A Bittersweet Love Story?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment they entered Eve's place and locked the door, Eve kissed Jonathan hungrily. "How 'bout we have that nightcap later?" She grabbed his tie and led him toward the back of the apartment...to her bedroom. Once in her room, she turned to face him. With dexterity he found surprising, she had the tie off in less than 15 seconds. She dropped it on a chair near the door, slipped his jacket off, dropped it on the chair, and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Unzip my dress, Babe...."

He reached around and unzipped the dress as she had asked. It slid off her and ended up as a pool of fabric at her feet. She wore no bra. Her breasts were rather small...a very nice little B cup...just the way Jonathan liked them. Her nipples looked like little black pencil erasers, already puckered due to the air-conditioned coolness in her bedroom. She kicked off her shoes and stood before him in nothing more than tiny lacy white panties that were more lace than cloth, which stood out in sharp contrast to her skin. She dropped to her knees and worked his boots and socks off. Then stood back up and went to work on his belt, then his trousers. Within seconds, she had him down to his boxers. Eve gently pushed her hand through the fly and grasped Jonathan's thickening shaft.

She started walking backward toward her bed, leading Jonathan by his cock and waggling her finger in a 'come hither' gesture. When they were less than a foot from the bed, she went to her knees again, dragging his boxers down as well. He was hard enough to drive nails. Eve looked to be pleased with what she found. It was thick and roughly six or seven inches in length. "Oooo...Eve likes." She said in her little girl voice. She placed a feathery light kiss on the head of his cock and still in her little girl voice she asked. "Sir, may I please suck your cock?"

Jonathan nodded.

Eve gently cupped his balls, giving them a tender squeeze and took his man-meat into her mouth. She quickly found that if she was careful, she could most of his shaft into her mouth without hitting her gag reflex. She caressed the under side of his cock with her tongue and ever so lightly grazed his meat with her teeth.

Jonathan made a mental note to find out who taught Eve to suck cock and thank them profusely. Soon...very soon...too soon, he felt that old familiar tingle that signified his own impending orgasm. He lightly grasped her head, pulling her off him. "Baby, you're way too good at that. You need to stop for a moment...or you'll get a mouth full.

She pouted at him. "Aw, just when I was really starting to enjoy myself." She stood, and kissed him. The kiss was no less intense than any of the others they shared and only served to increase their desire for one another. She smiled up at him hopefully. "Would you consider eating my hot little pussy?"

He grinned at her lasciviously. "I thought you'd never ask."

She released him, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her lace panties and nearly tore them in her haste to get them off. She fell back onto the bed, her arms reaching up to him, her legs spread obscenely. Eve was shaved with the exception of a small arrowhead shaped tuft of neatly trimmed obviously dyed red fur. The arrowhead was pointed down. "In case you get lost along the way." She giggled. That dyed red hair kind of clashed with her milk chocolate skin, but still managed to look cute.

Jonathan smiled down at her, liking her unique sense of humor. He knelt on the bed and spread her thighs even wider. Then leaned in giving the inside of her left knee a gentle kiss. He heard Eve's sharp intake of breath. Next a little lick on the right knee and she shuddered. "Please don't tease...." She gasped at him, her voice filled with longing.

"Be patient, Darlin'...The anticipation will make it even better." He saw her give him the tiniest of nods and then closed her eyes.

He slowly, very slowly kissed and licked his way up her thighs. By the time he got to the apex, she was trembling. Then he took a deep breath and blew softly across her dark pink nether lips. Eve went rigid. "Oh G-g-g-g-g-g-g-od...." She gasped. Next, he started a long torturously slow lick from the bottom, stopping just before he reached her clit. A milky substance began to flow out of her.

"Coming already?" Jonathan asked her.

A short quick nod and a helpless shrug. "Just a little." Eve replied breathlessly.

"If you'll excuse me then, I have something I have to do." He grinned lecherously at her. He began in earnest...licking, sucking, and nibbling her pussy. Eve thrashed wildly, coming again instantly and several times in rapid succession, gripping his hair so tightly it was painful, but not enough to stop Jonathan from his pleasurable task.

"Jonathan...I'm coming again....I'm coming again." She moaned at him. He only redoubled his efforts. "Ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod!"

He paused for a moment and grinned at her with her cum dripping off his chin. "And my name's not God." Then he 'dove' back in and was slurping madly.

She stiffened again as though every muscle in her body seized up. "Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she yelled...then she screamed "JONATHAN!" And came...hard. She pulled him up on top of her and started alternating between kissing him and licking her own essence from his face...After a bit it was still wet, but now it was with her saliva.

"Wait a minute." He said with a look of playful confusion and bemusement on his face. "I seem to recall that you were supposed to be screaming Elroy's...oh excuse me, Amadour's name out tonight." He started chuckling.

Eve playfully smacked him on the chest. "Nuh-uh. I've got the man I wanted with me right here, right now." She reached down grabbing his rigid cock. "Are you going to put this where it really should be?" She asked, giving it a light squeeze. "I really...really need to have it inside me...please?" She sounded almost as if she was begging.

"Okay...let me go get a condom out of my jacket." Jonathan said.

She just shook her head. "I'm on the pill. Please Jonathan...Please fuck me. Fuck me now." She pleaded. This time she clearly was begging. He looked down at her.

She lay beneath Jonathan wide eyed and panting. "I may come again as soon as you put that thing in me." She whispered, glancing down at his cock. "Please...."

He lowered himself slowly. The moment the head of his manhood came in contact with her wet folds, she sucked in a deep breath and nodded, her eyes burning with need. He pushed down a bit more. The welcoming warmth of her threatened to make him come immediately. But, he somehow managed to control his need to release.

When his throbbing cock was nearly half into her, she whispered. "Jona...." Then, she froze for an instant. Then she began to push against his chest.

"No! Stop!" Next, Eve began to pound ineffectually on Jonathan's chest with her small fists. "I said stop!" She hissed at him. Her face became a mask of anger...bordering on panic. "Get off of me!" She yelled.

"Are you sure...?"

"Get the fuck off!" She screamed.

Jonathan quickly albeit reluctantly complied, pulling out and moving to the foot of the bed and sat unmoving. What the fuck did I do wrong? He asked himself. After a couple of minutes that seemed like several hours, he picked up his boxers, pulled them on and walked across the room to the chair where the remainder of his clothing was and began to dress. There was absolute silence in the room. Though Jonathan was not looking at her, he knew Eve was watching him. He got his trousers on and then his suit jacket, having balled up his shirt, vest and tie. Now, he was anxious to leave. Lastly came his socks and boots. He was pulling on his second boot when....

"Jonathan?" She sounded frightened.

He almost didn't answer, but. "What?"

"You stopped."

"You told me to."

"Yes...."

"In this state, if you say to stop, I have to stop...or I could possibly get charged with rape...." Jonathan stopped, so angry, he was afraid of what he might say or do if he continued speaking. His anger also prevented him from looking at her.

"I'm sorry." She said timidly. Then she opened her mouth as if to say something else, but stopped herself.

"Count yourself lucky...I know a lot of guys who wouldn't have stopped."

"Will you let me explain?"

Jonathan looked at her, scarcely in control of his temper. "Don't worry about your reputation." He said harshly yet calmly. "As far as I'm concerned, I was never in here...this never happened. I gotta go." He turned and started walking out of her bedroom.

"Wait! Please let me explain. It wasn't you...it was me."

He stopped and stuck his head back through the door. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She was still on the bed, sitting up and holding up the sheet to hide her nakedness. "I'll be honest with you...I really wanted come here with your friend Casey, but he chose Karrie tonight. You have every right to be mad at me."

"So...you settled for someone else, got home, figured out at the last second that I wasn't really what you wanted and freaked out...right?"

She wasn't able to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry." Again, she seemed to want to say something else, but didn't.

"I don't know if that means you're a cock tease...or...maybe I just don't measure up to your high standards. Either way, I'm S O L."

A flush of anger colored her cheeks. "Now just a damned minute..."

"S O L. means shit outta luck...just in case you're wondering!" He interrupted her. "I won't say anything to anyone. Your reputation will be safe...you have my word on it. Good night!"

He turned away again and stalked out of her apartment, with Eve yelling at him to come back and cursing like a dockworker.

Jonathan made sure to lock the apartment door as he left. One can never be too safe these days, huh? He got to the parking lot, climbed into his F-150, started it and did a mental ten count, but failed to get his anger under control. Despite that anger, he drove home calmly.

*******************************************

Elroy Lee Johnson watched the truck leave and smiled to himself. That asshole had been in there quite a while, but not long enough to fuck that bitch properly. Ya see, cunt...if you'd come home me, you'd have a real cock...a real man. He considered going in and have a helping of that gash, but now was not the right time. Besides, he had to keep a low profile a little while longer...his being a 'person of interest' in a string of unsolved rapes in the city demanded caution. Elroy had been tried twice before for rape. The first time, the scared little bitch recanted after he promised her she would spend what very, very little was left of her pathetic little life with three huge cocks stuffed in her all at once.

The second victim simply vanished without a trace before the trial. Elroy laughed. By the time, they found her body...if they found it, there wouldn't even be enough left to get a DNA sample.

The last one didn't live long enough for him to get his nut off. Her big mistake was to laughingly refer to him as 'needle dick, the bug fucker' when he took her anally.

His next victim was less than a hundred yards away. Not tonight...but soon. He also had to figure out what to do about that other cock-suckah...what was his name? Oh yeah...Jonathan. That fuckah had to die. Wouldn't be great to fuck that cunt with her laying next to that asshole's dead body? Elroy licked his lips, started his 40-year-old Chevy, put it in gear and drove home, making plans.

**************************************

It was about 2:30AM when Jonathan pulled into the driveway next to Casey's custom restored 1966 Dodge Charger and headed into the house, hoping that Casey and his latest girlfriend were in his room doing the wild thing, so he could slip into his room and go to bed unnoticed. He unlocked the side door and went in as quietly as I could. His efforts to sneak in were fruitless though. The side door opened into the kitchen/dining area of the house. There at the dining room table was Casey and Karrie having, of all things, cookies and milk. Casey in his boxers and Karrie in nothing but the tiniest little pair of red panties Jonathan could ever recall seeing. Small enough that there was no doubt that she was cleanly shaved 'down under.' Hell, he'd see larger thongs! Both had wet hair as though they'd just showered. She simply smiled and gave him a friendly wave. "Hi Jonathan." Being a guy, Jonathan could not but help stare briefly at her huge breasts. He grunted a greeting to her and turned to go to his bedroom.

Casey brought him up short with a. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you'd be busy with Eve until at least noon tomorrow."

Karrie spoke then, apparently just realizing that Jonathan was unexpectedly home, and not with her roommate. "Is Eve okay?"

Jonathan looked at them. To Karrie, he said. "She's safe and sound at home." To Casey. "It just didn't work out." He gave them a dismissive wave and went quickly to his bedroom. He was still angry, but determined not to take it out on either of them. He took a quick shower and got ready for bed. Right after he crawled into bed and got comfortable, there was a soft knock at his door. Jonathan instantly knew it wasn't Casey. "What?"

The door opened and Karrie entered, still wearing only her micro-panties. She walked boldly right to beside Jonathan's bed and sat on it. "Do you have a minute to spare?"

"Ummm, sure. I'm not sure you should be in here like that though." Jonathan indicated her clothing...or lack there of.

Karrie waved off his comment. "My parents are naturalists. I practically grew up in nudist resorts."

Jonathan shrugged. "What can I do for you?"

"What happened with you and Eve?"

"Nothing."

Karrie looked at him doubtfully. She reached over and rested a hand gently on his shoulder. Not in any overt sexual way...it was as if she really considered him to be a close friend. "Look, I just met you and Casey tonight and I really, really like him. I like you too...in fact, if I'd met you first, I'd be all over you. But he was first. I really like him and I want to see if we can be special together." A sad smile clouded her features. "Eve's not been very lucky when it comes to guys. She has a bad habit of picking losers. Jonathan...you are no loser and you two seemed to make a hell of a connection at the club. She really likes you. I can tell."

"I took her home and left. That's all."

"Are you sure?"

Jonathan looked at her straight in the eyes and sighed heavily. "Look Karrie, you're a sweet girl and I really don't want to seem rude, but with all due respect, it is none of your business. If you feel you really have to know, I suggest you ask her the next time you see her. Maybe she'll tell you what's up. She's safe at home...nothing happened. End of discussion. Now...." Jonathan gave Karrie half a smirk. "...I'm sure Casey's waiting impatiently for you."

Karrie smiled sadly and nodded. "Okay, I'll leave it alone for now." She got up, walked slowly to the door, stopping for just a moment. She looked back over her shoulder at him, grinning mischievously. "Good night, Jonathan. Now, I'm going to go see if I can't fuck your roommate to death." A saucy wink, a soft sensual laugh and she was gone.

******************************************

April 14, 2012: Jonathan and Casey's house.

At 9:30, Jonathan was sitting in the dining room eating a breakfast consisting of bacon and eggs, with toast and hash browns. He was dressed in black Levi 505's and a Harley-Davidson t-shirt. Next to his plate was a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

Casey came out of his room dress only in an old pair of Levi 501's, looked at Jonathan and asked. "Any more?"

Jonathan point to the stove with his fork. "Plenty there...even for Karrie if she wants some."

"She's still asleep."

Jonathan chuckled. "She said something about trying to fuck you into an early grave last night...I see you survived."

A laugh. "Well...it wasn't for lack of trying...that girl's insatiable, Brother." Casey fixed himself a plate of breakfast and joined Jonathan at the table. Casey took a sip of coffee and changed the subject. "So, what really happened with you and Eve last night?"

"Case...I don't know if I should...."

"C'mon man...Ya gotta tell someone. Did she have a change of heart?"

Jonathan nodded. "Yeah, you could say that."

"Details...details...."

"Well, you know this wouldn't the first time a girl has changed her mind with me, right?"

"Yeah...so?"

"This was the first time one changed her mind while I was 'in the saddle'."

"In the saddle...? You're shittin' me!"

"No. It was kinda weird, man." Jonathan said. "It started out great. I even got to eat some of that sweet pussy...and hers was real sweet. Then, just as I was saddling up, she freaked out...started screaming at me to get off her."

Casey said. "Sorry man, that musta sucked."

"And then she told me that it was you that she really wanted."

"Me?"

"Yeah, but I don't think it was that. She's scared of something."

"You sure it didn't have anything to do with you bein' white?"

Jonathan just shook his head.

"You gonna talk to her again?"

Jonathan sighed. "No. If she wants to talk, she can come to me...she threw me out of her bed last night. She needs to explain...not me."

"You know the drill...I'm here for ya, Bro."

"Thanks Case."

They finished their breakfast with no further discussion. They put their plates in the sink and had another cup of coffee. Then Karrie came into the kitchen totally nude, gave Jonathan a soft peck on the cheek, crawled onto Casey's lap and gave him a kiss that could peel paint off the walls. "Mornin' guys...can I have some coffee too?"

Jonathan looked at Casey in a way that silently conveyed that their earlier conversation was private. Casey nodded his understanding. Then Karrie leaned close and whispered in Casey's ear.

"Again?" She nodded. "Well, duty calls...I may die yet." Casey laughed as he scooped Karrie up and carried her back to his bedroom...her coffee apparently forgotten.

Jonathan straightened up the kitchen, changed clothes and went to the garage. There he found his customized 2004 Harley-Davidson Night Train and went for a long ride. He did not get back home before sunset.

************************************************

Casey dropped Karrie at home at about 2:00pm. She went straight in and found Eve standing by the dining room table looking like she'd lost her last friend in the world. Eve looked up at Karrie. It was plain that she had been crying.

"What did you do to him?" Karrie nearly shouted at her, knowing that Eve would understand that she was talking about Jonathan.

"He didn't tell you?" Eve responded, obviously surprised.

"All he said was that things just didn't work out...or in his own words, nothing happened."

"That's all?" Eve was incredulous.

"Yeah, but I could tell he wasn't happy about something.

Eve looked at Karrie submissively. "Well...." She took a deep breath. "...it all started out perfectly. The way he kissed me at the bar was...unbelievable. He almost made me come with that first kiss."

Karrie looked at her. "Really? Just from a kiss, huh?" Sarcasm evident in her voice. Eve was starting to realize that Karrie was more than a little miffed at her. "So...you just got cold feet? From my point of view, he was far better than any of the other losers I've seen you dating lately."

"He was...is. We even made it into bed." Eve looked at Karrie willing her to believe. "He got me undressed and went down on me. It was like magic. He made me come over and over...and over again." She smiled softly at the memory. "Now there's a man who knows his way around a pussy." Eve said smirking now at the memory.

"Then why did he come home so angry and very obviously frustrated?" Karrie countered.