunshine." He wrapped his hand around Rick's cock and slowly stroked it.

"Mmmmmm...Good morning." Rick purred pressing forward with his hips. He rolled over onto his back and smiled at Terry. Terry leaned over him kissing him softly.

"Sleep well?"

Rick reached up and gently stroked his face. "Oh yeah, I haven't slept that good in a while."

Terry smiled and kissed him again, this time deepening the kiss. Rick moaned and tangled his fingers in Terry's hair holding him against him. Terry took his hand off Rick's cock and wrapped it around his hip pulling him tight against him as they continued to kiss. Rick wrapped his arms around Terry's body and squeezed his ass, working his fingers into his ass-cheeks. Terry moaned against him and pressed his cock against Rick's. When they pulled apart, both men were breathing heavily. "You know I've never been kissed before." Rick said shyly and looking at Terry through hot eyes.

Terry ran his finger lovingly over Rick's lower lip. "Well you are a natural at it baby, I love kissing you." He leaned down and captured his lips once more, his tongue teasing for entrance. When Rick opened his mouth, Terry's tongue swooped in and teased against Rick's tongue. Rick moaned and pressed tighter against him, holding Terry close.

The two men clung to each other as they kissed. It was like they were trying to climb into each others bodies. When they finally broke apart both were breathing heavily and had desire filled eyes. "Do you still want me to fuck you?" Terry asked huskily, running his finger lightly over Ricks' cheek.

Rick closed his eyes as pleasure coursed through him. He was nervous about taking Terry up his ass. He had never been fucked before, but the thought of having a hard cock inside him turned him on something fierce. He licked his suddenly dry lips and smiled softly. "Oh yes, the thought of having you inside me." He shivered with need.

Terry smiled and rolled over onto his back tangling his fingers Rick's hair. "Well if you want me to fuck you, you've gotta get me hard baby." He pushed on Rick's head.

Rick let him push him down until his face was above Terry's cock. HE licked his lips and wrapped his hand around the hardening flesh. "I've never done this before." He replied softly lifting his eyes to Terry's.

Terry just smiled softly at him and ran his hand over Rick's face. "This is a whole night of firsts for you isn't it baby?"

Rick blushed and lowered his eyes. "I....I...."

Terry placed his fingers over Rick's lips and smiled. "Just take the head into your mouth and suck."

Rick looked at him for a minute then lowered his head and took the head of Terry's cock into his mouth. He closed his eyes relishing the taste of the hard flesh and wrapped his tongue around the head. "Ugh, oh yeah, just like that baby." Terry moaned tossing his head back enjoying Rick's tentative sucking. "Just bob your head on it, take more of it into your mouth." He tangled his fingers in Rick's hair and pushed down on his head as he bucked up with his hips.

Rick's eyes widened as more of Terry's cock slithered inot his mouth. He was enjoying the taste but had no idea if he was doing this right or not. He had a feeling Terry was enjoying it from the moans coming out of his mouth so he just bobbed his head up and down, while he whipped his tongue around the tender flesh. When he felt Terry's cock pressing at the opening to his throat, he swallowed reflectively and felt the hard flesh slide into his throat.

"Ugh...Oh my fucking god." Terry cried tossing his head back and closing his eyes as he felt Rick's throat tighten around him. "Where the fuck did you learn to deep throat?" He pulled his hips back pulling his cock out of Rick's throat then pushed up once more slowly fucking his face.

Rick smiled around the cock in his mouth and sucked harder, loving the feeling of Terry's cock sliding in and out of his mouth. He reached down and cupped Terry's balls, rolling them in his fingers as he sucked harder at the hard flesh.

"Oh fuck baby, yes, suck that cock." Terry cried fucking Rick's face faster, his cock slicing in and out of his mouth furiously as Terry lay panting and tossing his head back and forth. His fingers tightened in Rick's hair, holding him against him.

Rick worked his tongue all over the hardening flesh and moaned as he felt it continue to harden in his mouth. He moved his head up and down forcefully sucking hard at Terry's cock. He was surprised when a spurt of precum slid into his mouth. He swallowed it then dug his tongue into the head looking for more. Terry moaned hotly and fucked his face even harder then before. "Oh fuck baby, unless you want a mouthful of cum you need to stop." He tried to pull Rick's head off of him but Rick just clamped down with his lips and sucked harder. He had never tasted cum but the precum was so yummy he wanted the real thing. He lightly grazed the hard flesh with his teeth and Terry just about jumped out of his skin. "Fuck, I'm cummminnnnnggggg babbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy..." Terry cried as his cock started shooting.

Rick wasn't ready for the force of Terry cumming and some of the cum leaked out between his closed lips. He swallowed as fast as he could, then when Terry slowed down to a dribble he held a bit in his mouth savoring the taste. He dug his tongue around Terry's piss hole seeking more then slowly pulled his mouth back as Terry pulled on his hair. "God baby, no more, I can't take anymore." He panted looking at Rick through half closed eyes.

Rick sat back on his ankles and licked around his lips catching the cum that he had missed. He grinned at Terry. "You taste good baby."

Terry sat up and captured Rick's lips with his own. He pushed his tongue into Rick's mouth and moaned as he tasted himself on Rick's tongue. Terry pulled back and smiled at him. "Are you sure you were a virgin before last night?" He ran his fingers lovingly over Rick's face.

Rick blushed and lowered his eyes. "Yeah, the only kind of sex I've had is with my hand."

Terry put his finger against Rick's chin and pulled his face up. "Don't be embarrassed baby. I think it's great that you wanted me to be your first lover."

Rick looked at him and sighed. "I didn't know what I was looking for when I went there last night. When I saw you though," he reached up and brushed his hand over Terry's face. Terry took his hand and brought it to his lips, softly kissing his fingers.

"I felt the same way baby." He took one of Rick's fingers between his lips and gently sucked on it. Rick looked at him wide eyed and moaned. Terry just smiled at him and continued sucking on his finger.

Rick felt his tongue move over his finger and sighed with pleasure. There was something about Terry that invoked feelings in his that he didn't want to monitor to closely. He knew it wasn't love but it was so much more then lust. Rick lowered his eyes as Terry continued sucking on his finger, he could feel his cock hardening at the sensual touch and wasn't sure how to react to it. When Terry pulled another one of his fingers into his mouth, Rick sighed and pulled his hand away. Terry just smiled at him and cupped his face, kissing him softly. "Lay down on your back baby and pull your legs up against your chest. I want that hot ass of yours."

Rick shivered at his words and lay down on his back pulling his legs up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around his legs and looked at Terry through heat filled eyes. Terry lay down on his stomach so his face was right above Terry's ass. "Oh yes, such a sweet ass." Terry moaned leaning down and running his tongue across Rick's virgin hole.

"Ugh..." Rick moaned closing his eyes and tightening his hands on his legs. Just the briefest touch of Terry's tongue sent shivers through his body.

Terry ran his tongue up the length of Rick's ass and Rick moaned closing his eyes. "Like that baby?" Terry asked huskily.

Rick opened his eyes and looked down at him. "Oh yes, that felt really good."

Terry lowered his head once more and tightening his tongue he pressed it against Rick's hole. Rick sucked in his breath as Terry pushed his tongue inside him and started slowly working it in and out. "Oh my god," Rick gasped clinging to his legs as he felt Terry's tongue working inside him.

Terry slowly tongued Rick's ass, working his tongue in and out and driving Rick wild. His cock was leaking precum and he hadn't even touched himself. "Oh god baby, what are you doing to me?" He sighed his nails digging into his legs.

Terry smiled and pulled his mouth away, he put his finger in his mouth, got it wet with saliva then teased Rick's asshole with it. Rick tightened his ass when he felt Terry probing at his ass. "Relax baby, I'm gonna make you feel good." Terry purred slowly pushing his finger inside him.

Rick let his body relax and gasped as he felt Terry push his finger inside him. It felt strange, but at the same time it didn't hurt or anything. Terry slowly worked his finger in and out like he had with his tongue and Rick gasped as pleasure coursed through him. "Ugh, oh god, that feels good." He panted looking down at Terry through passion filled eyes.

Terry pulled his finger free and dug in the nightstand drawer pulling out the lube. He poured some on his fingers and wiped it around. When his fingers were coated in it, he pushed them against Rick's ass once more, this time pushing two fingers inside him. Rick whimpered as he felt his asshole being stretched but once again there was no pain, only a sensation of fullness inside him. Terry worked his fingers in and out stretching them open so he could stretch Rick's tight hole. "God your tight baby, your gonna cut my cock in half." Terry sighed watching his hand disappearing in Rick's tight hole.

He pulled his fingers free, poured more lube on them then pushed three fingers inside Rick. Rick moaned hotly as he flet his ass stretch against the invaders. "Oh fuck..." he panted taking one hand off his leg and reaching down and grasping his cock slowly stroking it. It was leaking precum like a faucet and Rick tossed his head back and forth against the pillow. "Fuck me Terry, please. I'm so hot." He begged.

Terry worked his fingers inside him a few more times then pulled them free. He wiped his fingers on the bedspread then pulled out a condom and ripped it open with his teeth. He rolled it down his length, then poured lube over it. He leaned over Rick and lined his cock up at the entrance to Rick's ass. "Ready baby?" he asked looking down at him.

Rick opened his eyes and looked up at him. "Yes, please." He begged still slowly stroking his cock.

Terry put his arms against Rick's legs and leaned down over him. He slowly pressed forward with his hips and moaned as he slowly started to enter him. "Oh my god." Rick cried feeling his ass stretch further then it had been stretched before. He felt Terry entering him and closed his eyes as he tried to keep his body relaxed.

"Fuck you are so tight baby." Terry growled through clenched teeth as he continued slowly pressing into him. He had about half his cock lodged inside Rick and he was sure Rick's ass was going to tear his cock in half. He stopped moving to give Rick a chance to get used to him. "How does it feel baby?" He asked softly.

Rick reached down between them and felt where Terry was inside him. "I feel so full." He replied softly running his fingers lightly over the part of Terry's cock that wasn't lodged inside him.

Terry chuckled then he moaned. "Full? You only have half of me baby." He leaned down and kissed Rick softly as he continued slowly pressing forward with his hips. He pulled back a bit then pushed forward once more. Rick gasped at the friction and whimpered with pleasure. Terry pulled back once more then slowly pressed forward again. By the time he was completely lodged inside Rick, Rick was panting and stroking his cock furiously. "Like that baby?" Terry asked huskily as he pulled out a few inches the pressed back into him.

Rick tossed his head back and forth on the pillow. "Oh god, it feels so good, fuck me baby. Fuck my tight little ass."

Terry smiled and started moving inside him. He would pull about halfway out then press back in. He started out slow but it wasn't long before Rick's ass loosened around him and he really got moving. His cock digging deep inside him. Rick was stroking his cock forcefully and tossing his head as he moaned hotly. "Ugh, oh fuck baby, so good." He panted wrapping his legs around Terry's waist.

"God your ass is so tight, but so hot." Terry murmured leaning down and kissing him hard, his tongue mimicking the motions of his cock as he fucked him faster and harder.

Rick whined against Terry's mouth and lifted his hips pulling Terry deeper inside him. His cock was throbbing and leaking precum like crazy, he was right on the verge. "Oh fuck, I'm cummminnnnnggggg..." He cried suddenly tearing his mouth away from Terry's as he tossed his head back and closed his eyes.

Terry fucked him even faster and harder then before as he felt Rick's ass tighten around him. "Oh fuck yes baby, cum around that hard cock. Fuck I'm cummminnnnnggggg..." He slammed hard into Rick's willing ass and let go, his cock shooting hard and fast inside him.

Rick felt Terry's cock expanding inside him as he came and he moaned and pressed his head hard into the pillow. "Oh fuck, that was so hot." He panted taking his hand off his softening cock and wrapping his arms around Terry's chest.

Terry leaned down and kissed him softly. "That my dear is an understatement." He slowly pulled out of Rick then took off the condom and threw it away before pulling Rick into his arms. He kissed him softly then they just held each other for a few minutes lost in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Rick lay back against Terry sated and content. He ran his hand slowly up and down Terry's arm that was wrapped around him. He didn't want to move but knew he had to. Softly he sighed and closed his eyes. Terry kissed the back of his head and smiled. "What's wrong babe?" He ran his hand lovingly over Rick's chest.

Rick turned so he was laying on his back and looked up into Terry's eyes. "I need to go home but I don't want this to end."

Terry reached up and ran his hand over Rick's face. "Who says this has to end?"

Rick looked at him in surprise. "I thought..."

Terry smiled, "you thought I was going to bring you home, fuck your brains out then take you back to the bar and never want to see you again?"

Rick blushed and lowered his eyes. That is exactly what he had thought. He was still new to all of this stuff. Terry put his finger against Rick's chin and Rick lifted his eyes. "Do you not want to see me again?" He asked softly, his eyes giving nothing away.

Rick looked at him wide eyed. "No...I do, I liked what we did and I like you."

Terry smiled and kissed him softly. "Good, me to." Terry sat up and put his legs off the bed. "Come on, I'll take you back to get your car."

Rick sat up, he didn't want to move but he knew the fairytale had to end sometime. He climbed off the bed and started getting dressed. When both men were dressed, they walked into the living room. Terry stopped at the desk and pulled out paper and a pen. He wrote something down then handed it to Rick. "This is my phone number, call me anytime."

Rick smiled and put the paper in his back pocket so he wouldn't lose it. "Oh you can count on that baby."

Terry wrapped his arms around him and kissed him softly then led him back out of the house to the bike. As they headed back to the bar, Rick wrapped his arms tightly around Terry and just held on knowing that this was one birthday he would never forget.

THE END

12