A Bit of a Bondage Tale

Story Info
Randy and Marie.
2k words
4.29
17.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, squeeze 'em," he said, "harder."

I was afraid that I was going to crush his balls. I was squeezing them and grinding them together. I knew it must hurt. I leaned down and studied his cock. The head was bright purple, fully engorged, while the shaft was like hardened blue steel. There was a glistening drop of liquid oozing from his urethra and I leaned closer. I licked it off and let it rest on my tongue. Not salty, rather sweet.

It was a Saturday afternoon. Randy had gone to shoot some hoops with his buddies so I knew he wouldn't be over. I went down to the beach for coffee and a cinnamon roll. I stopped at the market on the way home since I needed a few things for the coming week.

I got home and it was a little after noon when I pushed into the kitchen from the garage. I was putting the groceries away when I heard something from the back of the house. I figured it must be Randy. I figured he must have wound up his game and come over. I smiled and thought about the possibility of sitting on his face. That would be a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. The last thing I had to put away was a blue box of macaroni and cheese. I put it in the cupboard and started walking to the back of the house.

"Randy?" I called, "you back here?" I didn't expect to see you until later." I turned into the bedroom and there he was sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of tighty whitey Jockey shorts. He had short lengths of rope tied around his wrists and it looked like he had just finished clinching the knots that tied his ankles to the posts on the footboard of the bed. His legs were spread wide and the ropes were tight.

"Oh great, Marie, you're here. I didn't know how I was going to finish this. Can you secure my wrists to the headboard? I want to be spread-eagled here and I want the knots tight."

"Randy, how did you think you were going to be able to do this by yourself?" I moved next to the bed and took his right hand. I sucked on his finger and then pushed gently on his chest easing him back on the bed. I pulled his arm out straight and wrapped the end of the rope around the headboard post. Cinching it tight and tying it off I asked him how it felt.

"Is that OK? Too tight?" He pulled and the knot did not slip. I knew how to tie someone to a bed. This wasn't my first rodeo.

"That might be good," he said and he flung his other arm out towards the other post. I moved around the bed and pulled it tight. "Tighter," he said. I pulled it tighter and kept a slowly increasing strain on the line, waiting for him to say OK. I watched the cords in his shoulders and arms bulge as he tested the bonds. He was immobile. "OK, here. Tie it off." He said.

So I did. He was stretched out tight. He could turn his head but had less than an inch lift of either hand or foot. I went to my dresser and opened the drawer where I kept my toys. I had a big purple feather in there and I showed it to him as I moved back toward the bed.

"Well, now that you're immobilized, do I get to have my way with you?" I asked.

"I may ask for a few favours," he replied, "but yeah, that's pretty much the idea." I ran the feather lightly across the soles of his feet and he squirmed but there was really nothing much he could do about it, trussed up as he was. I dragged the feather slowly up his leg, past his tighty whiteys and up to his nipples. Sitting next to him on the bed I twirled the feather around his nipples for awhile and then tickled his armpits. Watched him squirm. He opened his mouth to speak but I hushed him.

"No talking," I said or I'll have to punish you.

Randy is not a very hairy guy; only a few hairs on his chest. His pits are hairy and his pubes are a wild, unkempt undergrowth. I like the sparse hair on his chest. I like to tongue his nipples and feel the skin on my tongue. I'm indifferent about the rest of his hair. Sometimes the pubes get in the way when I'm giving him head but for the most part they are fine.

When I moved the feather down to his waist I clucked my tongue.

"These Jockeys are in the way. I need to do something about that." I headed back to the dresser for a pair of scissors. I inserted one of the shears under the hem of his shorts and cut all the way up through the elastic. I did the same thing on the other side. I folded the resulting front flap down between his legs and studied his penis. Then I attacked it with the feather and watched it grow. When he was hard I got off the bed and went into the bathroom, emerging a few seconds later with a beard trimmer that had been abandoned by one of my previous paramours when he stopped coming around.

When I came back out I stopped to take it all in. There was a good looking man tied spread eagle to my bed sporting a boner that pointed at the ceiling.

"How long do I have you for today?" I asked him.

He didn't say a word.

"Oh, you're allowed to speak if you are answering my questions." I advised him.

"I have nowhere to be except here." He told me. "I'm yours all day."

"Goody."

I plugged in the beard trimmer and sat next to him on the bed again. There was a soft hum and vibration when I flicked the switch on the trimmer. I thought he might like it so I held the hard plastic body of the device under the head of his cock and let it vibrate there for awhile. He got even harder but eventually, I got to work on the task at hand. That mess of pubic hair was going to go, and it did, as did the hair in his pits and the few hairs on his chest. I collected the cut hair and stacked it all on the cut shorts then pulled the whole mess out from under his butt and tossed it into the bathroom trash. I came back out and admired my handiwork everything was about a quarter of an inch long. I liked the way it looked.

"Your dick looks bigger now that half of it's not hiding in the undergrowth," I said to Randy. I smiled. "This is a good look for you."

I looked at him for awhile and then picked the purple feather back up. I worked on him with it for awhile. His nipples were hard and his cock was hard when I stopped.

"I'm going to take a shower," I told him. Make sure that boner is still there when I come back out. In fact I expect that bone to be present all day long. I don't want to have to punish you." I teased him as I undressed and dropped my clothes on the floor next to the bed, then I turned and swung my ass seductively from side to side as I walked back into the bathroom and shut the door.

I showered, brushed my teeth, trimmed my pubes, plucked a bit and generally took my time in the bathroom. When I came back out Randy was exactly as I had left him, bound, and spread eagle on the bed with almost six inches of boner pointing at the ceiling. Back to my toy drawer, I went and found suitable lingere. I chose a black lace cat suit with an open crotch. I let him watch me pull it on and smooth it down against my skin. It did a poor job of covering everything from my ankles to just below my bosom. My breasts were exposed. As I climbed onto the bed I flicked the end of his penis with my fingers. Then I crawled towards the head of the bed and straddled his head with my feet while I sat on his chest. Reaching back I grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of strokes.

"Don't cum." I told him. "You are not allowed to cum until I say it's OK." He nodded his head and I moved my ass up and lowered my anus down over his mouth. "Lick," I ordered, "suck; give me pleasure."

I let him tongue my ass for awhile then moved back and offered him my pussy. I spent a good long time alternating between ass and pussy on his mouth. I knew that his jaw would be getting tired I knew that he couldn't do this too much longer so I finally put my clit where he could service it with his tongue and I let him bring me off. When I came, I came hard. It was like an explosion and I squeezed my legs together and let the pleasure radiate outward in waves. My whole body vibrated and when I was done I looked over my shoulder. He had let his cock go flaccid.

"Damnit, Randy, where's your hard-on?"

"Punish me," he said.

"In due time," I replied, "Make me cum again first. I spun around so that I could keep an eye on his cock and lowered my cunt back down to his mouth. He was licking and I was grinding. I put my head down and took the end of his dick in my mouth. Furiously I stroked my tongue back and forth across the tip and relished the feeling of it getting bigger and harder as I licked and sucked. I spoke around the tip of his cock, "Remember, you can't cum until I say you can." I let his now stiff member pop from my mouth and I grabbed his balls in my hand. I squeezed them, by way of punishment, and he moaned.

"Yes, squeeze 'em," he said, "harder."

I was afraid that I was going to crush his balls. I was squeezing them and grinding them together. I knew it must hurt. I leaned down and studied his cock. The head was bright purple, fully engorged, while the shaft was as hard as a rock. There was a glistening drop of liquid oozing from his urethra and I leaned closer. I licked it off and let it rest on my tongue. Not salty, rather sweet.

I came the second time and it was even more intense than the first. Randy was squirming beneath me. I knew that I was hurting his balls, and I felt bad about it. "You can cum now." I told him and immediately a stream of jizz erupted from the end of his cock. There was a lot of force behind it and I was glad that I didn't have my face there. He might have put my eye out. He growled and kept pumping cum. I kept squeezing his balls until I sensed that the intensity of his spasms was beginning to decrease. I ease off the pressure and he ceased growling and began moaning instead. I gently rubbed his balls now, hoping to undo any damage that I might have done.

I hopped off the bed and kissed him. "That was awesome, Randy. Do you want me to untie you now?"

"Your call," he said, "I'm yours for as long as you want me today. If you want me tied naked in the bed then leave me here. If you want me up then untie me."

"Hmmm," I tried to appear thoughtful, "such a tough choice." I pursed my lips and started peeling off my cat suit. "Maybe, I'll leave you here for awhile. Take some pictures. You can bend me over the kitchen table later; after I'm done taking pictures. How's that sound?"

He smiled. I smiled and ran naked to get the camera. "Get that dick stiff again," I yelled over my shoulder as I hurried down the hall.