A Bisexual Somalian Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luther and I only suffered superficial injuries, so we were fine. I had a chipped tooth, though. Anyhow, I went back to school the following Monday, and guess who I ran into at the school library. Ellyn Cavanaugh, the pretty redneck chick from the other night. I was really surprised to see her. We talked for a bit, and this time we exchanged numbers properly. She couldn't stop raving about the Friday night brawl at the bar, which kind of made me feel good. Ellyn was even cuter than I remembered, so I asked her to grab a bite with me. When she smiled coyly and said yes, I knew I had her in the bag. It has been a while since I've felt interested in a female, or had a female interested in me, but I knew the signs. Ellyn and I grabbed a bite together in the cafeteria, then agreed to meet later for a movie. And that's how it all began.

Now, I know I criticized Luther earlier for his interest in White chicks but hey, to each his own, right? Somali girls in the City of Calgary don't go for Somali guys. They're either chasing White guys or Arab men. Black women from other communities, both the Caribbean ones and the African ones, don't like to get involved with Somali guys. Our culture is a turn-off for most of them because we're apparently loud, domineering, overly religious and brutal. Whatever, man. Ellyn and I started going out, and this chick kept surprising me in ways I hadn't thought possible. She knew a lot about eastern African culture, thanks to her mother, Debra Jameson-Cavanaugh, who was an Oxford-educated anthropologist who worked in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan in search of Africa's ancient past. Wow.

I was growing more fascinated with Ellyn Cavanaugh daily, and I must say, I was starting to really like her. This woman was lively, passionate and strong. The first time we made love, she blew me away. We were just hanging out in her dorm, smoking a blunt while watching footage of the Obama presidential campaign's difficulties against Massachusetts political superstar Mitt Romney. We watched the tube with apprehension. I'm a die-hard fan of all things Obama, and Ellyn Cavanaugh is a staunch conservative. Yeah, my boo has a Romney T-shirt and everything. She voted for the Wild Rose Party during the last provincial elections in Alberta. Yeah, this woman is a redneck through and true, and yet she's dating a Black man. How very Sarah Palin of her. I guess politics can make a gal horny because Ellyn simply laid her hand on my crotch and shot me a look. Not a look, the look. I smiled and kissed her, then we rushed to the bed. Off came our clothes, and we admired each other before we got down and dirty.

I feasted my eyes on Ellyn, my sexy redneck woman. With her fiery hair, porcelain skin and slender figure, she was beyond lovely. I cupped her breasts in my hands and gently flicked my tongue over her nipples. Ellyn grinned and pulled me closer, kissing me again. We rolled around on her bed, and she climbed on top of me. I ran my hands all over her sexy body, delighting in feeling every inch. Suddenly, Ellyn pinned me down in one swift move that would have made a Greco-Roman wrestler jealous. She straddled me, grinding her pelvis against my face. Pretty clear what she wanted. I inhaled the scent of her pussy, then began licking her cunt. Man, this crazy White chick was riding my face as I licked her pussy, screaming wildly in pleasure while exercising total control over me.

What choice did I have but to pleasure my sexy Celtic goddess? With a single move of her strong and sexy thighs she could have broken my neck. I licked her pussy real good, and she shuddered as little waves of pleasure coursed through her. It had been a while since I fucked a woman but some things you just never forget. Next, Ellyn laid me down and grabbed my dick, which she sucked most eagerly. I looked at her as she licked my average-sized rod, polishing my balls with her tongue. Yup, I guess it's true what they say about White girls. They really do love to suck a mean dick. The evening was progressing nicely, and at last I took Ellyn. Face down and ass up, that's how I like to fuck both women and men. I slid my dick into Ellyn's hairy cunt from behind, and began pounding her.

The sexy redneck chick cursed like a sailor as I fucked her, slamming my cock deep inside her pussy. Ellyn told me to pull her hair and spank her while we fucked. Hey, whatever the lady likes, you know? I tugged on Ellyn's wild reddish blonde hair and yanked her head back, and I smacked her nice round ass real good while drilling her. We fucked in numerous positions, all over her dorm. The highlight of the evening came when Ellyn asked me to fuck her in the ass. Yes, guys, she asked for it. Who am I to deny her? Spreading her ass cheeks, she offered herself to me. I applied hand lotion all over her anus, then put on another condom. Time to rock and roll, I thought as I slid my cock into Ellyn's asshole. This was my first time sticking my cock up a woman's ass. I've fucked plenty of guys up the ass, of course, but this was different. As soon as I penetrated her ass, Ellyn went wild on me, thrusting backwards and grinding her ass against my groin. This only drove my cock deeper into her ass, which is exactly what my wanton redneck slut wanted. I laughed and smacked her ass while pounding her asshole. This was a lot of fun, that's for sure. We fucked like that for a good while, then I pulled out of her.

Ellyn and I lay panting on the bed, I felt spent but otherwise I was okay. Ellyn snuggled closer to me and kissed me. She ran her hand over my hairless chest and thanked me for one of the best fucks she's had so far. I kissed her back, and we went to sleep like this. At some point during the night, I woke up because I had to use the washroom. I put up the toilet seat, took out my dick and pissed, instantly feeling relieved. As relief washed over me in the most awesome of ways, my eyes roamed all over Ellyn's washroom, the way they do when you're not looking at anything in particular. I almost did a double take when I saw the rainbow-colored sticker with the words Possibilities : Bisexual And Pansexual Community of Calgary. I read and reread the sticker, letting it all sink in. Ellyn and I definitely need to have a conversation about that. I returned to bed, and looked at Ellyn's sleeping form. Wow, she's so lovely. I am a bisexual black man who just hooked up with a bisexual white woman without even realizing it. Life sure is funny, isn't it? Birds of a feather really do fly together, or is it fuck together? Grinning, I gently kissed her hand then went to sleep.

12