A Bitch In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

Hamish embraced me and kissed me passionately. Still pissed, I pushed him away. "Don't you ever wear my things again!" I screamed. "Buy your own damn lingerie!"

"I will, Sarah. Promise. Hey, you are poking me with that big plastic plaid dick!"

"You are poking me with your big dick too, Hamish. And mine is not plastic—it's silicone. Now bend over and hold on to the front of the van. I'm going to give you a rectal exam. A man your age should have one frequently."

"I'm not that much older than you, Sarah. And I didn't know you were studying to be a proctologist."

"Now you just bend over, Hamish, and go with the flow. Trust me."

"Uh . . . okay . . . I guess."

He bent over as I instructed. I struggled to slip my panties off his butt. Finally I got them down to his knees, and then they fell to his ankles. And then I spanked him. I slapped his ass. Hard.

"Yeow!" he screamed.

"You are a bad boy, Hamish, a very bad boy. Dressing up in my bra and panties. What are our relatives going to think?" I smacked him again, harder.

"Damn! That hurt!"

"Not to worry, my kissing cousin, I'm going to kiss it and make it all better."

And I did. As I kissed and licked his bum, I reached around and played with his big cock and balls with my hands. Then I gently massaged the area around his ass crack. I traced circles on his butt with my fingers.

"What are you doing now, Sarah?" he asked, his voice shaky.

"I'm painting a target on your ass with this raspberry lube. You just relax, Hamish. I'm going to put my finger inside you now." I put lube on the middle finger of my left hand and slowly pushed it in. He didn't jump much. I applied a liberal amount of lube to the plaid dick. "Now something a little bigger," I purred.

"Ouch!" he cried as I inserted the head of the plaid dick inside him.

"Relax, Hamish. Trust me, honey. I'll go nice and slow."

"I can't fucking relax!"

"Think about fucking my tits and mouth."

"Can I, Sarah? Fuck your tits and mouth?"

"Soon, Hamish, soon. But first . . ."

I pushed a little deeper, gently moving my silicone penis in a shallow circular motion, stimulating his sphincter nerve endings. He breathed deeply and exhaled. I probed even deeper and leaned over and rested my breasts on his back while I fondled his family jewels and big hard cock with my right hand as I directed the dong diligently with my left hand. I kept shifting the angle of my tool until I head him groan.

"Ahhh . . . ohhh . . . damn . . . ahhh . . ."

"Oh, did I find your prostate, Hamish?"

"Uh . . . yeah . . . I think . . . so . . . ohhh . . . yeah . . . ahhh . . ."

"Does this feel good?" I stroked his cock faster and faster as I rammed the plaid dick all the way up his ass and started humping like crazy.

"Oh . . . ohh . . . ooooh . . ." he groaned over and over as I continued to fuck him in the ass enthusiastically.

"You're going to cum, Hamish. You're real close. I want you to cum in my mouth." I pulled the plaid dick from his ass and knelt in front of him as he stood up and turned around. I gazed lovingly at the big throbbing cock ready to burst inches from my face. "I want your cock in my hungry mouth." I breathed on it gently and then rubbed the tip all over my face. "How bad do you want a blow job, Hamish?"

"Real bad, my pretty little perfect cousin. Real, real, bad," he moaned. "I feel like I'm going to just explode."

"You are going to explode, honey. Right down my throat."

I began licking the head, circling the corona, then back to the head, lingering at the hole in the center. I squeezed the shaft and watched some clear liquid pop out of the hole. Then my lips closed around the corona and I began to suck more and more of him down my throat.

"Ohh . . . that's it, baby, that's it . . . so good . . . so good . . . ahh . . ."

I twisted my head from side to side, up and down and around and around, making sure my lips stayed in contact with the ridge of the head of his cock. I held my hand against my lips and moved up and down on him as if he were fucking me. Then I opened my mouth wide and tilted my head back. Hamish pushed hard and his big cock just popped down my throat. All of it. My lips were buried in his coarse bush. I put my hands on his hips as I pulled his cock almost all the way out of my mouth and then back down my throat. Over and over. He could tell I was smiling even with my mouth full of dick. The corners of my mouth gave it away.

My cousin didn't say much at the moment of truth. He just grimaced in ecstasy and gritted his teeth as his body shook and he exploded down my throat. I swallowed as much of his spunk as I could as I held my lips around his cock, and then I looked up at him and slid my mouth off him like I was sucking the juice off a Popsicle. His knees buckled. Finally, he screamed, "Och aye the nooo!"

"Hamish, you better rest," I cautioned, worried. "I don't want you having a heart attack or something." I helped him back in the van and onto the mattress. Then I joined him as we kissed and cuddled.

He played with my hair and touched me tenderly. "That was awesome, Sarah, truly wonderful. But what can I do for you, my dear cousin?"

Satiated with sex, my stomach growled. I recalled that the doggers had eaten all of our haggis and neeps while they watched. I suggested, "Well, you could take me to McDonald's so we could have some real Scottish food."

Hamish nodded. We'll go to the McDonald's at South Queensferry at the south side of the Forth Bridge."

When we got half way there Hamish stopped at a public phone to make a call. He talked for several minutes. "That was your cousin Morag from up north. She's going to meet us at McDonald's."

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. She could have passed for my twin, but just a little shorter. Okay, so her boobs are a little bigger. We hit if off right from the start.

The three of us stood outside the van talking. Suddenly Morag kissed me. I kissed back. With tongue. Her mouth tasted so sweet. She pulled away, but I knew she wanted me.

"Why is Hamish walking bow-legged?" she inquired.

I showed her the plaid dildo. "I did him with this."

"I've had much bigger ones than that up my arse," she confided knowingly. "That one's less filling."

"But it tastes great," I replied, sucking on it.

"Less filling!"

"Tastes great!"

We began to tear at one another's clothing. But at some point the animosity turned to passion.

"Get in the back of the van girls!" Hamish urged. "Or the coppers will bust you for . . . well . . . something. It couldn't be for indecent exposure. You too are so fine, especially naked."

This time there weren't just a half dozen people watching. A large group gathered around the van.

"What are they doing?" one rather geeky looking dude asked.

"Celebrating National Nude Day," Hamish responded.

Morag and I began to lovingly explore each other's body with our hands and tongues.

"You taste like sweat," she observed amusedly.

"Hey, I just did seven dudes, not to mention myself. You'd sweat too."

Morag couldn't keep her fingers out of my pussy. She stuck two fingers inside me with her palm cupped over my mons. Her fingers went in and out as the ball of her hand pressed hard against my vulva. She tapped gently on my clit with her fingertip and got me off very quickly. I stifled a scream and just moaned and sighed because I didn't want her to know how much I liked it. How much she turned me on. I was a little embarrassed over my intense attraction to her. But then, she did look almost exactly like me. Morag licked my juice off her fingers and smiled deliciously.

"Let's sixty-nine, shall we?" Morag suggested mischievously. "It's the best position for two women to perform cunnilingus simultaneously, side by side. The upside position of my mouth and your pussy makes an ideal fit. There is more room for my hands. And it's comfortable and easier to go as long as it takes."

"Morag, like Hamish, you talk too much."

She just smirked, nodded, and we got in position. Neither of us made a noticeable sound until Morag began to suck on my clit. Little sucks. Pulling on it and then letting it go. Then she alternated the sucking with flicking her tongue all over and around. Gently at first. As she felt me gradually respond more and more she picked up the pace. Harder and faster. It felt so awesome. I did the exact same thing to her.

She kept wailing like a banshee, "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ya beautay! My bluidy fanny's on fire!"

People cheered wildly as we pleasured each other again and again until we could take no more.

* * *

Hamish, Morag, and I returned to that McDonald's every evening of my visit. The parking lot there is now the most popular dogging spot in Scotland.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12