A Birthday Visit From Mama

Story Info
How a nice visit from my mom turned great.
3.7k words
4.34
307.1k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Prologue~

When Mama came to visit me on my 37th birthday, the furthest thing from my mind was the intimate weekend that was about to transpire. Mama is 23 years older than me, blonde and is slightly overweight but not obese; shapely would describe her figure best and being about 5 foot 3 inches tall, her weight actually looks really good on her. I would compare her figure to the lady in Titian's Venus of Urbino. She has a very pretty face and has aged well.

About twelve years prior in a fit of lust, I had shown my cards to my mother and lost. I had fantasized obsessively about making love with Mama for years before, and one day when we were alone in her apartment I had gathered enough nerve to come up behind her and grab her ass. Her immediate reaction was to laugh and tell me that she was flattered but that she was my mother and, "no."

Due to this experience, I all but abandoned my hopes to ever have any sort of physical relationship with my mom. Although I did still have fantasies about us, it was never quite the same once I had resigned to the belief that nothing would ever happen.

~Chapter 1~

It was a Friday afternoon when Mama arrived at my house, two days before my birthday. My wife Ann and step-son James were out of the state on a church trip together and my mother decided to come keep me company for the weekend. Her husband was working all weekend and she decided that instead of us both being alone, she would drive up so we could spend time together.

As Mama came into the house, we greeted with a hug and I asked if she would be ok in James' room. She came back with, "I'm sleeping in YOUR bed tonight, buddy boy!" I responded playfully by saying, "Well we will just be sleeping in there together, then, because I'm staying in my bed." At this point, I fully expected her to relent and agree to take the other room when she surprised me by saying, "Well I AM your mother, I guess that would be ok."

The feeling that came over me at this point was totally indescribable. Although I knew that her response was certainly a far cry from an invitation to become intimate, just the thought of being alone in the same bed as her was enough to excite me to the point of wanting nothing more than for bedtime to hurry up and arrive!

In the interest of my story here, I would like to only briefly say that the rest of the evening was very pleasant. I cooked our dinner; we had wine and started watching a movie. About a quarter of the way through the film, Mama said she wasn't enjoying it and that she was going to bed. She said she did not mind if I wanted to finish the movie and come to bed later. I wanted to scream, "Are you crazy, I can't WAIT to come to bed!" I promptly told her that I was also ready for bed.

We both went to my bedroom and I shut the door. I started to get an erection because of my excitement and since I was wearing swim trunks I took off my shirt and jumped into bed and under the covers quickly in order to spare myself some possible embarrassment.

My mother turned the light off and began to undress. I could tell from the moonlight that she was coming to bed in silk panties and no bra, her body being covered by a short length silk night gown. She looked incredibly sexy as she slipped under the sheets to join me in bed. My penis was rock hard and my breathing was very shallow at this point. Since I was lying on my side, I had to hold my dick against my body to keep it from brushing against her.

Just as Mama lay down, she asked if I would rub her back and turned to her side, her back facing me. I thought I was going to die of excitement as I started rubbing her back through her silky top. I started to fantasize that I had my dick in her as she groaned with pleasure from my massage.

I knew right then that for the second time in my life I was going to make a move on my mother. I laid there beside her still rubbing her back but I felt like I was out of my body my thoughts were so far away. I laid there gathering my courage, KNOWING what I was about to do but not knowing when I was going to be able to get my body to move.

Suddenly and with little thought, I slid my body over against my mother's and pressed my already exposed rock hard dick against her ass, wedging it perfectly between her cheeks. She jumped back a little, obviously startled and then without a word she started to press her ass against me! I could hear her breathing intensify as her own excitement began to mount. The thought of lying there in her own son's bed with me in such a state of mounting passion caused her to become excited herself!

At this point, I let my hand slide down the side of her body and onto her bare thigh. From there I moved the hand up and under my mom's night shirt and up to cup her breast with my hand. When my palm hit her rock hard nipple, Mama shuddered and moaned in pleasure. This reaction, in turn, made me feel like I was going to explode right then and there.

As I stroked my penis against her, in a cracked voice I managed to ask, "Where do you want me to...come?" Just then the thought of what we were doing was just too much for me and I knew my question was going to answer itself.

With a couple more thrusts against my mother's silky covered ass cheeks, my whole body drained as I pumped gob after gob of warm wet cum all over her ass and my belly as I continued to thrust up and down and grab my mother's breast. I don't think I ever ejaculated so much. Mama just laid there on her side pressing her wet cum-soaked ass against me as she said, "Oh my god that feels so good." At this point I was utterly spent, but all I could think about was having my cock in my mama's wet pussy.

I knew I was not going to be able to perform this soon, so I decided to focus my attention on pleasuring my mom. I ran my hand down her body and turned her over to her back. I let my hand go down and over the front of her panties, stopping briefly to look up at her expression. When our eyes met I saw a stunned blank look that said, "I don't know what the hell we are doing but we are not stopping!" She licked her lips and then closed her eyes.

I traced my fingers over her mound of pubic hair, my hand on top of her underwear and as I got close to her pussy she spread her legs allowing me to rub her pussy through her panties. As soon as I felt her I could tell she was extremely horny and that nothing was going to stop us. Her pussy lips felt swollen with passion and were wide open and inviting.

I raised my body up throwing our sheets off the end of the bed. I brought myself between my mother's legs and removed her panties, seeing her pussy spread out right in front of me in all her glory. I brought my head down and immediately slipped my mouth over her pussy, tasting her warm musty juices for the first time. Mama immediately started to writhe against my mouth and tongue, groaning with pure pleasure. She put her fingertips against my head as I started to suck on her erect clit. Just as I thought she was about to come, she grabbed my head and started pulling me up. She wanted me to fuck her now.

I got up and wet my cock with saliva then brought my recovering penis down and met the head of it with my mama's pussy. I let it slide in as I brought my body down over hers and started to thrust in and out of her. The thought that I was really fucking my mother, FINALLY, made my cock fully hard again and Mama seemed to feel this as she started rocking against me, matching my motions. Just then, Mama started to moan in a rhythm that told me she was about to come. I put my head over against hers, our cheeks pressed together. She grasped my body as tight as she could, pushing her groin into mine as she reached her climax. She continued to moan with the pulsing of her orgasm until she finally lay quiet, an occasional spasm of pleasure overtaking her here and there.

I pulled my head up and looked into my mother's eyes, my hard dick still deep inside her body, and slowly lowered my lips down to hers, our tongues meeting and tasting each other in the warm encounter. Mother and son were making love. I pulled my cock out and lay beside my mother there in my bed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

~Chapter 2~

When I woke up the next morning I was alone in bed and could hear that Mama was in the kitchen cooking. I put some shorts on and went in to see her, not knowing what reaction to expect. Mama saw me and just said, "Good morning, I'm cooking us some breakfast." When I walked up to her, she fell right into my arms and we started to kiss passionately. My dick got hard and she reached down while we were kissing and stroked me a few times before pushing away saying with a big bright smile, "I've got to finish breakfast, run along now. We DO have to eat after all." I laughed and went back to my room to gather last night's sheets for washing. I loaded the washer and then went back to my room until Mama called me for breakfast.

As we sat and ate, I was amazed at the ease of our conversation. We spoke as mother and son do about the family, things going on at work, and various mundane subjects but we were completely tuned in with each other. While there had been a bit of awkwardness between us in the past, this was replaced by a wonderfully comfortable synastry. As we finished our food and cleaned up together, Mama then proposed with a wink, "Let's go have a shower now. You can scrub my back." We walked hand in hand through the house toward the shower.

I went and got towels from the closet and by the time I got to the bathroom, Mama was already nude and had the water running. We entered the shower together and shut the door. Mama immediately turned to me with passion in her eyes and said in a low voice, "I want to eat you now." I groaned as she knelt in front of me and stared at my full cock.

I turned the shower head toward the wall and looked down at my mama. She started by grasping the base of my dick. Then she laid the head of my rock hard cock down on her extended tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned with bliss as she took me into her mouth, tasting my sweet pre-come. As I watched my mother's succulent lips slipping down the shaft of my penis, I could feel the warm cavity of her wet mouth slip across the head of my cock. I could feel the slight suction of her loving tugs as she tenderly sucked.

We sat there in what seemed like suspended time for a few moments, enjoying each other's warmth and then I decided to give up my restraint. I wanted to come in my mother's mouth. Perhaps she read my body language then because she started to groan and breathe heavier. She released my dick from her mouth and continued to slowly jerk me off while she said, "I want to taste you...I want you to fill my mouth." She put her mouth back over me and started to suck just slightly faster as the passion grew. I thought to myself, 'I'm going to come in my mother's mouth and she wants it!' As I felt myself getting close, I said, "Oh god, I'm going to come in your mouth, Mama!" Just then my hot red cock bulged and began to shoot gobs of hot cum all inside of my mother's loving mouth. She continued to work up and down my shaft and I could see my sperm escaping out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin. As she sucked, I could see her swallowing my cum and this intensified my orgasm. This was the best feeling I had ever had in my life and it was so nice to be sharing it with my mama.

As she pulled her mouth away from me, she had a look of complete passion. Her mouth was slightly open as she took short hard breaths. Her expression was blank and sensual. I could still see my cum all around the outside of her mouth and I thought that was very erotic. Mama then licked her lips, taking as much of the stray sperm back into her mouth as she could as she stood back up. She came close to me and said, "That was the most exciting experience I have ever had." As we kissed deeply and lovingly, I could taste my cum inside of her wet mouth.

We washed our bodies and when we were ready to get out, Mama turned to me and said, "I want you to come in my pussy too. I want you back inside of my body." I just said, "I would love that," and got out and got dressed, ready to get out of the house for a while.

~Chapter 3~

Mama and I decided to spend the day in the city and then go for dinner in the early evening. We dressed in separate rooms and when Mama came out she was wearing a dark brown blazer and medium skirt with dark panty hose. She had a tasteful bit of makeup on and she looked great. I complemented her looks and she thanked me with a kiss of the cheek saying, "I wanted to look good for my date."

As we were out on the town we both behaved ourselves, although I did drive with one hand on her thigh. This seemed to suit her fine. After spending the day at the museum we decided to go for dinner and went to my favorite place in town.

One funny moment during dinner was when the waiter asked, "Are you two together?" He wanted to know if we were on the same check, but Mama and I looked at each other about to laugh at our secret and wanting to make some sly comment eluding to the idea of us being a couple, but we both showed restraint. Mama just broke the moment by saying, "Yes we are together, this is my son."

As we drove home, Mama said to me, "I had a really great time today, but to be honest all I want to do right now is to go to bed with you. I must have been a little tense because I broke into laughter and said, "Oh GOD me too," very enthusiastically. Mama leaned over and kissed my cheek, sliding a hand up my thigh stopping just short of my crotch.

When we got home, we parked in the garage and entered the house. We grabbed hands and without a word strode back to the bedroom. Mama shut the door and we met in the middle of the room where we pressed our hungry mouths together, our tongues slipping around playfully in their erotic game. I slid one hand to Mama's cheek and then down her body to her ass where I started to rub. My mother pressed her body against mine and brought her hand down to start unbuckling my belt. As my pants came open, Mama slipped her hand inside and grabbed my hot dick as she moaned. Her hand felt soft and warm as it embraced my cock, pulling it up and down.

I then led my mom over to the edge of the bed and began helping her unbutton her blazer and blouse. We both were shaking with anticipation and started to become impatient with the clothes but managed to get my shirt and pants off and then her tops and bra. As her bra came loose I pulled my hand under the silky cloth and cupped my mother's soft breast. Her nipples were rock hard and I pulled my head down and pulled one into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the nipple and sucking gently. Mama held my head and pulled me into her chest as she panted and groaned with pleasure.

When I unbuttoned Mama's skirt and slid it down, I was met with a delightful surprise. My mama was dressed in a very sexy silk garter belt with black silk panties. I could see the lips of her pussy pressing against the front of her panties in a well defined swollen gap and I could clearly see a slight wet patch in that area where her excitement had made her extremely wet and ready for her son's love.

Almost gasping for breath, I guided Mama back to the bed where she sat up on the edge. I brought my body down to the floor and began softly licking and sucking my mother's wet panties. As she laid back I slid a finger in the side of her panties and inserted it into her pussy, fingering her while I continued to suck her panties. I then grabbed the underwear and slid them down to the floor, bringing my face back down to Mama's hot wet pussy, burying my face in her hairy wetness. As I gave her oral, I reached up and rubbed her breast and she really liked this.

Suddenly, Mama told me to stop, saying, "You are about to make me come and I don't want to yet." I stood up between her legs as she sat up back to her position on the edge of the bed. I guided my penis into my mama's cunt and let it slide up inside of her body. In this position, I was so deep inside her that I could feel the head of my cock actually entering her cervix; what a stimulating feeling that was! We embraced in a kiss as I slid my dick in and out of her body. She grabbed me around my waist softly and held my body close to hers.

I felt myself getting close to orgasm and I told my mother, "I'm going to come soon." She held me close and said, "Oh yes, I want you to come in your mama's body." I wanted to make this good, so I pumped my dick in and out of her warm wet pussy until I was right on the verge of climax and then I stopped moving just in time to allow most of my sperm to flow out of the head of my dick but without having a full orgasm. I felt my cum surround my dick, fully coating the walls of my mother's vagina. It was so warm and so smooth and felt really great. My mind was turning loops with the thoughts of my sperm being released into my mother's body and of our sexual juices mixing.

After this initial come, I started to really pound Mama's pussy and she was almost screaming with delight. Mama and I were both about to come. I told her I was getting close again and she let herself go. She held me tight against her as I continued to fuck her pussy which was now a sloppy mess with her juices and my cum all over her cunt and my balls. Our timing was perfect as during her climax, my body gave rise and I pushed my dick all the way in and into her cervix again as I came, shooting my second load of sperm right up into Mama's womb. We both looked at each other at that moment, completely lost in each other's eyes. It was apparent to us both that this was the most incredible feeling of love making that either of us had ever felt.

We both went limp, Mama and I, as we kissed and I let my now soft dick slip out of her. We lay down on the bed together, turned out the light and held each other, still wet with the fluids of our love making all over our bodies.

Just before we went to sleep that night, Mama told me that she had to go back home early in the morning but that we could hope it would not be long before we could get a chance to be alone again. The last thing spoken that night was when Mama said, "It is so nice to have you living inside of my body once again." I knew exactly what she meant.

~Epilogue~

As Mama had to get on the road early on the morning on my birthday, there was no time for another session, but we did get to shower together and play around a bit. We dressed and then she took off, both of us winking and smiling as she pulled away, enjoying our little secret. We were secret lovers and would always be.