A Birthday Wish

Story Info
To him, from his hot wife.
900 words
3.98
45.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Baby,

Wanna know my birthday wish? I hope so, because here it is.

I want you to dress up all sexy. You would wear the black mini dress that I bought you. The one with no straps and that just barely covers your luscious ass. No bra of course. And your dress is so tight that I can see the shape of your breasts perfectly.

For panties, you would not wear any. We would paint you on a pair of panties using liquid latex. Silver latex with sparkles mixed in. At first glance it would look like you had panties on. Someone would have to get a really good look to realize that you don't have any on. Of course, you would have to shave your pussy. That way the hair will not spoil the latex effect.

I would leave it up to you whether to wear thigh highs or not, and what kind of shoes you would wear. You would look so hot. You in that tight dress, breasts just fighting to bust out. And whenever you would bend over, I would see your 'silver' panties, knowing of course that they are not panties at all.

The next step, after a few pictures of you, is for us to go out. It does not really matter to me where we go. What matters is that you tease me. Bend over in front of me whenever you get a chance. Maybe flash your breast at me from time to time. Kiss me. Nibble my ear. Rub my crotch every now and then.

But most of all, flirt. You see a cute guy, flirt with him. If we are at a club, ask him to dance. Then make sure you flirt while dancing. Grind against him. Try to make his cock hard. Let him put his hands where they don't belong. See how long it takes him to figure out that those are not really silver panties.

And let him do what he wants to you once he figures it out. Let him kiss you. Nibble your ears. Kiss your neck. Let him squeeze your breasts and play with your nipples. Let him squeeze your ass and stick his fingers in your pussy. Just make sure that I can see all of this happening to you.

Let him pull his cock out and stick it into your wet pussy. Just have your ass facing him and bend over. Let him slide his hard cock into your cunt. Let him fuck you right there on the dance floor. Just make sure that I am there.

I want to hear your moans of pleasure in my ear. And feel your breath on my neck as he is doing this. And when he cums, I want you to be kissing me passionately until he finishes pumping his hot sperm into your pussy.

After this you are to pick a new flirt victim. I want you to do this until you have had enough. Just don't stop at one.

And remember, when all the other guys are done, it's my turn. I get to do to you whatever I wish. Fuck that cum filled pussy. Eat that cum filled pussy. Or both. Or whatever I wish. But I won't stop until I've cum at least three times, and you have cum just as many times too.

The vision of you freshly fucked. Your skin flush. Your hair mussed up. Those silver panties would be all but gone by the time it is my turn. Your well used pussy just dripping with cum.

I would lay you down, and kiss you. How many guys will have already had their tongue in your mouth tonight? Will you have sucked some of their dicks? Knowing this will only make it hotter.

I would work my way down to your breasts. You love having your nipples sucked. Now down to your belly button. I'm close now. I can smell your pussy. And all that cum that the other guys have left in you.

My desire will quickly overpower me. I will dive in tongue first into your full cunt. And your clit will be so sensitive already from all that fucking. I will make sure you have at least one orgasm while I'm cleaning some of their cum out of your pussy.

There is nothing quite like sticking my hard cock into a pussy that is already full of cum. There is a difference in the slipperiness. Knowing that it is another guy's cum just makes my cock that much harder. Soon my cum will be added to that already in your pussy.

At some point I am going to lie on my back. I want you to climb on top of me. I want you to slide your pussy up to my face. We would be positioned in a sixty-nine style position. If you suck my cock while we are like this, great. But it is not important. What I am wanting more is for you to ride my face. I want to lick your cunt until you are shaking with pleasure. And your orgasms have pushed all that cum out of you.

So that is what I want for my birthday wish. Now a big breath. Whoosh. I blew out all my candles on the first try. So my birthday wish will come true.

Love Kris