A Bit of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot water sluiced over her naked flesh. She leaned back and let the crown of her head rest under the spicket. Water curled and steamed and stripped tension from her muscles. It rippled over the backward curve of her body. The heat teased and twisted at that extra bare spot. Of their own accord, her fingers traveled there.

"Now I've got to watch this." Carl popped the shower door open.

Jen jumped. She came down and slipped. Carl caught her arm. He stepped in with her.

"Careful." He pulled her upright.

"You startled me."

"Sorry." He stepped in close. She huddled in close and rested her head against his chest.

"Quite a night, wasn't it," Carl said.

"Yeah."

He tilted her head up. "You had fun though, didn't you?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so?"

"Well—" She paused. "—the sex was good."

"It was, was it?" He gaze captured hers. He leaned in for a kiss. Heartbeats tapped out time as they drown. Hot water sluiced over them.

Carl broke the kiss first. Jen went up on tip toes in order to chase his lips. He rejoined her in a second kiss.

Jen's arms, pressed between her breast and his chest, snaked out about his back and pressed him closer. A leg twined about one of his. Their kiss broke for a hasty breath and resumed. One of his hands trailed down over her back. Other fingers traced a trail over the top of her pelvis. They found the inside of her thigh and touched. Jen's breath came faster. His manhood snaked over the muscles of her belly as it grew.

Jen giggled and pulled away.

"What?" Carl sounded a little put out.

"That—" She tapped his solo finger. "—tickles."

"Oh, it does, does it?" He pushed her up against the wall. He grabbed her under the thighs and lifted. She grabbed his shoulders to keep from falling.

"Does this tickle?" He jabbed the wrong spot.

Jen snorted and nearly choked on the shower water. "Yes. Kind of hurts too."

Carl jockeyed her about. His piston found her valve. "How about this." He pushed.

Jen stiffened as he forced his way in. "Oh, God. Ow." The words forced their way from stiff lungs. The water wasn't making the best lube. She panted when he came to rest fully impaled.

A slow heartbeat pulse of heat pushed from Carl to Jen where his rod invaded. Her engine warmed. The pressure increased. He began to cycle in her chamber. Jen pumped higher. She ground her naked flesh against his wiry hair. A sparkplug arced. She shuddered and fired up the pace.

Carl's face was purple. "Fuck! Jen." His body shook.

Jen hooked her legs behind Carl's buttocks. She slammed herself upon Carl's piston. Every muscle in her body strained.

Carl's injector spilled. Fuel ignited within Jen's chamber. Combustion nearly pushed her past critical. She rose and fell, once, twice, thrice. Her face contorted with the strain that pushed her gaskets to the limit.

Jen slammed down again on Carl's broken rod. It banged about within her. Just as all seemed lost, Jen's head-gasket ruptured.

"Oh, shit!" Her arms locked about Carl's head. She rose up over him, her breasts planted in his face. She ground the arch of her pelvis down over the rock hardened, washboard pavement of his abdomen.

She reached the coarse hair above his sex. Her sparkplug ignited. "Oh." The single syllable dragged on. "God." Her body convulsed. "Shit. God. Carl. Shit. Oh, shit." Strength bled from her body. She would have fallen had Carl not trapped her against the wall. The water grew cold before her heartbeat recovered.

"Good?" Carl asked. He handed her from the shower.

"Good." Her voice was a little hesitant.

Carl helped her from the shower. From there, towel dry, blow dry, cozy-oversized-flannel-shirt-night-gown and comb. Jen slipped in under the covers. She rolled up on her side to watch the play of muscles on her husband's back.

He rolled to face her. "Something wrong?"

Jen considered not answering. Her meager breast rose with a heavy breath. "Still can't find my panties."

"Oh?" Carl scooched a hand-span closer. His fingers crawled under the sheets towards her.

"Carl. No. Aren't you satisfied?"

"No." His hand slid up her right thigh to rest on her ass. He drew her closer. "Never will be. Not with you in my bed."

Jen pushed off his chest. "Well I am. It's time for sleep."

Carl kissed her. The warmth of his fingers trailed from her ass, over her thigh and towards her abdomen. She moved her leg to block entry and found herself granting entry instead.

What the— Kaleidoscope thought disoriented her. She broke the kiss and rocked half way back. He moved with her and spearmint toothpaste breath washed over her face.

Carl's hand trailed warm streamers down over her nexus. Little eddies of fire swirled wherever his fingers touched her. Butterfly wings unfurled within her core. He thumbed the flower-bud at her juncture.

Jen's breath hitched. Her uphill shoulder fell to the mattress. Her legs splayed open more.

Carl rose over her on one elbow while at the same time teasing liquid warmth from her groin with the other hand. He teased her wings open. Up. Down. Slide. Swirl. A pause. Up. Down. Slide.

Jen melted into the bed. Her breathing became deeper.

Her husband leaned close and hovered over her lips. Jen had to reach for his kiss. As she did, his finger entered her. She gasped. He drew back. She chased him. His finger sank deeper.

Their lips welded. They breathed as one and as they did so, Carl finger feathered the hot flesh inside her.

Jen broke the kiss. Her head fell back the bed. Her face flushed. Her breasts heaved. She rocked her hips seeking firmer contact.

Carl's feather touch torment continued. Jen's legs twitched open further. Lava heat wept from her juncture, trailed over her ass to wet the bed.

"Oh, God." She grabbed his wrist but had little strength. She tried to force him tighter to her. "Shit. Carl."

Mercifully, he stopped. Jen drew a shuddering gasp. He withdrew his fingers and abandoned the blistering ache within her. He pulled her hand up over her head, gathered her other wrist and pinned them. He shifted awkwardly so that the arm he supported himself on could hold her and then his fingers snaked under the sheets again.

Jen's heart raced. When his finger touched the inside of her thigh half way to her knee she bucked.

"Antsy, aren't you."

"Oh God. Carl." Her breasts heaved. "Please."

He trailed her own wetness up the inside of her thigh. Hot and then cold. It left her shaking.

Carl touched her bud.

"Oh!" Jen's spine arched off the bed.

He stroked her pebble. Her legs trembled. He pried her open and his finger invaded with a feather touch.

"Oh God. Oh shit." She sucked in a breath and held it. Her body coiled so tight tears leaked from her eyes.

Somewhere inside, Carl flicked her.

Jen's breath exploded from her breast. She heaved and crashed against the bed. Her pelvis rose of the bed, hunting, seeking, something. Kaleidoscope pleasure seared every available inch of her skin. It swallowed her mind.

Jen came back with a snap. She felt raw, like her flesh had been scraped clean with a straight-razor. Her nipples hurt and Carl hadn't even touched them. He was positioned above her.

"Carl?"

"Jen, that was so hot! God, I ache for you."

"Can you wai—"

Carl lowered himself upon her.

Jen hissed. She was warm and wet but also soft. The white iron of his arousal stabbed her.

"Ow."

Carl froze a moment. "What?" His weight pressed into her further.

Jen adjusted herself and accepted his dagger. "Nothing." Her tenderness was receding and the fire in Carl's eyes sparked her dying embers once more.

The next morning Jen wanted to skip the gym. Carl wouldn't let her. They exercised, returned home and showered. Jen dressed. She had shimmied her jeans half way up her thighs when she froze.

She'd shaved again. It left her feeling quite naked under her panties. Her eyes darted to her drawer. Like normal, it was full of panties.

"Carl?"

"Yes?" Her husband strode naked from the bathroom. He scrubbed his hair with a towel displaying his muscles in all their naked glory.

"Where did those come from?" She nodded her head towards the drawer.

"Your panties. That's where you keep them."

"I know!" There was a little fire in her voice. "They weren't they last night. Why'd you hide them?"

"I didn't," he said, but there was a smirk on his face.

"You did too."

"I did not. Look. I even found you this pair." He snapped the red elastic about her waist. "You just ignored them."

Something slimy and a little frightening turned over in Jen's stomach. A swarm of moths clouded her mind.

Carl caught her before she could fall. "Jen, are you all right?"

"No, I—" Panic, with its millions of hooked claws, surged up her throat and nested behind her eyes.

Jen put her face in her hands and cried.

"Jen. Jen! What's wrong?"

"What's happening to me?" Her question came out as a wail. "I remember them. You showed me. The whole drawer full. I - I - I couldn't see them. Do I have dementia? Alzheimer's?" Sobs racked her frame.

Carl spun around in front of her and grabbed both shoulders. He sank to his knees before her. "No. No. Jen. You're fine. I hypnotized you."

Jen's entire frame shook with the force of her fear.

"Jen! I hypnotized you. Are you listening? Jen!"

His words finally penetrated. Fear flashed into fire. "You what?"

"I hypnotized you."

"Why?" She almost screamed.

"You were so nervous. So uptight. About your Dad. You always are. I had to show you that you can be yourself."

"You made me shave! I - I—" She blushed so hard she felt faint. "I went to the party naked."

Carl's timber was nearly a sigh. "You weren't naked."

"I was below. And then you fucked me, in the bathroom. I suppose that was hypno-mumbo-jumbo too. God I hate you."

Carl surged to his feet. "I was trying to help you. And I did!" He stormed into the bathroom. "And I did not fuck you. I made love to you. And there was no hypno-mumbo-jumbo involved. That was all you!" He slammed the door.

Jen rocked back on her heels. A void opened in her breast.

Work was the shits. Every pull of her jeans, ever slip of her panties, broadcast her nakedness straight to her brain. That made her squirm. Squirming brought Carl to mind and him, their fight.

Jen was trying to balance the balance sheet for the fifth time when Kay stuck her head in the office.

"Haven't seen you today. You want lunch?"

"No, go without me." A tear burnt the corner of her eye.

Kay stepped in, shut the door and sat down. "What's wrong girlfriend?"

The tear and several more eked from her eyes. "We had a fight." She sniffed.

"That's all. Tom and I fight all the time. It happens."

"Yeah, but does Tom hypnotize you so you humiliate yourself in front of your parents?"

"Say what?"

"He hypnotized me. I shaved. I couldn't find my panties. He fucked me in the bathroom."

Shock etched Kay's face. "When did you start saying fuck?"

"This morning. He probably hypnotized me to do that too."

"Okay girl. This is serious. You need some calories and then we need to talk."

After a Philly-cheese-steak, Jen talked. She told Kay everything. Lara joined them. Jen told Lara everything too.

"Come on, Jen. That's not that bad," Lara said. "Did he leave you shivering with delight?"

"Um." Jen felt a little heat on her face.

Lara definitely noted it.

"Then what're you complaining about. What's a little spat next to a man that can make you come?"

A customer at the neighboring table glanced over.

Jen leaned forward. "Not so loud, Lara."

"Lara's right, Jen. Maybe other than the part where he didn't ask for permission, what Carl did wasn't that bad. I know I'd let Tom hypnotize me if it left me shivering."

Jen looked at one and then the other of her girlfriends. "Really?"

"Really," they said in unison.

The clawing pain within her breast eased.

Lara leaned over the table. "So did you really hypnotize you and you shaved?"

Jen rolled her eyes. "Yes."

"I'm surprised he let you find your underwear."

The man at the next table glanced over again.

"Well, maybe he has more brains than you do."

"No man's that smart."

All three laughed. The rest of the day was a breeze right up until fifteen to five.

Jason, her boss, strode into her office. "Is the Harcort Proposal ready?"

"No," Jen said. Her tone was cautious. "You asked for the Langrom Report this morning."

"I have dinner with Mr. Harcort at eight. I need that proposal. Tonight. Before you go home."

But— She never voiced her complaint. "Yes, sir."

It was well after seven when she pulled into her apartment parking spot. She dragged herself from the car. Her purse bumped up the stairs in her wake. She let the door fall closed behind her.

A meal was laid out upon their coffee table. The slight sent of wax perfumed the apartment but the candle wicks upon the table were cold and black.

Oh Carl. Thank you.

"Jen. Jen! Is that you?" Carl burst from their bedroom. He fell to his knees. "I'm so sorry, Jen. I really am. What happened? Are you still mad? I was so worried. You didn't call. Not even at lunch and I thought maybe you'd run away for the night. Or - Or - I was about to call your parents."

Jen couldn't help herself. A smile twitched her lips and then blossomed full grown across her face. "No—" She choked back a giggle. "—I had to work late."

"You're not still mad at me are you?"

On his knees, looking up at her, begging, Carl forcibly reminded her of a puppy dog. You just couldn't stay mad at a puppy dog.

"No."

Carl jumped up, grabbed her about the waist and spun her in a circle. He set her down and kissed her. She kissed him back. His second kiss was much harder.

When it broke, he made a grand gesture towards the table. "I made you dinner."

"Wow—" Cold veil. "—romantic dinner. Candle light. What are you going to do for Valentine's Day?"

"Uh."

"Maybe you could hypnotize me." Her eyes dodged his sudden stare. "To be a stripper." Heat seared her cheeks. She met his eyes. "Private. Yours."

12