A Bitch in Training

Story Info
She'll do anything to please her new Master
1.3k words
3.91
230k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to hire an assistant but was getting tired of all the time it took to interview and decide if this one was the right one or not. Finally, the 5th interview of the day was introduced and I immediately sensed something different.

"Hi, I'm Jane and would love to work under you", she said.

Humm, interesting choice of words? I wondered if she really knew what she was implying?

Jane then added, " I heard you're a tough boss and very demanding, I like that in a man".

Now, she really had my attention. I needed a good submissive woman I could control and use here at work to perform the miracles a good assistant does. However, my cock was getting hard at the thought of this sexy woman becoming my slave. I needed a good sexy hot woman I could count on to be a willing slave that just wants more and more abuse and punishment to satisfy her insatiable desire to be pleasing her Master, no matter what the punishment. The hotter the punishment and abuse, the wetter the slave becomes, and the more she wants to satisfy and please its Master.

Perhaps this was the one!

"Can you work extra hours and travel, if necessary, perhaps even overnight?" I asked.

Her immediate response was "yes", with an inviting smile. I knew I had to try this sexy woman out.

"You're hired", I said and she practically knelt down and kissed my feet. Believe me, my cock saw and felt that move, instantly.

When she asked to address me as "Sir", I knew I had found the perfect slave.

"Report to me tomorrow at 8am sharp and be prepared to work into the evening. Do you have to report home at any particular hour?"

"No Sir", she said.

*******

"Good morning Sir, how may I serve you"? Jane asked.

My cock started to answer, but I knew I needed to "test" her first. I wanted to be sure I had my slave first, before she worked too much for me.

I worked her hard all day. She performed every duty as quickly as possible and always with a "Sir" and a "please" and a "thank you", etc. My hunch was very strong. I also noticed she kept her eyes down as a true submissive and always awaited my instructions before "assuming anything"

Well, it was time to test her without getting a lawsuit started. We were still working hard at about 7pm and the office floor was empty.

"Oh, I have a cramp in my foot!" I stated.

Within seconds, my new assistant was on her knees behind my desk. She had taken my shoe off and was massaging my foot. She had placed my foot in her lap so my toes were facing her crotch. Within seconds, she was pushing my entire foot down onto her thighs while trying to pull my toes into her crotch.

Next, she pulled my sock off.

"Sir, may I suck on your toes to relieve the muscle tension, please? I'm sure that will help you feel better".

"Certainly. That should help."

Rather than pulling my foot up, she pushed the heel of my foot into her crotch and bent her head down to suck my toes up into her moist mouth. As I looked down upon her, I couldn't help but notice her dress was showing off her thigh highs and my heel was squarely on her soaking wet cunt.

What a hot moist mouth. My new assistant knew just how to suck and lick my foot. As I told her the pain was getting better, she slowly pulled her mouth off my big toe and placed my foot down on her lap. This time she practically shoved my toes up her soaking cunt. Oh, I knew the decision was the right one. Just as I was thinking how hot this was, she whispered in a soft voice to please stuff her cunt with my foot. She said she deserved this harsh treatment from her new boss since she must have caused this muscle cramp.

As I was pushing my foot deeper and deeper into her soaking wet cunt, I pulled my zipper down and my cock sprang out, all hard and soaking wet.

Since her mouth was at just the right height anyway, she immediately bent over and pulled my dripping cock right into her mouth. Her mouth was working wonders on my cock so I decided to test her sucking ability as a true slave. I reached out with my hands and pulled her entire head down onto my cock as I stuffed my foot up her cunt. Her gasp for breath was overwhelmed by her grunt from my foot fucking her cunt. Her cunt was taking my foot deeper and deeper as I struggled to force my cock down her throat. Her gagging was too much so I knew I needed to teach my slave with lots of practice on throating my cock.

"Oh, the stress I must endure", I simply stated.

With that said, I worked her head back and forth on my throbbing cock as I immediately started training my slave to take all my cock. Her gagging was her problem. A good slave will just keep trying to desperately please her Master while the Master just keeps testing it's slave. This slave was so good. She just wanted more and more punishment. She knew this would please her Master while teaching her to suck his cock all the way down her throat.

"Oh, this feels so good, keep sucking bitch, I want to blast my cock juice down your throat while I just keep face fucking you till you have to gag on my cock"

The power in my cock was awesome. I could feel my slave desperately trying to suck me while I just kept forcing my cock in and out of her hot mouth and throat. I was slamming her head back and forth on me, while she kept trying to breathe.

I didn't care, I was moving my arms back and forth while holding her head and fucking her face as fast and hard as I could. My cock was hard as steel!! I knew I was going to splat a good load of cum juice any second. Let's see how my slave likes a mouthful of hot cum blasting into her mouth and dripping out the sides of her mouth. Damm, that's hot. Nothing better than watching your bitch try to swallow all your cum and then see it dripping out of her mouth, around the hard shaft of your spurting cock!!

"Aggggggggggggggg"............oh..........."Splat, splat"......just as my cock started shooting off, I jammed my foot up her cunt.

Gaaaaaaggaaaagagagaagagagagagag..........her cunt just opened up all over my foot and swallowed my toes deep inside her as she spasmed in orgasm. She was gagging all over herself. My cum was dripping out of her lips onto the floor. Her cunt just drenched my foot as she screamed in orgasm.

As I was relaxing in my wonderful climax, I realized some of my thick and slimy cock juice had dripped off her lips onto my carpet. I was furious!

"Bitch, look what you've done. Your no good mouth leaked my cock juice out onto my carpet!"

"I'm so sorry Sir!!. Please allow me to lick it up. I'm so sorry, Sir"

"You'll learn to swallow all my cock juice, bitch. You're useless to me otherwise, cunt, unless I chose to spray all over you"

With that, I grabbed her head and pushed her face down into the carpet. The fact that I was holding her face down and rubbing it all over my cock juice didn't matter, I was getting hard again. As she was trying to breathe while held down in the carpet, I demanded she lick up the carpet of all my juice.

"Clean up your mess, fuck hole"

Just as she started to lick up the floor, I smacked her ass with my other hand and heard a deep moan from her throat.

"Yes Master, right away"

What a find!

At that moment, I knew I had my true slave. Oh, the wicked thoughts of all the torment, testing and pain I could subject her to filled my mind. And this was only her first day, too!