A Bitter Woman

Story Info
Bob, Lisa & Jillian get their own back on Richard.
3.1k words
3.97
72.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

Reading Lisa's new e-mail, I knew that it would have to be now or never. We had been communicating for nearly a year now and for the last two months we had been discussing the possibility of meeting. We both knew what that meeting would consist of: Sex and more sex.

When Lisa had first written to me, I had the sense that she was not completely happy with her life. Slowly, over time she began to confide in me. Her husband (who had remained nameless) was terribly unfaithful, not even having the decency to lie about his affairs anymore and even having his latest girlfriend pick him up from their home. Lisa had found comfort and solace in a close friend, Jillian, who at first had offered her a shoulder to cry on and later had offered her the rest of her body as well. Lisa had told me that for a while she was confused; not since high school had she thought about sex with another woman, but it all seemed so natural - so wonderfully good to feel loved and wanted again.

Every week an e-mail from my friend arrived. It seemed obvious that her relationship with Jillian was bringing her out of herself and making her more confident. She would go into great detail in her letters describing in the most colourful terms the intricacies of their sexual adventures together and telling me of how she wanted to make her husband pay for the humiliation that she had suffered at his hands. Every letter I read made me more and more excited and caused my prick to throb and swell. It was difficult to stop thinking about her.

And then, a couple of months ago, a letter arrived with an attachment - two photographs. My hands sweated and trembled on the keyboard as I down loaded them. Could it be? The impossible dream! The screen flashed and settled as the first picture opened. Two attractive women stared out at me smiling. Both were dressed but both had opened their shirts at the front to reveal their breasts. The woman on the right was slightly shorter than the other with shortish dark hair and an olive complexion (I knew this must be Lisa as she had told me what she looked like some weeks before). I guessed the other woman to be Jillian; a tall, striking blonde with paler skin and a large pair of breasts. I knew the photograph must be real because both women were holding a newspaper that was only two days old and the message "Hi Bob" was scrawled across the front using a thick, black marker. It was then that I'd made my decision: I was going to get on a plane!

I recognised both Lisa and Jillian as soon as I came through the arrivals gate. They both smiled and waved to me as I let myself be known to them (apart from an e-mailed written description, they had no idea what I looked like!). Fortunately there was no awkward silences between us. Although Jillian and I had never actually corresponded, Lisa had told me that they often read my letters together so she knew all about me. I felt a sudden stab of embarrassment as I suddenly realised that I too had bared my soul in the letters and that these two women knew more about me than just about anyone else - including my ex- wife!

"Car's parked in the lot, Bob." Lisa whispered as she slipped her arm through mine and led me towards the exit. Jillian did the same on the other side making me look and feel like the luckiest guy on earth!

"We booked a suite at the Hilton." Lisa said as she and Jillian got into the front of the Jeep. This left me to stretch out nicely in the back.

"Great" I replied "But I don't really feel tired right now!"

Lisa and Jillian turned to face me, both their faces broke into wide smiles.

"That's what we hoped, Bob!" Jillian giggled. "Today we are all yours - as long as you help us with a favour."

With that, both women opened the front of their shirts again and exposed the same breasts that I had seen and ogled in the photograph's some weeks before. I sat stunned but with a growing excitement.

"You like?" giggled Lisa as she toyed idly with a rapidly stiffening nipple.

Eventually I managed to locate my voice which, for reasons best known to itself, seemed to have popped out for a few moments.

"Of course I like!" I stuttered my response. "I'd have to be dead not to like them!"

"Well, my husband is certainly not dead," replied Lisa in an acid tone, "but he never seems to give a shit! He hasn't come near me for months, he just screws around with a bunch of young sluts that think the sun shines out of his ass! I actually found one of them in our bed the other morning after I came back from the night-shift. Shit! She was young enough to be his daughter."

I remained silent. It occurred to me that anything I was likely to say wouldn't help much.

"That's why we want you to help us, Bob." Said Jillian, standing up for her friend and lover. "At this moment Lisa's old man, Richard is tied, unconscious to a chair in the hotel room. He's only been drugged and should come round in about an hour. We want you to have sex with both of us, Bob, you know that, but especially with Lisa and especially with her husband watching! We want to teach him a lesson. We want him to know what that sort of humiliation is like."

With two topless women pleading with me and basically letting me know I could do anything I liked to them, how could I refuse. I'm a big guy anyway; fit and quite strong so the thought of a confrontation with Lisa's husband didn't worry me at all. I leaned forward and kissed each of the four nipples that were in front of me. I smiled. Of course I would help them!

As we entered the opulent suite on the twentieth floor of the Hilton, the first thing I saw was a huge bed that dominated the centre of the room and the next thing I saw was a smallish, greying man slumped in a chair that had obviously been positioned so that the occupant could clearly see anything that happened on the bed. Richard was still out cold and was bound (very securely it looked) wrists and ankles to the frame of the chair. A length of duct tape had been stretched over his mouth effectively gagging any sound that he was likely to make.

Lisa and Jillian weren't wasting any time. I watched as they quickly stripped off their street clothes leaving a trail of shirts, skirts, panties and shoes as finally they both sat naked on the bed. Lisa reached for her purse and removed a small bottle.

"Smelling salts." she explained with a giggle.

Wafting the bottle under Richard's nose Lisa released the taped gag for a moment and Richard soon came spluttering and coughing to returned consciousness. At first his eyes seemed to reject the sight of the two naked women in front of him and then, as he saw me as well, he slowly became more angry.

"Wh...wh...what?" he stammered. "Lisa...what the.....what's going on you little bitch!"

I watched his face become more and more flushed as he began to struggle against his bonds.

"Let me fucking go!" he shouted, his rage building. I thought that I had better intervene before someone overheard him and complained to the management. It would be such a shame, I thought, to spoil this little adventure before it really got started.

"I don't suppose you know me, Richard," I addressed him evenly, "but I know all about you and your pathetic little affairs. Lisa - your wife and my friend - has suffered great humiliation and is determined to make you realise what you have put her through."

I could see the fear in his eyes and quickly reassured him.

"Nobody is going to hurt you, so just keep still and quiet and let Lisa have her fun. You never know, you might actually learn something!"

"B...b...but what are you going to do?"

"What am I going to do?" I replied incredulously, "I'm going to fuck your wife, of course! I'm going to fuck her and her friend and your going to watch it all happen right here in front of you. Perhaps then you'll feel a little different about letting your wife find your girlfriend in the marital bed!"

"I..I..I'm sorry Lisa, honey. I just -"

It's too late for all that now, shit-head!" I interrupted. "Time to watch your wife enjoy herself!"

With a flourish I tore my jacket off as I stood in front of the hopeless man. The rest of my clothes followed in quick succession as I turned and made my way back to the bed and my waiting pleasure. Not for the first time in my life I was pleased that I hadn't been last in line when they were giving out cocks! As I looked at the two nude friends that were now cuddling and touching each other atop the bed, my appendage began to swell towards its full eight inch size.

I sat between them on the bed and faced Lisa's husband with a smile. Gillian had replaced the duct tape over his mouth so we could only hear muffled sounds of agitation coming from him. I looked directly at the small man as my arms circled both women's shoulders and pulled them gently downwards, encouraging them towards my swollen member. There was no resistance from either and I soon felt the light tickling of blonde and dark hair as two heads rested gently against my thighs. Jill and Lisa moved my turgid weapon slowly between them; first to one mouth and then to the other as they began to suck and lick my shaft and glans. I groaned softly to myself as I felt Lisa's tongue bathe my heavy balls and slowly slide wetly along the base of my shaft. I removed my arms from their shoulders and dropped each hand between two pairs of spread thighs. As I touched their sex lips, it was no surprise to me that both women felt wet and puffy. Lisa's pussy felt hot and tight as I slid two fingers deep into her and she squealed and sucked my balls as my thumb made contact with her throbbing, hot clit. Jillian was just as wet and opened her long legs as wide as she could as my other hand began to play with both her cunt and asshole.

"How do you like this, Richard?" I managed the words through gritted teeth. I could feel the cum building up in my balls. "Look! Your wife so wet and hot for another man! See how she licks my balls and sucks the head of my dick. I think I'm gonna cum soon too! You want to see her face covered with another man's sperm?"

I could see that Richard's face was becoming redder and redder as he once again struggled futilely against the ropes that held him so securely. But my attention was dragged away from him by the little whimpering noises that Lisa was making. Her body began to tremble and shudder and I could feel her internal muscles begin to squeeze and contract on my probing fingers.

"She's cumming, Richard," I gasped, "your sweet little homely Lisa is climaxing on my fingers!"

Jillian was not far behind her friend and with a long moan of satisfaction I suddenly had two climaxing women squirming on my fingers. I could feel myself also passing the point of no return. My balls contracted and convulsed and I felt the sperm coursing as if in great streaming rivers up through my shaft and then exploding from my cock head. I gasped and groaned deeply as I let fly straight onto Lisa's face.

As I glanced over at Richard, the bulge in the front of his starched pants was blindingly obvious, it seemed that old Dicky was actually beginning to enjoy what he was witnessing! I pulled Jillian to one side and whispered into her ear.

"I want you to relieve a little of Richard's stress," I said quietly, "but not too much! Just take his cock out and touch it a little while I fuck Lisa, build him right up but don't let him cum, okay?"

"You're an evil man, Bob!"

"I know!" I laughed, "but Lisa wants some payback and I wonder how many times she's thought about him with his little girlies and not getting the pleasure herself."

Jillian mused on this for a moment then smiled at me.

"Seems like a great idea, Bob!"

While I sat back down on the bed and allowed Lisa's lips and tongue to return me once again to complete hardness, Jillian strode purposefully over to the hapless Richard. In one swift motion his fly was ripped down and a small but rigid prick was hauled unceremoniously out into the open. I saw his eyes roll into his head as Jillian expertly massaged his small shaft with her left hand and then turned away, as if disinterested in her charge, to watch Lisa and myself on the bed.

I heard Richard groan as, completely hard again, I positioned his wife on the bed. On her hands and knees and with her beautiful, pert buttocks pointing skyward, Richard had as good a view of his wife's body as anyone did. I took a deep breath and knelt up behind the trembling young woman. Richard groaned again; maybe due to Lisa's wanton body position, maybe due to Jillian squeezing his cock a little too tightly, it didn't really matter to me or Lisa. My penis throbbed and twitched as I slid slowly and gently into the hot wet pussy that opened up before me like a flower in bloom. I gasped. Lisa gasped. We were finally together, finally intimate with flesh touching flesh. Scooping her left breast up into my palm I slowly pushed another few inches of my inflamed meat into her tight crevice. Again I looked over at Richard and Jillian. This time my lover's friend had Richard's cock in a vice like grip as she tried to subdue an impending ejaculation. Her own legs were well spread and she used the fingers of her spare hand to masturbate furiously rotating her thumb over her engorged clit at a frightening speed and thrusting two then three fingers into her open, wet hole.

"I'm not gonna let you cum, Richard," she sneered, "you better just get used to the idea!"

And so, turning my attention back to my very pleasurable task, I began to fuck Lisa properly. Long, slow strokes to start, I decided. Massaging her heavy breasts and pebble-hard nipples as I thrust into her welcoming body felt wonderful to me - and by Lisa's vocal reaction, I guessed she was enjoying it just as much. I felt her cum again as I rolled a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, enjoying the way the bud swelled and pulsated as her orgasm tore through her lithe frame. My strokes were now coming a little faster. Despite the fact that this would be my second climax, the sensations that Lisa's throbbing pussy caused as she systematically gripped and released my tool with her internal muscles were going to put me over the edge very quickly. I began to pound myself into her body. The room was alive with the sounds of our lovemaking with Lisa calling out my name time and time and me crying out that I was about to cum.

"Do it over my back and ass, Bob," she cried as I neared my peak, "I want to feel your hot cum scorch my soft skin!"

That was it. My tool squelched clear of her sucking pussy in one movement and began dumping my second load of cum all over her buttocks and lower back.

"Ahhhh...damn! Richard, you wife is one hot fucking lady, you know that?" I enquired as my cock belched yet another stream of sticky fluid onto the young woman's butt.

With his mouth still covered, my lover's husband was unable to either confirm or deny this particular knowledge, but from the way his cock pulsed and beads of sweat stood out on his forehead, I could tell that he would look at her very differently from now on.

As soon as I had recovered and stood up from the bed on trembling legs, I indicated to Jillian. In an instant she let go of Richards tortured prick and swiftly finished herself off with her fingers.

"Mmmmm, that was wonderful, Bob," she murmured wistfully. "Watching you give Lisa so much pleasure and knowing that this dick-head here couldn't do anything about it was so much fun!"

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself as well, sweetheart!" I indicated the wet patch that had formed on the carpet in between her legs. "I know I certainly did!"

Jillian smiled and sauntered over to Lisa who was collapsed on the bed and breathing hard. I looked at Richard.

"Back to sleep for you!" I said firmly as I popped a few sedatives into a small glass of water. Roughly I pulled the tape from his mouth and heard him gasp and splutter. I knew that he was about to say something, but I was fairly sure that nobody would want to hear it so, with careful precision, I tipped the entire contents of the glass into his throat and held his head until I was certain he had swallowed it all. I watched him. Slowly, slowly his eyes started to wander in his head and his still exposed cock lay flaccid out of his fly. Within a further thirty seconds he was out cold again.

"How long do those things last?" I asked the girls

"Oh, he'll be out for at least three more hours on what you've just given him!" Jillian giggled.

"Great!" I replied, laughing "should give me plenty of time to get my strength back again!"

As I watched Lisa and Jillian's bodies start to writhe against each other in a well rehearsed ballet of love, I doubted if it would take that long!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers